A Puppy's Love

By jayjaylov

Warning! Every photo including the cover are not mine!! When a dog's soul wants to be loved, yet has no trust... More

Love
Arc 1
Arc 2
Arc 3
Arc 4
Arc 5
Arc 6
Arc 7
Arc 8
Arc 9
Arc 9.2
Arc 9.3
Arc 9.4
Arc 9.5
Arc 9.6
Arc 9.7
Arc 9.8
Arc 9.9
Arc 9.10
Arc 9.11
Arc 9.12
Arc 10
Arc 10.2
Arc 10.3
Arc 10.4
Arc 10.5
Arc 10.6
Arc 10.8
Arc 11
Arc 11.2
Arc 11.3
Arc 11.4
Arc 11.5

Arch 10.7

302 23 8
By jayjaylov

As time passed and Adam recieved glares from all kinds of directions, news quickly spread of the unheard news that a werewolf and a vampire were actually mated to one another. It had spread all over the continent and even beyond, everyone was saying it was a lie, a hoax even.

There was no such thing as interracial soul mating. Sure one could screw the other and have damned children but other than that it was unspoken at all and thought impossible because of it being... well... unheard of!

But when news came out that the un-mated alpha of the number one werewolf pack had actually found his mate, not only that, his mate was the vampire's leader's eldest and only child, they knew for a fact that no one would dare come up with such a sick joke. Unless they were suicidal and looked to have the most powerful vampire family and werewolf family at their end of the traal.

"Amazing, who would have thought?" One supernatural being spoke with surpise.

"Indeed, theres no way this could possibly ever happen. But here it is in front of our eyes."

"Definitely not a joke when its concerning both powerful families. Not only that they're known to be on par strength with either so theres always a tie when fighting the other race."

"But have you heard?"

"They're both dominant males."

"..."

"Now I know you're making lies snake!"

"Of course not! How preposterous, you think of me so low?!"

"I find it believable sure, after hearing two different races bonded. But two dominant males cant be true, two unbelievable stories can't align so coincidentally."

"Coincidence or not, it's there, and they're hosting the ritual in a no man's land between every race, were the peace treaty was once formed a long time ago when power was actually ranked."

"Noncese."

"No noncese."

"You jest."

"I do no such thing."

"Why the hell are you two talking like were back in the dark ages! Speak normally!"

-

As per the many people's knowledge, beside that irritated one at the end. The wedding was indeed hosted on no man's land. And as much as the story line realed away a certain male lead was left without meeting his actual destined one and was soon driven mad to the point of no return.

But his location is for another time.

-

"Why do I have to wear a dress?!" Ruby hissed in irritation, out of the many lives he has lived along with his God life still intact, he had not felt such humiliation before.

"Height." Chow plainly explained as she fixed her lipstick.

"... I'll kill you." Only she could make his irritation skyrocket to such an extent.

"I love you dearly as well brother!" She grinned.

"I'm not wearing it." He ripped the veil off of his head and tossed it out the mansions window.

"Ah! Badluck!" She screamed bloody murder as she tried reaching out for it.

Quickly jumping out the 5th floor window to catch the veil before hitting the floor and ruining years of tradition, ruby was left to himself.

Well infact it was Huolong that was left to himself.

To his thoughts.

-

He stood before his cliff, a cliff which held the lives of all the souls that dies and reincarnated. They screamed in agony or regret or joy, so many emotions that he himself could not feel and instead took pity to the human and beast like souls that have to suffer to gain happiness. And sometimes in the end they're lucky enough to have happiness.

"God of the netherworld." A voice spoke behind his figure, Huolong had already felt his presence the moment he left his castle. Every step he took to arrive here. And how could he not from the immense power he let loose like it was no ones business.

But Huolong did not turn around, it fact he stood frozen looking down, his wrist would flick here and there, daming souls into oblivion or reincarnated the worthy ones.

"Turn towards your King, god of the netherworld." Fanrong was amused.

"You should know this now your highness." Huolong's voice sounded like the clouds drifting through the sky or a tranquil river flowing softly, but both of them would have consequences if one went too high or too low. "I have no King or master. I am my own god and king."

