Teen Titans: The Eternal vs...

Por enigmaascension

* A/N - This Fan Fiction takes place from about Season 3 to Season 5 of the Teen Titans TV series. This is a... Mais

The Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Epilogue

Chapter 33

2.7K 39 30
Por enigmaascension

This chapter is based on the episode, "The Prophecy". I hope you enjoy it! Happy reading!

(Robin's POV)

Beast Boy and I were in the living room, staring at the same tape that played when Slade and Black Dahlia attacked not too long ago.

Raven ran away from the tall, surrounding flames, dodging the falling metal pillars as Slade stood over her.

"It has begun," Slade said. What stood out the most was the bright red marking on the forehead of his mask.

"Freeze," I ordered, and Beast Boy paused the security tape, giving me a good look at the symbol. It was foreign. I had no idea what it could be. And I had to get to the bottom of it.

"Rewind," I told a very bored Beast Boy, who listened and rewound the short clip I needed. However, that didn't stop him from complaining, which ticked me off a lot more than usual.

"Dude, we've been looking at this thing all day. I'm telling you there's nothing else there," he whined, irritating the hell out of me. I wasn't going to give up. Slade's after Raven, our Raven, and she's in danger. Why would Slade get himself a new apprentice and target Raven?

"There has to be. Play it again," I argued, staring at the screen.

Beast Boy sighed, "Slade and Black Dahlia Kick Butt, take 304." He played the paused tape, giving me a view yet again of the scene.

I heard heavy footsteps, already knowing who it was, "Cyborg, anything?"

We were searching strictly for the meaning and origin of the symbol on Slade's forehead. Black Dahlia, however, had no relevance with the symbol at all. She was just a supernatural apprentice, a dangerous one at that. 

Cyborg was staring at the drawn out symbol in his hands, "I cross-matched that symbol with every database on the planet."

I knew there had to be something, there HAD to be, "And?"

His next words had me thinking at one hundred miles per hour.

"Nothing. Whatever it is, it's not from Earth."

I crossed my arms in utter and deep frustration, "New powers, cryptic threats, vampire apprentice, targeting Raven? Slade's playing a whole new game now."

I stepped closer to the screen, examining the red symbol closely, "And this symbol is the key. We will find out what it means."

 ~

(Third Person POV)

Raven stared at the familiar symbol, the familiar symbol she knew to avoid at all costs.

Slade's voice suddenly rang out, but two sets of feet jumped along the hard, crafted and destroyed buildings.

"Tick tock, Raven. Time is running out." Raven whirled around and saw both Slade, and the Titans' newest enemy, Black Dahlia.

"I'm not afraid of you," Raven retorted, trying to ease the fear slowly creeping into her body.

Black Dahlia's eerily calm voice suddenly rang out from behind her, "Silly girl. We're not the ones to be afraid of." 

Raven turned around, catching a full view of the two, Slade and Black Dahlia. They both walked towards her, while she stalked backwards, hoping it would all just stop.

"You know that," Black Dahlia's voice was low, but anger laced through it, making her sound much more dangerous than she looked.

Lightning struck, and the destructive duo disappear instantly, but balls of fire replaced them, coming down in massive drops, as if it were raining.

"WHAT YOU HAVE CONCEALED YOU SHALL BECOME!" 

The demon's voice echoed throughout the destroyed city, and two massive comets of fire went straight for Raven. Though it seemed to destroy her, she was protected by the black shield she projected. Raven was now angry and defensive, surrounded by a horizontal ring of fire.

She was fighting back, rubbing her arm, "It's a lie! I won't let this happen! I'll find a way!"

What Raven didn't expect was Slade and Black Dahlia stepping into the ring of fire without harm.

"Your optimism is really adorable, but you're forgetting one thing, Raven," Slade said. The pictures of a completely destroyed Earth penetrated her vision, filling her mind with what she didn't want to happen, what she hoped to stop.

"This is what you were born to do. You were sent here to destroy the earth," Black Dahlia added, staring at Raven with darkening, veining eyes.

Raven looked down at the ground, and the two pairs of red, demonic eyes stared right back at her.

