Roommates | [kth.jjk]

By milaaxr

Ex best friends Jungkook and Taehyung are fatefully paired together to share a room for four weeks on a schoo... More

prologue + more
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21. [M]
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30. [M]
32. [M]
33.
34.
35. [M]
36. [M]
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
epilogue [M]
1. [bonus]
2. [bonus]
3. [bonus] [M]
DRAMA CLUB

31. [M]

12.5K 522 426
By milaaxr

C H A P T E R
THIRTY-ONE:

previously
And so he carries Jungkook to the nearest empty room, locking the door behind him, and sitting Jungkook down on the table, situating himself in between Jungkook's legs, looking at the smaller boy with such a fire in his eyes that sweat rolls down his back. Jungkook gulps, smirking a little bit to cover up his apprehension.

--

Taehyung stares at Jungkook with a heated gaze, his large hand caressing Jungkook's thigh as he stares at the purple marks he had created on Jungkook's porcelain skin, and Taehyung had never felt prouder. Jungkook shivers under Taehyung's gaze, trying not to fidget. The male before him radiated dominance and power, and Jungkook was struggling to control his own body. Just wanting to leap on Taehyung and lick every inch of his tan skin.

Taehyung doesn't make a move, watching as Jungkook wraps his hand around the older boy, pushing himself upwards, "are you just going to stand there? Or are you going to fuck me?" And Taehyung swears he feels his dick get even more hard at Jungkook's words. He smirks, leaning in to Jungkook's ear, kissing the lobe, tugging the silver hoop with his teeth. Jungkook shivers when he feels Taehyung's sharp teeth graze his earlobe.

"Convince me that you deserve to get dicked down and maybe I'll do it," Taehyung's velvety smooth whispers as he continues to lick and suck at Jungkook's neck. The cherry haired boy groans when his own cock grows painfully hard. Taehyung had always been good with his words. And that made Jungkook so, insanely jealous. What does he even say in return? "yes daddy?" Jungkook cringes at the thought, but his frenzied thoughts come to a stop when he feels Taehyung bite into his neck. Throwing his head back, Jungkook moans loudly, before cupping his mouth the keep quiet.

Taehyung smirks out, "babyboy," he purrs out, rubbing Jungkook's inner thigh harshly, his long and bony fingers dangerously close to Jungkook's tent in his jeans, "why are you so quiet? Cat got your tongue?" Taehyung asks, his voice low as he leans in to kiss Jungkook.

The smaller boy whimpers when he feels Taehyung's tongue being roughly pushed into his own mouth, and his body loses control as he begins to grind into Taehyung's clothed body. And that seems to ignite Taehyung's own needs stronger than before, as he begins to match Jungkook's pace, grinding slowly.

Jungkook's hands grip onto Taehyung's shirt as he loses any control that he was hanging onto. And Taehyung's eyes are set ablaze as he watches the smaller boy buck his hips up in search for more attention. "T-touch me," Jungkook whines, trying to grind faster, Taehyung's rubs his clothed hard-on, on Jungkook's thigh, groaning when he feels Jungkook's small hand guide his larger one on to Jungkook's cock.

Taehyung immediately gets the gist, and starts to rub Jungkook in a way that made Jungkook even more of a mess. Taehyung touching him was way better than touching himself, or anyone else doing it. Jungkook felt like Taehyung just automatically knew the right spots. And it satisfies the both of them for a little while, but soon they're searching for more. Pressing an open-mouthed kiss to Taehyung's neck, Jungkook fumbles with Taehyung's trousers, trying to get them undone, a loud whine escaping his lips as he struggles to do so.

--

Meanwhile, in the hall, Jimin was hanging up some decorations, Yoongi standing guard, making sure that his small boyfriend doesn't fall off of the chair he was standing on. Jimin glances down at Yoongi with a soft smile. "You know I'll be fine, you don't need to stand guard Yoongi," Jimin reassures. But Yoongi doesn't leave, "I'm not risking you falling and breaking a bone. I want to be here with you tomorrow, not alone with everyone else."

