𝕰𝖓𝖊𝖒𝖞 𝕺𝖋 𝕸𝖞 𝕰𝖓𝖊𝖒...

By QueenOfAsgard04

What happens if a Mandalorian falls in love with their sworn enemy? Their sworn enemy being a Jedi. ‡ "Why do... More

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐎𝐧𝐞: 𝐏𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐭
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐨: 𝐓𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐌𝐞 𝐓𝐨 𝐒𝐞𝐞 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐬
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞: 𝐒𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐲
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐫𝐨𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐫
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞: 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐔𝐩
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐱: 𝐀𝐓-𝐒𝐓
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧: 𝐓𝐨𝐫𝐨 𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐧
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭: 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐇𝐞𝐫
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐏𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐫
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐞𝐧: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐏𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐫 2
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞: 𝐇𝐨𝐭𝐡
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧: 𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧: 𝐁𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐤
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧: 𝐁𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐤 2
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧: 𝐉𝐚𝐤𝐤𝐮
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧: 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧: 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐮𝐦
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧: 𝐈 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔!
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲: 𝐌𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐲
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐎𝐧𝐞: 𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐬
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐰𝐨: 𝐊𝐮𝐢𝐢𝐥
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞: 𝐒𝐞𝐭 𝐔𝐩
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫: 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐒𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐎𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫!
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞: 𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐀 𝐂𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐝
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐒𝐢𝐱: 𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐏𝐚𝐬𝐭
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧: 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐈𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐖𝐚𝐲
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭: 𝐀 𝐂𝐥𝐚𝐧 𝐎𝐟 2 𝐀 𝐂𝐥𝐚𝐧 𝐨𝐟 3
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞: 𝐅𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐲: 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐈𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫
𝕊𝔼𝔸𝕊𝕆ℕ 𝕋𝕎𝕆
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐲-𝐎𝐧𝐞: 𝐏𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐰𝐨: 𝐖𝐞𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐜𝐞 𝐈𝐬 𝐖𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐝
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫: 𝐊𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐔𝐩
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞: 𝐓𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐲-𝐒𝐢𝐱: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐥
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐲-𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧: 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐓𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐲-𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐨𝐧
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐲-𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞: 𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐁𝐞𝐬𝐤𝐚𝐫
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲: 𝐔𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐀𝐭𝐭𝐚𝐜𝐤
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐎𝐧𝐞: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐨𝐚𝐭
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐰𝐨: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐥
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞: 𝐑𝐲𝐥𝐨𝐭𝐡
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫: 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐥 𝐃𝐮𝐧𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞: 𝐅𝐮𝐞𝐥 𝐓𝐨 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐒𝐢𝐱: 𝐌𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐎𝐟 𝐅𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐧 𝐉𝐞𝐝𝐢
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧: 𝐂𝐨𝐫𝐯𝐮𝐬
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭: 𝐀𝐡𝐬𝐨𝐤𝐚 𝐋𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐬
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞: 𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡, 𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐀 𝐑𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐎𝐧𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲: 𝐀𝐥𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐆𝐨𝐧𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲 𝐎𝐧𝐞: 𝐀 𝐖𝐚𝐲
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲 𝐓𝐰𝐨: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐞𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐧𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐝𝐲
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫: 𝐈 𝐂𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐅𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐘𝐨𝐮
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐎𝐧𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲 𝐒𝐢𝐱: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐓𝐰𝐨
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧: 𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐮𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭: 𝐅𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧: 𝐒𝐤𝐲𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐞𝐫

3.3K 85 21
By QueenOfAsgard04

"KENNA!" He continues his attack on the door as they drag her away. "Please..." He watches in horror as they all run away, laughing and cheering about their 'new prize'. A heavy feeling settles over him as pain fills his heart...not physical pain...emotional pain.

~~~

Kenna opens her eyes slightly, hissing in pain as she is lazily thrown over Burg's shoulder.

"She's awake," Xi'an laughs as she races beside her. "How we feeling, princess?" Kenna goes for her blaster but feels nothing there. "Oh, looking for this?" She reveals her blaster and hangs it daringly in her face. "I like it, it's mine now. You won't be needing it where you're going," She chuckles, getting closer to her face. "The price on your face is going to give us all a brand new ship," Kenna brings her head down on to Xi'an and she jumps back, holding her head in pain.

"Considering she's broken, she can still put up a fight, I likey," Qin says, laughing as they run through the carrier.

