Saved By O2L

By O2LConnerFrantaLover

Stacey Cascoe has been running all her life. Only recently has she had the chance, and the strength, to actua... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24 - Part 1
Chapter 24 - Part 2
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 55

Chapter 29

1.5K 44 7
By O2LConnerFrantaLover

*BEEP* *BEEP* *BEEP* *BEEP*

Ughh my alarm clock! I slap my hand on the snooze button and try to fall back asleep.

"Nope! You've got your first day of school today, you're waking up!" I hear Ricky say as he walks in. God, I forgot I have school today. This is going to be torture! I crawl out of bed and over to my closet. What should I wear for my first day of school? I decide on black skinny jeans, a red and blue plaid flannal, my brown combat boots, and my grey beanie.I brush my hair and apply a small bit of makeup, then I grab my phone and head downstairs. Trevor's already here, and he's eating breakfast.

"Is it even legal to wake up this early" I complain, slouching down beside Trevor and stealing some toast from his plate.

"I'm not saying it gets better, but you do get used to it" Trevor says. "You look cute, by the way" he comments. I smile and blush a bit, before finishing my toast and grabbing my bag. Yesterday was spent with Ricky taking me school shopping. I got a few binders and notebooks, along with some pencils, extra paper, calculators, and more. When I'm done organizing it all in my bag, Trevor's ready to go.

"Daaaaaad! Come on!" I yell. He walks downstairs, half asleep. Obviously he doesn't like waking up this early either. I didn't notice it earlier, but its definitley bugging him. He grabs his keys, and then we go to his car.

"I call shotgun!" I say, as I climb in the front. The drive isn't too long, but its quite boring. We're all too tired to listen to loud music so I just look out the window. Soon we pull up infront of the school, and I get out.

"Have fun, Stace. Text me to pick you up after school" Ricky says through the window, and then drives home. I look over to Trevor.

"Come on, its the first day it won't be that bad. I'll take you to the office" He says, so I follow him into school. It's a huge school, with lots of students. A few people stare at me as I follow Trevor down the hall, and I catch multiple girls staring lovingly at Trevor. We get to the office, and I take a seat beside Trevor in an uncomfortable chair near the door.

"Ms. Dillon?" The lady says.

"Yes that's me" I say.

"Alright. Trevor, you may go to class" She says. Trevor nods.

"Good luck" He says, before leaving. Now I'm all alone with this lady.

"Alright... Stacey?" She says.

"Yes" I say

"I'm Mrs. Robson, and on behalf of the students and staff of this school, I welcome you. Now if you'll just sign some forms, I'll get you to your first class as soon as possible" she says, handing me a clipboard. I go through it and sign everything, and then hand the clipboard back to her.

"Alright, thank you dear. Matthew? Valerie? Can you step in?" She says. A boy and a girl who look my age walk in. "This is Stacey. Stacey, this is Matthew and this is Valerie. They'll be showing you around the school today, helping you out." Mrs. Robson informs me. I just nod my head.

"Nice to meet you" Valerie says, shaking my hand. She's very pretty, with dirty blonde hair and freckles. She's tall and has blue eyes.

"And I'm Matthew, but you can call me Matt" Matt says, shaking my hand next. He's slightly shorter then Valerie, with brown hair and brown eyes. He's quite attractive, to be honest.

"Nice to meet you guys. So, where do we begin?" I ask. They smile at each other, and then lead me out of the office. They show me around the school, careful to keep quite so we don't disrupt any classes. We get comfortable with each other, while talking about winter break and how 'fun' school is going to be. So far we haven't talked about family yet. FInally we end up outside of my first class, which is just starting.

"I have this class with you" Valerie says. We say goodbye to Matt, and then head in. The entire class turns towards us, and I instantly feel anxiouse and nervouse. There are a lot of people here, and they all seem interested in me. I'm starting to breath heavily, untill Valeria grabs my hand, sensing my nervousness. She gives me a reasuring nod, and then directs me to our seats. I sit at a table with her, with another two boys. The teacher looks my way.

"Alright class, settle down. I know the break is over and we're still a little restless, but this is just a new student. Would you mind coming up here, miss... Dillon? " He asks. I nod, but I really don't want to. I honestly am not a fan of attention. I stand nervously beside my teacher. "Now why don't you tell the class your name, and something about yourself. What you like to do, maybe?" I take a deep breath.

"Ummm... M-my name's Stacey, and I enjoy watching youtube" I say. I hear a few chuckles. Did I say something wrong?

"Alright, thank you Stacey, you can take a seat. As soon as i sit down, I take a deep breath. Valerie smiles at me, so I smile back and the class continues. I hear a few of the other students names and try to remember them, but this is a pretty big class. When it's over, Valeria shows me to my next class and then she has to go to her own. I say goodbye, and then go inside. Thankfully Matthew is in this class, too. He waves me over, so I go and sit next to him.

"How was your first class?" He whispers.

"It was good" I whisper back. Before he has a chance to say something else, the teacher speaks up.