"Your destiny will be fulfilled. The portal must be opened!!!"

Raven suddenly snapped awake from her meditation, gasping for a breath as her mind was now being invaded by three extremely dangerous beings.

(Raven's POV)

I was in the air, frantically searching book after book after book for an answer to my problem.

"It's my destiny. There has to be a way to change it, I know there is. I just need a little help finding it," I spoke aloud to myself, flipping pages with my powers.

I gasped as soon as the familiar red marking on my forehead was in the page of one of the books.

"No. This has to be wrong," I whined, becoming even more desperate for some sort of hope. I grasped the book and dropped the others as soon as I heard a knock at my door.

(Robin's POV)

I knocked on Raven's door, hoping she was alright. I heard her mumbling something about something being wrong, but I couldn't quite catch it.

"Uh, any luck finding the symbol?" I called from my spot, right outside her bedroom.

"No, it's not in any of my books," she answered.

I felt something wrong in my gut, and I knew it had to do with Raven's well-being. Something's wrong, terribly wrong.

I opened the door, not caring if she became angry. Right now, she needed a friend, she needed someone to support her, not let her be alone.

"Are you okay, Raven? You look a little, well, paler," I bluntly told her, unable to find a sugar coated way to put it. She was staring back at me, the hood of her cloak on her head, as always. But the lower half of her face, the only visible part of her face underneath the cloak, did indeed look paler than usual. And that's a lot to say, because Raven was the palest with...Amber, in second place.

My heart ached just thinking her name. If she were here...things would be different. Everything would be different. I still need to find her body. Slade and Black Dahlia are the reason for her disappearance. And I WILL find out why.

"It's nothing. I just haven't been able to meditate lately. That's all," she explained. Why did I have a feeling it was more than that?

She's afraid.

"Look, I know Slade and Black Dahlia scared you, but we'll find out why they were after you." I was hoping for the best. I was hoping for something, even when one of us  was gone. I just noticed that...

I had a little hope inside, and that hope is that we don't lose another team member, another friend.

"Slade and Black Dahlia don't concern me," she seemed to deny, as the klaxon to the tower went off.

Starfire's voice sounded out throughout the tower, "Friends, come quickly!" I began running, hoping we finally had the answers.

As we met up with the others, the large, drawn out symbol lay on the kitchen island.

"Cyborg was correct. This symbol is not of the Earth, and what I have discovered is most disturbing. Please, give your attention to this quadrant. In the folklore of the Zargacknomads, markings such as these were used as a prelude to the goulding," Starfire began explaining the meaning of the symbol.

"Actually-" Beast Boy started, but Starfire quickly continued, cutting him off completely. I, however, was deep in thought, while paying close attention.

"A savage ritual that requires all Zargack warriors to consume vast quantities of bortha worms. And-"

Confusion and shock were clear on my face when Beast Boy peeled off the 'quadrant' Starfire pointed at, "Uh, it's tofu calzone. My bad!" Beast Boy tossed it back towards me, and Silkie, the silkworm, caught it. I was in shock, and my thoughts were shattered.

Starfire looked down at the drawing, suddenly not knowing what on Earth it meant, "Oh, nevermind."

The klaxon went off once again, and the map on the screen showed us who it was.

"Slade and Black Dahlia," I growled.

~

(Black Dahlia's POV)

I was in the dark, watching carefully as Slade made the abandoned area light  up with fire, "I do love my job." I rolled my eyes, but quickly snapped attentively again as Cyborg blasted at him, preventing him from blasting the Titans with balls of fire.

"Vandalism? I'd say you hit an all new low, Slade. Where's your apprentice?" In my view, I could see all of them, and well...he called.

I stepped out of the little broken down alley in between two buildings, smirking underneath the mask, "Hey, Titans. Nice of you to drop by. As you can see, we're right in the middle of something. We'll deal with you in a few minutes. Did you miss me enough to question my location?" 

I was now right next to Slade, subtly avoiding the fire that was right behind us.

"No. We'll deal with you now," Robin demanded. I laughed, loud enough for them to hear me.

Slade nodded at me, and I already knew what would happen.

