ʙɪʟʟɪᴏɴᴀɪʀᴇs Cᴏɴᴛʀᴀᴄᴛ

By moon_sky1114

( COMPLETED-under major editing) For the sake of his brother's life,Kim Taehyung sacrifice his future. Jeon... More

Author's Note
Character's Introduction
Chapter 1: Interview
Chapter 2: Mr. Jeon's Surprise Visit
Chapter 4: Reality
Chapter 5: Start Again
Chapter 6: Heartbeats
Chapter 7: Jealous
Chapter 8: The CEO's Confession
Chapter 9: Lets Break Up😁
Chapter 10: First Date
Chapter 11: The Contract
Chapter 12: Contract's Content
Chapter 13: Lost and Found
Chapter 14: Shove your dick to shut his mouth!
Chapter 15: Virgin no more (1)
Chapter 16: Virgin no more (2)
Chapter 17: Bathroom Sex
Chapter 18: Memories
Chapter 19: Lets go Home
Chapter 20: Personal Assistant
Chapter 21: The Reason of his Coldness
Chapter 22: Reconciliation
Chapter 23: Will You Marry Me?
Thank You Note
Chapter 24: Blood, Sweat and Tears
Chapter 25: The Change
Not an Update
Chapter 26: Im Pregnant
Chapter 27: Doubt
Chapter 28: Scandal
Chapter 29: The End of Them?
Chapter 30: Jeon Taehyung
Chapter 31: Million dollar Reward
Chapter 32: New Found Family?
Chapter 33: Accident
Chapter 34: Who is Taehyung?
Chapter 35: My girlfriend, Lisa
Chapter 36: Letting you go, for real
Chapter 37: Dreams and Nightmares?
Chapter 38: I remember him
ʙᴀɴɢᴛᴀɴ sᴏɴʏᴇᴏɴᴅᴀɴ
Chapter 39: Im Sorry
Chapter 40: Are we okay,now?
Chapter 41: Bastard! I miss you
Chapter 42: He is my Husband!
Chapter 43: Marriage Contract
Chapter 44: I am Jeon Kim Taehyung!
Chapter 45: Second Proposal
Chapter 46: Loving you till Eternity
Final Chapter: Happy Family
Not an Update

Chapter 3: Outburst

19.7K 922 313
By moon_sky1114

Kim Taehyung

■□■

We arrived at the hospital that i told them to bring us. They almost argue with me when i told them this hospital.

I was sitting outside the emergency room, haɴging my head down, crying silently, praying that my brother will survived this heart attack again.

I feel a hand on my shoulder, i raised my head to look who is it.

I saw its Hoseok.

"Dont worry...every-

He was cut when the doctor came out from the ER. I run fast towards him, passing Jungkook.
He look at me, i can see his eyes saying something but i can not comprehend what is it or i just dont wanna like to believe it?

He walk closer at me and hug me tightly. I feel my heart stop beating, like i already know what he mean but my mind dont believe it. I just stand there, hug by the doctor.

"Im sorry Tae...-

"No...no...no..." i shouted and i push him running inside where my brother is.

I stop from my track when i saw a body covered with a white linen. I can't move my feet. My body become numb at that very moment. My eyes are heavy because of my tears. My heart clench in so much despair and agony. My tears fall like a waterfalls from my eyes.

I feel a hand squeeze my right hand. But i ignored it. I tried to move my body and walk closer to the body, lying infront of me. I lean at his cold body and hug him.

"Im so...sorry bab...baby...its all my fault. If only...if only...."

"Its not your fault Tae, he's heart is really weak...." the doctor said.

"I should just have accept that offer....i should just accept it!" I cried, regretting my earlier decision.

I dont know how long i cried hugging my lifeless brother. Every veins inside of me feels the pain of losing the only reason why im living.

I give my brother another hug and kiss his head, cupping his face for the last time. "I love you baby. Remember, hyung will always love you. You will always be in my heart, baby."

I turn around and  gives a sad smile to the doctor.

After all the things i need to provide for my brother, i went to the reception for the bills. I ask the old lady about it. She look at the computer infront of her.

