The Daughter of Davy Jones (H...

By TheCreator900

Harry Hook, son of Captain James Hook, meets the daughter of Davy Jones and Calypso, (Y/N) Jones. (Y/N) lives... More

Chapter One: The daughter of Davy Jones
Chapter Two: It's Going down
Chapter Three: Friend or foe?
Chapter Four: Until the night falls
Chapter Five: Pain and trust
Chapter Six: The monster
Chapter Seven: My Princess
Chapter Nine: Nightmares
Chapter Ten: Graduation
Epilogue

Chapter Eight: A day well spent

2.4K 47 24
By TheCreator900

Finally. Today is the day I confront (Y/N) about her behaviour. I went to her dorm room and knocked but I got no answer. The door was unlocked so I went in. She wasn't in but her room didn't look as bad as her hideout when I last visited. Nevermind, she scratched the walls. They looked like tally marks. What was she tallying up? Other than that, everything looked untouched. You could see the dust forming. It's like she doesn't even live here.

I searched around the school and outside for her when I found her out in the garden where some people would have lunch. Someone had challenged her to an arm wrestle thinking they could win against her crab arm. I know who it was too. Chad Charming. Wow, this lad must be an absolute twit. (Y/N) actually looked bored until she suddenly slammed his hand on the table winning. She walked away without a word but I stopped her.

"Why are you ignoring me?" I asked grabbing her arm.

She pulled out of my grip and threatened me with her crab arm as usual.

"Enough of that!" I forced her arm down, "answer the question. What did I do?"

"You ran."

"Because you told me to!"

"Because you assumed that I'm as heartless as my father! You're just like everyone else. You run from the things you don't understand."

And she left. I hate to admit it but, she was right. I did run from her out of fear thinking she was like her dad. Oh, no. What have I done? I can't talk to her without her hating my guts and it's the same with everyone else in Auradon. I might have to do something stupid but I hope it's worth it.

(Time skip)

I guess my stupid idea worked. On the horizon was the Flying Dutchman. I put a note in a bottle and asked Uma to use her magic to send it to Davy Jones. She thought I was being crazier than usual but I told her it was for a good purpose. Now for the worst part. I'm gonna have to talk to him. I've told the King and future Queen about what I did after Uma snitched on me and I'm not sure they're confident about what I'm doing.

Ha... I'm scared.

I waited on the docks for the ship to dock and I really wished I didn't do this but, the only person that can set (Y/N) straight is her father. I hope anyway. The ship docked and I was let on board. Everyone was half human and half sea creature. Although all of them are more sea creature than human at this point. They were all chuckling at me while I stood in the middle of the crowd scared for my life at this point. That feeling grew when I heard thumping approaching. There, in front of me, stood Davy Jones. He's even more intimidating than my own dad.

"I have been summoned to Auradon by a boy?" He asked.

"Aye," I confirmed, "I asked you here to talk about your daughter."

All the crew gasped in surprise. Oh, they don't know! Jones gave me a look and told me to come to his cabin. I'm screwed. We went to his cabin and we stood in silence.

"How do you know my daughter?" He asked.

"I, um.... caught her stealing my pocket watch maybe over a year ago on the Isle of the Lost," I told him, "We became friends but she never told me who her parents were or her name. It was only until more recently she revealed everything including her mother's... curse."

He turned to me, "she has the curse her mother put on me?"

"Yes. Now she's acting worse than..." he gave me a look knowing what I was going to say, "worse than people make you out to be."

"And why did you need to talk to me about my daughter?"

"She is acting the way she looks. A monster. Her words! For weeks I've tried to talk to her, for weeks people have tried to convince her to change but she refuses to listen to anyone. I just thought, since you're her father, you could set her straight."

"My own daughter has never met me because her mother kept her away from me the last time I visited a decade ago. She was only seven at the time."

"She doesn't care," he looked confused, "she promised she'd tell me everything about her if I got her your music box. She has it on her all the time and she doesn't blame you for giving her your curse. She blames her mother for everything."

He looked away in thought. I told him that she wouldn't come to the Dutchman because she won't listen or follow anyone. Luckily for me, her birthday is in a week and that's also the day Jones can step on land for one day until sunset. I think I have a plan. I started planning the best birthday my Princess will ever have. With Uma, Gil, Mal and Evie's help of course.

We convinced Ben to lend one of his private boats for the party. When the day came, Jones went on the boat first, we got all the stuff we arranged on. Now, it's time for the birthday girl. How to get her there, I don't know. I didn't think that far ahead. I managed to get into her dorm room to see if I could take anything.

If I did, she'd want it back and she'd most likely want to kill me for it. I found the locket on her bedside table practically begging to be stolen. So, that's what I did. I just left her dorm when she came back and saw what was in my hand. Time to run. She was not happy. I led her to the boat and we all shouted, "SURPRISE!"

"What is this about?" She asked.

"We wanted to do something special for your seventeenth birthday, Princess," I said giving the locket back.

"The only thing that would make this day special is if I go back to normal or see my dad."

"Well then, first things first..."

Jones' steps could be heard and the crowd of people we invited stepped aside. I saw (Y/N) smile and tear up. There's the smile I've missed dearly. She ran up to her dad and hugged him out of pure joy. One out of two requests completed. I just hope my plan for later works. The party went on perfectly after that. Games, food, presents and (Y/N) couldn't stop smiling.

