The Bad Genius [ Karma X Read...

Av TheTrashiestWriter

You're a girl who's both brains and beauty. And they're a class trying to assassinate their teacher , togethe... Mer

‼️D I S C L A I M E R‼️
PROLOGUE : PAST
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008

009

5.5K 189 367
Av TheTrashiestWriter

Skrt skrt I edited the previous chapters before publishing this so I hope that didn't confuse anyone.

Lol so I messed up , the quiz bee is actually Monday-Thursday not Friday like I said before so uhm yeah..
( )

Y/n's POV

Wednesday : Quiz Bee Finals

BROOOOO I'M LEGIT SWEATING RIGHT NOW

While desperately trying to calm myself down I glanced at Gakushu who seemed unbothered and calm.

Oh to have self confidence.

There are two schools left and we are one of them.We've been told to wait backstage while they introduce the special guests.

I feel like I'm gonna puke any second right now...The fear of embarrassing myself in front of a crowd is honestly so terrifying besides if I got any of the questions incorrect Principal Asano will most likely torture me to death.

"Presenting the representatives for Kunugigaoka Junior High!Gakushu Asano and Y/n L/n!"I didn't even notice they were introducing the participants now!I took one deep breath before walking to the stage.

Thus we began the Final Round.

time skip brought to you by an orphan, peppa pig, and dorito boi

Thursday Morning

"Congrats sweetie!I knew you could do it!"

"Thanks mom!Well I gotta go the awarding ceremony now it starts at 9:00 am sharp"

"Take care Y/n!!!Mwah!"

I chuckled at my mom and said "Bye mom!"

Well we officially won the quiz bee , I was so tired yesterday that I didn't get to inform my own mother and classmates about our victory.

I walked out of my hotel room and made my way to the lobby to meet up with Gakushu.After meeting each other we went straight to the event room.

*ting!*

𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝙷𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚁𝚎𝚌𝚎𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚍 𝙰 𝙼𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚊𝚐𝚎!

From : Rio Nakamura

Rio : Just Class 3-E trying to assassinate our teacher inside a museum.( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

A picture of her doing a peace sign while our classmates tries to kill Korosensei on the background was attached to the text.

d.___.b

dT—Tb

To : Rio Nakamura

You : Bruh stfu you can't leave me out like this!!!!T^T

𝚂𝚎𝚗𝚝

I let out a heavy sigh before paying attenttion the host.

3 boring hours went by and they finally gave us our awards.

Gakushu and I received a gold medal each and one giant trophy.

They're probably gonna keep the trophy at school so neither of us can bring it home.We exited the room while I let out another heavy sigh.

I won the competition but I feel lonely as heck.

"What's the long face for?"Gakushu asked while looking at me.

"It's nothing it's just I wanna be with my class"

He raised an eyebrow at me and said "Then go."

dO__Ob

If it was that easy do you think I would still be here?!Tch!

"As if that's possible.."I said while rolling my eyes at him.

"It is.They're staying at a nearby hotel"

dO__Ob????????

"BRUH WHAT?!!!!AND YOU DIDN'T BOTHER TELLING ME?!"

"I tried."He said while rolling his eyes.

f l a s h b a c k

Fʀᴏᴍ Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Sɪx : Pᴀʀᴛɴᴇʀs

"Well regarding the quiz bee , it will take place in a five star hotel.We're gonna be staying there for five days..but since weekends are included we're gonna be gone for almost a week.First day we have the elimination round, second we have the semi finals, third we have the finals , and fourth as the awarding ceremony.Thats is if we even have an award"He explained.

"Wait so we can't join the school getaway?"I asked with disbelief.

"No but—"

"Ne Y/n-chan you could've told me you were going on a date with...him"Gakushu and I turned our heads to see Karma.

End of Flashback

Damn you Akabane.

"Congratulations."

Gakushu and I turned our heads to meet the eyes of Principal Asano.

"Your victory is to go down in history.I'm glad that the both of you didn't fail me."

"Of course , We are the best of the best"Gakushu said.The tension between these two is honestly discomforting and if looks could kill there will be two dead bodies in front of me right now.

"Uhm..President Asano?I have a request to make.."I said shyly he looked at me while raising an eyebrow "Well , what would that be then?"

I THOUGHT I WAS GONNA DIE WHAAAAA!!!!

I panted heavily when I arrived at the hotel 3-E was staying in.I'm extremely glad that the President approved my request of joining the getaway trip!Gakushu didn't join me since he said he was too tired to join so they dropped me off at the hotel and left

I checked in and got my room before texting Rio.