Jimin slowly gets off of the chair, smiling at his boyfriend as he wraps his short arms around Yoongi's waist, pulling the pale boy in closer, "I can't wait to dance with you, lights flashing while we just bask in the aura of ourselves," Yoongi hides his cringe, something that he had taught himself to do as his relationship with Jimin grew over time. Jimin was a naturally flirty and romantic person, so Yoongi had to enjoy it. But no matter how cringy Jimin's words could be, Yoongi just couldn't deny the love he had for Jimin.

Yoongi pecks Jimin's lip, and tries to pull away, but instead, Jimin's small hands find their way into Yoongi's hair, tugging him closer, melting into Yoongi's warmth, feeling comforted at the scent of Yoongi's rich cologne. Jimin whines when he feels Yoongi bite down on his lower lip, tugging at it with his teeth.

Jimin couldn't deny the kiss, leaning in and tilting his head to give Yoongi more access. Jimin knew that every kiss the two shared was like they were having their first kiss all over again. He couldn't argue with the sparks in his stomach with every look Yoongi gave him. And the shorter boy just knew that Yoongi was the one. The one he wanted in his future. The one that if they ever lost each other he'd never forget the love. The one that taught Jimin how to be okay. And the one that he wanted to grow old with.

Yoongi finally pulls away, gripping his boyfriend's waist tightly, his lips slightly swollen from the rough kiss the two just shared. He leans his head on Jimin's, closing his eyes, "I love you so damn much," he whispers. Jimin smiles softly, "and you know I love you more." Yoongi chuckles at this before moving away from Jimin, watching as his boyfriend stepped back onto the chair, continuing to put up the decorations as Jimin chatted away about the outfit he wanted to wear to the party.

And Yoongi just couldn't help but stare at his boyfriend's unreal beauty.

--

By now Jungkook and Taehyung were only in their boxers, and Taehyung was pressing butterfly kisses to Jungkook's pearly chest. Jungkook was laying flat on the table, his long legs wrapped tightly around Taehyung's waist as Taehyung literally devoured his body. Taehyung meets Jungkook's eyes as he wraps his lips around Jungkook's nipple. And the cherry haired boy just can't look away from Taehyung's lust filled gaze, the way his teeth grazed Jungkook's nipple made Jungkook squeeze his legs tighter around Taehyung's waist, wanting to pull him even more closer. How was Taehyung so good at making Jungkook's mind reach the stars with his mouth.

Back arches upwards, Jungkook digs his nails into Taehyung's arms, dragging them down, satisfied when he hears Taehyung let out a low grunt. "Ah- t-tae, more," Jungkook whines when Taehyung uses his tongue licks down to the waistband of his boxers, the feeling of Taehyung's tongue leaving a trail of fire on his skin.

"Your wish is my command," Taehyung's sensual voice rings out as he pulls Jungkook's boxers down with one harsh tug. Jungkook whines, clenching his legs together when the cold air hits his cock, his tip swollen with want and need for Taehyung. Taehyung smirks down, and places a kiss on Jungkook's inner thigh, kneeling down. "Pretty baby," Taehyung murmurs, making Jungkook's cheeks the same shade as his hair.

As if that doesn't make Jungkook's tummy flip all the way round, Taehyung sucking on the meaty, flesh of Jungkook's inner thigh does. Taehyung hums in response when Jungkook places his legs over Taehyung's shoulders, his hands fisting his paws in Taehyung's black, curly hair. The blue eyed boy continues to mark Jungkook's flesh, avoiding his pretty little cock that was sitting on his stomach, waiting to be touched. One hand massaging Jungkook's thigh, the other flicking Jungkook's nipple, Taehyung's pride was rising higher and higher, hearing the smaller boy moan.

