Knight Wolf and Little Robin...

By grimreaperbarbie

Batman, Robin, and Knight Wolf... it had been that way for years. That is until Dick Grayson left in the nigh... More

Part One: The Rise
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
IMPORTANT AUTHOR'S NOTE, DO NOT SKIP
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Author's Note (Don't Skip)
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Part 2: The Fall
Prologue (5 years ago)
Chapter 1.2
Chapter 2.2

Chapter 64

10.1K 278 241
By grimreaperbarbie

For the first time in days, Blair woke up in her own bed, in her own room. She couldn't remember the last time she had gotten any sleep, especially with all the drama that she had been caught up in with Dick and her band of misfits, yet here she was, waking up earlier than planned.

She rolled over, seeing Jason asleep on the pillow next to her. She smiled to herself while she studied how peaceful he looked. He looked so relaxed and, yes, beautiful. The way she saw it, if guys could say it about girls in the books she had read, she could say it about her own damn boyfriend.

"I can feel you staring at me, you know." He mumbled suddenly, slowly opening his eyes to look at her.

Blair started laughing, causing him to flash a sleepy smile, "You ruined the cliché moment."

"I'm pretty sure that there'll be more of them." He sat up, leaning forward to kiss her when she pushed him back, "I haven't brushed my teeth yet."

Jason laughed, leaning forward again anyway, "Shut up." His lips found hers as she sat up, kissing him back.

They shared just a few more seconds of bliss before her phone started to ring on the nightstand. Blair pulled away to reach for it, Jason kissing down her neck, "Ignore it."

She was tempted to listen to him, but then she remembered the most recent people she had given her number to, "It could be Gar."

Jason sighed, reaching over her to grab her phone before she could, reading the name aloud, "It's Kate."

"If I don't answer now, she'll just keep calling, you know this." Blair said, taking the phone out of his hand while he groaned, falling back into the pillows next to her. She giggled, putting the phone to her ear, "Hey, what's-"

"Get up, get dressed, I'll be there in five minutes." Kate interrupted quickly.

"What? How did you even know I was home?" She asked in surprise. Hell, she had only been home for a few hours really. "I just got in early this morning and the only person I told was my uncle."

"Who did you think was patrolling the city when Bruce went to pick you up?" She laughed in response. Blair glanced over at Jason, biting her lip to keep from laughing as he shook his head, grabbing a stray pillow to throw over his face. "So get up and get dressed. Oh, and tell Jason hi for me."

********

Blair walked down the stairs, hair swinging behind her in a messy ponytail. Kate stood in the middle of the living room, her hands in her pockets as she threw her a grin in greeting. Blair bounced over to her, throwing her arms around her in a cheerful hug. Kate hugged her back, laughing when they pulled away, "Wow, someone had a good trip."

"Well, it wasn't like I thought it was going to be, but it wasn't all bad." She admitted, pushing a stray strand of hair behind her ear.

Kate opened her mouth to speak when Jason came down the stairs, kissing Blair on the cheek before disappearing in the direction of the kitchen. Blair blushed as Kate turned back to face her in amusement, "Wasn't all bad, huh? Okay!"

"What are you here for, Kate?" Blair asked, hiding a grin.

"One, to tell you welcome back and two, you are so lucky you got back before the bar opened." She almost forgot that the bar opened tomorrow. She really did get back just in time. Kate raised an eyebrow at her expression, adding as an afterthought, "I would have killed you."

"What do you need?" She asked, sitting down on the couch, giving her an excited grin. 

Kate raised an eyebrow, crossing her arms as she sat in the chair near the couch, "Who says I need anything?"

"The bar opens tomorrow and you're here instead of there, setting things up." Blair tilted her head to the side, waiting for her to say something.

"I might need some help from you and Mary to set up for opening night." She admitted, slumping back in the chair.

"You've been to just as many events as Mary and I." Blair pointed out, confused at the sudden change in Kate's mood. "You know how they work."

Kate nodded, "Yeah, but you guys know how to really plan a party."

