Hope βœ”

By -Kendiily

Hope Marie is a shy, Artistic and calm 16 year old girl who loves the library.What happens when she finds out... More

0
Characters
Taken
The Promise
H .O .P .E
FOUND
Friend?
Thank You
Italian Mafia?
Secrets Revealed
Telling them
Friday
Watching
Meeting Hope
Fun
Dinner
Necklace?
She Knows
Family
New Characters/thank you
Woman?
Game Night/J&H
Unexpected
Empty
Shopping
Sister?
Putting the Pieces together
Confronting
Hidden Secrets
Shock&Plan
Dinner&Begin
Caught
Evidenceβœ”
Memories
Girls trip/Trouble
Reyna~ Part 1
Part 2
Meeting Part 1
The truth Part 2
Panic Part 1
Rage Part 2
More Truth
Plan
Alive
Confused
Flash back
Reason
Sage
Friendship?
Stick together
Right thing
Truth?/Change
Part 1
Part 2
Change man?
Missed/hugs
Lies
Stitches
Corinne's Truth
Forgiving
Part One
Part Two
Thank you/Update
π”π©ππšπ­πž!

Missing Princess

68.8K 1.2K 652
By -Kendiily

~C h a p t e r 2~

Reno POV ~

"RENO-Reno" I heard my wife screamed alerting me that something was wrong.

I quickly ran to my baby girls room pushing the door open, I found my wife lying on the floor with tears in her eyes holding onto Hopes favorite teddy bear that Hayden had gotten her for her third birthday.

I made my way to my wife who was shaking her head"No..N-No..t-they-" her voice crack, tears were falling down her blue eyes.

"qualcuno ha preso la nostra bambina ... h-hanno preso mia figlia ... Reno hanno preso la mia bambina- " she told me in Italian, her eyes were red they weren't the beautiful blue eyes I saw everyday it was fill with loss and hurt.

{somebody took our baby girl... t-they took my daughter...Reno they took my baby}.

My anger was starting to build in me, I hold my wife tight as possible letting a few tears escape my eyes. I may be a cold hearted person but I love my daughter and sons deeply.

I hold my wife for a few more minutes until the door was flung open by my 3 older sons, their cousin and blake best friend. They looked liked they were ready to kill somebody. I had already alerted my right hand man that the Italian Princess was kidnap about 20 minutes ago.

"Papa is it true" Roman and Rome said at the same time, tears were already falling down from both of their eyes.

Both of them already knew the answer to there question, probably just needed me to confirm it.

I nodded my head. The entire room fell quiet for a while until my oldest son Blake spoke.

"Father we should be out there searching for our sorella not crying remember what you told me father..." Blake said pausing in the middle of his sentence.

"..Gli uomini Valentino sono forti. Non piangiamo mostriamo debolezza,
uccidiamo quelli che sono una minaccia per noi"he told us in italian which everyone understood,he then proceed to glare at his two younger brothers who quickly wiped their tears away looking down on the ground.

{Valentino men are strong. We don't cry nor do we show weakness, we kill does who are a threat to us}

"Sorry" the boys immediately said. Continuing to look down on the ground from embarrassment.

My son was right Valentino men do not cry we kill. I'm gonna murder who ever took my princess away. I quick and calmly stand up with my broken wife in my hands, making my way to our room I place my wife into bed kissing her forehead.

" I promise who ever did this will play for taking our princess away...." I pause wiping away her wet cheeks.

"I promise mio amore I will kill them for making you suffer"

I made my way to my office pushing the door open I saw that my best friend who is my right hand man was sitting in front of my table with his wife Bella who had tears running down her eyes.

Hope may only be three years old, but she made so many people happy with her contagious laugh and her stubbornness.

"How is your wife doing?" Bella asked breaking the silence and angry tension in the room.

"She's broken thats what I can tell you " I said hurtfully, a frown made its way on her face while Mitch and I look ready to kill.

"I'm gonna Murder who ever took he-" Mitch was cut of by the door slamming open revealing my angry looking brother who looked like he was also ready to kill someone.

"Fratello I know who took our princess"

I told him to continue, I didn't want to say anything if I did I would murder my own men for letting someone slip into the house unnoticed.

"Who was it" Bella asked, her eyes were red and fuming with tears her husband on the other hand was trying to calm her down.

"Promise me you won't kill someone" he said, which I immediately knew was directed to me and Mitch.

