I Promise. Niall Horan Fanfic.

By showerofcuntsx3

What happens when seemingly normal teenager Andrea Stark, a Senior in high school who planned on finishing sc... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
The Letter.
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
A/N: Information regarding Sequel.
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40

Chapter 7

565 20 2
By showerofcuntsx3

"Ahhhhh! Wake up!" shouted Liam, throwing himself on the couch.

"Wake up! Come on you guys.."

Just once I'd like to wake up on my own. Just once. Is that too much too ask for? It seems like I'm condemned for life.

Niall let of a loud snore, startling himself awake.

"God dammit Liam." he complained, rubbing his eyes.

Niall and I had fallen asleep on the couch the night before while watching movies.

"It's noon, it's about time you wake up." complained Liam.

"But it's Sunday." I demanded.

Liam shrugged giving us an innocent smile.

"Zayn wants us to officially meet his new lady friend."

Niall stood up and stretched before looking down at me.

"Good morning love."

"Morning." I smiled back.

"You planning on getting up?"

I shook my head. "I'm so comfortable. I think I'll stay here all day."

Niall laughed before grabbing me by my waist and slinging me over his shoulder.

"Niall! Put me down."

"Never!" He shouted spinning us around.

"Niall! Seriously stop!"

After tripping twice and almost dropping me once, Niall finally put me down.

As soon as he set me down on my feet the room started spinning and I fell.

"Bathroom!" I yelled in a panic.

Niall grabbed my hand, threw me over his shoulders and ran to the downstairs bathroom.

The second he set me down I spilled the contents of my stomach in the toilet.

Niall very lovingly held my hair for me.

When I was done I whipped my mouth with the back of my hand and went over to the sink, rinsing my mouth and washing my hands. I splashed some water on my face, and just stood there in front of the counter trying to calm my stomach.

"Thank you." I whispered to Niall who was sitting on the counter.

"For what? Making you sick. I'm sorry."

I chuckled. "Thank you for not letting me throw up on anyone's stuff."

He laughed before pulling me in for a hug.

"Stop it. I smell bad."

Niall inhaled deeply. "Smells good to me."

I laughed softly pushing him away. "I think I'll go shower now."

"Me too." He said winking.

"Go away you creep." I teased.

"Shall we?" He said extending his hand out to me, locking our our arms together.

We walked upstairs together, parting at our doors.

"Bye." He called back to me before winking.

I waved back at him before shutting the door.

What's gotten into him?

~

After almost half an hour of eating crap in the shower I finally finished. I quickly got dressed in a pair of khaki shorts and my long sleeve Atari sweater along with white converse. I applied some make up, carful not to overdo it. I tried untangling my curls a bit, after pulling at my hair for ten minutes I gave up and just let my messy curls flow naturally. I took a quick look in the mirror before heading downstairs. My outfit reminding me of my lack of remaining clean clothes.

Everyone was already downstairs including Zayn and Annette.

"Ahh Andrea, this is Annette." said Zayn smiling.

I looked over at her before smiling. I haven't seen her in almost a year. She looks different. She's gained some weight, healthy weight. I'm glad she's doing well.

"Nice to meet you Annette."

"Glad to finally meet you." she smiled.

She understood what I was doing. It's best not to tell the boys. It's really none of their business.

Just then Kelly came downstairs with Harry. Those two seem to be hitting it off quite nicely. I'm happy for them.

"So what's the schedule for today?" asked Harry

"I'm hungry." called Liam from the couch.

"Me too." Said Louis from on top of the counter.

"Me too." echoed Zayn.

"Same." said Kelly.

"Where do you guys want to go?" asked Niall.

"Don't know? We haven't been in Miami that long." said Zayn looking over at Kelly and I.

"Let's go to Flanagan's." I suggested.

"Sure." said Harry.

"Sounds good." commented Louis.

"I'll call the guys." said Harry pulling out his phone.

Finn and Walter arrived shortly after.

Kelly, Harry, Niall and I squeezed into the first car with Walter and Paul.

Zayn, Annette, Liam, and Louis packed into the second car with Finn and Andy.