"Alright class, we've got a new student with us this term. Stacey, would you stand up?" She says. I stand up, and wave nervously. She nods at me, so I sit down again. She begins her class. Im getting the hang of these introductions!

"We've got lunch after this, so that'll give you a chance to have a break. Would you like to sit with my friends and I?" Matt whispers.

"Sure I'd love to. Would you mind if my friend joins us, too? He wants to sit with me on my first day" I whisper.

"Yeah sure I don't mind" Matthew says. The class continues, and then when the bell rings, all the students make a mad dash for the exit. I, on the other hand, go slowly with Matt. "So now would be a good time for me to show you your locker now that youve got a few books to put in it" He says. I just nod, and he takes me over. I squeeze in between two people as he gives me my locker combination. I know he isn't going to brake into my locker or anything, so it's alright. When I finally figure the lock out, I open it up and put my books inside. Then I lock my locker, and check to see where Trevor's locker is. It's right across from mine, just lke he said. I know, becaues I can see him putting his books away.

"There's my friend, now" I say, and I walk over and tap Trevor on the shoulder.

"what is i-" he starts to say, and then he sees me. "Stacey!" He cries, and wraps his arms around me.

"Hahaha hiya Trev" I say.

"Hows your first day of school going?" He asks, letting go of me.

"It's going well, I guess. Trevor, meet Matt" I say, as Matt walks over. They say hi, and then we walk to the cafeteria. Matt shows us over to a table with his friends. I sit beside Valerie, with Trevor on my other side. There are two other people here, 1 boy and 1 girl, and I recognize one of them. Valerie and the other girl's faces light up when they see Trevor. Anyways, I think that girl recognizes me, too.

"Hey, oh my gosh, you're Stacey! I met you and Kian at that convenience store!" She says.

"Yeah! Jordan, right?" I ask.

"Yeah, that's me!" She says, excitedly.

"I remember Erika, too. Where is she?" I ask.

"Oh she's sick today. Haha, she's lucky. FIrst day of shcool and she's at home sleeping in!" Jordan jokes. "I should've known you'd be with Trevor" She says, acknowledging Trevor. I smile.

"So you two know each other?" Matt says.

"Haha sorta! Do you two know each other?" She asks.

"Matt and I were asigned to show her around today" Valerie says, with a mouthfull of her tuna sandwhich.

"Hey, I'm here too!" The other boy says.

"Oh, Stacey this is Haiden" Matt says. He waves at me. He's shorter then Matt, with black hair and a few freckles. I wave back, and then Valerie speaks up.

"I'm sorry, but I can't help it. Trevor, I'm such a big fan" She says.

"Me too" Jordan agrees.

"Aww thanks! You guys are so nice!" He says. We talk a lot more, mainly about school and about Trevor, and then the bell rings.

"Well, I've got to go. my PE teacher isn't very nice, and she'll freak if I'm not out of the locker room in five minutes!" Trevor says.

"Awe, okay. Have fun!" I say. He kisses me on the cheek, and then leaves. When I look back at everyone, they're all staring. "What?" I ask.

"He just kissed you!" Jordan says, grinning.

"Are you guys dating?" Valerie asks.

"Well, kinda... yeah we are" I admit. I look over at Matthew and Haiden. Matthew looks a bit upset, but I brush it off.

"Awwww so cute! I ship Tacey!" Jordan says a little too loud. We get a few odd looks, so we decide to start heading to class.

"Shhh" I say, but giggle a bit.

"You two are cute!" Valerie says, making me blush.

"Gross! Cooties!" Haiden jokes. I give him a friendly shove, and then Valerie gets to her next class. We say goodbye, and then continue on. Turns out Jordan and Haiden have Science with me, next. They show me the way as Matt leaves and Jordan can't help but ask me tons of questions about Trevor. Haiden just makes a gagging motion, which makes Jordan and I laugh. You know what? I think Im liking school.

A/N

Hey guys! Hoped you enjoyed this chapter - took me a while to write.
So Lohanthony followed me on twitter yesterday! (Twitter: @qtdillon) I'm super happy!
KianandJc also posted their first video today! I think they're posting countdown videos, which is super cool!

Thanks so much for the support on this story, we're almost at 5k reads!
Did you guys like this chapter? I've got so much in store for this story, I can't wait to publish it all!

-Olivia

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

152K 3.7K 48
Raven Scott has a huge family. 13 siblings to be exact. 6 adopted, 7 not. Raven is the least favorite kid. She's the only abused child. And at school...
330K 9K 71
Grace has been an orphan for most her life but that was all about to change when she finally gets adopted by her favorite youtubers, O2L. #WeLoveYou...
55.2K 3.5K 33
"I know I probably shouldn't feel this way. I shouldn't be disappointed or angry that he no longer loves me the way he used to. I know it's my fault...
1.8M 33.7K 101
* changed username from uncoolteens * Kenzie Lawley, little sister of Kian Lawley finally gets to meet Kian's friends. She makes a great bond with ev...