"You can't always have what you want, Robin," Slade said, right before the fire behind us was forming into a weapon heading straight for the Titans. With the balls of my feet, I jumped into the air, about sixty feet, letting my flight keep me up.

I lowered myself to about thirty five feet, watching as Slade ran, well, flew. The Titans were staring at him, and looking for me.

"Titans, split up and take them down!!!" Robin was angry, hell they were all angry. But that means more fun for me.

I flew towards Slade, letting the team come to us. Just as I met up with Slade, we both jumped down the same building, only for Robin to swing by and kick us both.

Slade and I landed hard in a pile of empty tin waste cans, and one of my arms broke hitting the brick wall behind the cans. I felt my eyes darkening.

I stood up quickly, feeling my broken arm heal, and I stalked straight towards Robin, using the short distance to scare him with my vampire speed. I gripped his throat tightly, lifting him into the air, and I was getting the satisfaction I wanted.

His struggles for a precise, gulp of air was making me smile as my eyes changed, darkening to a deep, crimson red at the whites, and showing my pulsing, thickening, nearly black veins right underneath.

"Is that any way to treat a lady?" I laughed, squeezing his throat even tighter. I could see his face paling, taking on redder tones, transitioning into purple, until Slade's hand burned my wrist intensely, causing me to drop Robin.

I growled, quite noticeably and regrettably. Robin is observant enough to see that my vulnerability to fire will come in handy...

I turned toward Slade, hissing at him, but he was calm, "Black Dahlia. We mustn't be so impatient." I knew my wrist had healed, so I simply moved out of the way, watching as Robin regained his breath and stood tall to face Slade and I.

That's not the only thing he had with him. Apparently, lots of questions were on his mind. And he wouldn't stop for answers. I'd know.

"Why did you come back? Where did you get these powers? How did you obtain a vampire apprentice?!?!"

"You're asking the wrong questions," I said, quickly dismissing him.

"You want to know about this, don't you?" Slade pointed at the symbol on his forehead, and walked towards Robin, his footsteps leaving small flames in the ground.

"How many sleepless nights have you had, trying to uncover a secret? Well let me put your mind at ease. It's called the mark of Scath, and it's about to become very popular."

"What are you planning?"

"We're not planning anything. We're simply providing a valuable public service. Illumination." Slade then created the mark of Scath onto a massive fireball and hurled it at Robin, sending him to the ground hard.

Slade was about to hit him with another ball of fire when Starfire's starbolt hit Slade, sending him flying back a few feet. He caught his stance, and I looked at him.

"I got this one," I informed him, just as she began hurling starbolts at Slade and I. One by one, we dodged them, giving me the best opportunity. I flew up into the air, passing her with great velocity, and with my lightning purple heat vision, I split a large, heavy construction ball stand, watching as it flew and knocked her down.

I flew away, watching as Slade fought with Beast Boy and Cyborg. I was like the black cat, prowling and taking action when I wanted, doing what I should when I should.

Slade met up with me as we were now escaping, but a shadowed, black raven blocked us as we neared the entrance to an old building.

Raven's human form was in the air. I let myself get into the air, staring into her eyes.

"What do you want?" she demanded, directing the question at the two of us.

"Only what any messenger wants, Raven. For their message to be heard. It's time your friends learn the truth. And if you don't tell them, I will," Slade said, giving out the double meaning.

"Leave them out of this." Raven was on the verge of snapping at Slade in her slow, unraveling anger. I could see it in her. If anything hurt her the most, it would be putting her own friends in danger. 

"We didn't bring them into this. You did, the day you came into their lives. And unless you want your dead friend's body returned to the grave site, you better listen up," I countered at her. I knew I hit a nerve, because I could see her eyes watering, holding in the tears that wanted to spill badly.

"Tick-tock, Raven. Time is running out." Slade enclosed himself with fire, and I quickly evaded it, flying into the air. Looking down at the far, far ground, I could see the work done.

The mark of Scath was formed by the flames Slade caused, sending out the message.

~

With my whisper sensitive hearing, I picked up on all the activity at the old town library.

