♕| 𝐇𝐞𝐫 & 𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐑𝐮𝐥𝐞𝐬...

By lethal_bullets

"Are you going to read me some bedtime stories now?" He grins as he places his hands behind his head. "What?"... More

♕𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞♚
⚜𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞⚜
⚜01⚜
⚜02⚜
⚜03⚜
⚜04⚜
⚜05⚜
⚜06⚜
⚜07⚜
⚜08⚜
⚜09⚜
⚜10⚜
⚜11⚜
⚜12⚜
⚜13⚜
⚜14⚜
⚜15⚜
⚜𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮🕊

⚜Bonus Chapter⚜

2.5K 101 116
By lethal_bullets

Yael's POV:

Summer break ended.

I just enrolled myself in a fucking college and they accepted me immediately.

Why doesn't that surprise me? They know that I have a background wih medicine and have the money.

I'm walking past these weird college students, who are giving me unwanted attention.

"I-Is that Yael Kingston?"

"What is he doing here?"

"There's no way! Cross!"

"Oh my freaking shit! He's hot!"

No shit.

I'm slightly annoyed by these talkative people.

I decided to attend college. The one where birdie is going to be studying from now on.

What? I can't leave my girlfriend alone with assholes, who think they can make a move on her.

Besides, my father wanted me to take over his company which I certainly will not. I want to stay as a boxer and spend time with my future family, unlike him.

He wasn't supportive with my decision at first, so I had to move to plan B. I'm going to study medicine and do boxing at the same time.

It's like having two professional jobs. Crazy, right?

My mood lights up as soon as I spot my baby walking out of the huge ass building.

"Yael?!" She sprints towards me with a huge grin on her pretty face.

Aww!

"Hello, birdie." I kiss her gently and shoot each dudes a glare, causing them to look away.

Yeah, keep looking assholes. She's mine!

"What are you doing here?" She raises her eyebrows.

I playfully roll my eyes back. "What do you mean? It's my duty to pick you up."

Pff~ women!

"Yeah, but why were you inside the principal's office?" Her sudden question surprises me.

FUCK! She saw me?!... And I wanted to surprise her tomorrow.

I rub the back of my neck as I look away from her mom-look expression. "I-I asked for the restroom, since I was lost."

She laughs and shakes her head. "Yeah and that's why you go to the principal's office."

Fuck!

"Didn't you have classes? How the hell did you see me?!" I fire back.

"Gwen told me." She shrugs with a little smirk on her irresistible lips. "She had to pass over some papers and spontaneously saw you in there."

Who the fuck is Gwen?!

Just when I was about to spit that out, a tanned and brunette girl creeps behind birdie. "BOO!"

I catch myself smiling as she shrieks. "KYA!"

"You should've waited for me!" The girl whines as birdie gives her a look.

"Geez, don't scare me like that!" Her face heats up and she tries to calm herself down.

Cute.

The girl smirks as she spots me and nudges birdie's arm, without releasing her hazel eyes off me. "Is that who I think it is?~"

Why do girls always do this? Like, I'm literally in front of them! Why can't they just ask directly?

I feel like I've heard her voice from somewhere before. I just can't seem to remember where?...

"I'm her boyfriend, Yael Kingston. You are?" I answer with a small smile on my face, causing her to take my hand.

"Smooth." I hear birdie whisper and grin.

Always.

The stranger shakes it rapidly with a wide and childish smile on her face. "I'm Gwen Lawliet! Your girlfriend's sister from another mother and best friend forever! Pleasure to meet you!"

So, this is Gwen. Ah! Her 'Righthand' with whom I've spoken to on the phone. I remember now.

"You're attending this college as well?" I ask and she nods.

"What about you?" She curiously shoots back.

Oh shit!

Screw the surprises then...

"Same." I mutter and catch birdie parting her lips open in surprise.

"Awesome! We are going to be best friends from now on! Double date, here we come!" Gwen cheerfully screams.

Great.

I met a psychopath...

