Ice Queen: Naruto Various x R...

由 AlmightyDab

(Y/N) is a young female who was found by a Jounin at a young age after an incident that happened forcing her... 更多

❄️Author's Notes (Important)❄️
❄️Separation, It All Falls Apart❄️
❄️Enter Naruto Uzumaki❄️
❄️Enter Naruto Uzumaki Pt.2❄️
❄️Sasuke and Sakura: Friends or Foes?!❄️
❄️Pass or Fail: Survival Test❄️
❄️Author's Note❄️
❄️You Fail! Kakashi's Final Decision❄️
❄️A Dangerous Mission! Journey To The Land Of Waves!❄️
❄️ The Assassin of the Mist ❄️

❄️My Name Is Konohamaru!❄️

642 20 7
由 AlmightyDab

Soooo I wanna start of with an I'm so so so sorry for not updating! (ಥ﹏ಥ) One thing led to another then before I knew it school work eventually got caught up with me. Not only that buuuuut I had to be quarantined cause I kinda was feeling a bit sick at work. (>﹏<) But everything is ok now, I'm alright and I hope everyone is doing alright as well! Remember to take good care of yourselves and to be careful if you go out! Anyways that's all I wanted to say, so happy reading. Thank you!
**********************************************

(Y/N)'s POV

"So how'd it turn out?" Asked Naruto looking from over my shoulder once I finished taking my picture.

"Hm..not too bad I think, but Naruto are you sure you want your picture taken like that?" I asked a bit unsure.

The blonde just grinned giving a thumbs up in response before turning to the photographer.

"Come on and just take the picture already old man!" Naruto rushes the photographer to take his picture as I wait from the sidelines for him.

"Don't blame me for this later kid." Groaned the photographer as he went under the camera's blanket to snap the photo of Naruto. "Alright, say cheese."

I giggled at Naruto whom was having his picture taken. He wore a white and red face paint that would make him have an almost angry look.

This made me smile a bit watching the energetic blonde.

~~Time Skip~~

We both sat in the Hokage's office as Lord 3rd look through our newly taken profile pictures. I didn't mind much since I knew not much would be said about my picture so my gaze travel around the office staring at various objects including the ninjas in there with us.

The Hokage sighed catching my attention as he looked at Naruto's picture.

Laughing, Naruto put a hand behind his neck as the Hokage continues to look at Naruto's newly taken picture.

"I didn't know how to exactly do it at first, it took me almost three hours to work it all out. But then I finally figured it out! It's like an art piece on my face, but just cooler!" Naruto says with a grin.

"Take it again" The Hokage says simply.

"No way!" Shouted the blonde.

"We can't accept this photo"

"Well I'm not taking it again!" Naruto yelled growling in anger at the thought of having to take his picture again.

"Agh, take this! Transform!" Using his sexy jutsu, Naruto turned into an older female version of himself with clouds smokes covering his private areas.

My eyes widen at the sight of the sudden naked female Naruto. If I knew anything from observing him these past few years, then I know exactly where's this will go.

"Pretty please Lord Hokage"~ 'She' begged.

"Huh!?" The Hokage looked dumbfounded.

"Ack!" He yelled as blood poured out of his nose all of a sudden knocking him back.

After a bit the Hokage got back up and sat down. "That's your sexy jutsu you say?" He questions as he wipes his nose with a tissue. "Very tricky. Too tricky. Don't do it again" Lord Third warned.

Naruto chuckles nervously as I offer and awkward smile. "And Naruto, Where is your head band? You're supposed to be wearing it."

"Um, gra-" My eyes widen as a small blush arose to my cheeks before catching my mistake. "I-I mean Lord Third, Naruto actually mentioned not wanting to wear his head band until orientation so he wouldn't mess it up..."

"I see." Chuckles the Hokage making me look away a bit embarrassed. "You want your head band to look nice, yet Naruto, your picture identifies you here as a clown. Your photos are for ninja training and missions, which are the key to your future. But looking at Naruto's picture you can't even tell who this is." The Hokage scolded.

"Well fine, how am I supposed to know all this complicated stuff anyways?" Naruto asked.

"Just take it again Naruto, and this time without the face paint. You'll look even better in that picture!" I cheered as I try convincing him to take his picture again.

"Hmpf!?" Suddenly all our attention was brought to the door that was now opening. There stood a little boy with a grey helmet, blue scarf, a yellow shirt with the leaf village symbol on it, and shorts.

The young boy held a shuriken in his hand while his other hand was in a fist. "Hey old man, I challenged you!" He yelled running right at the Hokage.

"I'm going to defeat you and become the Fifth Hokage!" He yelled with determination up until he tripped and fell flat on his face making my eyes widen.

Naruto and I stood there staring at the young boy. Naruto groaned in annoyance as I stared at him the looked back at the boy who was hold his face and cried. "Ouch"

The Hokage hides his face, probably from embarrassment as I soon break from my little trance as I make my make towards the boy. "Oh god, are you ok?!" I ask concern laced in my tone as I help him up.

Grabbing my hand, the kid gets up halfway still groaning while his other hand is on his face as he then complained. "Agh, something just tripped me!"

The ninja who wore black shades gasped a bit a the sudden fall the kid had. "Are you ok honorable grandson?! And by the way, there is nothing in here for you to trip on, the floor is pretty flat...." He stated.

I looked at the kid with a bit of concern in my eyes as I then looked back at Naruto who held a stern, judging stare for the young boy.

As he finally met my gaze I gave him a close eye smile. "I hope you're alright, that was quite a fall you had there..." I started helping stand as I notice a small blush taint his cheeks.

How cute, he's blushing.

