Chapter Four

You were sitting in the living room, lying on the couch and watching one of your lovely series on Netflix. Kirishima is out at work while Hirohito is spending the day and night with a friend of his. You met the friend's parents and all, knowing that his parents are nice and making sure your that Hirohito will be safe at his friend's house. You wouldn't want anything to happen to your precious boy. You'd literally kill someone with your bare hands if they hurt your little boy.

Ever since the incident at the zoo with Hirohito's Quirk, you and Kirishima are helping your little boy with controlling his Quirk. Hirohito has the mix between your Quirk and Kirishima's Quirk and when you mean a mix, his eyes started to glow blue when he activates his Quirk. From what Kirishima has said about Hirohito's Quirk, it hardens like a complete shield and sharp as any blade. You've even seen Hirohito's skin be slowly healed when he injuries himself.

You believe he's going to go far in the hero world just like Kirishima and you can't wait for the day for Hirohito to come talk to you about the life of a hero. Hirohito is going to be your little star and you're already proud of him, but you can't wait for the day he gets his license and starts an internship. You're excited for him yourself.

You felt bile rise in your throat and you covered your mouth with your hand, standing up from the couch in a hurry. You rush towards the bathroom, not wanting to throw up on the floor and having to clean it up. You pushed the door open of the bathroom door, falling to your knees in front of the toilet and you threw up. You already ate this morning and you haven't snacked all day. You stomach already digested what you ate this morning so you shouldn't be throwing up.

When you were finished, you wiped your mouth with the back of your hand and you let out a sigh, putting a hand to your forehead. You only know one or maybe two reasons why you threw up, but you know you aren't getting sick at all. You could be pregnant, but you wouldn't know because you haven't gotten your period yet this month.

You and Kirishima have been having sex without protection and his method being 'pullout' game. You don't really use any birth control lately because you and Kirishima decided to have another kid. You didn't think you might be pregnant so soon. You should grab a pregnancy test and make an appointment with your doctor before you want to jump to conclusions. You wouldn't want to tell Kirishima about you being pregnant, but only to find out that you aren't pregnant. It would break his heart.

You brushed your teeth, deciding to get ready to go to the drug store to buy the pregnancy test. You know you shouldn't really trust the pregnancy test, but you'll buy the most accurate one and those are usually the more expensive ones too. You make an appointment with your doctor and call him tonight, informing about the next appointment.

***

The biggest smile formed on your features, gazing at the pregnancy test and seeing the two lines appear on the tester after soaking it in your urine for about 15 minutes. You couldn't wait to tell Kirishima about the possibility of you being pregnant and you did call your doctor to make an appointment with him. You're going to hope that you are pregnant and tell Kirishima once he returns home because he's going to be even more excited than you.

You ponder if Hirohito would want a younger sibling. You and Kirishima didn't really ask him, but Hirohito doesn't really have a say in this. You'd would like Hirohito to be happy that he's getting a younger sibling, but stuff happens and there's a chance that he may not get along with his sibling. You just hope he'll be excited as well.

You decide to call Mina, knowing she's off today and she'll be happy to talk with you.

"Hello?"