ɴᴜᴍʙᴇʀ 8 | The Umbrella Acade...

By etheralxjnk

"ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ᴅᴀᴅ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ᴄᴀʟʟ ᴍᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ.. ɴᴏᴛ ᴅɪᴇ?" ᴛʜᴇ 8ᴛʜ ʜᴀʀɢʀᴇᴇᴠᴇꜱ ꜱɪʙʟɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴡɪɴ ᴏꜰ ɴᴜᴍʙᴇʀ 4 ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅʏꜱꜰᴜɴᴄᴛɪ... More

𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖗𝖆𝖈𝖙𝖊𝖗𝖘
𝕰𝖑𝖑𝖎𝖊 𝕳𝖆𝖗𝖌𝖗𝖊𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖘
𝕱𝖆𝖒𝖎𝖑𝖞 𝕽𝖊𝖚𝖓𝖎𝖔𝖓 𝖆𝖓𝖞𝖔𝖓𝖊?
𝕱𝖆𝖒𝖎𝖑𝖞 𝕸𝖊𝖊𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖘
𝕷𝖔𝖘𝖙 𝖘𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖘' 𝖗𝖊𝖚𝖓𝖎𝖔𝖓
𝕰𝖓𝖔𝖚𝖌𝖍
𝕬 𝕳𝖆𝖗𝖌𝖗𝖊𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖘 𝕱𝖚𝖓𝖊𝖗𝖆𝖑
𝕿𝖔𝖌𝖊𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖗
𝕲𝖔𝖓𝖊
𝕬𝖑𝖔𝖓𝖊
𝕲𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝕮𝖗𝖆𝖟𝖞
𝕯𝖊𝖑𝖔𝖗𝖊𝖘
𝕻𝖊𝖆𝖈𝖊𝖋𝖚𝖑 𝖒𝖔𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖘..?
𝕸𝖔𝖒𝖒𝖞
𝖀𝖓𝖜𝖆𝖓𝖙𝖊𝖉 𝖁𝖎𝖘𝖎𝖙𝖔𝖗𝖘
𝕾𝖆𝖈𝖗𝖆𝖋𝖎𝖘𝖊𝖘 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝕿𝖜𝖎𝖓𝖘
𝕽𝖆𝖌𝖊 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝕻𝖆𝖘𝖙
𝕮𝖔𝖛𝖊𝖗𝖊𝖉 𝕮𝖗𝖎𝖊𝖘
𝕷𝖔𝖘𝖙 𝖎𝖓 𝕿𝖎𝖒𝖊

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝖀𝖒𝖇𝖗𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆 𝕬𝖈𝖆𝖉𝖊𝖒𝖞

5K 119 61
By etheralxjnk

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

17 𝔜𝔢𝔞𝔯𝔰 𝔄𝔤𝔬

"In 5, 4, 3,2 this is Jim Hellerman, reporting live for Channel 2 news outside of the Capital West bank at Main and Sixth. A group og heavily armed men stormed the bank not 3 hours ago and took an unknown number of hostages"

"Hey! Get them behind the counter!" A Man said as he went to the main area of the bank as the alarm blared loudly.
"Now you've put me in a position where I gotta do something I don't wanna do.. hmm?" 

A 13 year old Allison wore a school uniform and an eye mask as she skipped up to the man with her arms placed behind her back like she was going to offer him some girl scout cookies. The man turned to look at her with a confused look as the girl looked completely calm

"Hey! Get back with the others" The man growled.

"I heard a rumor" Allison said as she took a step closer

"Huh?"

She stepped closer to the man as she had a smirk plastered on her face. She leaned closer to his ear and clasped her hands onto the side of mouth like she was telling him a secret.

"I heard a rumor... that you shot your friend on the foot"

The man's pupils glazed over his eyes as he turned mechanically to his bewildered friend and shot his foot twice making him scream along with the hostages. 

The sound of smashing glass rang around the place as Luther jumped down from and grabbed one of the armed men. He bashed his head onto the table as he then lifted him up and threw him out of the window.

Diego ran out from the other end of the bank in his uniform and mask and smirked as he saw everyone.

"Guns are for sissies. Real men throw knives"

He threw his knives straight through the hallways and it then turned to the side and pierced straight through one of the man's chest.

Ellie laughed at Diego as she landed down from the broken glass and in front of the boy. She turned and looked at Diego with an arched eyebrow.

"Seriously Dee? Real Men?" She asked before he scoffed at her.

