Alice's Future

De HarliLawson3

(Alice / Female OC fan fiction) Pre-Twikight - Breaking Dawn part 2 Start date: August 26, 2020 End date: A... Mais

Chapter 1: Four years ago
Chapter 2: Goodbye Seattle.
Chapter 3: Home Sweet Home
Chapter 4: First Day of School
Chapter 5: Introductions
Chapter 7: Truths
Chapter 8: Answers & Laws
Chapter 9: Accidents Happen
Chapter 10: First Date
Chapter 11: Field Trip
Chapter 12: La Push
Chapter 13: Sunny Day
Chapter 14: A Jones/Black wedding
Chapter 15: Italiano for Bella
Chapter 16: Baseball & Nomads
Chapter 17: Prom
Chapter 18: Bella's Birthday
Chapter 19: Life Changes
Chapter 20: The Volturi
Chapter 21: Halloween Birthday
Chapter 22: Operation make Marcus smile
Chapter 23: Snow day in Italy
Chapter 24: SOS email
Chapter 25: Unexpected Offer
Chapter 26: Acceptance
Chapter 27: Rayna meets the Denali
Chapter 28: Positive
Chapter 29: Highway Don't Care
Chapter 30: Returning to Volterra
Chapter 31: Reunions
Chapter 32: Promise Rings ❤️
Chapter 33: Another party?
Chapter 34: The Chase
Chapter 35: Bella in La Push
Chapter 36: Passer-by
Chapter 37: Newborns
Chapter 38: Grad party
Chapter 39: Cullen / Swan wedding
Chapter 40: Goodbye, for now
Chapter 41: Henry McCarty Cullen
Chapter 42: Irina
Chapter 43: Epilogue
Ending Cast Roll!

Chapter 6: Meet Thy Neighbor

2.9K 106 12
De HarliLawson3

(A few days later)

Mary has insisted on Raelynn meeting their neighbor today, Saturday. Charlie Swan, chief of police, has lived beside Mary Jones for years. Ever since his marriage to Renee. Mary had already been living there when he and Renee moved into.

Raelynn wears some shorter gloves today with her floral blouse, white skinny jeans, black converse, and a black leather jacket. Mary compliments Rae before they leave the house and head next door, where Charlie lets them both in.

"Hey, Mary," Charlie greets as everyone sits around the living room. "You must be Raelynn, I'm Charlie. It's nice to meet you."

"It's nice to meet you, too," Raelynn replies with a shy grin.

"I have a daughter the same age as you moving here tomorrow," Charlie says. "Who knows, maybe you can be friends..."

"Maybe," Raelynn replies.

"Isabella's moving in tomorrow?" Mary asks.

"Yeah," Charlie replies. "Billy will be here."

Mary blushes slightly. Never in her life has Raelynn ever seen a grown woman blush. Does she like this Billy person? Raelynn smiles to herself and she glances down at her lap.

"I'll try and come by and see Bella when you get her here," Mary says. "Rather Billy is over yet or not."

Raelynn fiddles with the fabric on her hands and she glances around the room. Charlie has pictures everywhere. Pictures of his daughter as a child, a picture of him and his ex-wife with a baby. A baby Rae assumes is this Bella girl.

"Hey, mom, can I wash these gloves tomorrow?" Raelynn asks when Charlie goes to get some coffee for him and Mary.

"Yes, but you will have to be gloveless on Monday while they dry," Mary replies.

"I know," Raelynn replies. "I just won't touch anyone."

Mary nods once as Charlie returns with two cups of coffee. He places them once coffee table and pulls a can of coke out of his jacket pocket. He hands it to Raelynn and sits. Rae hesitantly removes her gloves and she opens the can. Rae's eyes flutter closed at the intense taste of soda, something she hasn't had since before her father locked her away.

"I'm sorry," Rae says when she opens her eyes to find both adults looking at her weirdly. "Haven't had a soda since my fourteenth birthday in October of 2000."

"It's fine," Charlie replies. "I got... um, I got those for Bella when she arrived because I didn't really know what she liked. I can get you some orange sodas whenever I go to Port Angeles tomorrow."

"I can't bother you with that, Charlie," Raelynn says. "I can get a job, and..."

"It's fine," Charlie insists. "I don't mind. At all."

Raelynn bites her lip nervously and she nods her head.
⚪️⚪️⚪️▫️⚪️⚪️⚪️

Alice hums a soft tune to herself as she skims a fashion magazine, she's trying not to think about Raelynn - but she can't seem to help it. She adores her, the human is beautiful and different than the other girls and guys who have tried to pursue her.