Fanrong did not know how to respond to that, even when he spoke in his king's voice it felt like he was disconnected to this god who still did not show his face to him but his somehow lonely back.

He did not get angry though, he only felt dissatisfied that he was... rejected.

"Then god who had no King but himself, what is your name?" It was a genuine question.

Fanrong did not feel like he needed to keep up appearances like his studies instructed him to. He felt like any other god, he felt like a normal god, a god before he was selected to enter the damn election battle to deem the next king.

"Aren't you the wise king who knows everyone?"

"Everyone but you." Fanrong stepped closer to the point where his long sharp nose grazed the beautiful silver hair.

"Huolong is what the previous king named me." Huolong finally turned around, and it resulted in Fanrong having to tilt his head a centimeter higher from their slight height difference.

"The previous king?"

"Yes, before I had become his teacher I suddenly remembered I was knowledge in so many things. Battle, weapons, languages. It all came naturally, but I never figured out who I was. I was soon appointed as teacher to the king and trained him to be the best upstanding king anyone every heard of. And then... well... certain events happened."

"Events?"

"Events that I do not which to speak about." Huolong cleared his throat and disappeared with a fling to his sleeve and left behind a swirl or pink leafs.

"Huolong." He tasted the gentle name on his tongue and gave a first genuine smile, not those political smiles or fake skiles that he gave to the public or respected figures among the God's kingdom, but an actual smile, a smile he gave only when he was a pure child playing in an open field with other naive children.

"Huolong." He repeated the netherworld's God's name a couple of more time and before he knew it it felt like he was high on the most richest wine he's ever tasted.

-

Huolong sat on the stool and began to undress, such a ridiculous outfit just to tie off two being from he world he doesn't belong to.

Pathetic.

No, it wasn't pathetic.

His old self without his memories was pathetic. To have such a system actually get his hands on him and erase everything, it was shameful. It felt as if he was so open and vulnerable, like the first time he lost his memories, memories that he had never been able to gain again.

"Ruby." A deep rough voice sent chills down his spine in such a good way that he felt uncomfortable in any kind of clothing.

"What?" He asked annoyed. "Shouldn't you be getting ready in the tux you'll be wearing?" He sulked.

"Wear what you like, as long as you're by my side and the end of everything."

Huolong wasn't too sure if it was Fanrong speaking or Adam speaking. Did he mention at the end of the ceremony or and the end of everything that's been going on with the system and all.

Whatever it was he felt a warmth inside that he's sure that he wouldnt mind feeling again.

So with a curt not to himself he shooed Adam away and got dressed, this time it wasn't in a godawful dress, instead it was a pure white tux. Accompanying the blood red eyes he walked down the aisle as his parent stood beside the fountain or immortal soul bonding and smiled gently at the son finally growing up and finding his mate.

Everything seemed to be going according the the nature ceremony, they drank eachothers blood, vowed to the dark moon high up into the sky, and in they went to mark eachother on the neck-

"STOP!" A feminine voice was heard from high above.

Screw you!

Whether that thought was from the werewolves, vampires, fairies, other supernatural, the readers or even the author, everyone, mainly Chow, was ready to RIP a certain humans body apart.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.6K 461 14
DELULU & GUILT PLEASURE
116K 4.8K 45
(This is not machine translated!) (Starts from chapter 241.) A guy in his late twenties one day wakes up in someone else's body and realises he's gon...
35.8K 1.7K 25
Princess Bella, the first and only daughter of the famous rulers of the United Kingdom of Auradon, Belle and Beast. The twin sister of Prince Ben, yo...
93.7K 2.7K 21
Warning: 18+ ABO worldα€€α€­α€― α€‘α€α€Όα€±α€α€Άα€›α€±α€Έα€žα€¬α€Έα€‘α€¬α€Έα€•α€«α€žα€Šα€Ία‹ α€…α€­α€α€Ία€€α€°α€Έα€šα€‰α€Ί ficα€œα€±α€Έα€™α€­α€―α€· α€‘α€•α€Όα€„α€Ία€œα€±α€¬α€€α€”α€Ύα€„α€Ία€· များစွာ α€€α€½α€¬α€α€Όα€¬α€Έα€”α€­α€―α€„α€Ία€•α€«α€žα€Šα€Ία‹