"They found the secret entrance to the lower level of the library," I announced, perched on top of a dark building. I was unmasked, sipping on a blood bag as I let my senses take over.

"And Raven?" 

Putting down the half drained blood bag, I let my mind search for Raven, and only Raven, letting my disguised voice speak to her telepathically.

My mind received a small scene, a fast one. Raven's escaping...

Leaving, are we? I thought towards her in my masked voice.

I knew she received my message, because she argued against me.

Get out of my head!

MAKE me, I challenged, feeling my eyes want to change. Immediately, I thought of the several ways I could kill her, slowly and painfully. Hhhmm, maybe I could turn her...

You might be able to stop me from meditating, but you can't stop me from leaving!!

Your problems will follow you, whether you like it or not.

I opened my eyes, facing Slade as soon as the scene had just played in my head, "She's teleporting to Azarath to see Arella, her mother."

"Very well, then. We're heading to the old town library. What do you hear?" I guess I'm a lot more reliable than expected...

"The old guards, their spirits are chasing the other Titans towards the room of the Gem," I answered, cocking my ear towards the direction of the library. I could hear everything clearly.

"It's time to meet up with them."

I smirked, sipping on the rest of my blood bag as I began walking.

~

"I'm getting a serious deja vu vibe here," I heard Cyborg comment on the structure of the room.

"Not only that, but something about this place seems really familiar," Beast Boy added his two cents, as I stood in the darkness, waiting for the right time to step out. 

Starfire flew closer to one of the statues on the wall, examining it, "Yes. It looks like...Raven."

I felt the need to toy with her, realizing how annoying she really is. 

I silently dashed behind the Ravenesque statue, and my whisper flowed out like dead spirits in a cemetery's wind.

"That's because it is Raven."

I heard her gasp in fright, as they all jumped onto the floor by the palmed hand statue in the middle of the room. Where the light shone itself, in the very middle of the palm, it may have appeared that there was a gem.

Robin gasped, looking extremely confused at the sighting, "The gem! It's gone."

"You must be disappointed," Slade remarked sarcastically as we stepped onto two fingers of the statue.

"WHERE'S THE GEM?!?!" Robin's temper was boiling fast. I'd love to make him snap.

"Not here," I answered, as Slade and I jumped down to face them, "but much closer to you than you think." I smirked underneath my mask, waiting for a move.

"Who is Scath? TELL me who you're both working for!!" 

I bluntly rolled my eyes, stepping closer as Slade did. "Stop with the fifty questions, you annoy me," I spat, crossing my arms.

"Hhhmm, we'd love to introduce you, but unfortunately you won't be around that long," Slade pointed out, right before he began shooting a never ending stream of fire from within his hands.

Immediately, I stepped away, and with a fierce jump into the air, I fell back down again, sending my right fist into the ground where the Titans stood. My fist held so much power, so much force, that the floor crumbled, sending Cyborg and Beast Boy falling into darkness.

I hid quickly, seeing that Robin and Starfire still stood. Cyborg and Beast Boy came up unharmed.

Slade and I walked right up to Cyborg and Beast Boy, ready to attack again, and again, and again until they were done for. The Teen Titans are a threat to the plan. They must be eliminated at all costs.

"Now Titans," Slade started, "you're just delaying the inevitable." With a hand on Cyborg's back, he threw him farther away, sending him flying with Beast Boy still on him.

Immediately, Robin charged at us, and I jumped about two feet away from Slade, watching in amusement as Slade dodged him.

"I'm not leaving without that gem!" Robin spat, becoming even more angry.

"You don't understand. You're not leaving at all," I smirked.

That smirk of mine vanished as soon as I felt Starfire grab me.

With her alien strength influencing her grip, she whirled me around swiftly, throwing me towards one of the Ravenesque statues. My back cracked in relief, possibly some pain, but as soon as I stared at her, I knew exactly what I wanted to do.

I want to tear her apart, in ways so gruesome she wouldn't be recognizable when I was finished with her. I want to rip her throat to shreds and make her watch as I killed her slowly. I want to tear her limb from limb, tear her heart out and burn her to ash.

I want to turn her...into nothing.

