Be my last love.

بواسطة infiniteflames_99

Book of Aarna and Dhruv(Arranged Marriage Series #2) She is an extrovert He is an introvert. she is full of w... المزيد

Author's note
Characters
Prologue
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
note
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
Epilogue
Theif of my heart(AMS#3)
The way I used to live(AMS#1)
Sourire

chapter 6

13.5K 798 503
بواسطة infiniteflames_99

Aarna's POV:-

Since the day I agreed with this marriage proposal, Indra Anna was not talking properly with me. In fact, he was completely ignoring me like nothing.

I really didn't know, how to convince him and how to make him behave normally.

I was still staying at my Peddamma's house. Even she tried to convince her son but it was of no use. He was royally ignoring every one of us.

Feeling pretty bored here, I decided to go home to check on that old lady whom I had helped at the temple.

With these thoughts, I started there on my baby. Yeah, my cute baby. It is my Vespa scooter. I loved it like my life.

Let me tell you a secret, the reason why I use scooty is, I don't know how to drive the car and I don't have any plans to learn it because of my previous experience.

Back then, my Anna insisted me to learn the driving. While learning it, I dashed the car into the wall. If it wasn't for the Airbags in the car, we both would have landed in the hospital with a huge bump on our heads.

So I killed my hopes of learning it. And another thing why this scooty was so special to me is, we all girls brought our own vehicles from the dividends that we received for the first time from the shares that we held in the hospital.

Daksha Akka and Yuktha Akka bought cars for themselves with that money while Rishu and I bought our babies. So I cared for my baby a lot since it was bought from my own earnings.

I soon reached home. Its name is Aadharana- A home for the needy. It is situated on the outskirts, away from all the hustle and bustle of the city.

After reaching there, I immediately went inside and greeted Lakshmi maa.

She welcomed me and I asked her about that old lady. She told me her whereabouts and I went to meet her.

Upon seeing me, she engulfed me with a warm hug which I welcomed it very gladly. After knowing whether she is comfortable here or not, I took my leave from her.

I went outside and met everyone in the home. When I was on my way to my peddamma's house, I met that handsome dude from the temple.

After having lunch with him at our regular Dhaba, I dropped him at his company where he worked. I was shocked to know that he was working in Arjun Bava's company.

So I told him that I will help in getting a promotion but he ignored me and stormed inside.

"Poor guy. He might be feeling shy to take my help but surely I will help him in getting a promotion. I will talk to Arjun Bava about this..otherwise, with his beauty, it would be a waste to remain as a sales assistant." I thought in my mind and reached my peddamma's house.

When I went inside, I saw that everyone was there including yuktha Akka, Rishu, and Advith. Everyone was busy discussing something.

"What's happening here..?" I asked them, after seeing all of them here.

"Nothing. Your soon to be in-laws are coming today to see you and to propose this alliance officially." Peddamma told me and I kept my silence.

I knew I agreed with this marriage because of my father but today after spending time with that handsome dude, I felt like I made a wrong decision by agreeing with this marriage.

I didn't know anything about him but one thing that I am sure of is, I can be myself when I was with him without any inhibitions. I am so comfortable with him and I never once felt that he was a stranger whom I had met only twice.

So without answering her, I went to my room. After reaching there, I immediately collapsed on my bed and hugged my pillow tightly.

"What's with your long face.?" Yuktha Akka asked me. I think she followed me to my room when she noticed my behavior.

"Nothing," I told her without looking at her.

She came to me and sat beside me on the bed. I immediately placed my head on her lap

"Aren't you happy with this marriage?" She asked me while caressing my hair.

"I don't know. I really don't know what I am doing. I am so confused." I told her meekly.

"What's the reason for that.?" She asked me calmly and I decided to tell her about my inner turmoil.

"You know, at the temple, I met a guy. He is so handsome Akka. Just say, I developed a little crush on him and I never took it seriously because I change my crushes like I change my clothes. After that, all this marriage discussion happened and I agreed with the proposal. I didn't even remember about this crush thing until I met him again today and I realized that it isn't just a crush but something more than that. I don't know, what to name it but I am sure it isn't just a crush." I told her and got up from her lap.

