Teacher's Pet

By tranquilwriting

Just read and enjoy. More

I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII; Epilogue

XXII

3.2K 170 132
By tranquilwriting

Normani blinked a few times before rolling over, she could tell the spot beside her was empty which made her pout. She sat up and attempted to look through her groggy eyes, wiping them a tad bit roughly. A yawn fell from her lips before she realized her girlfriend was in the shower, she climbed out of the king bed and ventured into the bathroom where Bey resided.

"You left me." Normani whined as she stood in front of the closed shower. She could see the silhouette of Beyoncé's body through the door that was half covered with steam before seeing it slide open.

"Really Mani?" Beyoncé chuckled, peeking out of the shower. "You're such a baby."

"Your baby." Normani teased, poking her lips out and meeting Beyoncé's half way. "You know I don't sleep the best when you're not beside me."

"Normani, I just left."

"And I sensed that which is why I'm awake, duh."

Beyoncé rolled her eyes while slightly shaking her head, Normani was such a brat... her brat but a brat nonetheless.

"Is there anything you need baby?"

Normani couldn't fight the small smile that etched it's way on her face, it was the little things.

"Actually, yes. I feel as if we should save time and water."

Beyoncé smirked a little as a laugh escaped her mouth. "C'mon."

• • •

Zendaya tapped her nails against the table of the booth she sat in. She found herself anxious of Normani's arrival, she didn't know what to expect. She caught herself looking at the door every time someone would enter. It was well past 11:00, which was the time they decided to meet up and Zendaya contemplated texting Normani to ask if she changed her mind but decided not to. She did not want to seem needy.

She sighed, maybe Normani did change her mind and she couldn't even be mad if she did. She was a bit cruel after Normani did nothing but try to be a good friend, she wouldn't talk to her either.

But of course Zendaya wasn't Normani, Normani was more open to forgiving others and second chances which is why she showed up.

Zendaya looked up to see Normani walking towards her and mentally prepared herself for what was to come but hoped for good things only. She missed her best friend.

"Hey." Normani greeted as she slid into the opposite side of the booth. "Sorry I'm late, I..." She paused, she wasn't about to tell Zendaya that she was late because Beyoncé couldn't keep her hands to herself. "Something came up."

Zendaya raised an eyebrow, sensing the hesitation on Normani's behalf but didn't question it.

"It's fine." She said truthfully, she was honestly just happy that Normani decided to show up. Better late than never.

"So what's up?"

"I wanted to apologize to you, Mani. I should've believed you, you've been my best friend since sandbox days and we've always been there for each other. I should not have allowed someone to manipulate me into believing you'd steer me wrong."

Normani nodded, she could tell the apology was genuine but she wasn't sure what made her realize it.

"What changed your mind?"

Zendaya looked at Normani shyly before letting out a heavy sigh. "Megan called last night."

Normani looked at the woman in front of with a hint of amusement, it was feeling like an 'I told you so' moment but it seems Zendaya was embarrassed enough.

"Hmph." Normani mumbled, she stifled her laughter a bit before regaining her composure. "Look, I'm over it... love makes people stupid sometimes, I should know. I forgive you for that particular situation but I'm not sure I do for outing me to my mom about the whole Bey situation."

Zendaya's face uttered in confusion, her eyebrows raised as she tried to figure out what Normani was referring to. "Huh? I haven't spoken to your mom since that time you were on FaceTime with her."

"Um, you didn't tell my mom that I was dating Bey and that she was helluva lot older than me?"

"No, why would I do that? Knowing how Mama drea is? Chile anyways..."

The two shared a giggle before Normani became curious again.

"Seriously Z... who the hell could have told?"

"First, we have to name all the people who know of you two."

Normani nodded, that was true. "So besides you, there's Ryan, Blair, Megan, and Kehlani? But my mom doesn't even know Megan and Kehlani exists & they don't know her name let alone her number. Ryan and I met through work, she's met my mom once but she doesn't talk to her or have her number. And Blair-" Normani paused when she noticed Zendaya giving her a look. "Blair knows my mom the way you do... you think he-"

"He had to." Zendaya cut her off, she wasn't trying to be rude but it sure made her come into realization about the whole thing.

Now Normani was the one raising an eyebrow due to noticing the look on Zendaya's face which made her a bit more curious. 

"Do you know something?"

