Fake Lives - Married to a Vil...

Conai_ani tarafından

Fate of the unwelcomed twin sister. Getting married to a billionaire villian. ~~~ Bella is a strong girl who... Daha Fazla

Chapter 0: Hello!
Chapter 1: Proposal
Chapter 2: First Love
Chapter 3: Sweet Twin-sister
Chapter 4: Shopping
Chapter 5: Meeting Him
Chapter 6: Painful Dinner
Chapter 7: Friend or Foe?
Chapter 8: A Little Victory
Chapter 9: Souvenir
Chapter 10: Engagement Ring
Chapter 11: Last hope
Chapter 12: First Kiss
Chapter 13: Wedding party
Chapter 14: Wedding Dance
Chapter 15: Wedding Night
Chapter 17: You can't do this to me
Chapter 18: I am proud of myself
Chapter 19: Editing stories is fun
Chapter 20: Unfortunately true
Chapter 21: The Rescue
Extra chapter
Chapter 22: Home
Chapter 23: Confused
Chapter 24: Belong Together
Chapter 25: Mysteries
Chapter 26: Sunday
Chapter 27: Admission Test
Chapter 28: Honeymoon
Chapter 29: An Unofficial Meeting
Chapter 30: Gunshot
Chapter 31: It

Chapter 16: Secrets

249 21 54
Conai_ani tarafından

Hearing a knock at the door, I stood up from my place and walked to the door. As I walked, I did not forget to keep my beloved pillow hugged to me tightly. I really love my pillow - especially when it helps me to hide my beautiful curves.

Opening the door, I saw a young servant standing.

"I came here to tell..." she started but then stopped and her eyes went wide open. "What happened to you, Miss?" She said with her mouth forming an O hidden behind her hand. "You look like... like sleep deprived."

Sleep deprived? In other words: not beautiful? This is all Lewis's fault!

"You came here to tell?" I smiled a smile which meant 'don't you dare say another word about my look!'

"Oh, yes. I came here to tell you that breakfast will be served in half an hour."

"Okay. Thank you for informing. We will be there on time."

She bowed her head slightly before leaving.

I closed the door and turned to Lewis, who was still focusing on his laptop.

"You heard?" I asked.

He lifted his head and looked at me. "About breakfast? Yes, I heard. You can go. I am not going. I have a task to complete." And he returned his attention back to the laptop without waiting for my reply. Well, I wasn't going to reply anyway.

I got dressed and ready for breakfast in half an hour. Before leaving the room, I went to pick my mobile but found its battery dead. I connected it to the charger on the bedside table, which is supposed to be mine, and left it in the room.

When I reached the dining room, I found that only Emma and her father, James Ernest, were present in the large room. Other than them was only the servant to serve the breakfast. The atmosphere seemed dull.

"Good morning," I greeted them as I entered the room.

"Good morning," both of them replied, smiling at me. Their father seemed to smile because of formality. While Emma's smile seemed that of happiness. Strange.

"Lewis said he won't be coming for breakfast," I informed as I sat down on the chair beside Emma, as she had indicated. She didn't exactly tell me to sit there, but the way she looked from me to the chair, I knew she wanted me to sit beside her. "He said he is busy," I continued.

"Ok," Mr Ernest replied.

No one said anything after that. We started eating in awkward silence. I was too used to noisy breakfasts and dinners at home, especially the annoying noise of Caro's continues blabbing.

"So," Mr Ernest tried to start a conversation, "how was your night?"

Seriously? Couldn't he select a better topic?

"Good," I lied. It was the worst night of my whole life.

I turned my attention back to my breakfast, not looking at Mr Ernest, so that he doesn't ask anyother question.

I glanced at Emma, who was glancing at me from the corner of her eye, every now and then. It looked like she wanted to talk to me, but didn't know how to.

"The breakfast is really good," I started the conversation, and I was better at it than Mr Ernest, obviously. Or no, not just better. I was the best at everything. "I like this omelette." Saying that, I looked at Emma, making her reply.

"I like it too," she replied happily.

I don't know if she actually liked it or not, because I didn't like it. Maybe she simply agreed with what I said. She is so adorable.

"You know, you are beautiful," I said to Emma and she blushed.

"Thank you."

Thank you? Is that what she has to say?

She should have said, 'you yourself are very beautiful,' or better yet, 'you are most beautiful.'