Now I have to like her, since she seems like the type of best friend who will get pregnant and do all the same shit birdie would do at the same time.

"G-Gwen!" Birdie shoots her a look, causing her to smirk.

"What?" The psychopath innocently blinks. "We talked about this before and now it's finally happening!"

They even made future plans together already!

Now I can't run away from this path!

We're going to grow old and stick together like my ass cheeks, until we die for sure!

"N-No! Stop making things up!-" I hear my girl whisper and they continue whispering to each other as if I'm not around.

I feel really out of place right now.

I give them a little privacy and stare around with my hands stuffed into the pockets of my jeans.

Oh, look at those nice clouds up the sky!

They are so huge and look fluffy!

Hello, clouds~

Hold on.

What the fuck am I doing?!

"Wynn!"

What the fuck, man?!

Some random dude called for my fucking girl, making me glare. He looks good, I admit. His body structure could be compared to Dean's, athletic and defined. However, I wouldn't hesitate to start a fight with him.

"Ethan!" Birdie smiles all widely to make matters worse and hugs him tightly.

Who the fuck is ETHAN now!? Why are people always stealing my girl!?

I feel my fingers bawling up on their own as I stare at the stranger.

I swear, I'm about to beat the shit out of this dude if he doesn't keep his filthy hands to himself!

"Baby!" Gwen spits out as she hugs him tightly too.

W-Wait what? BABY?! I'M CONFUSED!

"Did you give her the souvenirs already?" The guy named Ethan and baby asks as he kisses Gwen's head.

What a player!

"I did already." Gwen giggles.

"Yeah, she did. Thank you, guys." Birdie smiles as she points at her bag.

"I see." His arm is resting around Gwen's shoulders as he stares at me. "Is that-"

"I'm-" I get cut off by birdie.

"This is Yael Kingston. My boyfriend." She has her arms wrapped around mine and sends me a smile, making me return it.

Aww, she finally flexes me infront of strangers! Fucking cute!

"Nice to meet you, I'm Ethan Campbell. I heard a lot from you." He looks like a chill person.

"Good to know." I smirk and he grins back.

I guess, jealousy can be a pain in the ass. I almost strangled this innocent man because of it...

I can't help it. Birdie is the only person, who took good care of me. I feel special, whenever she does that.

Therefore I will struck anyone down, who's trying to get her attention away from me.

The only exception are probably my kids, whom she will be taking care of in the future. I have to accept that somehow.

Call me childish or whatever, but fuck!

She's mines and what's mines, will always stay as MINES.

Bronwyn's POV:

I just found out that my boyfriend is going to attend the same college as I am.

"I wanted to surprise you with it tomorrow! Fuck!" He whines like a kid as he places his head to my lap.

We are in his mansion, since he missed the days where we spent most of our time in here together. I admit, I missed it too. Gwen and Ethan wanted to get to know him better, but Yael was being selfish again and postponed it for another time.

I giggle as I run my fingers through his soft and dark hair. "Why are you so upset about that?"

"Because my plans got ruined! Why did Gwen have to appear there?!" He huffs.

Naww.

"I'm happy to know that you're going to study medicine." I mutter, causing him to turn and look at me.

How can one person be so good looking?

"Me too. I get to spend time with you." He grins.

There's no way that that's the only reason why.

"What convinced you to study afterall?" I ask.

He purses his lips together and blushes. "I thought about your words."

He did?

"And?" I catch myself smiling.

"Maybe you were right." He whispers and I raise my eyebrows.

Aha?

"Maybe?"

He rolls his eyes back and corrects himself. "You were right the whole time."

That's how you do it.

"Better." I grin, making him laugh.

"I should go back to medicine and try healing people. I guess, after seeing the thankful look on Peter and Mr. Larsen I felt like I need to do more." He admits, making my heart flatter.

It seems like he's taking life serious now.

"That's good to hear." I kiss his huge forehead.

"By the way." He adds with a smile. "The Larsens invited us both for dinner next weekend. I said will be there, since I wanna see Bronwyn and Peter."