"I can't promise anything"

"Goddammit fratello just promise me or give me your gun" he semi yelled at me. Any person would have been dead for yelling at me, but Nate was my brother. I took out my gun placing it on the table sliding it to him, Mitch did the same.

"Fratello I can't promise you that I won't kill someone just tell me who took my daughter" I was pissed he know me so well killing someone was my way of healing my pain.

He took my gun placing it on the shelve " it was Corrine" he said quietly while proceeding to look down at his foot.

" Corrine would never do such thing" Bella said shaking her head she was in denial.

"She's right Corrine is like family she would never betray us" I semi shouted I wanted to cry and go comfort my wife, but my daughter needed me the most.

" One of the men said they saw her entering Hopes room with a bag, they said they didn't think much of it since she was family, so they didn't stop her he just walk pass......." there was a short pause before he continue.

" I found out she came back out with the bag, I believe when she left Hope was in that b-bag" he stutter at he's last sentence holding his face in his hand.

A few tears had started to fall from my eyes, no one had ever seen me cry not even my family nor my wife. I trusted Corrine I thought of her like a mother even do I was older than her. I have always thought of her like a mother so did the kids.

"Fratello what do you want us to do?"

" I will do anything to find her" Mitch said looking me straight in the eye.

" I want to know every thing about Corrine family, I want you to send out anyone at the airport, hotels any place she could be hiding " I bark out to my younger brother.

"Yes fratello" he said before existing the room.

"What do you want me to do capo"

" Mitch what I want for you to do is comfort you wife take her to bed I'll give you and up date tomorrow" I told Mitch as a friend not as his boss I hate seeing Bella cry or any of my family cry.

Bella and Mitch had been like family to me for years. I have known Mitch since preschool he used to live next door to my house, while Bella lived with her grandma in a small cottage by our family lake. Mitch had always had a crush on Bella but didn't have the balls to ask her out, so me being his best friend I set them up which end up going great. Mitch proposed 9 months after that little stunt I pulled, I'm just happy that I got to see my best friend find happiness.

I watch as Mitch got up carrying his wife in his hand who had tears flowing down her face.

Click. The sound of the door shutting was all I could hear after they left, at this moment I was the only one in my office, until my son Blake storm through the door with stain cheeks.

He may had scold his brothers for crying, but we can't Blame him we all cry sometimes no matter what the problem. We cry when someone famous dies or someone who dies in a Movie, we cry when we heard something sad had happened to someone you once knew.

But what they don't know is that even a man who claims to be emotionless can show emotions. Strong emotions are shown when its family, family is everything when they are gone you are left broken and empty from memories of what you once share with them.

This was my family right now they were broken, Hope was our Hope of being a family..

Now what I see is a broken family that will never be at rest until my daughter-their sister is in our arms.

"Father what will we do?" he said snapping me out of my thoughts. He placed his face in his hands as a sign of distress.

" Well just have to hope for the best" I said calmly trying to hold in my anger.

"How can you be this calm,your daughter was just kidnap..M-My sister was just kidnap your a coward of a father you never was a good father to me, I should have known better than to think that you will ever own up to your words!!" he shouted, tears were already running down his face.

I had never seen my family this broken, Never. Blake was never the one to show emotions he was always cold like me.

"Your right" I told him. He just stared at me blankly like I had just grown two heads.

"Did my father just admitted that he was a coward or am I going crazy" he said laughing hard.

"Yes, I know that I wasn't the best father you know. I love my family so much and you know that" my face was already fuming with tears.

My oldest son just stared at me with a shock expression. Like I said earlier not one of my family had seen me cry or showed weakness before.

The sad part is that they don't know that my weakness is my Wife, my children and my family. I may not had been around in Blake, Rome and Romans life when they were growing up. But I love them so much I want to tell them!.

Will it make me weak if I tell my son's that I love them?

Am I a coward of a father?

I did miss 7 years of his life?

Will he ever forgive me?

I tried hard to keep my emotions hidden, even from the love of my life. My father was to blame for this, he had damage me so good that I never smile again until the day I met Malia in high school. We may have married young.....Well too young but what can I say we were in love. You are never to young when your in love, I was 20 and Milia was 18 when we got Married. We had Blake at a young age due to the fact that my father was a abusive bastard I couldn't live with the fact that I was messed up. I tried hard to focus on not being like my father but I failed. I failed my son's badly that I left Milia when she was 7 month pregnant with Rome and Roman. Blake was only two, I couldn't come to the fact that I wasn't like him, it had took me 5 years to finally see that I wasn't like my father, and that I was a better man and was going to be a better father to my son's. Years after that we had Hayden, Jayden, Carter and finally our princess Hope.