"Akka..is it possible to have such feelings for a stranger?. Is it even considered as having feelings for him?. I am so confused and on top of that, I even told him about my crush on him. I don't know what to do. Here the guy's side is coming to see me today. I know it isn't correct to marry a guy when you know that you have feelings for someone. I am aware of the fact that chances for meeting that guy again are so less. Still, it isn't justified to go ahead with this marriage." I told her and I felt like crying after realizing the seriousness of this issue.

"Aaru. I really don't know what to say now. My suggestion is, just meet your prospective groom. There might be a chance that he is the one for you. After meeting him, if you felt anything for him, then it is sure that you don't have strong feelings for the guy that you claimed to have a crush on. If you didn't feel any sparks with him, then tell him about what you have said to me just now. I think he will understand your situation and might even cancel this marriage. So don't worry much about this." She said while patting my cheek

"What if he doesn't understand the situation and still wants to go ahead with this marriage..?" I asked her and she sighed in return.

"I don't have an answer for that. Let's wait and see what will happen. If it is going to be the case, just tell uncle about this. I am sure he will never force you for this marriage, once he comes to know about your feelings for another guy." She said and I couldn't agree with her more. So I just nodded at her.

Soon the evening came and they made me ready for the meeting. I got ready in my saree half-heartedly.

Dhruv's POV:

After that crazy girl dropped me at the company, I was so busy with the back to back meetings. Once I got some free time to get the breather, my dad started calling me continuously which I didn't bother to attend.

After a while, the receiver in my office pinged and I groaned in frustration after knowing who might it be. So I attended it reluctantly.

"Hello."

"Sir, your father is on the line. Can I connect it to you.?" Ravi asked me and connected the call to my dad after receiving the confirmation from me.

"You brat. Why are you ignoring my calls? You think just by avoiding us, you can escape this marriage. That won't happen even in your dreams. Btw, I called you to inform you that we are going to meet your soon to be wife and in-laws at Indra's house. So be there sharply at 6 O'clock. If you don't, I will skin you alive. Mind it...Rascal." After shouting at me, he immediately ended the call without even hearing my response.

What the hell. Why was nothing going in my way? Now I have to meet that girl. I pity that girl.

Wait..I can meet her and tell her about my situation. I am sure she will cancel this marriage since no girl will agree to marry a guy who has another one in his heart.

"Hahaha..let's see what will my mom do when the bride itself cancels the marriage." I did a mental dance after thinking about this.

When it was time to go there, Arjun came to the company to tag along with me.

"Man..change into something nice yaar. You are looking like a caveman." He told me.

"No. I won't. That's the main purpose. I want my in-laws to have a bad impression on me." I told him while grinning at him gleefully to which he rolled his eyes at me.

We both started in the same car, while I was driving, he sat in the passenger car.

"Btw, why are we going to meet them in Indra's house.?" I asked him as I didn't understand the reason for that.

"Because of your wife...I mean your bride is the sister of Indra." He told me.

"What!! Really.? Then it's gonna be a pretty hard task." I shouted in surprise at the newfound information.

"What are you talking about.? Are you planning something? Then you better stop whatever you are thinking of doing. You know very well about Indra and how he cares for his sister. It's up to you to decide and don't tell me that I didn't warn you beforehand." He reminded me about Indra.

How could I forget him? Now how could I convince her? If she didn't take this matter well and did something stupid, then it would be my last day on this earth.

He might even put me behind the bars for breaking his precious sister's heart. While I was sulking in my own thoughts, I saw that Arjun was grinning widely while typing something on his mobile.

It didn't take a genius to guess that he was chatting with his wife.

"Hey.. stop displaying your teeth..okay. That damn smile of yours landed me in the hot soup. Who asked you to get married?. It's okay if you got married and I am also happy for you but why can't you just behave like your old damn self.? Naah...You won't. Instead 'I am so happy' is written all over your face." I grimaced at him to which he laughed his ass out at me.