The young boy let go of my hand not before pointing an accusing finger at Naruto. "Alright, you're the one who tripped me aren't you! I know for sure she wouldn't do such an act, she seems to nice and pretty to do such a thing unlike like you!" He yelled at Naruto which cause me to blush.

I-I'm pretty? Really? I think as a small smile makes it's way on my features.

Naruto then seemed to get angry as he grabbed the boy by his scarf.

"You tripped over your own two feet you idiot!" Naruto shouted as anger shown clear in his voice.

"Hey you, get your hands off of him right now! He's the Honorable Grandson of the Third Hokage!" Shouted a ninja wearing shades at Naruto.

"Huh?!" Naruto replies as he looks as the boy whom he held in his arm by the scarf.

"But....But he didn't do anything to him" I murmur as i stare looking towards Naruto and the kid.

"What's the matter huh?! I thought you were gonna hit me, I thought you were tough! Afraid because the Third Hokage is my Grandfather?!" The kid yelled at Naruto.

"I don't care if he's even your Grandmother, so believe it!" Naruto yelled at the kid not before punching him in the head shocking the boy as my eyes widened.

Once the kid fell on the Naruto grabbed my hand and dragged me out of the Hokage's office. "Let's go (Y/N)!" He huffed and last thing I saw was the ninja who wore shades seeming to scold the kid.

****Time Skip****

(Y/N) POV

I felt it again, it was like we were being followed. I then looked back at Naruto who probably thought the same thing I did. When I looked back I saw nothing but a big look rag cover something. I shrugged it off since I heard Naruto hum suspiciously knowing what he would do.

We continue our walk in silence only for it to be broken by Naruto's groans of annoyance and frustration. Looking back there was a poorly made disguise with a lump.

Naruto pointed a finger at the person who was covering themselves in the blanket. "Hey, I know you're following us ya know! Just give it up already!" He yelled clearly irritated.

"It was pretty obvious really." I pointed out as Naruto nodded towards me. We then heard a giggle as the kid finally decided to put the blanket down revealing his presence.

"Saw through my disguise huh? So the rumors about you are true. You guys are good." He said as he walked up to us and pointed a finger. Alright, I'll be your apprentice and in return you'll be my trainers!"

"Huh?" Naruto's face scrunched up in a questionable manner while I just stare at the kid in confusion. "Eh, t-trainers?

"Yea, and afterwords you'll be showing me how to do that sexy jutsu thing you did on Grandpa!" He said excitedly to Naruto.

"This is some kind of joke isn't it?" Naruto asked as he folded his arms. "Not sure but it's kinda cute." I smile looking at the little boy "Just look at him."

"I-I'd never lie to a cute girl..." He murmurs blushing a bit as he then looks at Naruto. "Please boss, I need a new trainer!!!!"

"C-cute girl?" I ask blushing a bit. Ack my heart! Dammit Naruto you better say yes to training him!

"Boss huh?" Naruto questioned.

"Yea, you're the boss and she's the cute girl cause she seems cute and nice. Not to mention my future girlfriend" He said as he stated the last part as a matter of factly.

F-future girlfriend?! I felt myself a darker shade of red if possible as my eyes widen. "Heh....t-thank you?" I mumbled.

Naruto stared at the kid whom who name we learned was Konohamaru and grinned. "Well with those words how can we refuse, isn't that right (Y/N)?" I simply nodded giving a smalle why smile.

We were now walking around town with Konohamaru trailing us. "Listen now, you wanna become a ninja master? Then just believe it! You have to learn to control you catra." Naruto started.

"You're catra?" Konohamaru questioned as I raised as eyebrow.

"Yea, that's what I said. Your catra." Naruto said re-stating himself.

"Um, Naruto I think you mean chakra." I stated as the brunette nodded.

"Eh, h-hey don't question me." Naruto said immediately as a look of embarrassment graced his facial features. "Real ninjas say catra." The blonde continued.

"I uh....I don't think that's right Naruto..." I murmur.

"Really?! That's so cool! I didn't know that!" Konohamaru exclaimed excitedly.

"No no, that's not it." I start as I glance at the young boy. "I'll explain. "Chakra is the energy a shinobi needs when preforming a jutsu. That energy has two parts. The body energy that is in each of the billions cells and the spiritual energy gained through training and other experiences."

"Eh, how'd you know all that?" Questioned Naruto as he looked a bit confused. As Konohamaru stared at me in awe.

"Heh...well my d- I mean the jounin whom brought me here to the Hidden Leaf taught me a thing or two when I was younger." I giggle a bit as I give them a small smile.

"That's amazing!" Konohamaru cheers still in awe as a rub the back of my neck in embarrassment.

"Thank you Konohamaru." I smile at him then look back at Naruto. "Alright so what's next for today?"

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

70.9K 1.7K 47
Shirazaki Y/N, childhood best friend of Uchiha Sasuke, has a complex and conflicted journey ahead. United by a strong bond since their early years, t...
2.2M 73.6K 61
[ NarutoVarious x Reader ] [Reader is Naruto's sister ] __________ *original naruto plot gets skipped alot* 《 A story in which two clumsy ninjas find...
4.3K 228 13
ᴀɴ ɪꜱᴇᴋᴀɪ ꜱᴛᴏʀʏ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀɪɴ ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ ɪꜱɴ'ᴛ ᴀ ɢᴏᴏᴅʏ ɢᴏᴏᴅʏ ᴛᴡᴏ ꜱʜᴏᴇꜱ ʙᴜᴛ, ᴀ ʀᴜᴛʜʟᴇꜱꜱ ʏᴏᴜɴɢ ʟᴀᴅʏ ᴡɪʟʟɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴏ ᴡʜᴀᴛᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴛᴏ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ʜᴇʀꜱᴇʟꜰ ᴇɴᴛᴇʀᴛᴀɪɴᴇᴅ...