Allison Argent Again

By Teenwo2lf

You just moved to beacon hills and Are living the life. You are friends with these Popular Juniors until your... More

CHAPTER ONE the death
CHAPTER TWO Your role in Beacon Hills
CHAPTER THREE Clearing your head
CHAPTER FOUR Lydia
CHAPTER 5 Oh bitter sweet Derek...
CHAPTER 6 Wendys
CHAPTER 7 The date
CHAPTER 8 Allergies
CHAPTER 9 Something fishy
CHAPTER 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12 Dizzy
Chapter 13 Attacked
Chapter 14
Chapter 15 Melissa.. Frankinstien?
Chapter 16 The Curse
Chapter17 New abilities
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chaper 21
CHapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
PART 2 CHAPTER 1

Chapter 34

264 7 0
By Teenwo2lf

We drive past a field to get to my house. The tall grass blew at us in the wind. Lisa was on the front porch when Scott pulled into the driveway. She looked up at us and I walk up to her to get to the front door.
"Who's Hottie Mccbody over there?" She asks raising her eyebrows. I look over at him and smile.
"Scott McCall, but I don't have much time." I say jamming the key in the lock.
"How come?"
"Important stuff."
"Well there's something you should know." She sighs, "Betts ignoring me, not answering my texts or calls, even when I knock on his door!" She says upset.
"I'm so sorry Lisa." I say opening the door.
"Now you are ignoring me." She rolls her eyes.
I pause, "No. This is just urgent okay? You need to understand I'm in a life or death situation!"
"Yeah right 'life or death' you read too many books."
"UGH Lisa please!" I say, annoyed. Then, I go inside for the toothpaste. The brand was called "Parrish Toothpaste" their slogan was "It works so well, your mouth feels like it's on fire!" It's kind of a crappy slogan. Anyways, I grab the whole toothpaste bottle and dash down the stairs.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

788 15 12
In which Kalignus Diyoza finds herself back in Beacon hills with only one goal in mind. To kill Kate argent. Only a certain sarcastic pale human bo...
153K 4.4K 25
Stiles, Allison, Scott, and Lydia have been the four musketeers since the third grade. Though recently Scott confessed that he likes Allison, the cou...
12.6K 234 16
3 years after the finale the pack are living somewhat normal lives, Scott is working as a vet at the Animal Clinic, Stiles is now the sheriff after t...
21K 343 16
Stiles, pale skin and fragile bones? No. That's Stiles Stilinski but not Stiles Mikaelson. What happens when Stiles's little sister, Estella comes t...