Bring It On, Valdez (Leo Vald...

By Glitchy-chan

THIS IS AN AU GUYS Leo x Reader ey this story is kinda shit but you guys seem to like it so iM PROUD OF IT... More

Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
AUTHOR'S NOTE, IMPORTANT!
Bonus Chapter 1/2
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Long Ass Author's Note STILL IMPORTANT!
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Valentine's Day Bonus
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Author's Note, Bros
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
OOPS ANOTHER AUTHOR'S NOTE
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Author's Note
Chapter 37.
Quick Author's Note
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Author's Note
Chapter 40.
Help?
Chapter 41.
Author's Note
Chapter 42.
Chapter 43.
Chapter 44.
Author's Note
Chaper 45.
Chapter 46.
Author's Note
Chapter 47.
Author's Note.
Notice
NOTICE
Chapter 48
Chapter 49.
Note.
Chapter 50!
Note.
The End.
Viruses.
GUYS
Great
WHEE!
NOTICE
etc.
GASP
Chapter 53 (SURPRISE!)
QUESTION!
POLL
New.
IMPORTANT. IMPORTANT.
ABOUT TCMP
TCMP
lol im alive

Bonus Chapter 2/2

6.9K 205 261
By Glitchy-chan

(A/N: Okay, bonus chapter 2. Doing this in study hall because there's aBSOLUTELY NOTHING ELSE TO DO.
Okay, the second bonus chapter that was requested was a Nikki x Nico.

Oh god this is really awkward.

Once again, this is an AU, and I'm very aware of the fact that Nico is gay. This is a request.

Here we go ^_^;)
********

Nikki's Point of View:

I blink my large, honey-hazel eyes as they slide quickly from sentence to sentence, my nose buried into the book.

I sat quietly outside of my cabin, leaning against the walls as I read.
Then, something has to come along to interrupt.

I don't mind that much, but really, leave the person that's peacefully reading alone.

"Hey, Nikki."
I blink thickly as I look up at the person, a large and childish grin spreading across my cheeks.

My sister, (Y/N).

"Sup?" I asked curiously, the smile never leaving my face.

"You coming to the campfire sing-along? It starts in a few minutes."

Jeez, I've been out here longer than I thought.

"Wow, I lost track of time," I said sheepishly, scratching the back of my neck as she giggles. Closing my book, I stand up and swiftly quirk my neck from side to side, cracking the bones. Also making (Y/N) cringe a bit.

I run inside my cabin, throw my book onto my bed, and grabbed my teal hoodie. I came back outside as I slipped my hoodie on, only to be surprised that my sister was no longer there. Not only that, but someone was in her place.

Nico di Angelo.
A very disgruntled and confused looking Nico di Angelo.

"Nico!" I yelp as I ring my arms around his torso in a friendly hug.

Friendly.
I really hate that word.

"N-Nikki?" He said in surprise as he hesitantly returned the hug.
He doesn't like to be touched, but I give the best hugs and cuddles, so I'm an exception.

I let go, my childish smile turning into a puzzled pout. "Where'd (Y/N) go? She was here a second ago. And how did you get here so fast?" I mumbled, half to him, half to myself.

Looking back up to him, I noticed his face was bright pink, in contrast to my little Ghost King's usual pale/olive complexion.

"Something wrong?" I ask with a half-smirk and a raised eyebrow.
He turned redder.

"N-nothing. Do you...uh...wanna come to the campfire with me?" Nico asked, still not grasping what just happened to him moments ago.

~~Tiny Flashback/ Nico POV~~

I sat alone in my cabin, doing nothing in general, when a certain son of Poseidon bursts through the door. I sighed, annoyed, as I wondered what it could be this time.

I spotted a devious grin on his face, making me slightly worried.
What the hell is he up to?

He walked over to me slowly, attempting to drag out the suspense. It annoyed me to no end.
"What do you want, Perce?" I ask with another annoyed sigh.

He looked at me with that innocent grin, too innocent-looking for my liking.

"You like Nikki."

That statement made my eyes snap up to him in surprise, a small red tint to my cheeks.
"W-what?"
Dammit, I stuttered.

His grin grew wider as he stepped closer to me.
"You liiiiiike her," he said in an purposefully irritating tone.

"I don't know what your talking about," I replied, trying to feign ignorance. Now, this isn't entirely true. It didn't take a scientist for me to figure out my feelings for the childish brunette with the multicolored hair. She's always trying to keep smiling and to make others smile, but get on her bad side, and your ass will be kicked into a week from tomorrow.