The drive over wasn't more than 20 minutes. Once we arrived the guys found parking spots towards the the back.

Paul and Andy quickly escorted us inside, trying not to make a big scene. Luckily no one recognized us. The hostess lead us to a large booth around back.

Paul and Andy sat to the side in a small table, they didn't want to intrude. They usually eat with us, but when there's this many people they give us some privacy.

The booth was one of those large circular ones. To the far left was Liam and Louis, followed by Zayn and Annette, Niall and I, and then Kelly and Harry sat at the far side to the right.

Pretty soon the waiter came to take our orders. We quickly told him what we wanted. He quickly returned with our drinks. Everyone got a coke with the exception of Liam and I who ordered water.

We all sat around talking and getting to know Annette better.

After a while I got bored and decided to check my personal twitter. Nothing out of the ordinary.

I quickly logged into my other twitter, careful not to let Niall see. Twitter was going crazy talking about the mysterious brunette hanging around with Zayn, luckily they hadn't gotten any promising face shots of her. She was still a mystery.

Next I saw a few picture of the boys from yesterday at the store. Liam was holding a box of pads in his hands. The caption read; Why are Liam & Louis buying pads? Aren't the girls back home?

Another one was of Louis and Niall. Niall was sitting in an empty shopping cart and Louis was pushing him around.

There were a bunch of funny shots. There was even a few of Paul messing with the boys. One caught my eye in particular. Louis and Niall were in the bra section of a department store. Bras tied on their heads and chests. Louis was giving Niall a piggyback ride and Paul was standing over them with a bar over his head. Liam was behind Paul with a foam sword.

I couldn't contain my laughter. I ended up gently elbowing Niall and showing him the picture. He just laughed.

"So that's why you took so long." I teased.

He chuckled. "We got a little distracted."

Just then the food came.

I quickly logged back into my personal twitter, just incase.

The food was great, I got a burger as usual. I try my best not to eat too much meat, but the burgers here are amazing.

Everyone else seemed to enjoy their food as well. We still held light conversation.

Niall and I ended up splitting a dessert as well as Zayn and Annette.

After lunch we drove back to the boys house.

We spent the next few hours sitting around watching movies in the living room.

~

"I'm hungry again." whined Harry.

"Me too." agreed Liam.

"What do you guys wanna eat?" asked Louis.

"I don't know? But let's go out, I wanna dress up. Let's go somewhere fancy." suggested Zayn.

The boys nodded in agreement.

"Do you girls have anything to wear?" asked Liam looking over at Kelly and I.

"I brought a dress." replied Kelly.

I shook my head. "I barely have regular clothes left. I didn't expect our stay to have been so prolonged."

"Its okay love. No worries." said Louis.

"Well Annette has to go get changed, no?" said Niall looking over at Zayn and Annette.

They both nodded.

"I'll take Andrea to get something to wear."

I nodded before standing up.

I quickly ran to my room then Niall's, grabbing all my dirty clothes. Taking everything he let me borrow as well, just because.

I heard a knock on my door. Niall was waiting for me.

"Let me borrow a hoodie? My mom'a back, my house is swarming with paps."

He nodded before walking across the hall the his room, returning seconds later with a black Jack Wills hoodie.

"Here you go." He said handing it over to me.

I quickly put it on and grabbed my bag.

"Keys?" He extended his open hand out to me.

I smiled and gave him my keys.

We quickly walked downstairs. Everyone was upstairs getting ready except for Zayn who had already left.

There weren't any paps outside so we didn't really have to worry about being seen, we still put on our glasses and pulled our hoodies over our heads.

Niall took my bag placing it in the trunk for me. Before going around to open the door for me. I thanked him before hopping in. He swiftly made his way around to the driver side.

It felt weird being driven around. I'm usually the one doing the driving.

The drive back to my house didn't take too long. Niall stopped a few blocks before my house.

"Ready?" He asked rather worried.

I nodded "Ready."

I called my mom ahead of time and told her exactly what was going on. She said it was fine, just to be careful.

"Dear lord. This is worse than a thought."

