MY OC ♡︎

B̶A̶S̶I̶C̶S̶

B̶A̶S̶I̶C̶S̶

NAME: akari hayashi

NICKNAMES: kari, ri

AGE: 16

GENDER: FEMALE

SEXUALITY: STRAIGHT

HEIGHT: 5'0

WEIGHT: 103 lbs

BIRTHDAY: NOVEMBER 9TH

ROLE: 1-A STUDENT

REASON FOR CLASS: akari's thinking had a lot to do with this. she used her quirk to basically overheat the robots, causing them to explode finally which seemed to impress the teachers. she saved one of the people testing when they took down a robot. the person stood still as the robot fell towards them, so akari reacted by grabbing the person by the shirt and yanking them back, not letting them get crushed by the robot.

C̶H̶A̶R̶A̶C̶T̶E̶R̶ I̶N̶F̶O̶:

PERSONALITY: akari is usually a very bright girl who tries to make everyone smile. doesn't matter how she does, it ranges from support to dumb jokes, but she tries her best to help others. it's rare to see her serious and angry, but when you manage to her angry- yikes. she's a whole different person when you anger her. akari gets really intimidating and doesn't care how honest she gets in the moment, which when she's calm, she is more bubbly and careful of how honest she is. she's known to be very stubborn and sarcastic, though. her humor is mainly sarcasm. she's also a very determined girl- when she sets her mind to it, nothing can really stop her.

FLAWS: akari cares too much. she takes care of others way too much and forgets to take care of herself in the process, which can destroy her when she's at her lowest because she doesn't want others to know how she feels, she'd rather help others. akari is also REALLY stubborn, which gets her in trouble a lot by aizawa.

LIKES: coffee, dancing, singing, sleeping, drawing, and watching tv.

DISLIKES: slow walkers, clowns, spiders, crying, and snakes.

BLOOD TYPE: A

HOBBIES: dancing, playing video games, exercising, and drawing.

FEARS: arachnophobia (fear of spiders), and coulrophobia (fear of clowns)

WHY SHE WANTS TO BE A HERO: she grew up in a bad household. her dad had left after her youngest sister was born, her older sister moved to america and only visited about three times a year, and her mom basically stopped taking care of her children after her father yet. akari wasn't happy at all during that time and had learned how to cook so her younger brother and sister wouldn't starve basically. her grandparents found out what was happening and gained custody of her and her siblings, which greatly helped her mental health. her grandparents had basically saved her and her siblings from their mother and their dark places, and they inspired akari. from that day on, she wanted to be a hero and save others from whatever they were going through. just like her grandparents had saved her.