"It's playtime!" She turned again and face two of the men.

"Do you like diamonds?" She asks

"G-get back!" One of the man stuttered as the other stood his ground.

"She's just a little girl! She can't do anything" He said.

"Ooh! I like this one" She smirked before raising her hands as it held glowing energy and the lights flickered. Her eyes glowed bright blue as she grinned devilishly at them.

"I can do crystals.. not diamonds, love" 

Ellie broadened her hands as it scattered, she winked at them before clasping her hands turning it into diamond chaped crystals and lightly pushed the air sending it over to the men in the room having the sharp crystals stab them in an alarming speed.

"That will always terrify me in my sleep" Klaus said from behind her as she just giggled and placed her arm around his shoulder.

"I'll protect you Klausy, don't worry" She kissed his cheek before she ran over to Diego and Allison.

"Hey be careful there buddy"

"Yeah, wouldn't want you getting hurt"

As Diego and Allison annoyed the man Five popped up behind him.

"Or what?" Five asked before spatial jumping away again

The robber started shooting behind him to where Five used to be but then Five popped up behind him again and crossed his arms

The man was about to shoot him but all that he found was a stapler instead of his gun. Five looked at him with a smirk.

"That's one badass stapler!" Ellie yelled from where she was standing making Five look at her and throw her a wink before her turned to the guy punching him and stapling his face.

"They shouldn't be here" Luther motioned to the scared hostages and the rest nodded before sending all of them out, taking the tapes and ropes off of them as they scurried outside quickly.

Ellie stayed with Ben as she leaned on his shoulder giving him some minor comfort.

"Do we really have to do this?" Ben asked as he looked back at Ellie and Klaus then back at the rest.

"Come on Ben, there's still more guys in the vault" Luther says like a leader as Ellie tched at him.

"Come on Benny, It'll be fine! We'll all be waiting here and then we can have donuts!" Ellie exclaims excitedly as she gave the boy a hug.

"O-Okay" He said smiling at the girl as he went over to the door and sighed.

"I didn't sign up for this" He muttered before going into the vault.

There were screams and blood as Ben used his tentacles to throw the men around and kill them in the vault. 

Ellie winced at all the killing but she waited patiently for Ben as she tiptoed ever so often.

Soon Number 6 came out and she smiled happily and did not falter when he was drenched in blood.

"Can we go home now?" He said quietly.

"DONUTS!" Ellie squealed as she ran over to Ben and hugged him not caring that her clothes were covered in blood now.

"Your clothes E!" Five pointed out and she stuck her tongue out at him.

"You're just mad that I'm not giving you a hug" 

"Eye- no comment"

"Admit it, you love me Five"

"Sadly, I do"

----

Everyone walked out of the banks as all the thieves were dead. They lined up in their numbers as Ellie swapped with Ben as she grabbed Five and Ben's hand smiling at them as she leaned her head on Ben's shoulder.

"Shouldn't you be over there?" Diego asked clearly jealous that he was all the way next to Allison and Klaus instead of Ellie and Ben.

"Yeah but I like being in the middle of my soulmates" She winked at him as Five smirked at her and Ben blushed shyly.

She saw her father and Vanya coming so she quickly switched with Ben but pressed herself onto his side smiling happily not keeping the cool deamor like the rest of the siblings.

"Number Eight" She heard her father whispered and she looked at him and sighed.

She went back to her position and looked at the rest with an intimidating look. 

"Our world is changing. Has changed. There are some among us gifted with abilities far beyond the ordinary. I have adopted eight such children. I give you the inaugural class of the Umbrella Academy"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

391 102 25
This is a story of a of a dysfunctional family who ventures on an adventure of stopping the impending end of the world while some of them discovers t...
101K 3K 23
"I don't need faith in any more people, the ones I have faith in right now are enough." "And who exactly are those people?" "Let me see: Diego's gone...
298K 5K 34
𝐹. 𝐻𝑎𝑟𝑔𝑒𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑠 M͟a͟t͟u͟r͟e͟ c͟o͟n͟t͟e͟n͟t͟ i͟n͟c͟l͟u͟d͟e͟d͟!̲ - 𝙎𝙞𝙧 𝙍𝙚𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙖𝙡𝙙 𝘼𝙙𝙤𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙀𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝘾𝙝𝙞𝙡𝙙𝙧𝙚𝙣. 𝙎𝙚�...
390K 11.4K 64
Atrocious a·tro·cious /əˈtrōSHəs/ Horrifyingly wicked