Jungkook One-Shots

By Aichan11

A collection of my Jungkook one-shot stories of various genres. Not all stories are 18+, but as most of them... More

Now to Forever [M]
Clueless (M)
Better than Nostalgia

Bad Day (M)

42 3 0
By Aichan11

Jungkook x Reader

Genre: Dom! Jungkook, smut. Just PWP.

Warnings: Orgasm denial, rough handling

Word count: 3,625 words

A/N: Thanks to my lovely and awesome beta who went through this for me!

The sound of my handphone ringing is a little startling, even more so when I see who's calling. My eyes stray to the clock on the dashboard. Yes, I am a little late than usual but the sky has only started to dissolve from brighter hues to more soothing, darker colours. It's not that unusual for me to go home at this time. What's unusual is the timing of my boyfriend's call.

Still, my ears are always happy to hear his voice. "Jungkook," I purr right after I tap the handsfree to receive the call.

"Are you home?" In any other instance, I'd have thought that he's asking to confirm our dinner plans for tonight. However, his sour tone tells me that it isn't the case this time.

"I'm on the way. Is everything okay?" I ask, trying to sound light with just a touch of concern.

"Yeah. Just a horrible day at work," his answer is a tad softer than before, and I feel my shoulders relax.

"Want to talk about it when I get home?"

"No." The response is short and curt, and my lips purse as I try to not take it to heart. Jungkook rarely gets in this mood, and I know that he's trying to not take it out on me, but it's hard for me to be completely unaffected.

As it will probably be hard to get him to go out for dinner in this state, I ask, "should I grab some Thai food for dinner?"

"Sure." I can just hear him grunt and shrug grumpily on the other end of the line, and I say goodbye before my own temper rises.

I've managed to get past Jungkook's short answers as I get out of the lift on our floor later, but not his mood. Halfway to the door of our apartment, an idea strikes me. After looking around to make sure no one can see, I set the bag of food on the floor, lift my skirt up and quickly pull my panties down. With another furtive glance at the surroundings, I plop my underwear onto the stack of tissues on top of the food container and continue walking. Nothing has happened — yet — but I can already feel my heart beating a little faster as I slide the key in and open the door.

Jungkook isn't hard to find. I see him almost immediately, slumped on a chair at the end of the dining table, staring at a glass of water in front of him. How can he look so tense in such a relaxed position? I immediately feel the urge to rub away the faint lines marring his brow. Setting the bag of food on the table, I announce, "I'm home. I got your favourite." He grunts an affirmative that I'm not sure is absent-minded or not. Part of me wonders why he's in such a bad mood, but I don't want to force him to tell me what happened. That will only make him more cross. Besides, I know that he will probably confide in me once he cools down. There's nothing wrong with me helping speed up the process, though.

So I close the distance between us to stand in front of him, sliding the bag across the table with me. He hardly acknowledges me, so it's gratifying to see his eyes widen when I pick my thong out of the bag, asking, "or would you rather have something else instead?"

"Did you go commando all day long?" His voice has grown as dark as his gaze when he turns from my underwear towards me. Finally.

I shake my head, smirking. "This is just for you." With a step forward, I brush against the side of his thigh, moving so that my shirt opens to reveal my cleavage. Thankfully I'd thought of undoing the first few buttons of my shirt just outside the door earlier. He shifts in the wooden chair to face me, his legs opening towards me; a non-verbal cue that he is intrigued.

"For me, or for you?" He challenges, but before I can answer, he pulls me forward by the hem of my skirt, yanking it up and slapping my exposed pussy with his other hand. My yelp turns into a moan when he grabs my mound, kneading it softly. I may have gotten a little wet in the anticipation of what I planned to do, but his touch exacerbated the condition. The sounds of my juices flowing into his hand greet my ears immediately. Legs starting to weaken, I reach out for his shoulder for support, even though he looks up at me in a way that tells me that he hardly finds my offer selfless. At this moment I may have to agree with him.

