Survivors ( bellarke fanfic...

By vettz_

The second book . The first book is leaders , go read it ! Bellamy and Clarke fan fic More

Prologue
This isnt real
Leaving yet agian .
And i thought you were innocent .
Don't
Going to help Lincoln
Thoughts
May we meet again
Note : Read all and comment
I proved myself .
"I know .."
Love is weakness
Mission
Bellamy .
Its war clarke .People die
Heres to the beginig of the war
Her people over our alliance
The war is won and i cant go on
Authers note : make a deal
Love isnt Weakness Its strentgh
make amends with those close to you
To talk and be young. To find where we stand
Lets lay here
Clarke.
Love drives me crazy but what I've done drives me insane.
Where oh Where
Ill find you always
* Authers note * i need you
Is this the end?
What Lies Ahead
Book three , chapter 1 is up!!
NEW BOOK PUBLISHED ON AMAZON!!!

How far we've come

6K 189 27
By vettz_

Octavia :

I had come back to camp , leaving Lincoln to get more supplies .

I also saw a good friend go. and I knew Clarke felt hell for it .

For a moment I just sit down and look around me .

I saw Clarke chatting with Bellamy and she looked over and smiled warmly , trying not to show her pain .

Their were cuts all over her face along with Bellamy. Those two have gone through ten times more then any person here including myself .

Each cut represented pain they went through just to survive or save someone else . I had my cuts that meant the same but they had more .

I remember the first day. how bright we were . now we were faded and hurt .

We survive . but if all we do is survive then do we really live ?

I think of all we have lost . our loved ones . friends . our home .
The drop ship was our home . and as much as I was grateful I wished the ark never came down and mt weather never was a problem . our people were stuck in there . Clarke unbelievably escaped . that women did so much it still surprises me.

It amazes me how she is still alive .how Bellamy was still alive . Hell I don't even know I was still alive.

One of the things that made me happiest was my brother . He was alive . and he changed so much of who he was sense we landed on earth .

That because of Clarke . he slightly became less all over me and what I did because he looked after Clarke . and I knew he cared for her more then else in this camp other then me . I was happy how far they came together .

Because he had Clarke . I knew that if anything happened to me he would be ok . And it made feel better now that I'm the only thing on his mind .
Bellamy had changed into the best brother I could've asked for .

And now he had somebody . he wasn't alone .
My thoughts turn to what has to come .

We had come down a long path . but this path wasn't over yet .

( so I had a appreciation chapter . feedback ? )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 58 15
๐˜ด๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ง๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ. ๐˜ด๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ต'๐˜ด ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฆ๐˜น๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต...
47.9K 1.7K 25
โ Hell isn't where you go when you die. It's what you become when everything you love has been taken away. โž [ sequel to ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฌ๐ž๐ ๐š๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ ] [ t...
65.4K 2.6K 43
The 100 fall from the Sky. Two leaders, an immense sacrifice for their people, a slow burning love story. How will they survive? How will they get th...
549K 22.3K 63
and where else but the field of thorns did she rise so beautiful? book one โœ“ the hundred: s2 - s4 bellamy blake x fem!oc 2019 | ยฉforeignsouls