š”šš…šŽš‘š“š”šš€š“š„.

By jbxchy

BOOK 2 š˜¢š˜® š˜ š˜«š˜¶š˜“š˜µ š˜¢ š˜§š˜°š˜°š˜­, š˜£š˜­š˜Ŗš˜Æš˜„ š˜¢š˜Æš˜„ š˜“š˜µš˜¶š˜±š˜Ŗš˜„ š˜§š˜°š˜³ š˜­š˜°š˜·š˜Ŗš˜Æš˜Ø š˜ŗš˜°š˜¶. š’š„šš“š„šŒļæ½... More

02.
03.
04.
05.
06.
07.
08
09
10
11.
12.
13.
14.
15
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.

01.

38.9K 1.7K 1.1K
By jbxchy

我爱你

𝘪 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶

Alani looked at three year old justice, who was running towards her from his daycare, over the past years, she grew her son by herself and she didn't need his father nor anything.

She did good.

"Momma"He shrieked jumping into her arms.

"Hey booba."She kissed his cheek.

"How was your day booba?"She asked him .

Justice was busy licking whatever that was on his fingers to respond.

"Stop licking your dirty finger ."She pulled his fingers.

"Momma, juice."he licked his lips, Alani saw that he did that whenever he was thirsty or hungry.

"Come wipe your hands."She walked to her car with him on her hip.

Once Alani got him in the car , she pulled her wipes pack from the glove compartment and wiped his hands and mouth.

Alani wiped his lips and he licked the wiped trying to taste it.

"Amani, Stop playing."She called him his middle name, letting him know she wasn't playing.

"Swowy momma."His lips quivered.

Alani kissed his cheek and buckled him inside his baby seat kissing his cheek.

"You wanna go see lanna and uncle Aaron?"He grew up calling them that , and she didn't have a problem with it since they called her that.

"Yeth."He watch nursery rhymes on her phone.

Alani Managed to send him to daycare and work on her art gallery, she got an opportunity to do it when he was one and that's what she had been doing, she also did painting designed in rooms and houses, Alani was about her son and her bag.

"You hungry?"She watched him lick his lips a few times.

"Yeth,I hungwey."Justice was still watching the phone.

Alani went straight to Popeyes to get them food.

Once she pulled in the drive through she ordered them food and paid, once she got it she pulled into the parking lot so he could eat.

She didn't want him eating while she was driving and she also didn't want him to mess the car up so she stopped so they could eat.

"Poppa , what you did today?"Alani loved listening to his little stories and how he tried his best to tell them , she loved how her son smiled from cheek to cheek when he got excited.

"I pwayed hide and go sweek and I ran,mommy ."His speech wasn't perfect but it was good for his age.

"Can you count to ten for me buddy?"She asked him and he nodded licking the salt off of his fingers.

"One,two,thwee,fwour,fwive,sith,sethven, eighth,nine,ten."He clapped himself and she clapped him also.

Over the years, they was all one another had besides the people who had always been there. She didn't depend on them either, when she had got evicted she was living hotel to hotel she didn't call and ask nobody for help.

She meant What she had said back then. She was depending on nobody, she was going to get it herself.

And she had also got her nursing degree and was a full time nurse now since she had already had to studies to be a nurse when she was nineteen. So she didnt need anything from anyone.

Alani was not going to make anyone know her struggles because it was her life and she was going to live it her way without hand outs she liked being independent.

Alani looked over at justice and smiled, he was her biggest blessing, many people would say that about their children but Justice was really her blessing.

He was her fix, he honestly calmed her and made her a changed woman, after he was born her medicines werent really necessary, he made her Alani , for the better.

---------------

"Poppa, stop fighting mommy."Alani shrieked, they were play fighting and Justice was pulling on her hair.

"Awwe Justice-"He still didn't let go , he wasnt pulling it hard, it was just games to him.

"Oww poppa."She burst out in fake tears making him let go.

"I swowy mommy , I swowy."He started crying , real tears, alani coo'ed picking him up.

It was sweet that he would cry if she did, he understood that she was hurt and she loved that about him.

"It's okay, booba,look."She showed him her face.

"No tears, Im okay."He hugged her and she kissed his lips.

"I didn't mean to make you cry."she comforted him, who was now in temper.

Once he was calm , she walked inside of the kitchen with him on her hip.

"Ice cream?"She asked him with a smie,knowing both of them loved it.

He nodded his head before laying it back on her shoulder.

She made it all in one bowl because she was going to eat more than him and he would end up wasting it.

"Daddy". He clapped his hands.

"You wanna hear a story about him". She asked licking them spoon and he nodded.

"Well; he looks like you. Yall look similar except you look better, and I'm pretty sure if he knew about you he would love you just like mommy. You know mommy loves you right".

"Mhmm. You tell me all the mommy". He smiled, kissing her cheek.

"Mommy and daddy were very mean to each other. Sometimes we said bad words to each other. Dont you ever put your hands on a woman okay, I mean ever. Dont even do that Justice".

"I won't mommy, I pwomise". He said holding out his pinky.

"But mommy and daddy loved each other and they were happy and always made each other smile. Daddy sometimes took me out on dates. He made mommy happy. He bought mommy things. He did things to make me smile." She told him, playing in his long hair.

"Why daddy not here with us mommy". He asked looking up at her.

"Sometimes when you love someone you tend to do them bad sometimes and they hurt you more than you would expect. And daddy used to hurt mommy feelings so mommy left and had you".

"You think he would think I'm cool, mommy". He asked.

"He would think you're the coolest kid ever. Just like me". She smiled, kissing his forehead.

"I wish him was here. I not know him but i wanna meet him. Mommy can I meet him".

"Maybe".

All alani hoped for was that justice seen that she was only doing what was best for him. Or so she thought.

She wanted to tell Saint and tried to many times but he would always cut her off or take off running.

And there was nothing she could do.

---

Chy & JB here

ahhhhhh, first chapter complete.

yall like it so far? well imma ask chapter five and then answer the question.

this was just a lil scene, next chapter Justice is going to be grown and has responsibility of his own.

and there will be flashbacks. and I feel like this book will be more explained better than testimony.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 66 29
This is a sequel to my book "My Older Brothers" so go read that before this one or else it won't make much sense :)) After the death of her lover, Lu...
190K 3.1K 65
This is Thomas Brodie-Sangster's Character imagines -Thomas Brodie Sangster -Newt -Benny Watts -Whitey Winn -Jojen Reed -Paul McCartney -Simon Bro...
126K 6K 28
"š˜‘š˜¶š˜“š˜µ š˜£š˜¦š˜¤š˜¢š˜¶š˜“š˜¦ š˜“š˜°š˜®š˜¦š˜µš˜©š˜Ŗš˜Æš˜Ø š˜Ŗš˜“ š˜Æš˜°š˜µ š˜±š˜¦š˜³š˜§š˜¦š˜¤š˜µ š˜„š˜°š˜¦š˜“ š˜Æš˜°š˜µ š˜®š˜¢š˜¬š˜¦ š˜Ŗš˜µ š˜¢š˜Æš˜ŗ š˜­š˜¦š˜“š˜“ š˜øš˜°š˜³š˜µš˜©š˜ŗ š˜°š˜§ š˜­š˜°š˜·š˜¦ "