Oops? ☯ Zouis Talik

Per sweetxXxdreams

To put it simply, Louis Tomlinson ruined Zayn Malik's life. "Did you ever even care? At all?" Més

Oops? {Zouis Talik}
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Holiday Bromance Awards!
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thrity-Seven
Chapter Thrity-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Epilogue

Chapter Thirty-Three

20.6K 987 574
Per sweetxXxdreams

"I miss you..."

"Yeah babe? Well I miss you too."

"One more week till I'm home, gonna send the boys off with Narry then we're locking ourselves in our room again babe." 

 "Last time we did that neither of us could walk properly for days." 

"Showing love Z" Louis laughed quietly adjusting the screen of his laptop. "did you get the house set up yet?"

"For the most part yeah, backs killing me though so I haven't hung anything up. Gonna get a massage tomorrow." 

A week before Louis left for tour he and Zayn finally found the house they were looking for in Primrose Hill. It was a nice five bedroom house (Louis said they needed extra space for future kids) with a large backyard, media room and oversized kitchen.

"Who's massaging you?" Louis asked raising an eyebrow at his boyfriend.

"Some hot French bloke, Laurent." Zayn teased 

Louis snorted "Yeah well tell Laurent to keep his hands above the waist so there'll be no problems."

"Yeah well maybe I want Laurent to touch me." he smirked. The playful growl that emitted from the back of Louis' throat made Zayn want to jump through the screen of his laptop and tackle the other lad.

☯☯☯

It was six days later when Zayn started to get a familiar feeling in his stomach.

 He was standing over the stove making Damian and Elijah pancakes, turkey bacon and eggs, when the smell of the eggs hit him like a ton of bricks. Zayn instantly knew what this was, it was a feeling he could never forget, but tried to push through so he could serve his boys then run to the bathroom. He placed the plates on the table and ran down the hall to his room yelling for his sons to go an eat.

After emptying his stomach, Zayn laid  on the floor letting the cool tiles cool his hot skin. His body was buzzing, it felt as though if someone touched him they would be electrocuted. Somewhere deep down Zayn was terrified but he couldn't bother with that part right now. 

All he knew, what he was sure every test would tell him, was that he was pregnant. Pregnant with a little boy or girl maybe even twins and he was expanding his family with the only person he's ever truly loved. The boys sat at the table enjoying their pancakes right now, were going to big brothers. 

He crossed his arms and rested his head on them, sighing. He could picture it all. He could see Damian and Elijah holding a little sibling coddling them trying to make sure everything was okay. He could see Louis changing their clothes and kissing the bottoms of their feet. He could see them both lying in bed, the baby between them Damian and Elijah at the foot of the bed, watching movies just enjoying being a family.

Zayn could picture that and maybe that's what scared him a bit, that he could picture everything but just because he could picture it doesn't mean that it's really what Louis wanted. Sure Louis wants kids, he's said it, he shows it. But they've only been dating three-four months now and here's Zayn, already fucking pregnant.

He pushed the negative thoughts to the back of his mind when he heard Elijah scream at Damian to stop pouring syrup on his bacon. Elijah was strange like that, he didn't like his food to touch and syrup was only meant for pancakes.

☯☯☯

It was three days later when Louis found himself in the middle of a park with his sons and Tricia. The boys were running around chasing the falling leaves while Louis and Tricia sat on a bench near by.

"So, you gonna tell me why you really wanted to go to the park today?" Tricia asked shifting in her seat to look Louis in the eye "You've been tense and bouncing your leg all day."

Louis hummed nodding his head "Yeah, yeah you've caught me." he ran his hands over his face trying to calm his nerves "I've been sure that I wanted to do this since the moment Zayn said he'd be my boyfriend again. We talked about this a few weeks ago and I am fully aware I did awful things to Zayn but... I want to spend the rest of my life with him and love him and cherish him and be there for him. I want to raise our kids together and have more kids together. I want to watch him grow old with me, watch his black hair turn gray and watch him get wrinkles. 

I want to be the person who makes him happiest." Louis breathed deeply trying to hold in his tears. "I guess... I guess I'm asking for permission? That's a thing you're meant to do right? Get permission from the parent of the person you love and want to Marry?"

Tricia looked Louis up and down he was shaking with nerves and she could see the passion in his eyes, the truth they held. 

"Louis, I've always considered you a part of this family." She spoke softly placing a hand on his knee "In these last few months I've seen you grow, not just as a person but as a father, a boyfriend and a friend. They was those two are with you" she pointed at Damian who was now pushing Elijah on a swing "they we never like this with Alex. I think they always knew their dad would come back."

Louis looked at her waiting desperately to hear what she was going to say, praying it was what he wanted to hear.

"Yes Lou, make my boy a Tomlinson."

And if Louis sobbed in to Tricia's shoulder for a solid five minutes, well that's their business.

