Chapter Two: It's Going down

It's been weeks since my request and they still don't have the locket. Someone clearly doesn't want me on their crew. I was on my way to the chip shop to hopefully get an update only to see Gil sitting outside.

"What's happened to you?" I asked.

"I called Uma Shrimpy," Gil told me.

"Bad choice, mate. You know, you may not look like your father but you have taken on his intelligence."

"Oh, thank you."

"I mean, you're stupid."

I went in leaving him hopefully offended. It was true. Gaston may have had the looks but he didn't have the intelligence. Gil also talks too much which will most likely get him into trouble someday. I hope so. I arrived in only to be threatened but Harry's hook again.

"I'd put that down if I were you, young codfish," I said gently pushing his hook away, "you'll make a big mistake and Uma would not be happy, would she?"

"I thought you where Gil trying to get back in, princess," Harry told me using his hook to tuck my hair behind my ear.

I pushed him away from me since he was extremely close and left. I'm not gonna get an update on that locket. I know that for certain. I decided to go back to my hideout on the other side of the island. It was a rundown looking theatre but all the chairs were gone, other rejected furniture was scattered about the room, there was a clear area that I used in case I had any guests which was never gonna happen, in the darker corners of the room was my bed and pictures of my parents.

Not one of the pictures were them in the same photo because they were never together because of... certain circumstances. I've also never seen them in the same room growing up. Then again, Dad was always at sea so that's one reason. There are probably a hundred other reasons that I don't know about but the main ones are my Mums curse on Dad and the fact that they fell out for some reason.

I was never told about their relationship and I was just left in the dark. I've never met my father, I've only ever lived with my mother. Then, when the word went around somehow that I was the daughter of two well-known people, I was put on the Isle while my mother went back to being the Goddess of the sea. I do think I know why someone found out who my parents were.

Over time I was starting to turn into what my dad is, half sea creature. Because magic doesn't work on the Isle, I went back to normal. Now my top priority is to stay on the Isle. I was casually walking around the streets when Harry found me and started dragging me to the docks. No explanation, no warning, nothing. I hope he found that locket. He dragged me on a ship I'm assuming is Uma's since she's here and there was someone tied to the mast. I couldn't see them since I was nowhere close to them.

"Care to tell me why I'm here?" I asked Uma.

"If you're gonna join my crew, you may as well see how we work," Uma told me, "now, come up here. Let's see how many people you know."

I went up to see the King of Auradon, King Ben.

"That's King Ben, son of Belle and the beast. Why?"

"Just wanted to test you."

Well, that was a waste of time. I left just to sit on the bannister of the ship while Uma and Harry talked to Ben. What about, don't know, don't care. Ben was soon let go and Harry took Ben to the plank that was set up. What are they planning that they need Ben? Can't ask these people anything. It wasn't long until Mal, daughter of Maleficent, Evie, daughter of the evil queen, Carlos, son of Cruella De Vil and Jay, son of Jafar arrived at the docks. There was also another person with them I recognized, Lonnie, daughter of Mulan and Li Shang. What were they here for. Harry welcomed them and I could sense a song coming up.