Jasper watches from the den doorway. He's been standing here for the past ten minutes, and Alice hasn't noticed. If she has, she hasn't acted upon it. He tilts his head to the side as Alice flips the pages of the magazine effortlessly, like she usually does.

"Anything good?" Marianna chirps as she walks in and sits beside Alice. 

"This year's trends are nice," Alice replies as she lays her now complete magazine on the coffee table. "I'm trying to keep my mind off Raelynn."

Marianna smiles. "Don't take Rosalie to heart, Alice. Rae's your mate. You can't control that. Think about her, talk to her at school, get to know her. You know what? Introduce us all to her tomorrow morning."

Alice smiles and she nods in agreement. Jasper smiles in satisfaction before he heads upstairs to talk to Esme.
⚪️⚪️⚪️▫️⚪️⚪️⚪️

Caleb is talking about this girl he kind of likes but it's not gonna go anywhere because she's with somebody. A girl named Leah Clearwater. Leah is daring Caleb's friend from the Quiluete reservation, Sam.

"The uninterested crushes are always interesting," Raelynn says. "They're never boring."

"Did you ever have one?" Caleb asks.

"While I was in the mental hospital, I did," Rae replies. "The girl was an anorexic. She was straight and she had a boyfriend. She was so sweet and pretty. But she wasn't into girls."

"What was her name?" Caleb asks as he runs his fingers through his long hair.

"Christine Mars," Raelynn replies. "We were roommates for a while until she turned eighteen. Haven't seen her since... Do you think mom would care if I cooked tonight?"

"She'd probably be relieved," Caleb replies honestly. "I'll help. What are we making?"
⚪️⚪️⚪️▫️⚪️⚪️⚪️

For supper, Raelynn makes a pasta carbonara with. Caleb's help. Mary comes home from Charlie's to the smell and her mouth literally waters as she wanders to the dining room, which is where she finds Carla setting the table.

"Baby, who cooked?" Mary asks.

"Raelynn," Carla replies. "She called it pasta carbonara or something. It smells amazing."

"It certainly does," Mary replies and she goes to the kitchen. "Rae, why are you cookin'?"

"To give you a break," Rae replies. "You've been so nice to me since you came to me last month. Then you took me in, gave me a family. Taken care of me. This is me treating you... with Caleb's help since he offered."

Mary kisses Rae and Caleb on their heads before she goes to the fridge. She grabs the pitcher of sweet tea and brings it to the table where Carla is still at while her older kids finish cooking dinner.
⚪️⚪️⚪️▫️⚪️⚪️⚪️

Raelynn takes a shower after the family is done eating, and Mary does the dishes wirh Carla's help. Raelynn towel dries her hair in her bedroom while dressed in some satin pajama pants and a pink spaghetti strap with black panties, but no bra.

She puts the towel in the hamper once her hair is damp and she sits in her bed. She grabs her diary and a pen.

January 15, 2005
Dear diary,
It's been a couple days since I last wrote a lot. I'm sorry for the smaller messages. I started Forks High a few days ago. It went as well as one can expect. Caleb was nice, his ex was okay. A bit snobby, but friendly enough I guess.

But the one I was taken back by us Alice Cullen. She is absolutely beautiful. Inside and out. We spent most of my second day in school talking, she was learning all about me. I could touch her and read every thought she had but once I do that, Alice might not look at me the same way.

I'm not saying I'm in love with her. That would be crazy, I barely know her. I do like Alice. It's a crush. Who even knows if the feeling is returned? Alice would. But I'm too chicken shit to ask her how she feels or even tell her how I feel.

Anyways, I'm tired. That's all for tonight.
Xoxo,
Rae 🧠

Rae draws a brain and she closes her diary before turning her light off and going to bed.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

299K 6.8K 57
-"butterflies are wonderful creatures, yet you're the most beautiful one in my eyes." -"he is my sunshine, and i am his butterfly." in which a teen...
145K 3.9K 23
In which Billy is reunited with his first love, Hehewuti. Started | November 21 2019 Published | November 22 2019 Completed | TBA Billy Black | OC T...
32.9K 2.2K 13
❝︎︎ she's like sunshine incarnate, there's not a bad bone in her body ❞︎︎ ────── 𝙄𝙉 𝙒𝙃𝙄𝘾𝙃, 𝙀𝙇𝙄𝙎𝙀 𝙎𝙒𝘼𝙉 is given one year to live an...
774K 19.4K 94
HUMAN | ❝It's like time slowed down, and they were the only two standing in the room.❞ ━ IN WHICH Ellie Newman is pulled into the world of the supern...