Finn X Reader (Seeking My Hom...

By Jeireliz

From a world where no one accepts her existence, grieving about what happened to her mom and getting used to... More

For some reason
Differentiate
Flaming Princess
Burning Death's Prince
Cherrina
Nine
When I Became The Prince
Near and Far

How he figured

359 14 48
By Jeireliz

((3rd Person POV))

Y/n has been living with Finn and Jake, everyone seems nice towards her except Finn. Somehow the event about Y/n hiding herself behind a Cherrina mask bothered his mind till now, from then on Finn continued ignoring the girl. So instead of forcing Finn to accept her apology , she made herself busy by planting a couple of plants at their backyard, it mostly looks like a garden now.

"Jake what do you advice me to do at this kind of situation?"

"Let Finn clear out his mind for a bit longer"

"It's been a week Jake"

"I know. He must really despise you a lot.. Finn never been that way. He always forgives people easily. I just don't understand why is he different around you."

Y/n can't stand seeing Finn like this, a Finn who hates her. She mostly do all the household chores by herself, that includes daily cooking, yet he seem to avoid her presence, Finn chooses to make his own food than accept her meals.. It makes Y/n angry to the point where she wanted to try punching him on the face. So she did. Y/n entered Finns room, grabbing him onto his shoulder and punched his face.

"I just wanna wake you up, in case you're still sleeping" Y/n had a huge annoyance written on her expression but punching him drained the bad emotions.

"Finn ... I disappointed you.. I know.. But I'm trying to build up the friendship.. Cause it seems like my past memories with you doesn't mean anything. I'm the only one who treasured it!!... Don't worry. I'll be leaving today.. Thank you for everything" Y/n slightly bowed in front of Finn who is currently looking on the floor with sadness in his eyes.

"Y/n? Where are you going?" BMO asked after seeing the lady run out of Finns room. She started packing some of her things, just a few. Some clothes Marceline gave her, a few food she harvested from the backyard.

"Y/n? Are you leaving now?" Jake asked.

"Yes probably. He needs some space. A lot of space, Jake.. I don't think he wants me back.. "

"Wait Y/n"

Y/n slams the front door open but she can't pass through since Ice King is blocking the whole exit.

"Move away Ice King!" Y/n shouted angrily , like any minute now she can kill the mad king in front of her.

"Woah woah woah calm down Y/n. I'm not here to hurt you actually I can sense where that crown is.. So .." Ice King explained.

"Y/n !!" Jake and Finn immediately run towards them.

"Ice King!" Finn screamed as he draw out his sword.

"Calm down everyone. I'm just here to ask Y/n back.."

At that exact moment Y/n look back at where Finn is..

"I see what you got here my dear friend Y/n... You seem to be pitying Finn and Jake.. Then just give back the crown I gave you, if you can though.. If you couldn't then... YOU NEED TO BE MY WIFE!"

"Ice King ...I knew what powers this crown possess. Also its curse. No one can pull it off a persons head after wearing it.. However I made some adjustments" Y/n removed the crown as easily as possible and it left Ice King impressed.

"You really must be an amazing wizard Y/n" Ice king said while Y/n is reverting back to her true form.

"I'm not a wizard. I'm simply a human who knows magic" Y/n said in a sad tone.. But Fortunately she can use elemental magic without the crown.

Everyone in the room look so surprised, especially Finn.

"I'm simply a nobody who is looking for a place I could call home... My mother was murdered by judgemental humans who thinks we're evil witches from the woods, even though we're trying to help people .. I can't seem to trust any humans from then on... There is one exception though ... but...." Y/n turn her head to look at Finn.

"Y/n.. You're a human?" Finn asked, approaching the human girl.

"Look who's talking to me now! Amazing right! Hes talking to me.. Im so happy!" Y/n said in a sarcastic way.. Obviously she's still angry..

"Y/n .. You're welcome in my castle whenever you want" Ice king offered.

"No thank you Ice king.. I think I'm better of alone. Thanks for everything guys" Y/n said waving her hand towards Finn, Jake and BMO.

Finn is about to grab Y/n by the hand but she suddenly run away and closed the door behind her, leaving them all inside..

"Y/n!" Finn tried calling out to her but no matter how much he tried, she never stopped moving away from the man she thought, understands her the most.. She was too disappointed that her actions annoys him, even making him happy still isn't enough for him to forgive her..

"Finn!" Jake then called out to Finn before he completely disappeared on sight.

In the mean time Y/n's trying to outrun Finn but to her dismay she can still hear him from a distance, calling out to her.. He's catching up quite fast, he finally get a hold of her arm when Y/n steps back making her fall in a deep hole on the ground, with Finn accidentally being pulled over. And their vision turned black...

-------------------------------------------------------

((Y/n POV))

Argh my head hurts, I felt like I was falling over. No matter where I am, I wish Finn can't see me anymore.. Luckily I was saved by a few tree trunks since I'm currently sitting on one of them..