Did I think earlier that she was adorable? I take back my words. She is hateful, detesting!

But, everyone can make mistakes. So I forgive her.

"This house is very big," I said wandering my eyes in the room. "You think you can give me a tour?" I said looking at Emma.

"Sure," she exclaimed. "I will be happy to!" I can see that. She will be very happy. "Oh," she said as if she just remembered something, "I have to go to school." Her happiness vanished. Doesn't she change moods very quickly? "Can you wait, please, till I get back?"

"Sure," I said as I continued to eat. "How about you tell me something about your school?"

After that, the two of us had a smooth conversation. Mr Ernest, thankfully, didn't participate in it. But we didn't get time to talk for long, because Emma had to go to school. Hence the breakfast was soon over.

~~~~

Stupid, stupid! Stupid me!

That's what I was thinking when I was climbing up the stairs to my room, because I was holding a tray with breakfast for Lewis. That's so stupid of me!

I am happy with the fact that I like to help others. It's kind of in my nature. I can't help it. But I need to stop this habit when it comes to Lewis. I sighed. He just looked so tired, and he hadn't eaten anything. My bad habit was forcing me to bring breakfast to him.

When I reached our room, the door opened, revealing Lewis in his office attire. He looked very handsome.

Lewis looked at me, with a raised eyebrow, and then at the tray.

"For you," I said, harshly.

"Are you trying to play a perfect wife?"

What?

"No way! I would rather die than play a wife for you!" I barked.

In reply to that, he ignored me and stepped past me to leave.

Whatever. I don't care.

I didn't turn to look at him. Instead, I entered the room and placed the tray on the study table. The tray that had cookies in it, was also placed on that table and it was now empty. A small smile crept on my face, making me facepalm myself at my caring stupidity.

I went back to the door and locked it. After that, I slowly turned away from the door, a wide happy grin on my face. I removed my shirt and my chest binder before throwing them on the floor, and hurried to the bed and jumped on it. I rolled on the bed causing the duvet to wrap around me. Yesterday, I hadn't realised how soft and comfortable this bed was, it had felt like my usual bed back at my house.

I lied on my front and decided to have a long long sleep. But I remembered that I had an appointment and needed to set an alarm for it. I moved to pick my mobile from the bedside table. When I saw my mobile on the table, it's position made me frown.

Why does it seem like the mobile's position has been changed from where I left it earlier?

I must be imagining it.

I picked the mobile and set an alarm for 11am, and went into a deep slumber.

~~~~

I woke up by the annoying sound of the alarm. I tried to ignore it and get back to my beauty sleep, but when I remembered my appointment, my eyes flew open and I jumped out of bed. I quickly got ready and left the house with in fifteen minutes.

There were few cars parked outside the house, which I could use, but I chose to walk because my destination wasn't far. On my way, I stopped at a shop to buy some necessary items.

Finally, I reached the park and found my friends waiting for me. Looking at them, made my heart at peace, as if my whole stress was drained by their mere sight. I wanted to run to them but I couldn't, because people were looking. And I wanted all the lookers to find me attractive, not childish.

I didn't run to them, but when they saw me, they ran to me.

"Ballerina!" They shouted as they reached me.

I only laughed without replying. To reply, I had to be out of people's sight. I patted each one of them and then we went to a bench in a corner of the large park. I sat in the middle of the bench with my both dogs sitting in front of me, my birds on my shoulders, my mice leaning beside my thighs, my cats all around me, and lastly, my rabbit on my lap.

"I am so happy to see you all!" I finally spoke. "How have you been?"

"Fine!" "Good!" "Ok!" "Waiting for you!" All of them replied at once causing noise of barks, meows, squeaks and chirps to rise. The noise that was music to my ears.

We spent lots of time together in the park, walking, playing and talking. They told me about their day and I told them about mine. We always had a lot to talk about. One of our conversation topics has always been Caro. Now one more person was included - Lewis. We bad-mouthed, condemned and mocked at them. It was just so much fun.

I came back to the house by evening, and went straight to my room. I didn't have anything to do so I called Oli.

"Hello, Bel!" Oli said, excitedly.

"Hi, Oli. How are you?"

"Not good! Why did you leave so early yesterday? I missed you!"

"Couldn't help it. My dear husband had an important business to attend to. Money comes with hard work after all."