☯☯☯

Zayn waited in he and Louis' bedroom for everyone to get him knowing Louis would put the boys down for a nap that immediately come looking for him. 

When he heard the front door open and the sound of running heading towards Damian and Elijahs room, he sat up at got ready. He'd gone to the doctor while Louis went out with his mum. Just like he suspected the tests were positive, he was pregnant.

He cried when he got the news only this time it wasn't because he was sure Louis was cheating on him, or that they'd drifted so far apart. He was crying because even though they weren't married, this was what he had wanted since he and Louis first told each other 'I love you'.

He laid the pictures of the ultrasound around the bed and laid the paper confirming the pregnancy next to him. He'd thought about getting getting a banner that said 'We're Pregnant' but decided that was a bit much.

When Louis walked through the door he didn't automatically see the papers on the bed just saw his boyfriend looking smiley and glowing. He walked up to  him to give him a kiss but as soon as he puckered his lips he froze eyeing the sonogram lying next to Zayn. 

"Z?" he picked it up "Z, w-what's this?" he questioned picking up another sonogram then the paper next to it. 

The expression on Louis' face was hard to read, was he happy, scared or mad? Zayn couldn't tell. He was about to ask Louis how he felt when he cupped his face and slammed his lips into Zayns. 

They kissed hungrily, Louis trailed his hands up and down Zayns body grouping, caressing, savoring it. Zayn held him tight not wanting there to be an inch of space between them he'd missed Louis while he was gone and they'd been running around the last few days they haven't had time to themselves.

Louis detached his lips from Zayn and trailed them down to his stomach lifting up his shirt . He pressed light kisses to the skin and mumbled things Zayn couldn't properly make out.

"You're okay with this? It's not too soon Lou?"

Louis stopped peppering Zayns skin with kisses and lifted his head so their gazes met. "This is perfect, I mean I would've like to ask you something first but I want this, with you, us, our family." Louis smiled and sat up on his knees. He reached in to his pocket and pulled out a small black velvet box from his pocket.

It felt like Zayns first birthday they'd spent together again when Louis gave him the hoop earrings. 

Louis took a shaky breath and opened it revealing a platinum band with three diamonds on the front.

"I figured something simple again? Like the good ol' days yeah?" Louis smiled then leaned up to kiss Zayn sweetly on the lips "So," he slid of the bed and dropped down on one knee making Zayn quickly sit up to see him "Zayn Javadd Malik, love of my fucking life, father of my children, my best friend, will you marry me?"

He was surrounded by sonograms and paper work confirming Zayns pregnancy. His eyes were glistening with tears as he watched Zayns eyes pop open as if he was sure he was dreaming. 

"L-Lou, I, fuck." he stuttered "Yes. Yes I'll marry you. I love you, you fucking... God I love you!"

Louis quickly slid the ring on his finger making it official and pulled Zayn in to his arms. The stood in the middle of the room gently rocking side to side. They hadn't realized they were both crying until they heard Damians voice ask "Dad? Daddy? Why ya crying?"

"Yeah why're you sad?" Elijah mumbled peeking out from behind him.

They pulled apart and Zayn dropped to his knees holding out his left hand where his new favorite piece of jewelry rested. "Daddy's getting married?" he smiled kissing both his sons.

"To who?" 

"Elijah, to your dad obviously."

"Why?" Damian asked this time.

Louis kneeled down next to Zayn pulling Damian towards him "Because it's what you do when you love someone more than anything in this world."

"Like I love 'lijah?"

"Oh God." Zayn laughed

"No babe, like I love your daddy, it's a different kind of love that you, young man, aren't allowed to feel until you're old and graying."

Damian eyed his dad carefully before smirking and tilting his head adorably to the side "Like you." then giggled grabbing Elijahs wrist and running back to their room.

"Waiting til the three month mark to tell anyone about the pregnancy?" was the first thing Louis said after the boys left.

Zayn nodded "It's better that way, just in case something goes wrong." then pulled Louis, his fiancee, in for a kiss and towards the bed.

"I love you Louis."

"I love you too, future Mr. Tomlinson."

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯

[La la mother effing laaaaaaa!!! I hope you liked this chapter because this was a lot of fun to write :) I love this story and am so sad it's ending soon. But don't forget, there will be a prequel about them through high school and up until Eleanor happened and Louis became a twat.

What was your favorite part of this chapter? 

please, por favor, s'il vous plaît, من فضلك, bitte, vote for this story in the Zouis Category of the Holiday Bromance Awards (Link is on my message board) I'm running against two amazing authors and the count is very close so every vote counts.

If you've already voted, thank you and I love you.

have a lovely night and see you soon.

xA]

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

419 2 8
928 2 21
"Okay Hanna. This is your new life. You don’t have to worry about Jean or the horrible past you had to go through. But Hanna, what ever you do, just...
5.5K 94 14
Their paths cross once again and the rest is history.
190K 1.3K 33
Imagines about your(and my) favorite boys!