~~~

Din paces in his cell, thinking upon ways to escape and save her. That's when a security droid starts stomping by and an idea pops in his head. He grapples the passing droid and reels him in against the cell door and manages to disable it, using its arm to unlock his cell. He smirks as he is free and walks towards the control room, not knowing Zero can see him. With anger forming quickly, he breaks into a sprint, the longer she's with them the longer she is in danger. He pushes back the pain he has received from knowing Mayfeld and Kenna have some history. Once in the control room, he picks up the tracking beacon and shoves it within his armour before turning his attention to the cameras and control panels.

~~~

"Zero to Mayfeld,"

"Wait wait wait wait wait," Mayfeld slows to a stop, ordering everyone to do the same.

"Zero to Mayfeld,"

"Yeah,"

"You have a potential problem. He has escaped," Kenna smiles to herself as Xi'an cries out in frustration.

"I told you we should have ended him!"

"I know, I know, I know!"

"This is your fault!" She hisses.

"You guys are fucked," Kenna laughs, her stomach hurting her which makes her regret even speaking. Mayfeld looks at Kenna and then at Xi'an.

"He's going to be after her,"

"Of course he is!" They start screaming at each other when the lights go out. The red emergency lights turn on and the doors around them start to slam all but one.

"Give her to me," Qin snaps at Burg. "You'll take on the Mando if he arrives and I'll take her back," He nods and throws her at him which he catches and they all run together. One of the security doors locks down separating the team into Qin, Mayfeld and Kenna on one side and Xi'an and Burg on the other. They start to bang on the doors but to no avail. "It's all right! You and the Devaronian, split up. Find Mando and kill him! Then find a way back to the ship!" He says and he and Mayfeld break into a sprint, Qin holsters Kenna onto his shoulders as they zip through the halls. "Do you have a name?"

"Mayfeld," Qin laughs.

"Well, Mr Mayfeld, you're gonna get me the hell off this ship,"

"Hey, wait. What about your sister?"

"What about her?" He grabs one of Mayfeld's blasters and leaves.

"Nice family," Kenna mumbles to herself. Moments later, they come across the droids destroyed earlier by Din and Kenna.

"Mando always did hate droids,"

"She helped him," Mayfeld starts tapping on his COMM link. "Zee...Zee..."

"Hey, hey. Whatever Ran promised, I'll see to it you get triple share. Just get him," Qin hisses, adjusting Kenna on the back of his shoulders.

"Better be good for it," And they split up.

~~~

Burg enters the control room, the security doors closing behind him.

"Where are you, little mouse?" He sings out and is caught by Din's grappling cable from above but he is able to pull him down from his hiding place. Burg turns and thrashes into Din, causing him to trip into the pannels behind him. "Let's see your face, Mandalorian," He attempts to pull the helmet off but gets thrown, and the Mandalorian locks down the security door on him - which he holds up with brutal strength until the Mandalorian snaps shut a third security door.

~~~

Xi'an scans all the halls, looking every way, trying to find him.

"Zero, where is he?" No response. She throws down her COMMS in impediment as Din appears in the corridor behind her. One of her throwing knives knocks the blaster out of his hand, others glance off his beskar, one buries between breastplate and pauldron. They enter close quarter combat and Xi'an ends up with a knife at her throat.

"Where is she?" He growls, pushing the knife further into her throat. She laughs at him.

"Oh, my brother is taking very good care of her,"

"Where is she?" He repeats, the blade causing a thin line of blood to grace upon Xi'an's throat.

"You'll have to find your broken Jedi yourself,"

~~~

Mayfeld walks down another corridor, his blasters at the ready, as he scans each room with a careful eye. Suddenly, the lights begin to flash