I hopped down the fluffy bushes . Glad Finn's not here.. He became so distant.. I don't think I could face him right now.. Yes I made a lot of mistakes, especially lying but can't he see the purpose of it all?

I was walking aimlessly while putting on my hoodie back on my head, when I see Marcelines house from a distance. Sure hope Marceline is home. I immediately run to her door with a loud knock before it finally opens.

"Oh hey there girly. Ya need something?" I was greeted by a handsome guy with dark hair, pale skin, and wearing a cool checkered shirt. He's floating in the air like what Marceline does. Must be Marcelines boyfriend... Although I'm pretty sure she doesn't have a boyfriend.. Don't tell me it's an intruder?!

"Hey can I talk to Marceline please?" I asked figuring out if this guy is evil or not.

"Who's Marceline? Sorry I don't know any Marceline"

"Then why are you here in her house?! Huh?!" I jumped, pushing him to the ground. Now I was on top , pointing one of my finger at his face with ice magic emitting from it.

"Are you an intruder?! Speak or I shall freeze you to death!"

"How nice.. Cause that isn't possible milady. Can't you see I'm already dead? " Instead of fearing for his life, he started smirking towards me. He rolled to the side in a strong manner and I ended up being at the bottom now.. I'm currently cornered by his arms, his hands were pinning my hands on both sides of my face.

"Let me introduce myself beautiful stranger.. I am Marshal Lee the vampire king!"

"Now you're copying Marceline!!" I kicked his stomach with my knees.. It isn't a good idea cause he fell on me . I'm being squashed..

"I can't breathe.."

"I know.. Who's fault do you think it is? " Marshal Lee stood up clutching his stomach.

This is my chance! I was planning to punch him right on his face with ice magic from my fist, yet he immediately grabbed my arm .

He tied my hands together using some thick ropes then he soon tied my feet.. Now I can't move..

"If you tried escaping, I'll rape you" Marshal Lee said.. I don't know if he's being sarcastic or anything but it did made me fear him.. I was frightened.

"See you're a good girl now.. I don't understand why you're accusing me of intruding when you're the intruder yourself.. Are you Ice Queen's minion?" He was sitting in front of me and asking me stupid questions. Is he a psychopath, making up stories to turn tables around?

"Where did you hid my friend Marceline?!"

"Argh I told you. This is my home. I don't know any Marceline.. Who are you anyways, I never seen you in the land of AAA?" Marshal Lee is now rubbing the back of his head cause of annoyance perhaps.

"Land of AAA?" I questioned. He really is crazy, isn't he?

"Hey Marshal who are you talking to?" A girl wearing the same outfit as Finn entered the house with a dog identical to Jake walking next to her.

"OH MY GOSH COPYCATS!!"

"Who are you calling copy cats? You're the one looking suspicious here! Who are you and why were you harming my friend Marshal?!" The girl who looks like Finn asked.

"You know .. You look like Finn, you look like Jake and you ... You're so identical to Marceline..... Who are you people?!" I pointed at them one by one.. Am I dreaming? Must be dreaming about gender switching, right? But it looks cool though.

"We're people of AAA.. My name is Fionna, this is Cake and he's Marshal" She knows his name.. It sounded like a female version of my friends name.

"I must be dreaming.. " It slipped from my mouth , that's when this Fionna girl started inspecting my face before she removed the hoodie off my head to check on something.

"You're a human!! I knew it.. Never knew I could meet one again.. Where did you come from?!" She look so excited at the moment.

"I came from the land of OOO while escaping" Seems like her expression tells me she's in fact innocent.. Maybe I could believe them , about me being in AAA.. Must be another dimension I got myself into.

"Land of OOO?" Cake asked.

"I think it's the complete opposite of this place.. Like the genders were swapped.. You all have a copy in the land of OOO but the complete opposite of your gender"

"That means I'm a girl in that place?" Marshal asked.

"Yes a beautiful girl."

"So meaning to say, you think I'm handsome, right?" He asked again with a visible smirk on his lips, leaning closer to my face..

"Marshal stop. We should ask her more questions. Let's bring her to Pg" Fionna said.

"Oh come on Fionna. She seem so exhausted. Look at her!" He secretly winked at me , sending me an obvious message to pretend my part cause it seems like he's covering up for me.

"Argh yeah I think I wanna sleep for a while here and now.. Even with this ropes on" I said laying on my side, snoring fakely.

"Oops Sorry about that" I can feel Marshal removing the ropes.

"You see Fionna. She needs more time to rest, you should both return after an hour or something" I can hear Marshals voice getting further till I heared the door slammed shut. He probably lead the two out of his home.

