Isabella Rose Universe

Por IsabellaAnne1803112

This is based off the Steven Universe TV show. Más

Pilot
Theme Song
Gem Glow
Laser Light Cannon
Cheeseburger Backpack
Together Breakfast
Frybo
Cat Fingers
Bubble Buddies
Serious Steven
Tiger Millionaire
Steven and Isabella's Lion
Arcade Mania
Giant Woman
So Many Birthdays
Lars and the Cool Kids
Steven the Sword Fighter
Beach Party
Rose's Room
Coach Steven
Joking Victim
Steven and the Stevens
Monster Buddies
An Indirect Kiss
Mirror Gem
Ocean Gem
House Guest
Space Race
Secret Team
Island Adventure
Keep Beach City Weird
Fusion Cuisine
Watermelon Isabella
Lion 3: Straight to Video
Warp Tour
Alone Together
Lars x Isabella Mini Oneshot
Future Vision
Horror Club
Maximum Capacity
Rose's Scabbard
Shirt Club
The Message
Political Power
The Return
Jail Break
Full Disclosure
Theme Song 2.0
Love Letters
Sworn to the Sword
Rising Tides, Crashing Skies
Isabella and Steven Sibling Oneshot
Cry for Help
Sadie's Song
Catch and Release
Back to the Barn
Too Far
The Answer and Happy Birthday
It Could've Been Great
Message Received
Super Watermelon Island/Gem Drill
Same Old World/Barn Mates
Hit the Diamond
They Float
Mr. Greg
The New Lars
Restaurant Wars
Monster Reunion
Bismuth
Earthlings/Back to the Moon
Bubbled
Mindful Education
Last One Out of Beach City
Gem Harvest
Three Gems and Two Babies
The Zoo
That Will Be All
Storm in the Room
Rocknaldo
Tiger Philanthropist
Lion 4: Isabella's Tape
The Good Lars
Are You My Dad?
We Are Our Mom
Stuck Together
The Trial
Off Colors
Lars' Head
Dewey Wins
Gemcation
Sadie Killer
Lars of the Stars/Jungle Moon
Your Mother and Mine
The Big Show
Letters to Lars
Can't Go Back/A Single Pale Rose
Now We're Only Falling Apart/What's Your Problem/The Question
Made of Honor
Reunited
Legs From Here to Homeworld/Familiar
Together Alone/Escapism
Change Your Mind
Isabella and Steven Universe: The Movie
Little Homeschool
Guidance
Rose Buds
Volleyball
Bluebird
A Very Special Episode
Snow Day
Why So Blue?
Little Graduation
Prickly Pair
In Dreams
Bismuth Casual
Together Forever
Growing Pains
Mr. Universe
Fragments
Homeworld Bound
Everything's Fine
I Am My Monster
The Future

Isabella's Dream

899 17 4
Por IsabellaAnne1803112

Isabella slowly wakes up and finds herself in the middle of a lush grassy field, facing a group of pink flowers.

"Isabella?"

"Sis?"

Isabella wakes up at the sound of her father and her brother's voices. She touches her face in shock, finding herself crying. Was the atmosphere that beautiful that she cried?

"You okay, sweetheart? You fell asleep during the movie. I was gonna let you sleep, you looked so cute. But, then you started crying, and that was less cute." Greg says.

"Sis, why were you crying?" Steven asks.

Isabella wipes the tears away from her face, "No, I'm fine. I actually don't know why I was crying. My dream wasn't really sad." she then yawns, Steven yawning after her.

Greg checks his watch, "Oh gee, look at the time, and my classy new watch. Let's get you two home, bud."

...

"Did I miss anything?" Isabella asks as they walk towards the stairs to the house.

"Eh, you didn't miss much. Turns out they were abducting cows 'cause they needed milk for their cereal planet." Greg explains.

Steven was about to climb up the stairs, but his sister stopped him, "Something wrong, sis?"

"Dad, before you go, can I ask you something?" Isabella asks.

"Yeah, of course!"