Her cake was a rainbow swirly cake that she loved and Evie gave her a new dress she put on straight away. It was a white long-sleeved sailor's shirt exposing her shoulders, a black pirate hat with white, frilly designs around the edge and a black and white feather. She had a rose-red lace-up waistcoat, a black and gold short skirt with carpet like ends on the bottom and a long black net on the back.

She looked beautiful. We had to end the party before sunset which was a slight disappointment but everyone should understand. I dragged her to the beach to hopefully complete her final request. I was staring at her the whole walk.

"I can feel you staring," she said.

"You, princess, are very attractive. Therefore, I shall stare at you," I told her.

"Don't lie or flirt. It'll get you nowhere with me. I'm not attractive so you can drop that nonsense too."

I stopped but she kept walking. Time for her final surprise if her dad and I's theory is correct.

'Aren't you somethin' to admire? 'Cause your shine is somethin' like a mirror and I can't help but notice you reflect in this heart of mine. If you ever feel alone and the glare makes me hard to find just know that I'm always peering out on the other side. 'Cause with your hand in my hand and a pocket full of soap,' I took her deformed hand in mine, 'I can tell you there's no place we couldn't go. Just put your hand on the past I'm here tryna pull you through. You just gotta be strong.'

'I don't wanna lose you now. I'm lookin' right at the other half of me. The vacancy that sat in my heart is a space that now you hold. Show me how to fight for now and I'll tell you, baby, it was easy comin' back here to you once I figured it out. You were right here all along. It's like you're my mirror. My mirror staring back at me. I couldn't get any bigger with anyone else beside me and now it's clear as this promise that we're making two reflections into one 'Cause it's like you're my mirror. My mirror staring back at me, staring back at me.'

She pulled her hand away and turned the other way.

'Aren't you somethin', an original? 'Cause it doesn't seem merely assembled and I can't help but stare, 'cause I see truth somewhere in your eyes. I can't ever change without you. You reflect me, I love that about you and if I could, I would look at us all the time.'

''Cause with your hand in my hand and a pocket full of soap, I can tell you there's no place we couldn't go. Just put your hand on the past I'm here tryna pull you through. You just gotta be strong. I don't wanna lose you now. I'm lookin' right at the other half of me. The vacancy that sat in my heart is a space that now you hold. Show me how to fight for now and I'll tell you, baby, it was easy comin' back here to you once I figured it out. You were right here all along,' I turned her around again, 'It's like you're my mirror. My mirror staring back at me. I couldn't get any bigger with anyone else beside me and now it's clear as this promise that we're making two reflections into one. 'Cause it's like you're my mirror. My mirror staring back at me, staring back at me.'

(Y/N) looked down not believing a word I'm telling her.

'Yesterday is history, tomorrow's a mystery, I can see you lookin' back at me. Keep your eyes on me,' I made her look at me, 'Baby, keep your eyes on me.'

''Cause I don't wanna lose you now. I'm lookin' right at the other half of me. The vacancy that sat in my heart is a space that now you hold. Show me how to fight for now and I'll tell you, baby, it was easy comin' back here to you once I figured it out. You were right here all along. It's like you're my mirror. My mirror staring back at me. I couldn't get any bigger with anyone else beside me and now it's clear as this promise that we're making two reflections into one. 'Cause it's like you're my mirror. My mirror staring back at me, staring back at me.'

That's when I kissed her. She tensed not expecting me to do that. I took a hold of her deformed arm feeling it disappear until all I could feel was her soft (S/C) skin. We separated for air and the Princess I knew was back to normal. It worked! True loves kiss. She's only half of what her father is so she wouldn't have the full effect. She was still shocked. I told her to look at her hand and she did seeing her own hand again.

"But... how?" (Y/N) asked.

"True loves kiss, Princess," I told her.

"But... I thought it was stupid... A myth..."

"Well, I proved you wrong, didn't I? I love you more than anything in the world. Will you do the honours of becoming my girlfriend?"

"Tell me how to say no to you."

Now it was her turn to kiss me and I kissed back. When we separated, (Y/N) noticed how close the sun was about to set. We then ran to the docks before Jones left. We thankfully made it just in time.

"DAD! WAIT!" He did that, "do you have to go?"

"I'm afraid so," he told her.

"I don't want you to. I can't wait another ten years."

"You'll have to. But time is a precious thing so never waste it. I didn't waste a moment of today. Now it's your turn until we see each other again."

(Y/N) nodded and they hugged each other goodbye.

"Boy. You take care of my daughter. Break her heart and you'll serve an eternity on the Dutchman," Jones told me.

"I won't."

Their hug ended but before he boarded the Flying Dutchman again, he whispered something to (Y/N) and left. We watched the Dutchman sail into the sunset and watched a once in a lifetime sight. The ship and the sun disappeared in a flash of green. I think today has been a success.

(A/N: what do you think? This took way too long but it was so worth it. See you next chapter.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

375K 8.2K 18
"C'mon Mal, won't you shake a poor sinner's hand?" (I own none of the music and their videos and the characters except for Felice)
12.4K 445 17
A Young Jack Sparrow drives Captain Armando Salazar into The Devil's Triangle to his "death". Jack being the new Captain is very proud of himself and...
401K 9.9K 30
(Instead of Uma being the daughter of Ursula, its gonna be you.) Y/N is the daughter of Ursula, and the captain of her ship. Her first mate, Harry Ho...
225K 7.3K 57
Long before Hades devised his evil scheme to take over Mount Olympus, he was once married to the beautiful goddess of spring. But seeing as he focuse...