Snapping out off my thoughts I stand up from my chair and make my way to my son who I love so much my entire life. I wanted to love him, I wanted show him that he will be always be my son.

I pulled Blake into a tight hug, we stayed like this for a few minute until the door was flung open by Rome and Roman with their sleeping bag, Hayden, Jayden and a sleepy looking carter were trailing behind them with there blankets and pillows.

"Aww I wunt to hug!!" Carter yelled throwing him self on the ground.

All of us laugh at Carter's silly stupid tantrums he had been doing all the time he didn't get what he wants.

He had said and I quote ' I will get what I want' I mentally laugh at my son silliness, all of us were now in a big group hug.

    "Father do you think we will find Hope" Hayden ask out off the blue.

   This gain the attention from all my sons their heads snap to me.

  "Yes we will find her, if me and your mother never get to see her I want you guys to tell her that Family is everything" I told them wiping my tears that were falling. My 2 oldest son stared at me in shock probably because I had never shed any tears in front of them.

After my little speech the boys fell asleep. Carter was sleeping on Hayden, while Jayden is sleeping on the floor with The twins while my oldest is sleeping on couch.

I was making my way to my room when I heard my oldest son say something we will promise to keep, Valentino men always take their promises til they die.

"We promise father that we will get Hope back even if it mean that we will burn the entire world down just to look for her We promise after all she is our Hope to happiness" he told me before falling back to sleep.

He was right she is our Hope to happiness, with out her we will be broken. She was the only thing keeping me from turning my kids into the monster my father wanted me to be.

I calmly made my way to my bed room pushing the door open. The first thing that I saw broke my heart, my wife face was red from all the crying, she was shacking badly. It hurts my heart to see her like this.

I climb into bed holding my broken wife into my hands, hope that I can be her anchor to her pain. I can't heal it but I can try to help her, she was betrayed by a woman she knew her whole life. Milia help Corrine even when she didn't have to but she did, Milia was there when she loss her daughter and husband held her hand when she cried.

Why did she do it?

Why?

What have my family ever done to her?

All my family ever done was let her in!

We loved her

Her husband was my most trusted men!

All I know now is that I have to have hope that I will see my little girl one day, I hope where ever she is that she is safe, happy and laughing.

I love you Hope Valentino. I fell into a deep sleep dreaming of a beautiful place where we can be a happy family with Hope again...

To be continue.......

                  ~2734~

Hey guys I hope you like this next chapter this is from the night she was kidnap but her fathers point of view.

I hope you enjoyed it as much as I enjoyed it!!💕

If you didn't realised is that I use the word Hope so many times. Its because the moral of this is to have Hope in something for it will happened soon so have Faith.

I had decided to change the title of the story because I fell like it should be name something else so Why did you do it won't be the name it will be some thing else. When I was writing this chapter I got a real taste of how the story was gonna be told.

Feel free to tell me if I make any errors or placed any wrong punctuation mark since I'm not good at English Writing. I only have the brains of making up story ideas or plots I'm not that good at writing it in a whole chapter😭 I tried love💕

             New Character

              Nate 39~ he is the youngest in his family, has 6 nephews and one Niece. He was also at loss when Hope was taken, he felt like it was his fault for never leaving any guards station outside her room. He was devastated when he loss his brother in the brutal attack, his brother was everything he had. Nate will forever be broken he carry, so much guilt with him.

💕Vote&Comment💕

Finish~ Sep/13/2020 1:58am

Edited~ Sep/13/2020 2:43pm

©Thanks for your supports©

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.2K 774 33
This is the story of Lily Grey/King. She was kidnapped at the age of 5 from her family of 7 brothers and father, since her mother died giving birth t...
54.8K 1.2K 14
Bella-Rose is a sweet innocent 22 year old mother to a boy and another on the way.She is also a doctor all she wants to do it help people cause she k...
1.3M 35.2K 68
~ongoing~ ~unedited~ After eleven year old Parker is faced with her stepfather's death, she has to move in with her five older brothers. Her newly...
2.5M 76.1K 83
Eleanora Isabella Bianchi is a 16 years old girl who hasn't left her 'home' for last 5 years. Her parents divorced when she was 5 and since then she...