A Wish (Wishing Series 1)

By r_yanaLuna

My mom was a devoted Catholic and she always invites me to go to the church especially when it is 'Simbang Ga... More

A Wish
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8

Chapter 9

4 0 0
By r_yanaLuna

  What are you up to Briscia?

"Hi guys!" Aerinna greeted. "Goodmorning."

I was so so so surprised that they're here. We just talked about her a while ago because Briscia asked and now she's here with her boyfriend. Wow. I felt something about Briscia parang may mali ata sa kanya ngayon. Our friends greeted them except me. I'm just here still sitting.

"Hi there, Leissiana" Aerinna greeted me at diniinan nya pa ang pagkakasabi sa pangalan ko.

I was just looking at her feeling pissed I hate her saying my name. I smirk and looked at her up and down.

"Lei?" Bless called like she's waiting me to respond but I didn't, not until I saw Quirroh looking at me with confusion.

"Aren't we going to eat?" I just asked them sarcastically.

Everyone's sitting when I saw Bless looking at me like she's asking what's happening.

"You want some juice?" Bless asked everyone.

"Oh yeah, the juice I forgot. I'm sorry" Vienna said. When she was about to stand up Bless stopped her.

"We'll just do it Vienn" she told Vienna. "Come with me Lei" she said while looking at me na
parang sinasabihan nya akong kailangan kong sumama sa kaniya. So I did.

"What's happening?" she asked me noong nasa kitchen na kami.

"Nothing" I denied.

"No, I know you Lei, what's happening?" she asked. Well, among of us 6 Bless was my closest because she was my classmate since grade school and she really know me well. She can easily sense if something's happening or something's wrong with me and sometimes she knows the reasons why.

"I just hate that girl---" naputol ang sinasabi ko.

"Because she's calling you Leissiana right?" anya "And you're confused why she knows your first name" sabi nya.

"Yes!" I replied. She really know me well.

"Me too. I am confused why she's calling you Leissiana, as far as I know only Josh's calling you that." she said like she's worrying. "Kahit nga ako highschool ko nang nalaman na may Leissiana pala ang pangalan mo kasi Leighianne ang ipinapakilala mo at yan ang tawag ng mga teachers sayo. Kahit sa pagsulat nang pangalan mo sa papel Leighianne lang ang nilalagay mo." mahabang sabi nya. "Josh was the only person I know that calls you Leissiana" sabi nya na para bang nanghihinyang syang wala na kami.

"Yeah, that's why I hate when someone's calling me that name" I told her.

We went back at the table and they're talking about something but I didn't listen because I want to go home na kasi naiinis akong makita ang pagmumukha niya. NILA ng boyfriends nyaaa!!
I eat fast because I want to go home and have some sleep pero parang nawala ata ang antok ko nang makita ko sila.

"Babe-- I mean Lei, pwede bang bagalan mo ang pagkain mo?" I was surprised when Quirroh asked me that. Medyo nahiya ako kasi nakita nila akong lahat ang bilis kumain. Urgh!

"Just let her, love. Maybe she's that hungry" Aerinna said let out a laugh at sinabayan sya ni
Briscia.

I stopped eating and I face her with a smile on my face. "Yes, actually I am that hungry waiting for you." I said with a smile. "Akala ko kasi may magandang dadating pero wala pala" sabi ko sabay tayo and everyone's watching me. "You know what? Sleeping was more beautiful than you two" I said to the both of them Briscia and Aerinna. I left them surprised on what I said Bless followed me.

"Hey wait. I'll come with you, let's talk on your room" she said.

We went straight in my room and sit on my mini sofa but I'm surprised when Bless let out a loud laugh "Why are you laughing?" I asked her.

"HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I'm just happy what you said to them" she said Imma little bit confused because of what she said. Briscia is our friend pero bakit nya sinabi yon. "You know what, I noticed that Briscia was cold to you lately" she said.

"I didn't do anything on her. I don't even know why she's cold or something" I replied. We talked about what Aerinna and Briscia are up to Bless said that she'll help me find out who is Aerinna and why is she doing this to me and why is Briscia was so cold to me. I know that she'll have some answers because she has a lot of source too.

The next day I woke up early because I have class. I took a shower and eat my breakfast I went to school 10 mins early. Bless and I were seatmates when I got to the classroom as usual she's already there. We talked for a while about some school stuffs and I asked her if she got any information about Aerinna but she said not yet. We stopped talking when our teacher came in and we greeted her.

"Hi class goodmorning so before anything else I want you to know that you'll have a new classmate. I know some of you are confused why the school still accepts transferees even though malapit ng mag end and school year." our teacher miss Freya explained, hindi na ako gaanong nakinig kasi parang inantok ata ako nang narinig ko ang tili ng mga kaklase ko lumingon ako sa backdoor then I stopped and my eyes widened when I saw Quirroh entering the backdoor. Bakit dyan sya pumasok? Waiiitt... so he is our new classmate? Natulala ako.