The place was surrounded. Flashes began going off the minute we drove up, it's never been this bad. We were nearly blinded by the lights.

I quickly called my mom.

"Hello? Mum."

"Are you here?" She asked worried.

"Yea but its really bad. I can't get to the gate."

She sighed. "I'll send them out."

"Okay."

I hung up and waited trying to cover my face, my windows were tinted but you could still see in a little.

Seconds later three of our large body guards walked down the long driveway. They manually opened the gate for us to enter two came out and began shooing the paps while the other one closed the gate.

I'm sure they got a few good shots. No matter how careful we were, they always manage.

Once we made it to the front of the driveway two more of our bodyguards came out. One of them held out his hand indicating we wait. Once the other three came back they opened Niall's door and escorted him inside, carefully covering him. Seconds later they came back for me and again for my bags.

Once inside I thanked the guys.

"No problem Ms. Starks." Said Jack nodding.

"Yeah yeah." Said Ralf

"It's all in a days work."

I smiled before thanking them again.

"Mum!" I called out looking around for her.

"In here." she shouted back from her office.

I grabbed Niall's hand and pulled him along with me.

"Baby." She shouted as I popped my head in.

She ran over and gave me a great big hug.

"Mum, this is Niall." I said gesturing over at him.

She smiled and shook his hand.

"Nice too meet you."

She nodded. "Likewise sweetie."

"I'm gonna go get changed real quick. We're all going out for dinner."

She smiled before placing a kiss on my forehead.

"Please be safe baby, and remember, everyone's always watching, waiting for you to mess up. Don't let them bring you down."

I smiled back at her before lightly kissing her cheek.

"I love you mum."

"I love you too Darlin'."

I walked to the front door grabbing my bags from the floor before walking over to the stairs.

Niall awkwardly stood in front of the door.

I crossed my arms over my chest, looking down at him. "You coming Niall?"

He shrugged.

I smiled. "Come on silly.. Unless you wanna stay all alone."

He rapidly shook his head before walking up to me taking my bags for me. "After you m'lady."

I lead him up the stairs to my room. Once in front of my door I told him to wait while I closed the drapes.

"Alright. Come in." I called from inside the closet.

~

Niall's POV

"Alright. Come in."

I lightly pushed the door open. The room was huge. There was a giant bed in the center of the room. An immense walk-in closet the size of a small bedroom, not to mention a huge bathroom with a bathtub, a shower, and a jacuzzi. The bathroom was the size of the closet, maybe even bigger. There were mirrors all over the place.

I've never seen anything like it, it truly was an amazing room. Fit for a queen.

"Wow." was all I could manage out.

She turned and laughed. "It's not much, but I call it home."

"Not much? This isn't much to you?"

She chuckled. "Wait till you see the rest of the house."

"Wow."

She laughed making her way towards the closet. "Come and explore with me." She teased.

We stood in front of her huge closet. She was staring at all her clothes.

"Where are you shoes?" I asked rather curious.

She had a huge smile on her face. "Close your eyes."

I nodded and covered my eyes with my hands. She pulled me along a few steps before I heard a door open.

"Open."

I almost fell back in astonishment. An entire room full of shoes. For top to bottom.

"You only got two feet."

She laughed. "Niall. I have nothing better to spend my moms money on. I'm still in school, all I have is shopping."

She extended her hand out to me, I grabbed it and followed her. She lead me across the hall.

"Ready?" She asked rather amused.

I nodded.

She opened the door, turning on the lights and stepping back so I could enter.

It was a closet the size of her room.

"Dear lord."

She was having a fit of giggles. "It's all my winter clothes."

My mouth well open.

"You live in Miami?"

"I go on holiday to The UK all the time. We have loads of family out there."

"Oh.. But wow."

She smirked. "It's all meaningless to me. It's just stuff, I could lose it all tomorrow and I wouldn't care. My mum taught me better than that. Money doesn't make a person, it only destroys them."

She seems so genuine and down to earth.

"Come on, I need to get ready."

She turned off the lights and closed the door walkiing over to her room.

"Should I wait downstairs or?"