"Is this coming from the same woman that threw a party in her father's penthouse that lasted three days straight when she was eighteen?" She asked, sitting up straight. Kate's parties were legendary, even when they were last minute.

Kate laughed, "That was your first party too wasn't it?"

"It was and it was amazing." When she had gone home after the second day, Barbara had shaken her head when she crept into their empty house at nine in the morning, reminding her about her training with Dick and Bruce that day. She was only fourteen then, but she still remembered it as the best party she had ever been to. "What's the real reason you can't figure this out?"

"Because this isn't a party, it's the opening night of my first bar." Kate sighed, sinking even lower in the chair.

"It's just another party, Kate." Blair assured her, after all, it was just nerves. She used to get them before she would step out onstage when she was in school. It made sense that Kate wanted it all to go perfectly. She gave her friend a smile, "I'll be happy to help you out though. Relieve your nerves or whatever."

Jason sat down on the couch next to her, a bottle of water in his hand, casually throwing his arm across the back of the couch behind her head, "What's going on?"

Kate sat up, flashing a charming grin, "I'm stealing your girlfriend."

"I'm going to help her set up for opening night." Blair explained, shaking her head in amusement at Kate's words. "Apparently I got home just in time."

"Cool. I ain't got anything better to do today if you guys want more help." He offered, pulling on a strand of her hair.

Blair swatted his hand away, tightening her ponytail as she faced Kate, "We could use all the help we could get."

Kate glanced between them, considering her words. Blair waited, drumming her fingers on the couch's armrest while Jason took a drink of his water. Finally, Kate smirked, "I don't think him shoving his tongue down my girl's throat can be considered helping."

Jason spit his water across the magazines on the coffee table, coughing as Blair exclaimed in indignation, "Kate!"

"What?" Her smirk turned into a sweetly innocent smile. "I'm just saying."

"Look, I'll call Jules to help too." She offered, rubbing Jason's back. "She's great at planning things like this."

"Fine by me." Kate agreed. "At least I know that we'll actually get stuff done."

"Jason and I get stuff done." Blair said defensively, crossing her arms as Kate grinned while she stood up to leave, "Yeah, you do."

"Then-"

Kate shrugged as she walked out of the living room, leaving Blair and Jason staring after her in disbelief as she said, "We just need all the help we can get right?"

Blair waited until Kate walked out the door before turning to Jason, "Did she just play me to get extra hands in setting up the bar?"

"Yeah, babe." He laughed. "I think she did."

********

Blair followed Kate back into the bar from the storage room, both of them each carrying a giant box full of glassware. She set the box down next to the sink, ripping open the box to start emptying its contents into the sink, "You know, this would be a lot easier if we had done this when Kara was here."

"You drank half a bottle of rum when Kara was here." Kate reminded her. "We were a little occupied."

Blair glanced at the corner of the bar where she had sat almost a week before, drinking her fears away. It was hard to believe with everything that she had been through since then that it had only been that long. She turned back to Kate, continuing to carefully empty the box of glasses into the sink, "She's coming tomorrow right?"

"Yeah." Kate nodded, tossing her empty box to the side. "Her and Lena."

"Lena's coming too?" Blair squealed in excitement, momentarily forgetting the glasses in her hands. "That's fucking awesome, I haven't seen her in months!"

"Well she has been a little busy lately, dork." Kate shook her head in amusement. "Just rinse these out then put them under the bar there. I'm going to go start bringing in the rest of the alcohol we didn't bring in last week."

Blair turned back to the box, unloading the last four glasses into the sink as the doors to the bar opened. She shook her head as her eyes landed on the bags hanging off of her friend's arm, "Jules, what are those? You're supposed to be helping us clean and organize the bar!"

"And I will," Jules waved her off, setting the bags down on one of the tables nearby. "But I know Kate, and I know that since she's so focused on fixing this place up for tomorrow, she won't have time to pick out her opening night outfit."