"Well then, you might as well give me a show." Jungkook's suggestion comes out more like an order as he pats his thigh. I obey the unspoken command, turning around to sit on it, trapping myself between him and the table with the wall against my back. Forward is my only escape. Not that I'd ever want it. My skirt hikes up with his help; large, calloused hands encouraging the material to bunch up just above my waist as I settle down on his thick thigh. Wordlessly, I part my legs, putting myself in his full view. The shameless sight that greets me when I look down brings hot blood to my cheeks, but it's still easier to look at than my boyfriend's face. I can feel his stare following mine, searing my exposed center without touch. My breath grows heavy even before my trembling fingers touch my heat, and catches when I finally make contact. Already wet with anticipation and Jungkook's silent attention, moisture quickly coats my fingers, making it easy for me to move them back and forth along my slit.

"Mmm," I start to moan, wanting to give in to the pleasure immediately. Me taking the initiative is a rare occasion with Jungkook, yet despite the hesitation and self-consciousness that tugs at my brain, the display I'm putting on for his sake is undoubtedly the source of this heady sensation spreading from between my legs to every end of my body. Little by little, my inhibitions are lost to the growing pressure from my own digits against my pussy. The tips tease my entrance, drawing more juices like water from a deep well, while my palm digs against my clit, but nothing contributes to the tightening knot in my stomach like the knowledge that Jungkook is watching my every move, listening to the wet sounds of my slippery heat and the rasping gasps that accompanies my heaving chest. My hardened nipples are more sensitive than ever, every brush against my bra more pronounced, until only my pride stops me from begging Jungkook to take them into his mouth.

It's too much to take. And he isn't even doing anything. My other hand grips his upper thigh for balance close to his hip bones, and it's impossible to miss the erection straining against his slacks, but other than that, he isn't giving any indication that he is enjoying this. No encouragement for me to continue. The surly son of a bitch is content to be a silent observer, and I'm too far gone to give him a hard time about it. Hell, I don't even care — right now I just want to come. Frustratingly, it's still his name that I whisper as I throw my head back, hitting the wall behind me as I prepare myself to surrender to the bliss.

Just then, a stern hand wraps itself around my excited wrist. Too startled to even whine in anger at having my orgasm impeded just before I reach the destination, my eyelids flutter open, head turning to finally look at Jungkook. There's a cruel glint in his eyes, but otherwise his face remains largely impassive as he drags my hand away. "You're taking forever. Are you sure you can even pleasure yourself properly?"

The taunt earns him the best glare I can muster. He knows full well what he has just denied me. Far from being admonished, though, my fury only manages to tickle his distorted sense of humour. "That's some look that you're giving me. If you think you can actually do it, why not prove it, huh?"

With that, he half lifts, half shoves me to the floor, his firm hold on my shoulders just enough to make sure that the impact of my knees hitting the hard surface isn't too jarring. Even if I want to protest, I'm not given the time to do so — not when he stands up to undo his belt and pants, yanking it down with his boxers so quickly. "Let's see if your mouth can perform as well as it can spew out promises," he says darkly, a challenge that is more of a command. It's a dare that I can't help but take, an order that I'm eager to obey. Well aware that he's not in the mood to be teased, I run my tongue all over his length, moving my head, twisting to get every inch of him like he's a thick, obscene lollipop. It's sloppy and I'm sure I don't look very different from a slobbering dog, but it does the job. Gathering as much saliva as I can, I dive in. Hasty at first, then halting halfway, rethinking my speed as I start to choke on his now fully erect cock. He doesn't miss my hesitation, just as his soft, short chuckle doesn't get past my ears.

Irritation and pride takes over at that, pushing me to swallow the rest of him to the hilt even though I know that I'm getting myself riled up over nothing. The sharp intake of air above me prompts my eyes to move up. Jungkook's inability to mask his pleasure at having his whole length buried inside my mouth makes one side of my lips curl up into a smirk around his cock. Not allowing him time to recover, I start moving my head, carefully timing my breath with the steady rhythm of inhaling and exhaling his member. My hand reaches up to grab the base, pumping to meet my lips, helping to stimulate the part that I can't take with my mouth at the rate I'm going. His soft moans are music to my ears, but he doesn't let himself get dragged at my pace for too long. The hands that have been passive at the sides of my head regain life; the firm grip startles me a little, with a force that is enough to halt my movements.

"That's not nearly good enough."