"What the f--" The flashing gets more frequent and with every flash, Din comes closer behind him. Mayfeld turns around, sweat running down his face but Din has already passed him and is behind him again. "NO!"

~~~

Qin is by the ladder leading up to the Razor Crest and he is about to push Kenna up until.

"Qin!" He looks over his shoulder and sees Din. He sighs and lowers the, yet again, unconscious Kenna onto the floor.

"You killed the others," He states and notices how he is looking over at Kenna.

"They got what they deserved," He says and they point their blasters at each other. He sees the wound across her face and blood covering her pallid complexion. A deep, unsettling feeling comes across him before he pays attention to Qin.

"You kill me, you don't get your money. Whatever Ran promised, I make sure you get it, and more. Come on, Mando. Be reasonable, huh?" He places his weapon down beside Kenna. "You were hired to do a job, right? So do it. Isn't that your code? Aren't you a man of honour?" He holds out his wrist, wanting to be cuffed by him. He sighs and throws the binders at him. "Always cautious," He laughs, snapping them over his wrist and stepping to the side. Din still points the gun at him before kneeling beside Kenna, sighing. He gently picks her up and climbs into his ship, careful not to hurt her. Unlike the others that threw her around, he gently places her on the floor and sees Zero aiming his rifle at the child and he quickly guns him down.

"Get up here," He hisses at Qin who rises up and sits down on the side. Din picks her up again, her red locks flowing beneath her as he carries her, bridle-style, to his room. Once she is safe, he quickly gets into hyperspace and approaches Ran's space station. Once docked, Din slides down the ladder and sees Qin watching Kenna sleep through the door.

"How did you pick up a Skywalker? And why haven't you turned her in?" He nudges Qin to move on and he does. "I mean, giving her in would pay you with so much you wouldn't need any more jobs," The ramp opens to reveal Ran waiting at the foot. Din looks back at the room before walking down the ramp with Qin.

"Where are the others?"

"No questions asked. That's the policy, right?"

"Yeah. That is the policy," Qin and Ran share an embrace, an uncomfortable one as he is still cuffed.

"We did the job,"

"Yeah you did," Ran tosses him a coin purse.

"Just like the good old days," Din says, walking back to the ship.

"Yeah, just like the good old days," Ran laughs uneasily as the Crest takes off. He presses a COMM button and speaks into it. "Kill them," Ran and Qin laugh as a gunship rises to the flight deck. Then Qin notices a beeping and discovers a tracker on him.

"What's this?" Ran snatches the tracker from him and snarls.

"That bastard," They look around to see three X-wings drop out of hyperspace.

"Are those...X-wings?" Qin asks Ran who's already running away.

The fighters open fire and the station explodes as the Razor Crest jumps into hyperspace. Once safe and secure, he picks up the child and walks down into the lower deck. He places the child down and rummages for his medical kit and then moves to where Kenna sleeps. He looks down at the kit in his hands and his grip tightens.

"This is all my fault," He hisses, guilt flooding over him as he sees Kenna's bruised form. "I'm so so sorry, cyare," He speaks before moving around her and getting to work.

~~~

Kenna wakes up to the sound of anxious pacing. She sits up, hissing and holding her stomach as she does so. Din is outside the room, pacing along and looking inside the room and it's the second time he sees her awake.

"Kenna, you're up," He walks in and stands beside her. "How are you feeling?"

"I feel like shit," She coughs and leans back, trying to get comfier and for the first time, Din actually laughs. She raises a brow at him. "Have a made a Mandalorian laugh? I can check that off my list of things to do," A silence dawns over them as he kneels beside her bedside.

"I was worried about you," Kenna eyes him as he continues to speak. "I...I shouldn't have put you through that, it was...wrong and I could've lost you," He looks away and even though he is wearing his helmet, she can still see the pain within him.

"It's not your fault--"

"But it is, Kenna, I was the reason you were in danger...I...I...I'm the reason that your life is in peril every single day,"

"And I chose that," She leans closer to him and forces his head to look at her. "I knew what I was getting into when I chose to come with you and I wanted this, I wanted the adventure, the thrill..." She trails away and retreats back into the bed. "Thank you...for, patching me up," She says with a small nod and he nods back and suddenly the ship jolts. He quickly stands and goes to the cockpit. Kenna looks down and sees she is no longer in her original clothes but is in clothes too large for herself and she is no longer wearing any undergarments which he particular obvious considering the thin fabric isn't providing much cover.