"Did you pick something up for me?" Mary called over from her spot by the stereo, helping Jason set up the music for the next night.

Jules pointed to a sparkly black bag on the table in response before turning back to face Blair, "I got something for you too, Skipper."

"Skipper?" Blair repeated, raising a questioning eyebrow.

"Yeah, since you skipped town for almost a week without telling me. Skipper." She set down the last few glasses, crossing her arms while Jules sat on one of the stools, leaning over the bar. "So how was the visit with big brother?"

"It was okay." She shrugged, focusing her attention back on the task at hand.

"Okay? That's all I get?" Jules exclaimed, drumming her fingernails on the counter. Blair didn't really know how to explain that she helped a fugitive fire-starter, two misfit kids with powers, and Dick fight against a cult then helped take down the serial killer that had been plaguing Gotham in Milwaukee all before leaving after the worst fight her and Dick had had in years. "What did you guys do? Where'd you guys go?"

"Hey Jules," Kate said, appearing by Blair's side like she knew how she was feeling. "Why don't you get started on that VIP list?"

Jules tilted her head in suspicion, "I thought the whole point of this place is that there isn't a VIP list."

"Yeah, but it's opening night." Kate shrugged. Blair bit her lip to keep from laughing. "Go make the list and then I need some help coming up with drink specials."

Jules slid off the stool, grabbing her shopping bags off the table as she walked into the office next to the bar. Blair waited until the door shut behind her before turning to Kate, "You're not using the VIP list are you?"

"God no." Kate scoffed. "That's the whole point of this place. You just seemed like you needed help."

"Thanks for that." She sighed, turning the faucet on to fill up the sink with soapy water. "You realize that Mary is inviting A-listers to this thing? There are going to be paparazzi outside."

"Well, sucks for them." Kate winked, turning to start walking to the storeroom again. "No VIP area."

Blair shook her head before turning off the faucet to start washing the glasses. She paused to take off her ring, jumping when a pair of arms wrapped around her waist before she could finish the action. Jason kissed her neck before letting her turn around to face him, his arms still around her waist, "Aren't you supposed to be moving tables around and making sure the stereo system works."

He shrugged, "I've moved tables around."

She glanced over her shoulder, turning back to him with an eyebrow raised, "You've moved three tables, Jay."

"I know, it was hard work too." He nodded seriously. "I deserve a reward or something."

"Oh do you?" She couldn't hide her grin as she wrapped her arms around his neck.

Jason grinned back, "Yeah, moving tables is hard work, babe."

"So you've settled on calling me babe then."

"It's a classic."

"You're such a dweeb." She laughed, kissing him lightly on the mouth.

"A dweeb? Really?" He smiled against her lips. "That's the best you could do?"

Blair shook her head, "Shut up." She closed the distance between them again, pressing her lips to his.

Jason kissed her back, just as eagerly as she did. She couldn't help it as she smiled into the kiss, feeling like any second she would open her eyes and see that their feet were no longer on the ground. He pulled her in tighter, leaving no space in between them. They were in their own little bubble, not a care at all about the world around them.

The sound of glass shattering on the floor broke them apart, Blair's back hitting the counter, looking over to see Jules staring at them in shock while Mary grinned from behind her phone, "HOLY FUCKING HELL!" Blair felt her face heat up as Jason took a step back while Jules continued to shout at the top of her lungs, "YOU TWO- HOLY SHIT! FUCKING FINALLY! MATTY OWES ME FIFTY BUCKS!"

Kate ran out of the storeroom, two bottles in raised in her hands like she was ready to use them as weapons. Her eyes landed on Jason and Blair, darting over to Jules and Mary, before lowering the bottles to her side, "Oh. Jules and Mary know now."

"Was this supposed to be a secret?" Mary asked, lowering her phone while Kate walked back into the storeroom, satisfied that no one was being murdered.

Blair grimaced, immediately regretting not telling everyone sooner. She wasn't trying to hide it, she just didn't say anything. Hell, she still hadn't even told her uncle, but that was a whole other matter. "No, it wasn't but I also didn't think it would be a big deal."