To : Rio Nakamura

You : YO WER U AT

𝚂𝚎𝚗𝚝

"Y/n?What are you doing here?"I turned around to see Professor Bitch!

"BITCH-SENSEI I MISSED YOUUUU!!"I said while attempting to hug her.

"BRAT KEEP YOUR GOSHDARN DISTANCE WILL YOU?!"

Before I can respond I received a text from Rio saying their location.

You wanna see some real speed?

*insert deja vu song*

"WELL SEE YOU LATER PROFESSOR BITCH GOTTA RUN NOW BYEEE"

I left Professor Bitch dumbfounded at the lobby of the hotel as I made my way towards my friend's location.

Apparently everyone went their separate ways after the trip to the museum to explore the area.

I entered the small aesthetically pleasing gift shop and immediately spotted Rio,Yukiko,Kaede, and Manami.

"WATASHI GA KITA!"

dO__Ob —> Them

"Y/n!!!!"

"Oh my gosh you're here!!"

"How was the competition?Did you win?"

"Girl how'd you get here so fast?!"

I showed them the medal given to me which they gladly snatched out of my hand.

"WHAAA IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU Y/N"

"GOOD JOB!!"

"CONGRATSSSS!!!"

"Can I sell this?"

"I swear to god Rio if you ever think about selling that medal ever again I'll sell your soul to the devil."I said while glaring at her.

She chuckled and said "Ok Ok Geez!So scary"

They paid for the souvenirs they bought and we explored the area together.We ate street foods and watch street performers and talk about the events that I missed in class and they're first school trip at Kyoto.

"NANI THE FUCKKKKK?!!!!Ya'll telling me you two got kidnapped at Kyoto the last time you had a school trip?!"I said obviously shocked.

"Yup!"Yukiko and Kaede said while laughing.

Why are these two bitches laughing?!THAT'S PROBABLY ONE OF THE MOST TRAUMATIZING THING TO EVER HAPPEN IN THEIR LIVES!

"Hey guys check it out!"Rio said while pointing at a tall purple tent.

"A Fortune Teller?"Manami asked while looking at Rio.

"You don't actually believe in that thing do you Rio?"Kaede asked.

"Oh come on it won't hurt to try"Rio said while smirking.

We agreed at her shenanigans and entered the tent.

Despite it looking quite small from the outside it's actually very spacious on the inside.We were greeted by a woman sitting on a chair and in front of her was a table with a giant crystal ball.

"Welcome."She said while smiling at us.

"Y/n since you won you go first!I'll pay for you."I sighed and sat at the chair at the other side of the table facing the woman.

Rio gave her the money and she faced me with a smile on her face.

"So what's your name?"

"Y/n."I said.

"That's a lovely name for a lovely lady like you."She said before closing her eyes and moving her hands around the crystal ball.

"Mhmmm..."

We were shocked when she suddenly opened her eyes and looked straight at me!

Creepy...

"You...You don't belong here..."She said while looking straight at me.My bored face was soon replaced by shock and confusion.

"What?"

"You don't belong here...with them.."She said while looking at the girls.

I looked at Rio and the girls just to see them shocked and uncomfortable.

"U-uhm w-we'll be taking our leave..t-thank you very much."Kaede said bowing at the woman she exited the tent followed by the others.

I sighed before standing up.

Well that was fast..

"Miss Y/n...a little word of advice.Cherish the days you are spending with them.Make memories that are unforgettable and live a life with no regrets before it's too late."

After the woman said that I exited the tent and met up with the girls who are waiting for me outside.

"..."

Silence.

d>__<b

Judging by their body language I could tell that something was wrong.They were avoiding eye contact and their shoulders looked tense.

"Is there something I need to know?"I asked a hint of annoyance in my voice.

"You guys were the one saying that the fortune teller is most likely a scam but here you are gloomy as heck after what she told me."I added.

"Y/n..it's just...."Kaede tried to look for words to explain the situation but failed.

"You don't belong with us."All eyes are now on Rio after she said that.My brows furrowed while waiting for her response.

"Y/n you're literally perfect.You get high grades and you're a natural born genius.Someone like you doesn't deserve to be with us failures..."Rio said while avoiding eye contact.

"When we found out about your test scores we were scared...We're aware that you'll have to go back to A-Class eventually but we wanted you to stay..."Manami added.

So that's how they feel huh?

I looked at the four of them before letting out a frustrated sigh.

"I'm not leaving."I said

All four of them looked up at me shock evident on their faces.