"Yaar. Don't be jealous..okay. Once you get married, you will know it. I bet, there will be more fun in your life." He told me while eyeing me meaningfully.

"Do you know something that I don't know..?" I asked him.

"Naah but I know one thing that all your plans of canceling this marriage are gonna be unsuccessful." He said while flashing a smile at me.

I ignored him and continued driving. Soon, we reached Indra's house. We entered inside as we are already used to his house.

When I went inside, a middle-aged man greeted me with a warm smile to which I smiled at him lightly. I came to know that he is my father in law.

My mom glared at me after seeing my shirt which got creased because of my tiring day. I grinned at her in return. She scoffed at me and my dad turned to my soon to be a father in law.

"Eeshwar..Forgive his poor dressing manners. He really has a busy day and didn't even get time to change his dress." He told his friend and I didn't even bother to correct him.

"Why are you apologizing.? I understand it.. Sekhar. Don't worry. I already liked his attitude. We don't need to impress anyone when we are sure of what we want. He is a young man and that too such a hard-working man." He praised me, pouring the water on my plans of leaving a bad impression.

I turned my head to see Arjun who was stifling his laughter and from the time, I entered his house, Indra is continuously throwing glares at me. I shook my head at their behavior.

My soon to be FIL gestured to Daksha to bring my prospective bride. Daksha nodded at him and went upstairs.

Meanwhile, everyone involved themselves in casual talking, and I saw that little guy from the temple was running here and there while playing with something.

"Could it be that temple girl is also here.?" I thought to myself after seeing that little guy.

My attention was diverted when I heard the gasp from my mom. So I lifted my head to see what's the reason.

What I saw left me stunned. That temple girl stood in front of us looking breathtakingly gorgeous in a saree. She still didn't see me. She greeted everyone with a tight-lipped smile.

When her father asked her to take a look at me. She obeyed him and turned to my side with a boring expression.

When she lifted her head to look at me, her eyes widened in surprise but soon her face shone brightly and a beautiful smile adorned her face.

"You..what are you doing here.?" She exclaimed while grinning to herself.

"Do you know him..Aaru.?" Her father asked her to which she nodded her head enthusiastically.

"I met him at the temple when we went there for pooja and coincidentally I also met him today." She said to her father.

I released a sigh in relief after hearing her answer. Thank God..she didn't say anything about that embarrassing incident.

But I think I celebrated my victory too early because my relief only lasted for a while as she again started talking.

"Today, I gave him the lift and we both had lunch together." She said as if she had achieved a great thing.

"Really.?" My mom asked her while grinning at me.

"Yes, Aunty. Believe me." After saying this, she sat beside my mom and started telling her everything from the start.

"After that, I dropped him at Arjun Bava's company." She said these and turned to Arjun.

"Bava. He is your friend..right. Then why is he still working as a sales assistant in your company.? Ask the CEO of your company to promote him. He is so mean. Not even recognizing the talent." She asked him innocently.

"Sure Aaru." He said to her while laughing and she smiled widely at him.

"Sales assistant!!"Aadya exclaimed after their discussion and everyone started laughing hearing it.

" God..I can't laugh anymore. Anna..you are a sales assistant!!" Saying this, she again started laughing.

"Dear..who said that to you.?" My mom asked her after her laughing session.

"Nobody said that to me. Seeing him holding the sample products, I assumed him to be one. Is he not a sales assistant.? " She said to my mom meekly and mom gave her 'you will know it soon' look.

"It looks like you really want him to get the promotion..right. Then why don't you ask that Mean CEO directly about this, since he is in the same room as us." My mom told her and Aarna looked at her in confusion.

"Where is he.?" She asked my mom doubtfully.

"There." My mom pointed at me and Aarna looked at me with her mouth agape.

"You are the CEO!." She stammered while asking me and I nodded at her gleefully, enjoying her misery.