"You haven't dated anyone in years and we've all been sitting here waiting for the two of you to get together and you thought it 'wouldn't be that big of a deal?'" Jules exclaimed in disbelief, unable to look away from the two in front of them.

Jason looked over Blair's shoulder, clearing his throat, "Would you look at that. There are tables that need to be moved away from the dance floor."

Before she could stop him, he quickly kissed her on the lips, moving as quickly as he could possibly move to get away from the conversation. She tried to catch his arm and failed, "Wait! Jay-"

He gave her an encouraging thumbs up before dragging a table across the floor. She sighed, turning to give Mary and Jules a small smile before Jules immediately launched into interrogation mode, "When did that happen?"

"You want to know when it was official or when it first actually started?" She asked, turning back to at least start washing the glasses while she answered their questions.

Jules blinked in confusion, "Wait, there are two different days?"

"Two different times?" Mary added.

Blair was spared having to answer as her phone lit up on the counter with an incoming FaceTime call. She glanced over at it, grinning in excitement as she saw Gar's nickname across the screen. The only problem was her hands were currently submerged in the water. She looked over her shoulder at Mary and Jules, "Can one of you answer that and prop it up against something?"

Jules answered the phone, grabbing a bottle of Jack to prop it up on the counter, walking away to help Mary start organizing the bottles on the shelf behind her. Blair smiled when she saw Gar's giant grin on the screen, "Hey, Beast Boy! What's up?"

"Hi!" He waved, then studied the scenery behind her. "Where are you?"

"I'm at a friend's bar." She lifted the soapy glasses out of the sink to show him, looking closely at the table he sat at. "You still at the apartment?"

Gar opened his mouth to respond when a voice offscreen answered for him, just a tad bit moodily, "Yes."

Blair's smile grew as Rachel appeared next to him, "Hey Rachel!"

"Hi!" The girl's expression brightened, waving excitedly. It was the happiest she had seen her since she had returned back to the apartment only to say goodbye. "We miss you!"

Jules turned around, leaning over Blair's shoulder to see the phone, "Awe, they're cute, oh my god."

"Who is that?" Rachel asked, her voice uncertain as she looked at Jules.

Before Blair could introduce them, Gar started to speak, a grin wide on his face, "That's Jules Myers! She's one of the most famous models in the world." Blair raised an eyebrow at his knowledge of Jules' career while Jules waved. Seeing her expression, he quickly added, "She also started that foundation to help kids with their mental health."

Rachel shook her head, but it was clear that she was amused, "You're so weird."

"Who are we talking to?" Mary asked, looking over her shoulder at them.

Jules waved her over, "Blair has some adorable new friends."

Blair laughed as Gar hit Rachel lightly on the arm in excitement, "Jules Myers just called me adorable."

Mary looked over Blair's other shoulder, waving at the two kids on the screen cheerfully, "Hi friends of Blair."

Rachel and Gar waved back before Rachel turned to look at him with a teasing expression, "Are you going to tell me who this is too?"

"It's Mary Hamilton." Gar answered, much to everyone's surprise... well, much to Rachel and Blair's that is. Sure, Mary was famous, but she didn't know Gar knew that. "She's famous and according to her Instagram, she's in school to be a doctor."

Blair laughed at everyone's confused expressions, "You know a lot about my friends Gar."

Jason looked up from across the room, setting a table down, "You're on the phone with Gar?"

"And Rachel." Blair added, waving him over.

Jules glanced up at him in confusion, "You know them?"

Jason jogged over to the bar counter, leaning over to turn the phone in his direction while Blair dried her hands, "Sup guys."

Blair heard a chorus of "Hi." before she turned the phone back to face her and the girls. She was about to start speaking again when Kory walked behind them, stopping to look at them in confusion, "What are you two doing?"

"Hi Kory!" Blair grinned, once again waving into the camera.