And even though I don't particularly enjoy being touched, no one refuses Nikki's hugs, not like I would want to. The way that she subconsciously nuzzles her face into the crook of my neck makes my heart do backflips.

If that wasn't obvious enough for me, I don't know what was.

"You know exactly what I'm talking about, Ghost Boy," he smirked.
That's when I noticed that he wasn't here alone.

Piper McLean.

Great, the two biggest shippers at camp come knocking on (or busting through) my door. No use in hiding it now.

"Whoopee, you found out. Want a prize?" I ask with a raised eyebrow.

There was a pause.

"You should tell her, Nico," Piper said.

I choked on my own spit.
"What?!" She can't be serious. I looked for any sign of mockery on both of their faces.
They were serious.

"You heard me, Nico. I'm good friends with Nikki, remember? Even though she hasn't told me, the way she talks about you and looks at you is enough proof. I know she likes you back,"
Percy insisted.

"There's no way! I'm not good with this type of thing!" I exclaim nervously.

"And neither is she! If you don't do anything, you'll never get her!"

I took a shaky breath.
"No. I'm afraid of her rejecting me, which would most likely ruin our friendship. I can't live with that."

Percy and Piper sigh exasperatedly.
"Piper?" Percy glances at the daughter of Aphrodite.
"Right."

"Nico, go to Nikki's cabin and ask her to come with you to the campfire tonight."

Oh, no.
Charm speak.

Everything starts to get hazy.
The last thing I hear is this:
"You got (Y/N) in on this, right?"
"Of course, she's her sister. And she really wanted to help."

~~Present Time~~

3rd Person Point of View:
Nikki smiled lightly at her friend-and secret crush- as he sheepishly scratched the back of his neck.
"Of course, Nico," she said with a giggle.

He looks up at her and holds out a slightly shaking hand for her to take. She happily laced her soft fingers between his slender and cold ones, causing a blush to rise to both of their porcelain faces.

~~Time Skip to Campfire~~

Nikki hummed along softly as the Apollo kids sang Drops of Jupiter by Train.

Her and Nico were sitting shoulder to shoulder on the grass, off to the outskirts of the campfire where there were less campers. They were leaning on each other, attempting to be comfortable on the grassy and hard ground.

Now that she's back in the atmosphere,
With drops of Jupiter in her hair,
Hey, hey, hey, hey.

Nico's heart pounded as he gazed at her through the corner of his eye, her brown and teal hair flowing down to her waist as her sparkly honey-hazel eyes reflected the floating embers of fire.

She acts like summer and walks like rain,
Reminds me that there's a time to change,
Hey, hey, hey, hey.

Nikki tried not to show how nervous she was as she subconsciously nuzzled into his shoulder with her right cheekbone. She glanced at him every so often, gazing over his handsome illuminated features. His mocha brown eyes almost locked with hers a few times, before she switched her gaze back to the fire.

Since her return of her stay on the moon,
She listens like spring,
And she talks like June,
Hey, hey, hey, hey.
Hey, hey, hey, hey.

Nico watched as Nikki's plump pink lips softly sang the words of the song, so softly that only Nico could hear.
She wrapped her arms around his left arm, cuddling it gently.

Why did he have to like her this way? It might ruin their friendship!

That didn't stop him from kissing her mid-lyric.

But tell me,
Did you sail across the sun?
Did you make it to the Milky Way
To see the lights are faded,
And that heaven is overrated?

Nikki froze for a moment, wondering if this was actually happening.
If Nico di Angelo was actually kissing her.
And he was.
She responded back timidly, never actually being kissed before.
He let his right hand caress her cheek gently as he tilted his head, slightly deepening the kiss.
They broke apart, staring into each other's eyes.

There was some cheering from three certain people who had planned this all out, but they tuned them out completely.

"Go out with me?" Nico said nervously with a sweet smile, a sight to be seen on the usually frowning boy.

And tell me,
Did you fall for a shooting star?
One without a permanent scar,
And did you miss me while you were looking for yourself out there?

Nikki gave him a sweet smile.

"Of course, Ghost King."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

174K 6.7K 21
I do not own Rick Riordan's characters. This story is a High School AU. Characters might be slightly out of character. Since they are normal people i...
15.8K 335 29
Hi, guys so basically this is one shots of Solangelo. I'm new at writing so sorry if it sucks!🙃 I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THESE CHARACTERS, all rights go...
9.4K 246 11
These characters DO NOT BELONG TO ME!! These characters belong To Rick Riordan. This Fanfic is around 11+ so any young readers please leave unless yo...
24.7K 433 30
Hey, thanks for giving this book a chance! It's one of the most cliche books out there, so I'm actually kind of surprised that you found this one. Th...