"But- Oliviaaa..." I heard a distant voice calling her. "Yes, Mom. Coming." Oli shouted. "Sorry Bel. I have to go. We have some guests coming over. I need to help Mom."

"It's ok. We can talk later. Love you."

"Love you too!"

We ended the call leaving me bored. So I decided to call another person.

"Balloon? Wow, you actually remembered me!"

"There are two kinds of people who are never forgotten. The ones we love and the ones we hate. You know in which category you belong."

"So that's why I was thinking about you. Couldn't forget about someone I hate."

"The feeling is mutual."

"So, how was your night?"

"Oh, you will never believe me when I tell you that sleeping on the floor is so much fun!"

"You slept on the floor?" Caro, the devil laughed at this. She's probably rolling on floor laughing out loud.

"Yeah, very funny." I rolled my eyes. "I told you, you will never believe me. How about you try it yourself?"

"No thanks. I will be a good sister and let you have all the fun."

"Good sister?" This time I laughed. "Nice joke, crooked stick!"

We talked, our kind of talk, for a little while longer and then ended the call. When I looked at the time in my mobile, I knew for sure that its time settings have been changed, because it showed that Caro and I had talked for two hours. There is some problem with the time.

My phone rang again, and this time it was Mom.

I slapped my forehead. I had totally forgotten about her. I am such a bad daughter.

"Hello, Mom."

"Hello, dear. How are you?"

"I am fine, Mom. How are you?"

"I am fine too. And I miss you."

"I miss you too, Mom."

"So, you like it there?"

"Yes." That's the worst lie I have ever lied.

Mom told me all about what had happened after I left. And I listened to her attentively, replying nicely to everything she said, even though I had already heard it all from Caro.

~~~~

"And look at this!" I opened the door of my walk in closet and showed the interior to Oli who was on a video call with me. "My walk in closet!"

"Wow, Bel! It's more like a whole dressing room!"

"And look at all these clothes!" I said as I passed my hand across the hanged dresses.

"Wow, Bel! I am so jealous!"

I giggled.

I was enjoying showing off my room to Oli on a video call. Why not? After all, all of this is for showing off. I mean, who wears 365 clothes, or even more? It seemed like Lewis gave the task of shopping to the shopkeeper himself who put in my dressing room all kinds of clothes he had. From casual wear to party wear, and sports costumes, swimming costumes, undergarments and even awefully revealing nighties.

The large dressing room also had two long mirrors facing each other. There was a dressing table in the dressing room and in the bedroom too. The bedroom was also awefully large, but it didn't look odd because it was designed in modern style giving it a look of five star hotel suite.

It was midnight now and Lewis hadn't returned home yet. Good for me. I can enjoy talking to Oli and lying on this bed till he comes.

After showing my room to Oli, I lied on my front, on my bed, facing the door. While the video call with Oli continued on my iPad, I gave support to my head by my elbows and forearms crossed on the bed.

"When is your husband coming back, Bel?"

"You mean, when is your favourite celebrity coming back?" I laughed, and so did Oli.

"Yes."

"I don't know. He's very busy. Maybe he plans to sleep in the office."

That's when the door chose to open, revealing Lewis as he entered.

"Your husband sleeps in office, Bel?!"

Oh no.

I stared at Lewis with horror, and Lewis stared at me with... no expression.

"Bel?
Bella?
What happened, Bel?
Bella?"

♡~~♡~~♡~~♡~~♡~~♡~~♡~~♡~~♡

It's finally time for the big scene! What's going to happen to Bella now?
I would like to read your comments.

If you enjoyed the chapter, please vote.
If you enjoyed the story, please add it to your reading list and share it with your friends.
If you didn't enjoy it, then thank you for reading anyway.

See you in next chapter ♡♡♡

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

288K 4.2K 33
(Editing) THIS IS A BDSM BOOK, DON'T LIKE IT? BE A NICE PERSON, JUST SKIP DON'T REPORT. "You are mine, Bella. Mine to fuck and mine to love. Say it."...
3.4M 99.4K 44
Highest #1 - #babies #1 - #motherlove Terrence didn't waste a moment in pressing me up against the kitchen counter. "When..." He grow...
525K 14K 53
When Allison's step mother and sister betrayed her for her wealth. Along with her loving husband, her world came crashing down. They throw her on st...
640K 18.2K 33
I've dreamed of the perfect marriage ever since I was a little girl: a marriage complete with a hardworking husband while I tended to the home and ou...