"Oh, hi Blair." Kory smiled, leaning over Rachel's shoulder to see her better. "Miss having your help around here."

"I miss you too." She responded truthfully. It had only been a few hours, but it felt like it had been years.

"Her hair is fucking awesome." Jules whispered in admiration.

Mary shook her head, "Jules, stop."

Kory squinted, studying the scenery above the girls' heads like Gar had done when she had answered the call, "Are you in a bar?"

Blair nodded, "Yeah, getting it ready for opening night tomorrow."

"If we weren't in the middle of this shit show-" Blair lightly shook her head, stopping Kory in her tracks, gesturing to Jules with her eyes. It didn't take long for her to understand, amending her words to, "Shit show that is the city of Chicago."

"What's wrong with Chicago other than the obvious?" Dick's voice came from off camera, causing Blair's shoulders to tense while Jason sat up straight, trying to see the phone screen.

Jules' eyes widened in recognition, "Is that-"

"Okay," Blair interrupted quickly, picking the phone up from the counter. "Well, I need to finish helping with the bar opening for tomorrow so I'm going to have to let you guys go."

"Yeah sure." Rachel said, understanding in her eyes. She elbowed Gar in the side, to which he quickly nodded in agreement, "Yeah, totally. We'll call tomorrow."

"Hold on," She heard Dick ask in the background. "Is that Blair?"

"Bye." She said quickly, her finger hovering over the end button. "Stay safe." The minute the words left her mouth, she ended the call, watching as her screen returned to the wallpaper of her and Jason.

Everyone was silent for a moment, until Jules asked quietly, "Was that Dick in the background?"

Blair set the phone down on the counter before turning to focus on the dishes in the sink, "Yeah it was."

"What. Happened?" Mary asked, leaning forward to better see her face.

Jason shook his head at the girls, watching as they each backed off, leaving Blair behind the bar alone. He leaned over the counter, looking at her in concern, "Hey, you good?"

Blair nodded, looking up from the sink, "Yeah, it's just- I haven't talked to him since I walked out."

"It's only been a few hours, B." He reminded her.

"I know that, but this fight was bad, Jay." She said quietly. Alfred could say that they had fought before, but like she had been saying, it never got as bad as it did in that factory. "We've fought before but this was just- there aren't any words."

"I know." He sighed, running a hand through his hair. "I'm sorry."

"It's not your fault, love. It's not even his stupid fault." Blair shrugged, not regretting what she had said to Dick, but missing him all the same. "It just happened because it needed to and it'll take however long for it to get better."

Jason nodded before turning his lips up into a grin, "Did you just call me love?"

"You get to call me babe, I think it's only fair." She smiled, leaning over the bar to kiss him lightly on the lips. She pulled away, nodding to the tables behind him, "You've got some work to do, love."

"Say it again." He smiled. Blair shook her head, flicking water in his direction until he threw his hands up in defeat. "Okay, okay! I'll get busy."

********

Blair finished drying out the glasses, setting them neatly in a row on the shelf underneath the bar as River walked through the door with Matty, each carrying bags of food and milkshakes from the diner down the street. They looked around at the almost complete setup, River grinning, "Looking good guys!"

"Hey!" Blair walked out from behind the bar, giving them each a hug before taking a milkshake out of the carrier in Matty's hands. "You guys brought us food!"

"How do you know that one is yours?" He raised an eyebrow as she put the straw to her lips.

She lowered the shake, smiling sweetly, "Because I'm the only one that likes strawberry and Oreo milkshakes and you know that?"

Matty laughed, "What if I decided that I wanted to try one?"

"Impossible." Blair shook her head. "You hate strawberries."

Matty grinned, grabbing a burger and fries to pass to Jules before grabbing food for himself. She turned around just as Jason and River finished a simple, yet strange to her, handshake. They looked up at her as she shook her head, "Wow, you did a bro handshake. Never thought I'd see that."

"I told you we're cool now." Jason reminded her, both of them looking to River for confirmation. He shrugged, giving Blair a small smile, "We are."