Jungkook, fed up of Taehyung's teasing, uses his own hand to pleasure himself, a little moan escaping his lips when he finally uses his finger to press down on his tip, stroking his shaft up and down. Taehyung sees this and frowns, gripping Jungkook's hand and pinning it above him, the cherry haired boy whines loudly as Taehyung stares at him, "you're really bratty, you know that," he whispers, leaning down to kiss the messed up boy. Jungkook whimpers, clenching his legs together, trying to do anything to reach that heightened pleasure he wanted so badly from Taehyung.

Taehyung grins, getting on his knees in once more, taking Jungkook's cock in his hands gently, placing a teasing, soft kiss right on the tip, which makes Jungkook moan, very loudly, his back arching up, back aching against the table. He was so, so sensitive, and Taehyung's teasing wasn't making it any better. The cherry haired male decides to take matters into his own hands.

Using his free hand that wasn't pinned by Taehyung, he slithers it to around Taehyung's neck, pressing slightly, tugging him upwards with all of his strength, although it didn't affect Taehyung, he let the smaller boy believe that he had the upper hand. Jungkook brings Taehyung's beautiful face to his own, he looks at Taehyung's cobalt eyes and whispers seductively, "fuck me, or I'll make someone else do it for you."

--

Hoseok grins at Wendy as they both pick up a table, Hoseok at one end, Wendy at the other. He smiles when she flicks her hair out of her eyes, trying to stabilize herself. She notices that Hoseok is gazing at her with a starry, dazed look in his eyes and she smiles cheekily.

"What? Is my beauty too much for you to handle?" She asks, flicking her hair playfully as they both move to the back, placing the table down gently, careful of not making a loud noise. Hoseok walks over to Wendy's side, giving her wink, "your beauty has always been too much for me to handle baby," Wendy blushes, pulling her two red strands of hair to hide her blush. But Hoseok thinks different, and takes her hands, "don't cover your face pretty baby," he says, pulling her in closer. The two were most definitely still in their honeymoon phase, and it didn't look like they were going to get out of it anytime soon.

"You are an absolute charmer, is that how you woo all of the girls you like?" Wendy asks, leaning her head on Hoseok's shoulder as he rubbed her waist, looking at her with lovesick eyes. She was so beautiful. And he was glad that he got to spend four weeks getting know this absolute gem of a girl. Hoseok chuckles, flicking the red hair out of his eyes, "no... just you, all of those other girls get the average treatment."

Wendy gasps playfully, smirking at him, "so I get special treatment? Wow, I feel so loved!" She says, playing with his fingers. Hoseok watches her with glee as they walk across the hall to grab another table, "of course. You have to feel loved, because you put all those other girls to shame." Wendy laughs loudly, "mister, you need to stop flirting with me, my boyfriend wouldn't like that." Hoseok puts his hand on his chest, "forget your boyfriend, obviously I'm better." Laughing, Wendy winks at him, "mister, I don't know you, so you're going to have to convince me that I should give you my number."

Heading over to one side of another table, Hoseok grips it tightly, "I'm stronger than him," Wendy laughs, aiding Hoseok in moving the heavy table. "My boyfriend is stronger," and Hoseok rolls his eyes, "your boyfriend can't be that good. I bet he doesn't even a have a big dick." Wendy shrugs with a slight smirk, "that you're right about." And Hoseok's face falls, "what do you mean I have a small dick? You didn't say that when–"

Wendy jumps over the table and tackles Hoseok down, clamping his mouth shut, "don't you dare finish that sentence," Wendy hisses. Hoseok chuckles, hands finding their own way to her waist, "it seems that we have found ourselves in a predicament." At these words Wendy notices the way she is sitting, straddling the red head, and she blushes. "Shut up," she mumbles, leaning down to kiss him.

--

Taehyung growls, staring down at Jungkook with lust, the lust and arousal clouding his eyes, making them seem even darker than they already were. "Trying to make me angry, huh? Jeon Jungkook." Jungkook feels heat drip to his stomach, the way his name rolls off of Taehyung's tongue making his stomach flip left, right and center.