After receiving the confirmation from me, she muttered a sorry in low voice and covered her face in embarrassment, making everyone laugh at her. This time even I joined everyone.

"Okay. Don't laugh anymore. Stop embarrassing my daughter. It's better if we allow them to have a personal talk." Sudha Aunty suggested and everyone agreed with her. She asked Aarna to take me to her room.

She took me to her room and I followed her silently.

After reaching her room, I sat on her bed comfortably while she stood far away from me.

"I am sorry for assuming everything." She apologized in a low voice while looking down.

"Well. I didn't ask you to assume..right," I asked her.

"Yeah, but you also didn't clarify it when I was spouting all those nonsense." She accused me.

"You itself agreed that it was nonsense then why the hell would I even bother to respond to it.?" I asked her while looking around her room.

Her room is full of plush toys and everything is blue. At the corner, there is a giant teddy that is bigger than her height. Near her bed, there is a dream catcher hanging to the ceiling.

"God Aarna..your room is too girly that it is affecting my eyes," I told her and I was a little shocked at how casually her name rolled out of my tongue.

"Aaru." She said. Though I understand it, I behaved like I didn't get it.

"What! When did I ask about your mental age?" I asked her while feigning innocence.

After hearing my words, she marched towards me.

"What mental age. I asked you to call me 'Aaru' since everyone calls me with that name only. FYI, I am twenty-five physically and mentally as well." She said while pointing at her brain. I stifled my laugh at that.

"What! You are 25.?" I exclaimed while pretending to look at her from top to bottom.

Seeing me doing this, she tried to stand on her toes to elevate her height while puffing her chest out. God. I can't control myself anymore, so I burst out laughing at her face.

"God..you are hilarious," I told her in between my laughs to which she glared at me.

Suddenly I remembered something and looked at her.

"I forgot. Someone got a teeny weeny crush on me..right." I said out of nowhere, imitating her accent that she used while saying this to me.

Hearing this, she flushed in embarrassment. She slapped her mouth and muttered 'blame my blabbermouth' under her breath.

"Well..that. Forget it. I said that because I didn't know, you are that lucky guy who is going to marry this pretty and cute Aarna." She said this and stick her tongue out at me.

I immediately stood up from the bed and went to her. After that, I bent a little to her height and looked into her brown orbs.

She was surprised by my action and stepped back a litt.le for I kept on moving ahead while looking into her eyes when she was stepping back.

Finally, she stopped when she reached the wall and looked at me with a slight hint of panic in her eyes. Seeing this, I raised my eyebrows at her meek behavior.

"What are you trying to do.?" She asked me timidly.

"Nothing." Saying this, I pinched her cheeks so hard making her yelp in pain.

After that, I returned to my earlier sitting position.

"What's that for.?" She asked me while rubbing her cheeks and glared at me.

"Just to see how thick-skinned you are," I told her to which she rolled her eyes at me.

Remembering the main purpose, I immediately looked at her and cleared my throat.

"I have something important to tell you. So listen carefully." I told her in a serious tone. Hearing it, she straightened herself and looked at me expectantly with her big doe eyes.

Hope you guys enjoyed it.

I wrote this chapter in a hurry and sorry if it didn't reach your expectations.

Thanks for reading this.

Please do vote and comment.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

700K 39.1K 55
Book of Daksha and Arjun(Arranged Marriage Series #1) Once she was a happy-go-lucky girl So was he. Now she has become a bold and confident person. ...
872K 47.5K 39
COMPLETED ✅ #1 in indian on 12/01/21 # 1 in india on 8/3/21 #1 in Family on 11/7/21 #1 in husbandandwife on 9/9/21 Two people who had no choice but...
1.1M 50K 76
Hatred is blind so is Love.... "Never try to change anything here!" His evil eyes did promise me some danger indeed. Meet Esha Varnav, a twenty five...
80.9K 3K 32
||Book 1|| ♡Aliasha Rathore♡ ~"har aashiq ki ajab kahani hai, chup rehna bhi pyaar ki nishani hai". A 24 year-old global superstar. She has everythi...