Parent Life With Kirishima!

By Masisseoyo

He's constantly eased your worries when he comes home after his hero life, but you can still worry. You aren'... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Five
Chapter Six

Chapter Four

2.2K 78 48
By Masisseoyo

You were sitting in the living room, lying on the couch and watching one of your lovely series on Netflix. Kirishima is out at work while Hirohito is spending the day and night with a friend of his. You met the friend's parents and all, knowing that his parents are nice and making sure your that Hirohito will be safe at his friend's house. You wouldn't want anything to happen to your precious boy. You'd literally kill someone with your bare hands if they hurt your little boy.

Ever since the incident at the zoo with Hirohito's Quirk, you and Kirishima are helping your little boy with controlling his Quirk. Hirohito has the mix between your Quirk and Kirishima's Quirk and when you mean a mix, his eyes started to glow blue when he activates his Quirk. From what Kirishima has said about Hirohito's Quirk, it hardens like a complete shield and sharp as any blade. You've even seen Hirohito's skin be slowly healed when he injuries himself.

You believe he's going to go far in the hero world just like Kirishima and you can't wait for the day for Hirohito to come talk to you about the life of a hero. Hirohito is going to be your little star and you're already proud of him, but you can't wait for the day he gets his license and starts an internship. You're excited for him yourself.

You felt bile rise in your throat and you covered your mouth with your hand, standing up from the couch in a hurry. You rush towards the bathroom, not wanting to throw up on the floor and having to clean it up. You pushed the door open of the bathroom door, falling to your knees in front of the toilet and you threw up. You already ate this morning and you haven't snacked all day. You stomach already digested what you ate this morning so you shouldn't be throwing up.

When you were finished, you wiped your mouth with the back of your hand and you let out a sigh, putting a hand to your forehead. You only know one or maybe two reasons why you threw up, but you know you aren't getting sick at all. You could be pregnant, but you wouldn't know because you haven't gotten your period yet this month.

You and Kirishima have been having sex without protection and his method being 'pullout' game. You don't really use any birth control lately because you and Kirishima decided to have another kid. You didn't think you might be pregnant so soon. You should grab a pregnancy test and make an appointment with your doctor before you want to jump to conclusions. You wouldn't want to tell Kirishima about you being pregnant, but only to find out that you aren't pregnant. It would break his heart.

You brushed your teeth, deciding to get ready to go to the drug store to buy the pregnancy test. You know you shouldn't really trust the pregnancy test, but you'll buy the most accurate one and those are usually the more expensive ones too. You make an appointment with your doctor and call him tonight, informing about the next appointment.

***

The biggest smile formed on your features, gazing at the pregnancy test and seeing the two lines appear on the tester after soaking it in your urine for about 15 minutes. You couldn't wait to tell Kirishima about the possibility of you being pregnant and you did call your doctor to make an appointment with him. You're going to hope that you are pregnant and tell Kirishima once he returns home because he's going to be even more excited than you.

You ponder if Hirohito would want a younger sibling. You and Kirishima didn't really ask him, but Hirohito doesn't really have a say in this. You'd would like Hirohito to be happy that he's getting a younger sibling, but stuff happens and there's a chance that he may not get along with his sibling. You just hope he'll be excited as well.

You decide to call Mina, knowing she's off today and she'll be happy to talk with you.

"Hello?"

"Hey Ashido," you greeted, a smile growing on your lips.

"Hey [Name]! How's it going?"

"It's going good. I have some good news to tell you."

  "What's the good news?"

"I'm pregnant!"

"You're pregnant! You and Eijiro have been trying lately? How long have you two been trying?"

You let out a hum. "For about four months, maybe less than that."

"Have you told Eijiro yet?"

"No, he's currently at work. Hirohito is spending the night at s friend's house so I have the place to myself until Eijiro comes home. I'm sure he's going to be excited."

"He's gonna be so fucking excited. I remember the first time you guys were trying for a kid, I overheard his conversation with Bakugo and Kaminari. Eijiro was saying some graphic stuff between the two of and getting a bit concerned that it might be his problem that you're not pregnant yet. Kirishima even said that his dick might be broken."

You let out a laugh. "Eijiro said that? He's told me that he was feeling discouraged, but I assured him that he's okay and having a baby takes time. I'm just waiting for him to open the front door so I can tell him."

"Sometimes I still can't believe that he got the public's attention first out of the group in our first years. I thought Bakugo was, but nope."

"Eijiro is such a wonderful person," you chuckled, remembering the first time you met him. "He's so kind and sweet."

"Anyways, I have to go. I'm going out with Sero because there's going to be a party for the heroes and stuff. It's kinda cool because the food's great. Are you and Eijiro coming?"