"Did Mom ever talk to you about...Pink Diamond?"

"Pink Diamond?" Steven asks.

"There were some things your mom didn't like to talk about. I never pressed her for details."

"Why not?" Steven asks.

Greg sits down on the stairs, his children sitting down as well, "Rose and I talked about tons of important stuff. Music, comic books, getting sand between your toes, y'know, feelings. We both made a lot of mistakes when we were young. I thought disco was coming back, she started a war, I think she felt like she had to confess everything to me, but I told her, "The past is the past. All that matters to me is who you are now." And who she was, was an incredible, loving being."

Isabella and Steven hug their father, "Night, Dad."

"Night, kiddos." Greg hugs them back.

...

Isabella, dressed in her pink nightgown, climbs into bed and falls asleep.

She suddenly wakes up inside her dream again, in the middle of the lush field with pink flowers, "I'm here again...huh? I guess I can look around. What is this place? What's..." she spots something pink and overgrown, "What is...woah..." it looked like a Palanquin.

Isabella suddenly sits up in her bed, "What was that?" she wipes her hand across her face, finding herself crying again, "What's going on?"

...

Connie sweeps away a bunch of papers, a pencil, and a cup of water off the table as Steven watched the papers scatter.

"Connie! That was my cup of water!" Isabella laughs at the girl's excitement.

"Sorry, I'll clean that up later!" Connie apologizes before placing a journal down on the table.

"What is this?" Isabella flips through the pages.

"The Journal of Buddy Buddwick! He found some Gem landscapes all over the world!" Steven explains.

"When Steven told me about your dream, I thought it sounded familiar." Connie adds.

"This is it!" Isabella points at the page similar to what she saw in her dream.

"The... palan-quin!" Steven pronounces it incorrectly.

"Actually, it's pronounced palankeen." Connie corrects him.

The sound of the warp pad activating is then heard.

"It's the Gems! They've gotta know about this thing!" Steven exclaims as he rushes to the warp pad, Isabella grabbing the journal as she and Connie followed him.

"Wheee!"

"Wo-hooo!"

"Yo." Amethyst greets as her hair was tied up.

"Hey, do you know anything about this thing?" Steven points to the entry as Isabella held the journal up.

Amethyst leans in for a closer look, "Hmm...Isabella, Steven, you deserve to know the truth. And the truth is...I have no idea what that is, I've never seen it before in my life."

"Excuse me, Amethyst, allow me." Pearl looks at the journal entry before looking a little nervous, "Uhh...well...It appears to be an illustration in some kind of journal."

"C'mon, you know what I mean. Isabella had a dream where she saw this thing. The three of us were wondering if maybe-"

"S-Steven, Isabella, why don't you two and Connie-"

"You can't go there!" Garnet shouts suddenly, cutting Pearl off as everyone looked at her in shock.

"Why not?" Isabella asks.

Amethyst scoots next to her, "Yeah, why not?"

Garnet is hesitant to say anything as Steven sighs in disappointment.

"I thought you were going to tell us everything from now on."

"Oh...We..." Pearl trails off.

Isabella points at the page as she has a slightly angered look on her face, "This obviously has something to do with Pink Diamond, doesn't it? In my dream, the palanquin is pink! We already know Mom shattered her, so what is it about this that you can't tell us?"

Pearl covers her mouth in sorrow, glancing over at Garnet.

"Isabella, please, you're making Pearl very upset." Garnet told her.

"No! I'm very upset!" Isabella points to herself.

Connie, Steven, and Amethyst exchange worried glances as they back away.

"We're. Not. Going. Rose never wanted you or Steven to see this place."

"Rose wanted? WHAT ABOUT WHAT I WANT? I'm sick of everyone lying to me and my brother! Rose is our mom, out of anyone, DON'T WE DESERVE TO KNOW THE TRUTH?!"

Amethyst munches on a box of popcorn, offering some to Steven and Connie, who silently reject it.

"This isn't the time."

"I. DON'T. CARE! I wanna go there NOW!!"

"Isabella!"