"You should thank me for that. If Prince Gumball sees you, he'll definitely run thousands of tests"

"Well ya know, that's what I feared back in OOO. A reason why I can't seem to tell them I'm a human "

"Well don't worry..I'll protect you from Prince Gumball"

"Thanks Marshal"

"Wanna come with me? I'll be performing in breakfast kingdom. "

"Well I would like to see more of this world"

He grins at my response before carrying me bridal style, he flew out of the house to where the Breakfast Kingdom is.

-------------------------------------------------------

((3rd Person POV))

The Breakfast Kingdom is having a great time celebrating their prince's birthday and so the crowds were waiting for a singer to perform on stage but in the meantime most of them gathered around in the food section, eating luxurious meals prepared on one long table.

Soon Marshal and Y/n arrived landing on stage, Marshal let Y/n go gently and the crowds grow wild seeing how magneficent the duo looks but what makes them more excited is when Marshal prepared his mic and mic stand on stage.

"Watch me Y/n" He gave her a playful smirk before starting the music.

((Pass forward to the chorus))

Yeah gotta start
Looking at the hands of the time we've been given here
This is all we got then we gotta start thinkin' it
Every second counts on a clock that's tickin'
Gotta live like we're dying oh

We only got 86 400 seconds in a day
To turn it all around or to throw it all away
Gotta tell 'em that we love 'em while we got the chance to say,
Gotta live like we're dying oh

((Song : Live Like We're Dying
by Kris Allen))

Y/n was impressed by Marshals voice yet the crowd is more impressed by him, they clapped as hard as they could while some can be heard whistling and screaming his name like a fan girl.

"I see . You're a really good singer Marshal" Y/n smiled complimenting the handsome guy in front of her before she intentionally pulled the mic from his hand.

"Now it's your turn to watch over me!" Y/n winked at him playfully before she used her magic to bring the background music in her mind into the speakers. Now they can all here the music. They all listened in awe.

"ehehem" she tried the mic first before her lines starts.

Singing Radiohead at the top of our lungs
With the boom box blaring as we're falling in love
I got a bottle of whatever, but it's getting us drunk
Singing, here's to never growing up

We'll be running down the street, yelling "Kiss my ass!"
I'm like yeah whatever, we're still living like that
When the sun's going down, we'll be raising our cups
Singing, here's to never growing up

((Song: Here's To Never Growing up by Avril Lavigne))

As she finished her song, the crowds grew wilder, now jumping and throwing thing upwards cause of joy. They were all screaming. But no one was more impressed than Marshal, his eyes were wide and his face started to turn red even with a pale skin. He's watching her the entire time but he can't help but to fall in love with such an amazingly energetic girl.

"Let's all cheer out for Y/n!!" Marshall announced while clapping his hand as loud as possible. Everyone done the same thing , cheering for a lovely lady.

"But we ain't finish yet. I would like to dedicate this song for this lovely girl beside me. This is for you Y/n.." Marshall speaks. After he finished his announcement he closed his eyes while holding the mic on its stand. He's feeling the moment before the place turn silent hearing his wonderful heartfelt music.

I don't know you but I want you all the more for that
Words fall through me and always fool me and I can't react
And games that never amount to more than they're meant
Will play themselves out

Take this sinking boat and point it home
We've still got time
Raise your hopeful voice you have a choice
You've made it now

((Song: Falling Slowly by Kris Allen))

Everyone blushed at the wonderul view a moment ago, when Marshal sang in front of Y/n, facing her while his face was an inch away from her. They all thought both of them were a couple after seeing how serious Marshal sang.

"Did you liked it Y/n?" He asked her with an off mic.

"Yes you were amazing and cool Marshal"

"I know"

"Marshal can we be friends?"

"Of course. I can also accept more than that"

"What do you mean?... Oh.." She hits his arms after realizing what he meant. They both laugh at the thought.

Soon Marshals phone rang a couple of times before he answered the call.

"Oh hey Fionna.. Performing in Prince Breakfast's party.... Huh? .. What do you mean there are two of you now? Okay we'll be there " Marshall was talking to the line with a stoic face yet it's obvious some emergency happened. The call ended after a minute.

"Marshal?" Y/n asked what they talked about.

"I'm sorry, I need to bring you to that crazy scientist.."

"What do you mean Marshal?"

"Unfortunately, Fionna said Prince Gumbal found Fionnas doppelganger"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.1K 845 16
You, Y/N, are a wizard of sorts. You have the power to heal or destroy, but your services come at a price. For all except one. Finn the Human. Finn w...
25K 638 24
All the monsters form Ooo have disappeared, and Finn is almost 18. What is a hero supposed to do in a world that no longer needs him? To compensate f...
501 36 8
Humans are cruel. And if you even ever find a nice one, its unlikely. But don't think that. It'll never happen. That may or may not be true. But that...
1.6K 80 24
Finn Darkling of the Nightmare, formerly known as Vansh, the owner of a renowned haunted house, unexpectedly meets his demise as he falls asleep one...