Jungkook moans when Taehyung flips the smaller boy over, and apprehension fills Jungkook's fogged up mind. This is what he wanted. Yes. He wanted Taehyung. And after this, there was no going back, at all. Feeling his cock, that was dripping with precum, pressed against the cold table, Jungkook moans out, lifting his ass up in the air for Taehyung.

Taehyung gleams down at the sight, Jungkook's hole fluttering. This was just perfect.

The two boys craved for each other, and the more they denied the addiction they had for each other, the harder it got to deny the need they had for each other. To Jungkook, Taehyung was like a drug, and he just couldn't get enough of Taehyung. And to Taehyung, Jungkook was like sweet foods, the taste of his skin, the look of his doe eyes, and the beautiful moans escaping his pink lips, Taehyung just kept coming back to Jungkook. And now, the two broken boys had reached a point where they just couldn't deny each other anymore. They needed each other, and if they didn't get what they wanted, then the two would go insane with want, no need.

Jungkook whines for Taehyung, pushing his plush ass against Taehyung's boner, trying to get more friction. But instead, he's met with a stinging feeling on his ass, yelping out Jungkook realises that Taehyung had just spanked him. Why was that so hot? "Again!" Jungkook screamed out, moving onto the table and getting onto all fours for support, gripping the edges. Taehyung gladly slaps again, and then massages Jungkook's ass, kneading it like dough before slapping him once more.

Jungkook whines once more, and tucks his head into his chest, to try be more quiet. But Taehyung wants otherwise, one hand is gripping Jungkook's neck, the other placed dangerously close to Jungkook's hole that was just begging for Taehyung. Taehyung groans, his voice low and raspy, "tell me you want this. Tell me why. And I'll give you exactly what you want."

The smaller boy doesn't answer, but cries out when the grip Taehyung has on his neck tightens, "I want you Taehyung! P-please...everything about you. Your hands. Y-your kisses, the feeling. Your dick. In me. Now," Jungkook gives up trying to form a proper sentence, and babbles out, to which Taehyung smirks.

...

But then is hit with the reality that he doesn't have a condom, and doesn't even have lube. "J-jungkook..I can't," he whispers out. Jungkook's head snaps up to the side, a slight restraint because of Taehyung's fingers that were gripping his neck, "what? Why?"

"I don't have a condom...and I don't have lube."

"I'm clean! I checked before the trip started and I haven't touched anyone else...what about you?" Taehyung smiles at those words, and says, "your dick has been the only one in my mouth, and I'm clean." Jungkook exasperates, "then what's the problem?" He asks, ready to have Taehyung's dick in his ass.

"Lube."

And then Jungkook gets an idea, he turns around on the table, his legs spread wide open, and Taehyung lets him. Jungkook then takes Taehyung's hand and brings it to his mouth, sucking on Taehyung's long fingers like his life depended on it. Taehyung's eyes darken, and they close slightly in arousal, by now, even his dick was throbbing.

Then, the cherry haired boy brings Taehyung's fingers to his hole, and Taehyung smirks, taking the ropes from there. He gives Jungkook one last knowing look, asking him, and Jungkook nods softly. This was happening, this was really happening.

The blue eyed boy prods one finger at Jungkook's entrance, slowly pushing in. Jungkook closes his eyes, the unfamiliar feeling leaving a slight sting. But he motioned Taehyung to start, he just couldn't wait. Taehyung begins to thrust his finger in and out, watching as Jungkook let out stifled little whines and moans until he whispered out, "t-tae...more."

Smirking, Taehyung gladly adds another finger, beginning to scissor the smaller boy. Jungkook's hand reaches to his cock, which was dripping precum like there was no tomorrow, but Taehyung slaps his hands away, adding another finger.

Jungkook whines, Taehyung's three fingers stretching him out. And it continues to go like that until Taehyung curls his fingers, which makes Jungkook scream out in pleasure. "Found it?" And Jungkook nods, eyes starry and dazed.

"Taehyung! Please!"