My eyes changed violently, darkening at the whites, and revealing pulsing dark red veins just below my eyes. I wanted nothing more than to have her dead with her blood all over me.

Her green eyes lit up, and she shot her heat vision at the top of the statue, slicing a large fragment of it to crush me.

Just as it was about to, I faked my body being crushed by quickly rolling backwards, swiftly hiding in the dark.

Starfire looked for me, checking to see if I was really gone...Right.

She looked up at my figure of the head of the statue, and gasped. I smirked, waving at her. I formed a large black energy force and hit her, slamming her into the ground with the rest of the stone pieces.

"You really shouldn't try hurting me," I laughed, forming another ball of energy. Her grunts of pain satisfied me. I'm hurting her. A few more steps towards killing her and I will be-

Cyborg's sonic blaster went off, blasting me away into a nearby wall. However, my adrenaline had me standing right back up again, as if I had never been blasted in the first place.

I should say, Cyborg and Starfire's faces were priceless. Shock took over their features as I stalked towards them, with Slade now by my side. Cyborg's sonic blaster started up again, and we both dodged the electric blasts.

As soon as I heard Robin's heartbeat next to me, I grabbed him, slamming him into the stone. My sigh of pleasure sounded out as he grunted in pain, but I didn't even bother to stop there.

With a flick of the muscles in my wrists, I threw him about twenty feet away, hearing the satisfactory slamming of his body face first into the floor.

Slade used his strength to knock Beast Boy's triceratops form into Cyborg. While I was beginning to stalk towards Robin, about to finish him off, Starfire intruded on the plans yet again, and hurled starbolts at Slade and I.

"You really don't quit, do you?" I asked in wonder as I caught one of her starbolts.

I channeled the power of her starbolt into the force of my black energy ball, forming a large entity of toxic green and pure black. As if it were a dodgeball, I chucked it at her hard, getting the result I wanted.

Starfire's body flew away, and her back slammed into one of the walls, crushing some it to pieces.

From the distance, I saw Robin's weak figure, attempting to reach for his birdarang. Slade stepped on it, shattering it into crumbs as he looked down on him.

"You know, I actually like my partnership with Black Dahlia as we work for someone else. It lets me be a little more hands on."

Slade had Robin, Starfire, Cyborg, and Beast Boy tied up in his flaming grip, holding them in fire-like chains. And because of my vulnerability to fire, I knew that probably hurt.

I could see that they were struggling, and so could Slade.

"A word of advice, guys...don't move," I said nonchalantly, crossing my arms as I circled them.

"Struggling only makes it worse, and how I hate to see you suffer," Slade mocked, forming a ball of fire.

"This won't hurt a bit," he seemed to smile with his voice sarcastically...until another voice interrupted.

"Wanna BET?!?"

Slade was suddenly knocked away harshly by what seemed to be either a large stone door, or part of the walls in this room. I was slammed into the ground, and I knew already who it was.

I looked up to see a very angry Raven, on the hand's statue, in the shining light. The red markings were written all over her.

I dashed over to Slade, who had already broken himself out of the stone.

Raven  descended, and I could see how furious she was, because her eyes weren't the usual blue. No, they were all white, and her lips were curled back, baring her teeth at us.

"I told you both to leave them out of this," she argued, stepping a bit closer to Slade and I.

"How sweet, you've come back to save your friends, but you're only delaying their pain, and yours," Slade mocked her, forming flaming fists.

I had a strategy planned out in my head. I wanted to be ruthless.

"Well, what are you two waiting for?"

She took a few steps further, stalking closer, trying to scare us.

"Aren't you gonna attack? Reduce me to ashes!? Tear my heart of my chest?!? Or did your master forbid you from hurting me? Did he order the two of you to keep his gem safe?" Slade actually seemed intimidated, stepping back slightly, while I just stood there, ready to kill her.

She looked at me, glaring a glare of hatred.

From behind Raven, I heard Cyborg, "So Raven has the gem?"

Robin put the pieces together, "No. Raven is the gem."

Slade let his powers fade from his fists. He knew she was right.

Even in this moment of seriousness, I felt the need for sarcasm.