My squeal is completely lost within my throat when Jungkook rams it down with his cock. Reflexively or due to the force of his thrusts, my head tilts back, but that doesn't deter him. Moving even closer, he brings himself to an angle better suited to fuck my mouth raw. Muffled groans echo throughout the spacious room as my arms flail about, seeking for stability before locking on his legs, the moving limbs brushing back and forth along my forlorn breasts providing me the barest of reliefs. Tears fill my eyes as copious amounts of drool overflows my mouth, running down to my neck, but I don't protest. In fact, having Jungkook vent his frustrations towards me in this manner is making me insanely randy. Enough to make my legs rub together and my hips rock of their own volition, desperate for some friction. Craving for more.

Just when my nails dig into the backs of his legs, as my head starts to float from lack of oxygen, right at the moment I question whether my sobs are due to the rawness of my throat or the unbearable need to come myself, he pumps his last few thrusts, ending with a drawn-out groan as he grabs my head, forcing every inch of his cock deep inside me, emptying himself into my stomach. I watch his face as he reaches his peak, but my vision is blurry thanks to the tears that have broken the flimsy dam of my eyes, now trailing down my cheeks. Buried completely inside my throat as he coaxes every last drop out, he massages my scalp gently — an unspoken reward for being such a good fuck hole.

Air rarely tastes as good as it does right after resurfacing from a particularly brutal blowjob, but I'm only given a short supply of it. His hand shifts, the fingertips brushing lightly against my head before curling around a large chunk of hair. I don't have time to react before he starts pulling near the root, pulling me up unceremoniously. I find myself scrambling again, hands clumsily trying to help my ascension by grabbing on to his thighs, then his hips — making my heart jump when I almost touch his half-hard cock — then the hard muscles of his abdomen, to his solid chest as I finally look up at him through wide eyes. He is not finished with me yet, I can tell. Far from it.

The smirk on Jungkook's face should have been ominous, threatening even, but all it does is make the inner muscles between my legs clench with anticipation and my lips open to let out a raspy whine. I need a release so badly that I don't even bother to stop to think about how wanton and disheveled I must look. Honestly, even if I'm aware of it at the moment, I wouldn't care in the least. Without a word from him, Jungkook marches off to the bedroom, dragging me with him, and I follow without complaint beyond a small, startled yelp. All my concentration is focused on holding myself together as much as I can, not falling apart even more than I have while hurrying at his pace; a sense of self-preservation to avoid his pull from becoming painful. He leads me towards the foot of the queen-sized bed and proceeds to gesture for me to climb onto it. I obey, coaxing my weak knees to bend and lift up, the palm of my hands leading the way until he tells me to stop in the middle.

The mattress sinks under his weight as he climbs up to join me. Facing the head of the bed, I can't see him coming from behind, but I can feel him, and my body tenses involuntarily, my back arches as I lift my ass up higher in the air. A silent, although shameless, invitation, a plea for him to finally satiate the burning desire within. He doesn't say or do anything at first, but I can hear the amusement in his voice when he says, "so impatient. I assume you want your reward."

There is nothing to do but nod eagerly, and I don't hesitate to agree with him. He's so close, his hot member is making the barest amount of contact with my ass cheek. What I wouldn't do to direct it just a little to the left, where my radiating heat is impatiently waiting. However, I know that doing so would be a mistake, so I try to focus on breathing evenly, willing myself to wait until he's ready to give me what I want.

But he doesn't.

"Oh!!" The two fingers he slams into me isn't what I expect, but that doesn't make it any less pleasurable. My insides contract against the invasion at once, clinging on to dear life, making the friction of his retreat even more delicious. There's no need for him to make sure I'm prepared — the stream of juices that has flowed down to my knees, the same ones splashing around his digits as he finger fucks me furiously speaks volumes about my heightened state of arousal. His thumb shifts to press against my asshole while his other two fingers cup my mound, slapping against my clit every time he pushes his fingers as deep as he can inside me. He moves at a speed that my hazy brain thinks of as practically inhuman, the rapid assault against my insides and my clit easily bringing my already precarious position closer to the brink. It doesn't take long for him to push me into the chasm of sinful pleasure, but he doesn't stop, continuing to tease me through my orgasm, following my descent towards the mattress as my legs give out from under me.