"Oh..it was paid already, Mr. Kim. And im sorry for your lost." She said.

I frown because i know i still didn't pay. But how come?

"Im sorry? Double check it again. Its impossible mam, i still didn't settle the payment." I stated. She look again at the screen.

"Mr. Jeon Jungkook paid it, sir." She said.

And that...thats the time i remember what happen before rushing to this hospital. My blood boils running to my head. I feel my face become red because of anger. I balled my fist, digging my nails to my palms. I turn around and saw him and his brother talking to the doctor. I walk in or like running and give my all strength pushing him. He stumble and hit his back against the wall. I cannot think of anything already, all i want to do is kill him.

"YOU! YOU MOTHERFUCKING ASSHOLE! DAMN IT! ITS ALL YOUR FAULT THAT MY BROTHER DIED!!! IF YOU DIDN'T COME, HE'S STILL WITH ME!!!" I yelled with anger pulling his collar tightly. He just look at me with a blank emotion.
"I DONT FUCKING CARE WHO YOU ARE, BASTARD! I DONT CARE WHAT YOU ARE!!!!...."i cried and let my knees at the ground.
"Bring back my brother....bring back Jake to me...please..."

I cried and cried sitting with my knees. Not caring about my surroundings. But i can hear noises but can't understand any of it. My mind is clouded with sadness and regrets.

After a long time of crying without moving in my position, i wipe my tears with the back of my hand. I stand, but i stumble because my feet cant feel anything. I tried again holding the hands of the person that didn't move even an inch infront of me.

After balancing myself, i walk towards the exit of the hospital. I heard someone called my name, but ignored it.

I really dont know where would my feet brings me. All i know for now is i want to breath. So i walk and walk without any thoughts would it be.

■□■

JEON JUNGKOOK

■□■

Its been three days since i posted that ad, and all the applicants that came for interview are not suitable.

I really dont know why my parents even my brothers are forcing me to settle down at this age.

I cringe when one applicant enters my office, almost showing her boobs. I rejected her when my brother Hoseok ask if she is virgin and she said that no.

God....

Then i heard my secretary called someone with a very nice name.

I dont know why, but just hearing his name, my heart beats fast.

And when the door opens, i saw a very beautiful boy entering. Not to tall, his strawberry blond hair that looks so soft, a big doe blue eyes, a nose that is so perfect and his plump pink lips.....

*cough*

i heard my brother fake a cough.

"Sit down, we don't have any time." I  said returning to my blank face.

After scanning his information, i learned how poor he is. And to be honest, its not a big deal to me, i feel my heart wants him to be mine, but i need to act like a stupid asshole.

And i said something that i know i really hurt him, but the thing that i respected him so much is that he didn't take my offer. I can say that he is not like those gold diggers.

After rejecting my offer, he left the office. I want to follow him and apologised about what i told him, but i cannot. Its not like im the person who is saying sorry to anyone.

"So...seems that you are interested to that pretty boy, hm?" Yoongi hyung said with a smirk.

"I like him, he's too honest, Kook. Look, he even deny your offer." Hoseok hyung commented.

I called one of my guy and ask to follow him in distance and report everything to me.

"Oh...the cold and arrogant  Jeon Jungkook is inlove..." Hoseok hyung teased and laugh.

I told my Secretary to stop the interview when Taehyung left  the office. I don't feel i need to continue it already, because i know i found the right person for me and im really gonna make him mine.

After my work, my guy called me and inform me about him. I didn't waste any second and ask my father and hoseok hyung to come with me and visit him.

Upon visiting their apartment, i didn't know that it will cost a big problem.

And thats how he's little brother died.

I was talking to the doctor when i saw him to the hospital reception.

"He's a strong kid," the doctor stated.
"He works whenever he is free, not thinking about his self. All he think is about his little brother. I don't know how he manages his time, working in the cafe and gas station, while attending his last year in school-"

"School? You mean he is a collage student?" I ask raising my eyebrow.

"Yes. He is in his last year and he majors in art. He is one of a kind kid. He's talented-"

"But...why did he lie in the interview?" Hoseok cut the doctor.