"You've got it all figured out, don't you? Your little friend here is the gem. She'll go first, then the rest of you."

I hadn't felt so carefree in a long time. 

"We'll be sure to give him your regards. Apprentice, it's time to go," Slade said, motioning for me to leave the library. Slade was already sinking into the ground, and I was focusing on a way out, when Raven decided otherwise.

"I'M NOT FINISHED YET." With her powers, she dug Slade out of the ground, and used her telekinesis to pull me back next to Slade.

"This time, I have a message for you," she spat, letting her eyes turn white. She wrapped Slade in her powers, slamming him all over the room's walls.

"You tell him that he'll have to destroy me before I help him," she snarled, levitating closer to Slade, and away from me.

"You can tell him yourself. The hour is near," Slade retorted in a slightly breathless voice.

Apprentice! Take action now! I heard him commanding me through telepathy.

Hhhmm....

I'm getting there, I thought. I was walking towards Raven when I fell to the ground, clutching my head. I was growling in pain at the aneurysm inside my head, trying to stop what Slade was hitting me with. 

DO SOMETHING NOW!!

Raven continued slamming Slade into walls, hitting him with boulders, and she had completely forgotten about me.

I put up my force field around the Titans, sealing them inside. I didn't need distractions.

"Raven!!!!" I heard them calling for her, warning her that I was going straight for her, but she wasn't focusing on anyone else but Slade.

The intensity of anger and protectiveness inside of Raven was coming out in the form of a demonic raven bird, about to hit Slade. As soon as I saw it coming out, I dashed towards him, standing in front of him protectively.

She saw me, and I already knew what she would do.

She cried out, releasing the bird at us. My eyes widened at the light, and then I was blasted from every angle, every crevice in my body through the intensity of her attack. My breath was forced out of me, and I felt quite a few of my bones break. An actual scream escaped me as I felt the pain shoot at me all over.

My eyes were blinking rapidly, trying to clearly see the gem room again. I was facing a wall right by Slade, moving slowly, like a weak little human.

As soon as my thoughts were regained, I wanted to tear her to shreds.

I heard the commotion, being forgotten by them.

"I'm not afraid of you anymore!!"

"You may not fear me, but look who's afraid of you." Slade then disappeared from my peripherals. I was now alone..

I stood up, still facing the wall, touching the lower half of my face. No mask...

Raven was able to figure it out too, because she didn't miss a beat. 

"Let's see who's behind the mask!!!" Raven growled, using her telekinesis to whirl me around.

As soon as the whirling stopped, and her powers made me stand straight, I was now visible to all of them.

Raven's face no longer held any anger. None of the Titans held anger. Their faces were now dropping in shock as they stared into the face of my true identity.

(Robin's POV)

"Let's see who's behind the mask!!!"

My memories were flashing quickly as I now knew exactly what was going on.

Raven whirled Black Dahlia around, and before I knew it, my face, every part of me froze as I looked into the face of my dead girlfriend.

The blood. Amber's death. Sudden murders, all victims drained of blood. The decoy body. Breaking into Titans' Tower for my ice explosives. The way she knew everything about us. Amber's missing body. Working with Slade...

"No....NO!!!" I roared, hoping, just hoping that I was truly wrong, even if what I managed to figure out within the last hour was more than accurate. It was absolute.

"Amber..." Raven whispered, letting her powers stop completely.

"That can't be her. Just LOOK at her, that is NOT Amber!" I yelled at everyone. That wasn't her. It wasn't.

"Oh, it's me alright," Amber spoke up, in her real voice, smirking at all of us. She had disguised her voice through the mask. That's why we couldn't spot her immediately. The hair...the voice. It was all different, except for the eye color.

"How? How are you even alive!?" Raven demanded, not caring that her voice was now vulnerable.

"I've told you once or twice before making you forget," she laughed, stepping forward.

"A little vampire blood in your system at the time of death does wonders. You wake up, feed, and turn... Well, at least that's what I did." She was smirking, circling Raven, but staring at the rest of us.

"Why would you deceive us by working with Slade!?" Starfire asked, near the point of tears.

"You're asking the WRONG questions," she snapped, sending a black ball of energy at Starfire.