She laughed. "No silly. there's plenty of room."

I nodded and followed her inside.

"Wanna help me pick out something for tonight?"

"Sure I guess."

She showed me her large variety of dresses, there were dresses for just about everything. There were two that caught my eye in particular.

"I like these." I said pointing to the dresses.

She grabbed them both, hanging them up on a hook, at the base of the closet.

"Hm. Shoes, I need shoes."

Next we walked over to the room filled with shoes.

"Go nuts." She said gesturing to the racks of shoes.

I pointed to a pair of black pumps.

She nodded in approval. "Nice."

"What now?"

"I'll go take a quick shower. The laptop in under my pillow, control in the bedside table. I won't be that long."

She ran off to her huge bathroom, leaving me all alone.

I grabbed her laptop from under the pillows and logged on to twitter for a bit. I began answering fans back for a while. I checked the trends, '#1DTwitcam' was trending number one worldwided.

I pulled out my phone and dialled Harry's number.

"Hello. 'arry?"

"Niall, you guys almost done?"

"Yea, hey the fans want us to do a twitcam, what do you think?"

He thought about it for a minute. "The boys said yes."

"Perfect. We'll be home in a little bit."

"Alright mate. See you then."

I hung up with Harry and continued on scrolling. I found a few tweets about Zayn and the brunette. I saw a few picture of us from lunch today, you couldn't really see our faces. Things are pretty calm in the twitter-sphere so far.

20 minutes later...

"Niall. Can you come here real quick."

I walked over to the closet. "What's up?"

"I need help. Zip me up, please?" She called from the shoe section.

She was wearing an elegant peach strapless sequence dress that went to her mid thigh with a pair of black pumps with red bottoms.

She picked up her long chocolate brown curls exposing her neck and back.

I quickly zipped her up and smiled.

"You look gorgeous."

Her cheeks turned a bright red. "Thank you."

"You're welcome. You almost done love?"

She nodded walking over to her makeup table. "Give me a minute."

"Take your time love."

I went back to her bed, sitting on the edge.

She came back out moments later, she had on very little makeup. She looked perfect.

"Just let me cover up real quick."

She walked over to her dresser grabbing a pair of sweatpants and a hoodie. She kicked off her pumps and hiked up the bottom of her dress exposing her black laced panties.

I immediately looked away in embarrassment.

She laughed. "Sorry. You can look now."

I turned to face her. "It's okay."

"Are we staying the night or?"

I thought for a minute. "Do you have school tomorrow?

She shook her head. "Holiday. We go back on Tuesday."

"Stay till then?"

She nodded. "Let me get a few things then."

She quickly grabbed somethings throwing them into a pink bag.

"Alright, let's go."

I grabbed her bags from the floor and followed her downstairs.

"Mum!" She called out.

"Yes?"

"I'm taking the ford!" She yelled.

"Okay. Be safe."

She walked over to a few hooks on the wall. She place her car keys on a hook and grabbed another pair.

"Ready?"

I nodded.

"Jack... Ralf... Guys!"

The men all came from different directions.

"Yes Ms. Starks?"

"We're leaving. Do you guys mind walking us out. It's still pretty crazy out there."

The men nodded.

"No problem kiddo."

She smiled pulling her hood up before taking her glasses out.

She looked over at me and I nodded.

She smiled and grabbed my hand intertwining our fingers.

The men huddled around us trying to block the cameras.

This time we weren't as lucky. The paps began harassing us with questions.

"Andrea! Andrea! Is this your boyfriend."

"Are you staying with him?"

"What's his name?"

"Andrea give us a smile."

"Andrea, Andrea. Are you doing any movies soon."

"Is it true you were offered a movie deal for 1.4 million."

"Andrea."

The men lead us to a red Mustang. Andrea ran for the drivers side.

"Cover your face." She pleaded.

I did as told. I pulled my hood even more over my face. I didn't take it in a bad way. I knew she was only trying protecting us both.

As soon as we were both inside she kicked off her heels, throwing them to the back before driving off quickly. Taking sharp turns in every direction. She could definitely drive my get away car any day.