I remember that he actually gave Mr. Larsen his phone number. It seems like they still stayed in touch.

It warms my heart.

Yael has always been a good person. Why did I think bad of him again?... Oh right.

"You are actually a very kind person, you know? The rumours in high school made me think differently of you." I then say as he raises his eyebrows at me.

He was always on his own and never spoke to anybody. He would yell and punch anyone, who would annoy him. Everyone thought he was arrogant, since he's rich and has everything.

But spending these past 2 months with Yael has changed my thinking about him.

He is actually very kind and caring. He will get hurt easily, like when his mother gets insulted, he fights them. Even his father thinks he's hopeless and treated him like the rest did.

"I know." A small smile curves up his sad face expression. "Sadly, people never notice the good things I'm doing, but the little mistakes I make."

That hit really hard.

"But I know who you really are." I comfort him, causing him to smile wider.

"And you're the only one I need to prove that to."

Well said, darling.

He places a hand on my neck and carefully pulls me closer to his face.

Our lips touch, sending tingles to my body.

~•☆•~•☆•~•☆•~

"Are you going to read me bedtime stories this time?" He gives me the puppy eyes after pulling the blanket up to his chin.

He's acting like a little kid right now.

I giggle as I take a seat beside him with a book in my hand. "Only if you behave."

He nods and then grins. "I will!"

I could squeeze his cheeks right now!

"Alright." I smile and open the book. I cringe realizing what I'm actually going to read for him. "I'll read Dracula by Bram Stoker, since it's the only book I found in your shelf."

He grunts. "Vampires don't exist."

Wait, what? Where did that come from now?

I give him a look. "It's just a story-"

"The real reason why Dracula had psychotic flare-ups, photophobia and was pale, is because he had porphyria." He rambles out and I honestly feel like a fool, who's getting lectured by an intellectual.

What the heck?!

How does he know those stuffs?!

"What?" I nervously chuckle.

"Porphyria is a metabolic disease, where your cells fail to change body chemicals called porphyrins and porphyrin precursors into heme. It's a substance that gives the red colour in our blood." I stare at the bad boy, who seems like a different person to me right now.

"Okay, but what about the garlic?" I ask.

"It has to do something with the sulfur compound." He calmly responds out of the blue.

I'm impressed by this guy.

"Alright, doctor." I playfully roll my eyes at him as I close the book. "No story then."

He widens his eyes and holds my arm. "N-No! I want to hear it, birdie-"

He's back to being a child.

"Fine!" I smile at his sudden character switch. "Just stop criticising things then."

"I just thought you should know." He shrugs.

"How do you know those facts anyways?" I raise my eybrows as he shuts his eyes close.

"Secret~" He smirks.

Of course.

"Alright." I grin as I open the book again. "Once upon a time-"

"Not long ago, I was a hoe! And I'm admitting it~"

Wait what?!

Yael suddenly sings out of nowhere, causing me to laugh.

"What are you doing?" I laugh louder and almost hit my head on the wall behind me when he stood up to dance.

"I won't take it back, cause I did the shit~" He suddenly grabs my hands and leads me to dance with him.

I giggle as he spins me around. "That's an inappropriate song." I say.

"So what?" He shrugs and continues singing out loud as I laugh again.

"Mo' money, I want cho' money, I want mo' money~"

Sometimes I ask myself.

How did I fall for this man?

He's full of undiscovered surprises...

I can't wait to solve them all.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

434K 8.6K 31
"Your Mine Summer Crews and I don't fucking share what's mine" he shouted. "But Sharing is caring" I whispered as low as possible that I could barel...
49K 1K 37
I would bet none of you have ever had that dream summer that all of us want.... that summer where you meet a boy on the beach and go surfing even tho...
151K 4.5K 19
This story is what I imagine after the confrontation between the minor and major family. ---------------------------------------------------- What if...
121K 4.6K 34
My luck with a guy has been sucks for a while. My friend told me that maybe I need to try a new way. I always take everything seriously in relationsh...