"What is wrong with you!?! It's us, snap out of it!!" Cyborg yelled, subtly scanning her body.

"What's wrong with me? Nothing's wrong. I'm ALL better now," she smirked, laughing a laugh that not even the old Amber could pull off. She was sinister, and ruthless. This wasn't her. The Amber I remember held compassion and cared for people. 

"Stop, please!!" Beast Boy yelled. I stood there, staring at the girl I couldn't believe I was seeing.

"YOU. DO. NOT. OWN. ME." We were now able to see what she really looked like when she changed.

Her eyes, her light brown eyes, darkened at the whites, into a dark crimson, and dark veins pulsed underneath her eyes. She bared her teeth at us, showing enlarged fangs.

Vampire.

"Robin, that's the real Amber! Slade's got two different probes inside her! Slade is the one pulling the strings!" My eyes widened at Cyborg's statement.

That's the real Amber Zar-El. Slade did this. He caused all of this.

"TEEN TITANS, GO!!" Cyborg roared, seeing that I couldn't even take my eyes off her.

I saw her as she dodged each of their attacks gracefully, swiftly, ushering out advanced martial arts combat moves with the strength she had. In less than a minute, she had knocked everyone down, everyone except for me.

She suddenly had me by the throat, and I was struggling for breath as I had earlier tonight.

"It's very nice to see you again, Robin," she smirked, leaning in. I thought she was about to kiss me, but she was taking in the scent of my skin.

I looked at her, making a huge mistake.

Her eyes changed again, darkening all over, and her enlarged fangs bit into my neck, causing me to cry out in pain.

I felt her taking gulps of my blood quickly, and before I knew it, I was about to sleep...I just wanted to sleep....

Though my vision was fading, I saw her as she tore into her wrist with her teeth and shoved a sweet substance into my mouth, suffocating me...until I began feeling energetic again.

She had her left arm on my neck, and the other on my head.

"Don't even think about attacking me, or he dies. I doubt you'd want another vampire to deal with."

She continued, still keeping a tight grip on my neck and head, "I might as well reveal to you what Raven hasn't. Who Slade and I are working for, is Trigon, Raven's father. I'll see you all soon."

She suddenly let go of me, and dashed away from us.

Amber released a force of black energy so great, it blinded us momentarily as we were all hit with the same powerful force.

~

We slowly made our way back to Titans' Tower, and let Raven explain the truth of Amber's words. Trigon is her father, a cruel legend that has spread throughout every being throughout the universe. Trigon is known for his ruthlessness.

And Amber works for him.

We were all in a state of stress and despair. Especially me.

I found myself in my room, throwing things everywhere, smashing things apart. Every nerve in my body was on fire, blazing with an anger so deep and consuming I couldn't form words. My face felt moist, and my arms ached with constant throwing. My heart seemed to contort in pain, overwhelming my entire torso, forcing me to cringe towards the ground. I couldn't take it!

Slade is the reason why my girlfriend is no longer alive! She's a vampire! My supposedly dead girlfriend is a vampire!!

I know the Amber we know is still there. I have to find her. I have to help her. I can't lose her for good. I just can't.

I WILL make sure we beat Trigon, and snap Amber out of the darkness she's consumed in. There's still hope.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

17.1K 371 14
𝑀𝑎𝑟𝑖𝑎𝑛𝑛𝑎 𝑃𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑟𝑎𝑔𝑜𝑛 𝑖𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑑𝑎𝑢𝑔ℎ𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑜𝑓 𝐾𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝐴𝑟𝑡ℎ𝑢𝑟. 𝑆ℎ𝑒 𝑖𝑛ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑖𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑀𝑜𝑟𝑔𝑎𝑛𝑎'𝑠 𝑝𝑜𝑤𝑒𝑟, ℎ𝑜𝑤...
2.1M 110K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
10.8K 252 18
⌗-A young painter left her country to go to another with her cousin, they thought it was gonna be a dream to explore new things, but luck left them w...
6.7K 183 7
(Y/N) is a successful detective, so successful that she was able to solve a case that had been cold for many years. A gang of criminals is seeking ve...