Blair placed her hand on her heart in a touched gesture, looking between both boys with a smile on her face, "Awe. My boys." She kissed Jason on the cheek, punching River in the arm.

"Did you just kiss Jason on the cheek?" Matty asked, his mouth full of burger.

"God, that little peck was nothing." Jules snorted. "They were full on making out earlier."

"What?" Matty exclaimed, looking between the both of them. "When-"

"Oh my god, Matthew. We already went through this with Jules and Mary." Kate rolled her eyes, sitting next to her stepsister at the bar. "Blair and Jason are dating, they've been in love for forever, you're all caught up on stuff everyone knew was going to happen, now pay Jules."

Jules stuck out her hand, a smirk on her face while Matty dug in his pocket for the money. Blair shook her head, taking another drink of her milkshake while River dug into the bag of food, "So what do you guys have left to do?"

"Finish organizing behind the bar and hiring security." Kate sighed, situating herself until she was cross-legged on the barstool, facing him. "Blair's going to call a few friends."

"My brother is off tomorrow night. I can ask him if he can come help out." River offered. Blair looked over at Kate, having just said the same thing only ten minutes before.

"That's fine by me." She shrugged. "Dude works at Arkham. I'm pretty sure he can handle a crowd of drunks."

"Okay, that takes Johnny off the list." Jason said, sitting on the table top, patting the spot next to him for Blair to sit while he unwrapped his burger. "Who are you going to call now?"

Blair reached into the bag to pull out a carton of fries, "Remember Mike from Marion?"

"Wait, will he actually do it?" Jules asked, stealing a fry from Matty's hands when he wasn't looking.

"I think so, I mean, he's done security for some of Bruce's events before." Blair shrugged. "I'll have to call him though."

"Bars are a little different from high class charity events." River said in uncertainty.

Blair glanced over at Jason, before looking around at everyone else in the room. Within seconds, everyone was laughing. River furrowed his brows in confusion, "What?"

"Bro, the charity events I've been to have literally just been rich people bars." Jason explained, taking a fry from the carton in Blair's hand.

"Yeah seriously." She agreed, smacking his hand. "The only difference here is we're being upfront about it."

"You should see how shitfaced some of those 'classy' people get." Matty added in amusement. "You can always tell because they start getting really flashy with their money."

"They're right." Kate chimed in, a grin on her face. "This is just more laid back. Laid back and gay."

Blair started laughing, "The Hold Up's company slogan: Laid Back and Gay."

Kate threw a French fry at her as everyone started to laugh. Blair threw one of her own, grinning when it landed in Kate's milkshake. Kate shook her head, "No food fight. We just got this place cleaned up for tomorrow!"

Blair raised her milkshake to her lips, leaning into Jason as conversations rose up around them, but she didn't listen to any of them. She just enjoyed the peaceful moment for what it was, knowing they didn't come often. Jason kissed the top of her head, enjoying the moment with her, laughing at a dumb joke Matty made. They were together and they were at ease.

A/N: The next chapter is kind of long, but overall exciting. I've started spending more time planning the future chapters (still haven't returned to the actual show yet), and I'm really pleased at how it's going. I'm actually extending their time in Gotham to fit their relationship in more before we return to Titans, but I can't wait for them to be with them again. And yes, I'm making Surpercorp canon in this fic, because I can do that. I have the power here 😂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 142 19
"Love takes off masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within, Dick." Book 2 of my series of Dc Titans. Jane GreenXDick G...
50.9K 1.5K 194
PART 1.| EUPHORIA: Dick GraysonxOC. Prequel to Titans. Ellie Bishop, the daughter of Bruce Wayne has been gone from Gotham for five years, and in com...
30.6K 765 20
"Is it weird that the same guy that can rip me apart with a single word makes me feel so freaking happy?" Emily asked with hooded eyes. When Rachel c...
64.6K 2K 31
" i feel like there is a void in me. one that is going to stuck up everyone around me and ruin them. " " there is so much more to you than the darkne...