Taehyung pulls out his fingers, seeing Jungkook trying to close his legs, but his large hands keep them open, and he places a little kiss on Jungkook's hole that was clenching around the emptiness. "Ready baby?" And Jungkook nods, Taehyung positions himself, but before he can enter, Jungkook stops him.

"Taehyung...I want you to go rough. Go hard. Make me forget everything and only remember the feeling of your dick in me. Make me shove my fingers in my ass, trying to relive the moment that you fucked me, night over night."

Taehyung stares down at Jungkook who's looking up at Taehyung innocently. Blinking every now and then. "Fuck Koo, 'm gonna fuck you so hard you can't walk, can't control myself around you," Taehyung croaks out, voice filled to the brim with more than just lust.

--

Namjoon sighs, trying to read the manual properly. Currently, he was trying to build the DJ stand, but it was kind of hard to do by himself. Where was Taehyung when he needed him? Namjoon looks up, and notices that Yoongi and Jimin are playing tongue hockey with each other, Jungkook is nowhere to be seen (along with Taehyung) and Wendy is tackling Hoseok down to the ground. Sighing, Namjoon continues to fix up the table by himself, praying that he doesn't break any important parts that he may need.

Jin notices Namjoon standing on his own, and walks up the taller boy, hands behind his back, "hey Joonie," he said softly, walking over to stand beside Namjoon. And just like that, Namjoon's mood visibly brightens, and he's smiling. "Jin! Hey, what's got you here?" Jin shrugs, leaning over to look at the manual that Namjoon was holding tightly in his hands, "you looked lonely, so I decided to come over here and be your company." Namjoon chuckles, his dimples appearing on his honey coloured cheeks, which makes Jin mentally coo. Namjoon was so handsome, and at times, Jin just couldn't believe that Namjoon was walking around single when his whole aura screamed “daddy.”

You see, Jin and Namjoon had grown closer over the past few days, and Jin had seen that Namjoon had a completely different side to him. And Jin was lucky enough to be the first person to see that. And somehow, that had made Jin fall even more for Namjoon. It was hard to explain, but Jin just knew that Namjoon would bring him a greater happiness. And if it wasn't true, then Jin would enjoy all of the moment while it lasted. Because Jin knew from the moment he laid eyes on Namjoon, that Namjoon would be the one that he crushed over, harder than hard. And every moment he spent talking to Namjoon, he just knew for sure, that this is what he wanted.

Namjoon smiles, handing the manual over to Jin, and watched as Jin focused on reading the small words, before looking at the table, before looking straight back at the manual. And Namjoon swears he felt it, he felt his heart thud painfully at the sight of Jin, eyes dazzling with mirth. Jin was so perfect. Not like any person he's ever spoken to or seen before. Jin was just everything. However, it was still early days. And so Namjoon had to make sure everything went right, with no bumps in the road, how hard could it be.

"Hey...Joonie, where's Taehyung and Jungkook?"

Namjoon snaps back into reality, "...yeah where are they? They just totally disappeared. I wonder what they're doing."

------

To be continued...
This chapter was getting too long, however, I really enjoyed writing a bit about the side ships, they deserve more screen time lmao
Also this is the most explicit scene I have ever written in my whole life so please don't judge me if it's not realistic or perfect.
The last "bit" of [M] will be in the next chapter, this one is too long.
I hope you enjoyed, stay safe everyone. Vote and comment!!!

Follow me on insta: @seouldancer

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

618K 37.6K 102
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
476K 21.6K 47
"What are you doing in my kitchen?" And yet again there it goes again the same mantra - My house - My terrace - My room and now My kitchen too? Real...
624K 13.8K 93
Instagram au Watch the famous idol Jeon Jeongguk and instagram influencer Kim Taehyung's love blossoms. [Completed] Started: March 31, 2020 Ended: Ju...
1.5M 67.9K 37
"I, Kim Taehyung, Alpha of Red Cresent pack, reject you, Min Jungkook, as my mate." Min Jungkook. Some may describe him as an innocent bunny. Many ad...