ARRANGED MARRIAGE- COLD CEO-J...

By SISGOALS

Y/n a sweet innocent girl forced to marry the cold hearted ceo of JEON ENTERPRISES jeon jungkook who hates he... More

PART 1
PART 2
PART 3.
Part 5
Part 6
Note
Part 7
Part 8
PART 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
PART 13
Note
PART 14
PART 15

Part 4

10.2K 276 71
By SISGOALS

Jungkook pov

As i reached the company i cancelled today's flight. Not because she could rest or something just because seulgi is gone to her hometown and will come tomorrow early morning. I don't care if y/n likes it or not cause this whole marriage wasn't my liking and i don't give a shit about it. She better be happy having the lastname.

Y/n pov

I woke up with a headache. I slowly opened my eyes and sat down trying to remember what happened.  I looked around the room and saw it was Jungkook,s. I remembered Jungkook pushing me and my hand getting hurt. I looked at my hand and saw it was bandaged. Is this how my life's gonna be after marriage? I cried and cried. Will he hurt me when he gets home? All these questions were roaming in my mind like a rollercoaster. I was scared about how will I hide this from my parents. I never lied to them.

I looked at the clock and it was 9. WHATTT!!!! I slept the whole day!! I rushed to the kitchen to made dinner. I prepared kimchi with fried rice. I set up the table and waited for him to come. I don't wanna face him i,m too scared but i hope he won't hurt me since i made dinner.

Jungkook pov

I was working, it was 10 so i better go home. As i was keeping my stuff away. Suddenly seulgi entered my cabin. I was surprised. She approached me seductively,"Missed me"! I replied," Yes babe how did u arrive at night? ,"Just for you and can i stay with u today i wanna spend some time with you".
"Sure babe let's go".

Seulgi pov

Hah he is so fool! He doesn't even know i was with Max. Max is my boyfriend. He knows about us and we're just using hum for money.

Y/n pov

I waited and waited and then the door bell rang. I ran to the door and opened it. My eyes widened when i saw Jungkook with a girl. Maybe she's his girlfriend. They both entered,"Hi, I am y/n. Nice to meet you". I said with a smile. She ignored me and looked at Jungkook,"Babe who,s this bitch"?
"She's just a maid and y/n respect her or you,ll face the consequences"."Y..yes Jungkook". Suddenly she held my wrist up tightly and i winced in pain cause that,s where i was hurt. She said, Don't u dare take his name. CALL HIM MASTER!". With that she threw my hand back. I lowered my head 
cause tears were on the urge to fall off."Y..yes m..master". With that i ran to the kitchen.

                 Sorry guys for being late but
          I promise i,ll be on time next time.
Don't forget to Vote, comment, and follow. Plz this is my first fanfic.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3K 523 18
Jungkook's grip tightened around Y/n's wrist, preventing her from leaving. His eyes bore into hers with a mixture of desperation and determination. "...
124K 3.6K 41
Y/n is a cute little girl who is kind and helps everyone but she is not much lucky because her parents died when she was 10 years old and after that...
351K 11.8K 42
🌺🌹🌺 When words are not enough to communicate... Our actions speak it all, This is the most magical thing of love... Where hearts doesn't ask and...
184K 6.4K 52
y/n is a poor girl who lives with her auntie and uncle. who doesn't care about her . But they need her cause they gonna use her for their business by...