"Sis..." Steven tries to get her to calm down.

"I'm sorry...I-I shouldn't have brought the book." Connie told her.

"No, you were right to bring it! It's lucky something has some information that I don't have to GET OUT OF THEM!!!!" Isabella points to Garnet and Pearl in frustration.

"Connie, can we borrow this book?" Steven asks her.

"Okay, just be careful. I gotta return it to the library in a week."

"Thanks." Isabella walks off, her brother following her.

"Wait, Steven, Isabella, where are you-" Connie goes to walk after them, but Garnet rests her hand on her shoulder.

...

Isabella and Steven glance at the Palanquin page when Garnet comes outside.

"Isabella, Steven...D-Don't go. You have to trust me."

"I don't understand, Garnet. At least you're usually honest with us." Isabella says.

"I really want to be, but if I tell you why you shouldn't go, you'll only want to go more."

"What?! Well, now we really wanna go!" Steven exclaims.

"Th-Ugh, I shouldn't have said that. You can't go, because I can't go with you two."

"Why not?" Steven asks as Garnet turns away and says nothing.

"Garnet, why not?" Isabella adds.

"I-I'm scared. I-I-I can't get near her."

"Ah! Her! Her who?" Steven asks.

"Ah, shoot, now I've made it more interesting! Isabella, Steven, please, just stay here." Garnet removes her visor, "For me."

"We...We can't." Isabella told her.

Garnet sighs, "I know."

...

Isabella and Steven knock on the back door of Greg's van. He opens it up and smiles at them.

"Dad, we need your help." Isabella told him.

"Is everything o-"

There's this place sis saw in a dream, and it's real." Steven shows him the journal entry, "But the Gems won't tell us anything about it. It has something to do with Pink Diamond."

"We know you didn't want to get involved with Mom's past, but we wanna know the truth. Doesn't that matter at all?" Isabella asks.

"Of course it does!"

"Really?" the two siblings ask.

Greg holds out his hand, "Let me see that." they hand him the journal as he reads the entry, "And the Gems won't take you?"

"No."

"Well I know a guy who will."

...

Isabella and Steven are in a small plane, being piloted by Andy.

"So the Universe twins are goin' to Korea?"

"Thank you for the ride, Uncle Andy!" the two say in unison.

"Ah, it's no problem. Like they say, family helps family...find mysterious ancient artifacts."

"It's gonna be very serious work. No time for fun at all...However..." Isabella says.

"How about a little fun?" Steven asks.

"Quit reading my mind!" she boops him on the nose.

...

After the two siblings are done exploring Korea, eating local food, sightseeing, and trying on Korean clothes, they get dropped off at the foot of a mountain ridge.

"This is it." Isabella starts walking into the ridge with her brother.

"Wow, it's so pretty!" Steven exclaims before noticing his sister, "Sis?" she was crying again, "Whoa! You okay? It's happening again."

"I-I'm fine. Let's keep going." Isabella told him as they continued forward til they reached a fence with a sign attached to it, reading "KEEP OUT!" in both English and Korean. A smaller wooden sign below it reads 'Please' in a neat handwriting.

"Look!" Steven points, "Sis, help me jump the fence."

Isabella helps him over the fence before climbing over it, "Steven, look!" she and her brother spy a blue Palanquin, appearing to be unscathed.

"Is this it?" Steven asks.

"No...the Palanquin in my dream was pink, not blue. And it was broken down, not in perfect condition."

Suddenly they heard a faint voice, "Oh, Pink. I'm sorry...I'm so sorry..."

The two siblings peek through the bushes to see a giant hooded figure, accompanied by another person kneeling on the ground, speaking to the dilapidated pink Palanquin.

"I should've done more. Yellow says it'll all be over soon. I wonder what you would think. This is your planet, after all. I still think it is."

Larger tears stream down Isabella's face as she and Steven crouch down.

"Who is that?"

"It looks like another Diamond. It's Blue Diamond!"

"Wait, the same Blue Diamond that Garnet told us about when Ruby and Sapphire first met?" Steven asks.