Once again he gives me no time to catch my breath. My legs are still shaking when he raises the fingers lodged in my pussy, forcing my feeble legs to prop me back up before he can painfully yank my ass back up into the air. Broken whimpers are all I can offer as a half-hearted objection, and I have to admit that it isn't much, especially when they turn into a keening whine as Jungkook pushes his once-again erect dick inside me without taking his hand away. This is far from the first time we've had sex, but the presence of the extra volume inside me makes a world of difference. His entry is slow, deliberate, taking his time to draw out a long cry from me until he fills me to the brim. With no time for recovery from my previous orgasm, it seems that Jungkook is determined to haul me along towards a second one. Oversensitivity prompts me to attempt to take the opportunity to jump away from him as he pulls back, but he swiftly moves to grip my waist as if he's been expecting my reflexive reaction. Having him jerk his fingers out from the inside of my pussy causes me to gasp, but in less than a second, he's pulling me towards him as he slams into me again. The loud slap that resounds from the contact is followed by a high-pitched sound from my mouth; something between a wail and a moan. It isn't the last, the cacophony of hips meeting hips, grunts and cries falling from both Jungkook and myself fill the otherwise quiet room, a discordant song of lust and need gone unchecked.

"Jungkook," I beg, but for what, I don't know. While he may have started slow, it does not reflect the following steady, unforgiving pace that is his choice for today. In fact, the force and speed of his thrusts have my already wobbly legs collapsing underneath me. Yet it doesn't seem to affect him at all. He simply adjusts, changing his own position and angle so he can keep pounding me without pause, bringing a hand around my hips down to toy with my clit. Every thrust pushes me deeper into the mattress, threatening to suffocate me if I bury my face into the pillow for too long, but I can't bring myself to object. Not when he keeps me teetering on the tightrope between pain and utter pleasure, on the brink of exquisite euphoria right in front of me. I know that he can feel as well as I do the tightening of my pussy walls around him, as tight as my fists clenching the bed sheets, so hard I think I can hear the faint sound of the material crackling between my palm and fingers in the background of the cries that dominate the harmony of our fierce lovemaking.

With his fingers circling and lightly pinching my sensitive bud above my legs as his cock plows into me in between, it's no wonder that he hurls me into oblivion first. My scream of pure rapture is incomprehensible even to my own ears. Am I calling for him? Telling him how amazing he's making me feel? I don't care, and neither does he, from the way he tugs at my shoulder, bending down and twisting my torso so he can claim my lips with his. His last thrust is the hardest one of all, the vexation and anger he accumulated from the day poured into physical bliss and ecstasy that he shoots deep within me. He pulls me impossibly close, but I'm not sure if my faint sobs are brought upon by his cock buried so deeply inside me, or by his savage kiss, teeth tearing at my bottom lip, muffling his own growls.

I'd say that we both crumple onto the bed right after, but he has pushed me so far down that there isn't much left for him to go until our bodies can give in to the force of gravity. My breaths are still as fast as my heartbeat, and I can hear that his is no slower than mine. The weight of almost pure muscle that he allows to rest on my body is comforting, as soothing as the kisses that he's peppering on every inch of my face that he can reach. Neither of us are willing to move much despite the copious amounts of sweat reminding us that a shower is sorely needed. As it is, we're still joined together and Jungkook is handling most of the action, tilting his head to press his lips on my shoulder next, then bringing my hand up with his so he continue on my knuckles and fingertips. I giggle at the feather-like contact and it finally makes him smile. "Thank you," he whispers. I don't have to ask him what he's expressing his gratitude for.

"I don't know... I feel like I should thank you," I respond, catching his eyes. The anger has gone from them, replaced by the tenderness that is familiar and loved. If it ends like this, it may not be such a bad day after all.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 62 9
{ꜱʟᴏᴡ ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛᴇꜱ} ___ {Guides for Oneshots}___ ☁️-Fluff 🔞-Smut ✨-Spicy 🥀-Angst 🍵-Request Top Tae Bottom Kook ⚠️(WARNING)⚠️ Sensitive Topics may be...
12.4K 552 16
Bottom hobi oneshot storys This book contains one shot with more then one chapter. Smut Angst M-pregnancy Fluffy Kinky Age-gap Multiple ship Polyamo...
21.1K 572 16
Has some oneshots containing Fluff, angst and smut (only one) 🥂. Request closed, completed posting the parts here!!
39.1K 472 12
A looooooaaaaad of Taekook oneshots for yall, it will contain smut so yah but I hope you read ittt. -Kat #15 In Taehyungie