"Hi goodmorning. I am Quirroh Alexis Hervias you can call me Irroh for short. I hope we will all be friends ... " nadami nyang sinabi pero natulala ako sa mukha nya ngayon ko lang pinagmasadan ng ganito ka tagal ang mukha nya. Hindi ko masisisi ang mga kaklase kung OA silang tumili kasi OA din ang pagkagwapo niya. Matangkad, Katamtaman ang kulay ng kanyang balat, Bilog at maganda ang kumikinang nyang mata at mahaba din ang kanyang mga pilikmata, Mapupula ang kanyang labi at maputi ang kanyang mga ngipin.

"Hoy! Lei!" biglang tawag sakin ni Bless. "baka matunaw yan kakatitig mo ah" sabi nya.

"Ha? Ano ba ang sinasabi mo? Eh, ang pangit nyan" pag dedeny ko. "I was just thinking kung ano ba ang nagustohan ng girlfriend nyan sa kanya" sabi ko sa kanya.

"Weeeh? talaga lang ah. Pero alam mo gwapo din itong si Quirroh." sabi nya.

Nagsi-tilian ang mga kaklasi ko 'nong tapos ng mag pakilala si Quirroh at umupo sya sa 2nd column 3rd row while me and Bless we're sitting at 2nd  column 1st row.

"But wait there's more!" sabi pa ni miss Freya. "You still have another classmate" she continued,

"Buti maraming pumasa sa exam ah para makalipat dito sa section natin" Bless said. I agreed with her mahirap ang exam para sa mga higher sections na gaya namin. Medyo kaunti lang kasi kami sa klasi kaya naman binigyan nang chance ang lahat ng mga studyante na kumuha ng exam para makalipat sa section namin pero ngayon sabi ni miss iisa lang ang nakapasa at buti nalang nakapasa si Quirroh but he is a transferee kaya hinintay namin kung sino ang naka pasa.

"I know y'all know him" miss Freya said while looking at me my heart beat fasts when she looked at me. I looked at Bless too and she looked me with confusion. "Please welcome! Joshua Elijah Cortez" Miss Freya introduce him and my world stopped when he entered the room. When I saw him I wanna hug him tight that's when I felt that I missed him so bad. I stopped myself from crying. I looked around and I saw only Quirroh staring at me because all of our classmates were looking at Josh I looked down of a while and I looked at Josh who's in front now looking at Quirroh who is still looking at me. "Mr. Cortez please introduce yourself." Miss Freya asked him.

"Goodmorning, I am Joshua Elijah Cortez and I am happy to meet you all!" Josh just said that. Josh was my classmate since grade 6 pero 'nong nag break kami lumipat sya ng section and eto sya ngayon classmates ulit kami. Ewan ko kung bakit ipinasa nya ang exam. Josh took a sit on the 3rd column 2nd row kumbaga na sa gitna ya namin ni Quirroh.

Class has started but I feel like I feel like I am torn in my seat. Lunch came when I don't know what to do, we're used to eat inside the classroom every lunch time because the canteen was always full. I had my lunch box with me so as Bless and some of my classmates who joined with us having lunch. I ate too fast because I don't want Quirroh to see me eating I don't know but I feel like I am shy so I ate more faster but I got choked when I saw him at the window walking I immediately look for my water but I realized that I didn't bring my water bottle with me so I asked for Bless help she panicked not until I saw two hands with a water bottle on it...

I looked up and I saw Quirroh and Josh ...

:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.1K 989 52
not you're average mafia brothers and sister story.. This is the story of Natasha Clark, an assassin, mafia boss, and most of all the long lost siste...
44.1K 1.9K 15
သူဌေးရဲ့သားနဲ့ ဒရိုင်ဘာရဲ့ မြေးတို့ကြားက တစ်ယောက်က နီးစပ်အောင်ကြိုးစားနေပြီး သူ့ရဲ့ ကြိုးစားပုံ ကြိုးစားနည်းက မမှန်တော့ အဝေးကို တွန်းပို့နေသလို ဖြစ်န...
929K 82.6K 38
𝙏𝙪𝙣𝙚 𝙠𝙮𝙖 𝙠𝙖𝙧 𝙙𝙖𝙡𝙖 , 𝙈𝙖𝙧 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙢𝙞𝙩 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙃𝙤 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞...... ♡ 𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙄 𝘿𝙀𝙀𝙒𝘼𝙉𝙄 ♡ Shashwat Rajva...
Riptide By V

Teen Fiction

327K 8.3K 117
In which Delphi Reynolds, daughter of Ryan Reynolds, decides to start acting again. ACHEIVEMENTS: #2- Walker (1000+ stories) #1- Scobell (53 stories)...