Zendaya responded with a shake of head before responding verbally . "No, it's just... he says slick things all the time about it. How she's too old for you and she's just using you... last time, he said the whole 'I love you' thing was just to hold you so you'll think it's serious. Him and Ryan had a big blow out because of that, she felt like he was being weirdly negative and just an overall hater."

Normani's eyes widened a little, she remembered Ryan saying her and Blair weren't speaking but she didn't ask and Ryan didn't tell.

"Wow." Was all Normani could say, she wasn't sure of what she'd do about this yet, but she'd figure something out with the help of Bey.

"Seems like we've cracked the case though."

"We did, didn't we Sherlock?" Zendaya joked, knowing it would result in laughter from her best friend.

"Thanks to you, Watson." Normani winked, playing along which made them Zendaya join in on the laugh.

"I missed you."

"I missed you too."

• • •

Kelly sat sideways on the couch as she sipped from the champagne glass she held. She stared at Bey animatedly as they caught up on everything that happened over these past few weeks.

"So, she basically moved in?"

"No," Beyoncé answered with a shake of her head before swallowing hard. "Just staying here until she and her friend fix the issue but I like having her around."

"Isn't she out with said friend right now?"

Beyoncé nodded, kind of disappointed. It sounded selfish but she wanted Normani around just a tad bit longer, she's gotten used to waking up to her and having her there 24/7.

"So what you guys ride to the campus together?"

Beyoncé rolled her eyes as Kelly snickered.

"I leave before her because I have to take Blue to school and ultimately be there before my students so fuck off."

Kelly's laughter died down a bit before she rolled her eyes playfully, Beyoncé was so dramatic.

"You seem very invested in this relationship, I love seeing this side of you. It's cute."

Beyoncé found herself blushing, everyone was noticing her change which it made it hard for her not to. She didn't mind though, she loved being in love especially with Normani.

"Do I hear wedding bells?" Kelly joked and before Beyoncé could muster up a witty comeback, a new presence was among them.

"Babe?" Beyoncé heard, her ears practically peeking up at the sound of her girlfriend's voice. "Oh, I didn't know we had company... Hi."

Kelly looked at Bey teasingly. 'We?' She mouthed causing Beyoncé to mouth back 'Fuck off.'

"That's what happens when people show up announced." Beyoncé half joked, a light laugh falling past her lips. "Normani, this is-"

"Kelly right?"

Beyoncé raised an eyebrow, she didn't know that the two had been introduced.

"Megan introduced us." Kelly answered Beyoncé's question almost on cue as she laughed a little. "I'm the one who told on you, Normani. Giselle hadn't noticed you yet."

Normani raised an eyebrow. "How dangerous of you, I take you already knew how she is when angry,"

"Yes but I also knew that she really liked you so it was worth it."

Normani smirked a little as Kelly sat up straight. "I think we'll get along great."

"Definitely." Kelly smiled as she slipped her feet into her brown UGG slippers. "Just keep doing what you're doing because she's nicer now."

"Bye Kelly!" Beyoncé groaned dramatically, she couldn't stand her best friend sometimes.

"Bye BB, love youuu." Kelly said teasingly as she grabbed her purse and began to walk out of the room.

"Love you too." Beyoncé laughed before hearing her front door shut. A smile on her face as she turned to look at her significant other.

"So hey you, how'd it go?" Beyoncé asked, her full attention on Normani who was walking towards her.

"It was good, you will not believe what I found out." Normani said with a huff as Beyoncé grabbed her by her waist and pulled her onto her lap.

"What's that, babygirl?" Beyoncé husked and Normani shivered, it was hard to focus when Beyoncé was staring at her all seductively.

"Z didn't tell my mom about us." Normani breathed out while having hair pushed behind her ear by her girlfriend. She watched Beyoncé's eyes avert to her lips then look back up. "Bey.."

"Hm?" Beyoncé responded, looking into her lover's eyes. "I'm sorry, you're so beautiful... I got distracted." She admitted, pressing a soft kiss onto Normani's lips.

Normani clenched her legs together, she couldn't help but to start feeling some type of way but she had to remind herself to stay focused, this conversation is important.

"If she didn't tell her then who did?"

"Blair."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.1K 3.7K 34
since y'all wanted to get on me about it, HERE ! love you guys. enjoy. a oneshot turned into a book.
48.4K 1.5K 28
Read and find out
201K 9.3K 49
Your love got me looking so crazy right now. G!P Onika!