Isabella gasps, "That's why she didn't want us to go! She didn't want to face off against her original ruler!" the tears grow even larger.

"Whoa, sis!" Steven tries to wipe them away.

"My dreams...I was seeing through her eyes! I've been crying her tears!"

"What are you doing over there?"

The two siblings flinch in shock as the accompanying person, revealing to be a blue Pearl, walks over to inspect, "I thought I heard someone."

"I'll handle this, Steven." Isabella told him.

"I think we're not alone." Blue Pearl continues before getting startled as Isabella pops up from behind the bush.

"Oh! Sorry! I thought I was alone up here!" Isabella giggles nervously, "I had no idea this was your...spot?"

"Pearl?"

Blue Pearl turns and does the Gem salute before bowing, "My Diamond, I've found a native."

Isabella climbs out of the bushes, "Actually, I was just visiting. I'm sorry if I bothered you, ma'am. I'll just be going-"

"Bring it here."

Blue Pearl walks over to the hooded figure, Isabella reluctantly following.

"Sis! No!" Steven whispers.

"How curious. I'm impressed by humanity's ability to survive in the wild. What a strange planet. Where else would a being as fragile as a human live, while a being as powerful as a Diamond, perish?" Blue Diamond gestures to the Palanquin, "This is where it happened, where she was...broken."

"Were you two close?" Isabella asks.

"Very."

"I'm awfully sorry, ma'am. I know how hard it is to move on when you've lost someone."

Blue Diamond turns her face, looking at her in confusion, "You do?" a tear drop drips out of her eye, affecting Isabella as well.

"My brother and I lost someone very important to us too. We miss her every single day, thinking about her, but...she's never coming back. That feeling can be so hard to be okay with."

"I'm surprised that a human being is capable of understanding how I feel." A tear runs down Blue's face, "It's a shame. There's a geo-weapon incubating in your planet that will destroy everything shortly. But you don't deserve that, do you?"

"Huh?" Isabella looks at her in confusion.

Blue Diamond leans down to her, "You know, I really shouldn't be here. But I'm glad I came back one last time. I can save one last piece of her legacy."

"Really?" Isabella smiles before gasping as the Diamond picks her up.

"Sis!" Steven whisper-yells.

Blue Diamond extends her arm forward, summoning a large blue hand ship hidden in the clouds.

"An arm ship?!"

The legs of the blue Palanquin retract and it hovers over to Blue Diamond, who begins walking toward it.

"Whoa! Wait!" Isabella looks over at her brother, "Steven, don't be a hero! Get the Gems!"

The Palanquin lands in front of Blue Diamond, and she and Blue Pearl step into it before shutting itself closed.

"Sis! Sis!" Steven runs out of the bushes after the Palanquin as it ascends into the palm of the hand ship, gripping onto it, "STOP!" he jumps from the ground, floating high into the sky after the arm ship. He reaches out to it, but it warps into faster-than-light travel, disappearing instantly. The force from the warp forces Steven back towards the ground, "Sis..." he continues to fall when Garnet suddenly leaps in and catches him in midair. She lands back on the ground and embraces him.

"Steven, I'm s-I'm sorry!"

"Garnet!"

Garnet removes her visor, "I saw you and Isabella come here, I saw Blue Diamond on Earth, I saw her see me and find all of us, I couldn't be here with you two!"

"She took Belle! It's all our fault! We should've listened to you! What are we gonna do, Garnet?"

Garnet puts on a determined face, "We're going to space. We're going to get her back."

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

34.7K 847 12
Pretty much what it says.... First time writing something so here goes nothing..... Yeah
167K 1.3K 64
This is exactly what it says in the title. It's just Steven Universe one-shots. This will mostly contain fluff one-shots. Angst will be in this but...
1K 23 8
On earth crashed a ship with with a gem who doesn't remember her past. Steven Universe belongs to Rebecca Sugar
578 13 6
I do not own Steven Universe or Telltale Studios. A continuation of the first season.