"I thought 'arry was the speedy one. You've got him beat by a long shot."

She laughed turning onto our street.

"You have to when you're late as often as I am."

"That's understandable." I agreed.

"Do you think they followed us?"

I shook my head. "Doubt it. But go around a few times just incase."

~

Once we were inside we ran upstairs, she took her things to her room before coming to help me change.

"Alright. What do I have to work with?" She teased.

I pointed to the closet. "That's everything."

She walked up to the closet inspecting every article of clothing.

"What do you wanna wear? What are the boys wearing."

I shrugged.

She began shouting for the lads. "Boys! I need some help."

Zayn and Liam walked in wearing black dress trousers, long sleeve button down shirts. And dress shoes.

"Are Harry and Louis wearing the same?"

They nodded. "Louis' wearing white, and Harry's wearing red."

Andrea and I both nodded.

"Thanks boys. We're almost done."

The boys walked back to whatever they were doing.

"Alright. What colour button down would you like?" She asked looking through my shirts.

I shrugged. "Wanna match?"

She nodded pulling out three shirts, a light pink, a cream, and dark peach.

I thought for a minutes.

"I like the pink."

She winked over at me putting the other two shirts back in the closet. She pulled out a pair of black dress trousers and my dress shoes and a black leather belt.

She smiled handing me my clothes before going over to sit on the bed.

I looked down at her; furrowing my eyebrows.

She laughed. "What?"

I laughed before taking off my shirt and throwing it into the laundry basket, I began unbuckling my belt pulling it off. I rolled it up and placed it on top of the dressed.

I looked over at her raising an eyebrow.

She laughed standing up. "Are you kicking me out?"

I shook my head. "Sit." I said pointing to the bed. "Stay. I'll need help."

She laughed pulling up her hands in surrender. "No need to beg, I'll stay."

I unbuttoned and unzipped my trousers pulling them off before throwing them into the bakset.

"Calm down playboy. Keep your underpants on." she teased.

I laughed as I walked over to the toilet.

20 minutes later...

I walked out of the toilet wearing a towel around my waist.

Andrea looked up from the laptop and winked. "Go put on pants mister."

I chuckled. "Yes ma'am."

I walked to the dresser opening the drawer, I pulled out a pair of pants and walked over to the toilet. I slipped them on before going back to the room.

"Dress me up." I said spreading my arms out in the air.

She giggled, standing up.

I quickly threw on my trousers.

She grabbed the button down from the hanger and stood behind me, helping me into the shirt. She turned to face me, buttoning the shirt, before pulling my trousers down, tucking in my shirt, and zipping me up.

She pushed me onto the edge of the bed.

"Socks?"

I pointed to the dresser.

She opened the first drawer looking for my fancy socks. She walked over, sitting on the floor in front of me. She pulled my socks on one leg at a time, then my shoes.

She stood up. "Ready?"

I laughed. "I am, but you're not."

She looked down at herself and laughed. She kicked off her pumps and sat on the bed.

"My turn." I teased.

She laughed and raised her arms. I slowly pulled over her hoodie, careful not to ruin her hair or make up.

I gently pushed her down on the bed.

She lifted up her hips indicating I pull off her sweats. I hesitated for a moment before finally pulling them off exposing her black lace panties. I quickly pulled down her dress while turning red.

"Ready?"

She nodded putting on her pumps. "Sorry."

I smiled. "No big deal."

We walked downstairs where the others were waiting.

"Ready?" asked Liam

We all nodded.

In seconds we were out the door and on our way to dinner.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.5K 10 40
Written by @AndreaLotter and myself. This is a story about a young girl who knows the boys of One Direction; her best friend is Niall Horan, and the...
13.3K 300 31
Jordan is just your average 17 year old teenager. Well except for the fact that she's depressed, cutting and living alone. After running away from h...
2K 20 17
Chloe is a typical teenage girl. She loves One Direction and her friends, and has everything she could have ever wanted. Until news off her parents s...
10.8K 128 56
This is the story about a girl named Shay. She is a girl from a small town in Oklahoma that loves animals, music, and hanging out with her friends. S...