"And-

I was cut and shock when i saw him walking fast towards me, and all i know now is that he pulled my collar tightly, showing his anger.

I let him whatever he wants to do, i even signal my hyung to not bother. All the people that are in the hospital gasp when they saw me and this boy hovering his anger at me.

I clench my fist, digging my nails to my palms. Im not angry on what he is doing, im angry at myself making him cry. Making him feel lonely. Making him suffer.

I blame myself for his brothers death, if only i hold my temper and not shout, maybe...

"Please...bring my brother back.." i heard him beg, kneeling.

Then the last thing i saw is, he left the hospital.

I talk again to the doctor to do whatever needed to be done,and not to worry about everything.

After talking, we left the hospital too. I drive home with Hoseok hyung. Theres a silent in the car till we reach my home.

(Photo credit to the owner)

I park the park and without saying any thing, i walk to my room. I throw myself to my bed, thinking about Taehyung. Where he is...is he okay???

(Photo credit to the owner)

Thinking about him, i didn't notice when i drift to my sleep.

I woke up and check the time at its only 2 am. I look around my room and notice that im still in my attire. I stand up and walk toward my bathroom,took a shower for almost half an hour to relaxed my body.

After my bath, i change to my pajama and return to my bed. Searching for my phone and send a message to my cousin.

I know that this early he is still in his sleep.

I tried my best to sleep again and when i woke up its already 7 in the morning.

I rub my eyes and slowly walk to my bathroom to freshen up.

Its tuesday and there are so many works to do at the office again.

After freshening, i took my suit and wear it. Then straight walking to the kitchen, seeing breakfast is ready and Hoseok hyung is waiting for me.

"Morning..." i greeted sitting across of the table.

"Morning too...and how was your sleep?" He ask sipping his coffee.

We had a small talk and after breakfast, we both go to our office.

We enter the building at ride the vip elevator. Reaching my office that was on the 40th floor, i saw my secretary fixing all the files already.

"Good morning Mr. Jeon." She said with a bright smile.

I just hum and ask her to bring all the files to my table.

Its been one hour when arrive at my office and yet my mind is not in focus to my work.

All im thinking is about Kim Taehyung. Then my phone rings.

"Hel-"

"Jeon, what the fuck did you do this time?"

"What do you mean, hyung?" I ask in confused.

"Don't you dare Jeon!" He said raising his voice a little.

Narrowing my brows and look at my phone, thinking what he mean.

"Why do you need information about  Taetae."

I heard him saying. 

Taetae...

I repeat at the back of my head. A voluntary smile came from my lips.

And i heard him again asking why i need the information.

"Do you know him, hyung?" I ask.

"Of course you idiot, i know him. He is the cousin of Jin, but-

"What?!" I said in shock.

"You. Dont shout. You almost broke my eardrum."

"How come i dont know him and not see him before even once, hyung? Even in your wedding."

"Jeon,still your not answering my question. And where did you saw him?"

"Hyung, lets meet at the cafe."

"Now?"

"At lunch break hyung. Bye."

I ended the call not waiting for his answer.

'If hes a cousin of Jin hyung, means he already knows what happen. And why did i never saw him before? And Jin hyung never talks about him?'

My head hurts thinking all this. I ask my secretary to cancel all my afternoon meetings. All i want is to know all about Kim Taehyung.
I need to know about him,all. As in everything.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

😂🤣😂😜😛

My babies🥰😍

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Wow....just wow...

Cant believe i made another update again😁

Thank you guys for reading. Love you all.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

507K 22.4K 15
[COMPLETED] in which Jeon Jungkook an alpha has lost all hopes of finding his mate.he believed he will be forever alone as he was blessed with the gi...
680K 23.3K 42
Taehyung is just a simple boy who meets a boy with a strong personality while on a school graduation trip. Two years later, they meet again. Will the...
217K 4.4K 28
Taehyung and Jungkook have been together for 2 years. They were the couple everyone enjoyed seeing. They where like match mates from heaven. Jungko...
81.1K 5.9K 47
Just when Seokjin was happily being independent, someone had to suddenly enter his life with different intentions that would surely change his perspe...