"It's still my decision whether I'll be leaving or not and I already informed Mr. Karasuma that I'm not planning to leave.I mean we're literally a class trying to assassinate our teacher which is a yellow octopus.Who would choose A-Class over that?"I said while smiling at them.

Their faces lit up with joy and Manami,Yukiko,and Kaede hugged me tightly.

I saw Rio talking to someone over the phone but I didn't bother asking who it was cause it's probably just our teachers.

"Now that that's settled let's check that ramen place we saw earlier to eat dinner!"Yukiko said while smiling at us.

We finished dinner and are now making our way to the elevator heading for the rooftop after changing to our swim wear.

After eating Rio suggested that we go for a night swim at the hotel just to relax and have fun, which we all agreed to.

The elevator door opened and we went straight for the pool until..

"SURPRISEEEEEE Y/N!!!!"

I was greeted by my classmates and teachers who were waiting for us.

dO__Ob

"Congrats on winning Y/N"

"LOL CAN'T BELIEVE YOU WON YOU'RE SUCH A NERD"

"ALL HAIL THE QUEEN OF BEES"

"Does this mean I can finally copy your homework?"

"Nyuhuhuhu Congrats Y/n-chan"

"Rio called us saying that you won the competition!To celebrate we manage to rent the pool with the help of the Principal's money of course and throw you a pool party!"Nagisa said while smiling.

I smiled at everyone and thanked them.The teachers asked me questions about the quiz bee while the others dived to the pool.

"Y/n!Join us!"I turned around to see Kaede waving her hands while she's in a pool floaty.

"Congrats brat now go enjoy your party"I smiled at Professor Bitch before going to the pool.

We played around and did dumb stuff at the pool.Some were trying to play with the inflatable ball , some were chasing each other and others are...trying to drown each other..

"Oh come on Kayano!Are you scared of a little water?"Rio said while trying to splash water on Kaede.

"RIO I SAID CUT IT OUT!"

Rio and I looked at each other obviously taken back by Kayano's sudden outburst.

"S-sorry"Rio said while scratching the back of her neck.

"Anyways..Are you guys excited for the exhibition match we're doing against the basketball team?"Hinano asked while smiling.

I completely forgot about that , I heard that the boys especially Sugino were practicing hard for their match against the baseball team.

"Too bad I can't go"i said while sighing.

"What why not?"Manami asked.

"The match is the same day as my sister's arrival.She's visiting for a few days and it's the first time I'm seeing her after months of being apart"I explained.

Although we'll probably just fight as usual.

"That's such a shame!"Hinano said while pouting.

"Well enough about that!Aren't we getting another transfer student?"Rio asked.

"Another assassin great"

It's obvious they were traumatized after what happened when Ritsu was introduced.

I observed everyone while they were having fun.

No one to judge them and no one to pressure them.

They were free and happy.

The thought of them making new memories with me made me smile and feel at ease.

I'm so lucky to be in this class.

The Next Day

We were at the aquarium for our educational part of the trip and everyone is just looking around and making lame octopus joke.

I walked around the aquarium admiring the sea creatures swimming around me.I was about to go back to the group when something caught my eye.

It was a penguin hat!

d^__^b

Cute..

"Can I please buy this one?Mhmm yeah..Thank you so much."I raised my eyebrows at a certain redhead who bought the hat I was eyeing a second ago.

Come to think of it we haven't talked during the trip haven't we?

"Didn't know you liked penguins Karma"I said while chuckling.

Lol Karma with a penguin hat.

"That looks cute on you"I said teasing him.

He rolled his eyes and placed the penguin hat on my head.

"Consider this as a congratulation gift for winning , I am passing the penguin hat to the The Queen of Bees like what Maehara said ."He said while smiling.

Before leaving he leaned over to my ear and said.

"Besides..it looks cuter on you"He said before winking and leaving me behind.

🖤🖤🖤

- E N D -

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

14K 337 42
I don't quite know how to do this but here we are...... {Euphoria} ||An intense feeling of happiness and excitement|| ...
2.9K 65 32
You are a normal student that goes to one of the most prestigious school. That's what most people think. But they are wrong. You are in the 3-E class...
215K 6.2K 49
*ALL CHARACTERS BESIDES YOU AND ANY OC'S BELONG TO YŪSEI MATSUI!* L/n Y/n was a learning assassin in class 3-E along with her classmates. In her seco...
785K 24.4K 26
'Horrible. That's what my life is. Horrible.' (Y/n) (L/n) is a 14-year-old girl that recently got moved down to the lowest class of her school, Kunug...