"That child needs to stay put for one second," She hears Din rant which causes her to smile as she slowly gets up but cries out in pain and crumbles to the floor. Din quickly runs to her, the child on his hip, and he helps her back on to the bed. "You're legs are still broken,"

"Yeah, I remember now," She hisses as she lays on the bed. Din places the child by her feet before quickly going back to retrieve a medical kit. She runs her hand down her face but stops when feeling a dent and then it hits her like a rock; she's been scarred. The child coos at her and slowly walks up the bed until he is by her face. She smiles and strokes his head which he seems to like as he cuddles into her chest. Din returns and sees the child asleep and Kenna humming to him.

"I...need to ask a question..."

"Is it about me and Mayfeld?"

"Yes," She sighs heavily and locks eyes with Din and nods, a sign for him to continue. "I...what happened between you two?" She looks down before back up.

"We...I had a job on Dantoonie while on the run...I needed credits and for a woman my age, the easiest way to get a lot of money was to work at a brothel," She quickly glances down to ensure the child is still asleep. "Mayfeld was one of my first jobs and we spent a night together and after that, he became a regular, only wanting me and for someone who was raised surrounded by...horrid, abuses people for years, I enjoyed the time I spent with him. He was kind and made me feel good," She stops and looks away. "I know that sounds-"

"Kenna, I understand," He says, ignoring the pang in his chest. "You needed the money and he happened to be one of your customers, I have no right to have any feelings towards that...now...rest, you need it," She nods and cuddles with the child to fall into a sleep.

~A few weeks later~

Legs finally healed and sick and tired of being pinned to her bed by Din, she finally limps away from the room into the lower deck of the ship that seems cleaner.

"Kenna, you should be--"

"In my bed, resting and healing," She mocks, holding on to the door frame. "I'm tired of being on my bed, Din. I can walk as well, my legs are alright," He moves over to her. "If you put me back on that godforsaken bed, I'll cut you down where you stand," He scoffs at her and continues to move over to her. "Din, please," She says sadly.

"I wanted to show you something," She covers her chest as she is still wearing the thin yet large shirt that shows her coldness quite clearly. She follows him to another room which looks like a bedroom.

"I thought you only had one..."

"I made another one while you rested, your stuff is already in here," She glances at him. "I didn't take anything from your bag, there's barely anything in there," She nods and leans against the doorframe before pushing herself to her bag and pulls out her sleeveless, leather black top and matching pants. She turns around and sees Din staring at her, his eyes raking over her body as he stays still.

"Can I get changed now?" She chuckles.

"Um...would you like any help?"

"With getting changed?" He looks away, his face flushed beneath his helmet and clearly embarrassed.

"I was asking because...you're hurt and it might strain you too much if you were to do it on your own,"

"Yes," She agrees with a small smile.

"Sit," She does as she is told and sits down and he kneels before her and takes off pants before pulling on her leather ones, his gloved hands running up her bare thighs as he does so. He moves over to her top and she looks at him.

"Don't look, okay?"

"I won't," She helps him take off the shirt and she isn't quite sure whether he is looking at her or is keeping his word and is closing his eyes, however, his head is tilted up which is probably a good sign. He fumbles around, feeling for her white laced bra and picks it up and carefully pulls the straps up her arms and then tries to clasp it at the back but accidentally cups her right breast, causing her to gasp and whine, not being touched like that for ages. He instantly looks down and pulls his hand away. "I...I'm sorry," He apologises before quickly tying her bra and putting on her top.

"You looked, didn't you?" She laughs as he looks away, his face red. "Anyway," He helps her stand. "Where to now?"

"Jakku, there are supplies I need to collect,"

"Okay,"

"I have a question for you," He states and she looks over at him and nods. "Why didn't you tell me you were Princess Kenna Skywalker?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59 0 12
Loss of faith and purpose have driven Mando and Grogu into the Unknown Regions in search of cover. Din is sent down a new path when he meets a beauti...
7.7K 280 23
Vella Delaba had been raised as a peacekeeper, a knight. But by necessity, she'd become a warrior and had fought in many wars. She'd been a padawan i...
189K 6.5K 49
"You have me. Until every star in the galaxy dies, Din Djarin, You have me." ---- Jeyna Ryn comes from a long line of fierce Mandalorian warriors, a...
2.8K 274 53
"I'll cover these vibrant eyes And forget the pain" -Vibrant Eyes, CG5 ~*'*'*~ Din Djarin's life changed in three instances. In the first, he was sav...