"I'll ask him when he comes home," you said.

"Okay. Bye [Name] and congratulation!"

"Bye Ashido and thank you."

You ended the call, pulling the phone away from your ear. You laid down on the couch, holding a pillow close to your chest and gazing up at the ceiling. Now you just have to wait for Kirishima to come home.

***

"I'm home!"

You stood up from the couch and ran over to Kirishima. You jumped into his arms, wrapping your arms around his neck and he almost stumbled, but he caught himself and his arms wrapped around your waist. He let out a deep chuckle.

"Is something wrong?" Kirishima asked, squeezing you. "Or did something good happen."

You pulled away a little, looking Kirishima in his eyes with a smile on your features. "I'm pregnant!"

Kirishima gazed at you, his mind processing what you just said and the biggest smile forms on his features. He pulls you close to him and holds you above the ground, spinning in a circle with you in his arms. He let out a laugh, putting you back on the ground and you could see his eyes getting glossy.

"You're pregnant," Kirishima said. He cups your face and presses multiple kisses on your lips, chuckling through each kiss. "We're having another kid."

"I made an appointment to see the doctor," you informed.

"Let me change and we'll spend time together," Kirishima said. Before he left, he placed a long and sweet kiss on your lips.

You chuckled, walking over to the couch and sitting down. You waited for Kirishima to arrive in the living room and while you waited, you decided to watch Isle of Dogs because it's a cute movie and you love it. You heard quick and heavy footsteps, looking over your shoulder to see Kirishima running into the living room and jumping onto the couch.

He wore his black short sleeve shirt and sweatpants. He laid against the couch, pulling you to lay against his chest and in between his legs. His arms rested on your waist as you lay on your side, the two of you watching the movie and seeing the little boy and the dogs fighting off the workers that tried to take the little boy.

"It makes me so fucking happy," Kirishima sighed, squeezing you slightly. "We're having another kid. I wonder if we're having a boy or a girl. Which would you prefer?"

You let out a giggle, feeling Kirishima place kisses on your neck as he shifted to lay on his side and your back facing him. His hand resting on the dip of your waist and he moved it to go underneath your shirt, resting on your stomach. You flinched when you felt his cold hand, but you grew used to it and his hand started to warm up.

"I'll still be happy if we get either one," you stated, Kirishima's face resting in the crook of your neck. "I'm just glad to know we're having another kid." 

"Me too," Kirishima said, placing another kiss on your neck. "I just can't wait to meet your kid when they come into this world. I'm sure Hiro will be happy to have another sibling."

Kirishima lifted his face out of the crook of your neck and you looked up at him, smiles on his and your face. He leaned down, capturing your lips in a kiss and your hand went up to rest against his cheek. You let out a hum and Kirishima pulled away, resting his forehead against yours. You opened your eyes, seeing Kirishima gazing deeply into yours and you wrapped your arms around his neck.

"Good thing Hiro is at a friend's house," you laughed, Kirishima joining you in the laugh. "He wouldn't have let us do this."

"When the baby comes, they won't let us do this," Kirishima stated, lying on his side and pulling you to his chest. "We are going to have less time together, but it'll be fine. I'll take many a month or two to help you when the baby is here."

"I'll be fine by myself, Eijiro," you said, placing your hands on top of his.

"I'm still going to help," Kirishima stated, pressing a kiss to your temple. "I'm sure the agency will be fine without me for a month or two and they will understand too."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

602K 31.7K 44
โ๐™„ ๐™๐™–๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ฃ๐™ค ๐™๐™ช๐™จ๐™—๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ค๐™ง ๐™˜๐™๐™ž๐™ก๐™™๐™ง๐™š๐™ฃ, ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™๐™š๐™ก๐™ก ๐™–๐™ง๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ก๐™ ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™–๐™—๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฉ?โž โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค IN WHICH your life took a turn...
8.4K 173 31
โœจPart 2 is out! โœจ I saw that there weren't alot of Shoji x readers so, here it is, I don't own anything, exept the story the characters and art aren'...
643K 19.2K 30
โ๐‘š๐‘ฆ ๐‘๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘ก ๐‘“๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘’๐‘›๐‘‘'๐‘  ๐‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘’ ๐‘“๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ ๐‘š๐‘’.โž โ๐‘ฆ๐‘’๐‘Žโ„Ž, ๐‘– ๐‘˜๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘ค ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘–๐‘‘๐‘–๐‘œ๐‘ก.โž โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” ^^ ๐€ ๐’๐“๐Ž๐‘๏ฟฝ...
40K 912 13
You just got out of college and you were in desperate need of money. So what do you do when your cousin sets you up with your favorite pro hero to be...