❝𝗣𝗟𝗨𝗦 𝗨𝗟𝗧𝗥𝗔! ❞ --𝘽�...

By uravityyyy

STATUS: OPEN feel free to join and be nice! More

RULES
FORMS
MY OC ♡︎
FLUFF SENTENCE STARTERS♡︎
𝑅𝐴𝐼𝑁𝑌 𝐷𝐴𝑌 𝐶𝑈𝐷𝐷𝐿𝐸𝑆♡︎
TRAINING
𝗝𝗘𝗔𝗟𝗢𝗨𝗦𝗬
𝗔𝗥𝗚𝗨𝗠𝗘𝗡𝗧
𝗙𝗜𝗥𝗦𝗧 𝗗𝗔𝗬 ♡︎
𝙄𝙉𝙅𝙐𝙍𝙀𝘿
𝙎𝙊𝙁𝙏 𝘼𝙉𝙂𝙎𝙏 𝙎𝙏𝘼𝙍𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙎

KIDNAPPED

468 3 182
By uravityyyy

scenario one:
you don't even know what happened. at first, you were on your hero mission with (whoever you're signed under a company for) when villains attacked. you eventually got worn out and they took this as an advantage to kidnap you, but not before making sure you were unconscious. now, you were tied to a chair with the villains surrounding you. meanwhile, (crush) found out about this and was pacing around the room. he wasn't gonna let you just sit there and potentially get hurt, so he was basically getting ready to leave by himself to save you, along with a few of your friends.

scenario two:
same thing, but (crush) got kidnapped and you're the one who's going to go save him along with his friends.

𝕆𝕋𝕀ℕ𝕌𝔼?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

105K 3.9K 22
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !
26K 1.9K 47
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...
26.9K 1.2K 34
Rihanna is a high school girl about to graduate when she meet the don will they live happily or will they argue all the time.........
101K 1.4K 50
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 , 𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐡 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡...