Princess THUG 2

By baetayxx

All the drama is left two years back and everyone is trying to move on from it. Desperately trying to live a... More

Opening
Too many problems
Trying
Can't leave you alone
What you know
Onto you
Family means everything
Knock knock
Don't say anything
The hood
The right thing to do
Goodbye
The other side
BANG BANG
24 hours
I got you
Going down
Baby
The start of something new
Wedding bells
The truth comes out
Don't freak out
Back on it
Not the same
Where were you
Its nothing
Civil
Happy holidays
Happy holidays pt2
A motherly bond
Seasons wishes
RIP POPSMOKE💔😭
Disconnected
Snakes get buried
I can't lie
How to catch an opp
Is it too late
Another make up
Orders
Soon after
Get her
NOTE
Before i did
Unexpected hostage
Me or you
It's time
The light at the end
Plea
To Florida
Deja vu
Last straw
Stop Trying
Cameron
Butterflies
Free at last
It was good until it wasn't
Atl
Next victim
The End

I know you

613 23 1
By baetayxx

Diamond

Liked by teyanna.t, miyathebrat and 8,272 others
sheadiamond My baby 8 months old🥺💕
View all 375 comments
real_jordan dada's princess 👑
2 hours ago

I took pictures of Dream and posted them on my Instagram. I fed her and sat her in her high chair as she watched cartoon on the tv. My phone rang and it was Cameron. I smiled and I answered it.

"Hey bae" I said as I cleaned the kitchen looking up at Dream once in a while.

"Hey baby what you doing" he asked.

"I'm just cleaning up" I replied.

"I miss you come to my game tonight" he said.

"I would love to but I can't I got Dream" I said.

"Ight it's cool"

"But I promise we can go somewhere tomorrow I'll ask Isareigh to take her for the night I just really wanna spend time with her today" I said.

"Bet have fun I'll call you later" he said

"Ight bye" I said and hung up the phone.

I finished cleaning the kitchen and watched cartoons with Dream. I had fallen asleep with Dream in my lap when I heard someone at the door.

I got up and went to the door and opened it. Jordan was standing with a pink bear in his hand.

Dream reacher for him when she saw him and he took her and gave her the bear.

"What are you doing here you just dropped Dream yesterday" I said.

"I missed her" he replied kissing her on the cheek.

"That not how it works I miss Dream when you with her but I don't pull up at your crib" I said sighing.

"I never said you couldn't"

"Well you've seen her you can go now" I said.

"Nah I wanna spend time with her she just turned 8 months" he said.

"I'm not comfortable with that Jordan" I said.

"Why I'm her parent too"

"I'm tired of arguing with you it's getting real boring" I said.

"Then stop just let me chill with my daughter it will be good for her to spend time with us both at the same time that hasn't happened in a long time"

"She probably don't remember when we used to anyways" I replied.

"Exactly do you really want you daughter to grow up with no memory of her parents being happy together" he said and I felt bad.

"Alright fine but you ain't staying here for long" I said and let him in.

He put a bag on the counter and sat on the couch with Dream. I just stood behind the couch watching and feeling really weird.

A few hours later
"Where's mama go find mama" Jordan sat to Dream.

I saw her look around for me. She spotted me under the table and got excited and crawled towards me.

"Damn you found me you too smart princess" I said lifting her up and kissing all over her face. I walked back over to the couch and sat next to Jordan. He got up and went to my kitchen and went through the bag he left on my counter earlier.

He came back with a cupcake with the number 8 on it. He lit the candle and Dream stared at the light.

"I would sing happy birthday but I ain't the time yet so happy 8 months baby girl" he said me picked her up with his other hand. He whispered some stuff to her and kissed on the check and I smiled. We helped her to blow out the candle and gave her a bite of the cake.

I took some snaps and posted it on my story.

"I got to make I call real quick" I said when he sat back down.

"Too who"

"Don't start Jordan"

"I just wanna know who you finna call in another room" He said and I got annoyed.

"My nigga that's who" I said with attitude. He paused and put Dream down to play on the floor.

"Didn't i say you should stop playing with me" he said getting close to my face.

"Maybe you did but I don't care your not my man" I replied.

"Diamond"

"Jordan"

"Stop playing with me"

"Im bout to go make this call if you want to call one of your lil hoes go the fuck ahead" I said and walked into my bedroom before closing the door.

After I was done on the phone to Cameron I came back in the living room and Dream was asleep on Jordan's arms.

"You can put her down in my room if you want" I said going to the kitchen to get myself a drink. He nodded and got up. When he came back he came into the kitchen.

"So are we going to talk" he said and I rolled my eyes.

"About what now" I said eating a strawberry.

"What's going on with you and this guy" he said.

"You already know what it is" I said.

"I didn't think it would last this long" he said.

"It's only been two months and we are going to last way longer thank you" I said with attitude.

"Does he know you like I do" he said.

"Jordan we've known eachother linger if you know me better that's why" I replied.

"Exactly I know everything about you. I know that you get annoyed when your hungry"

"He knows that too" I said cutting him off.

"I know that your left breast is bigger than the right"

"He knows that too" I said laughing and I could tell he was getting mad.

"I know that you like listening to slow r&b before you sleep. I know the face you make when your in the mood. I know that you sit alone in a room and talk to your moms picture on the anniversary of her death" he said and I didn't say anything.

"Yeah I bet he don't know all that huh does he even know why your insecure about the scar on your inner thigh or that you blink faster when your nervous like how your doing now" he said I turned my face away from him and sipped my drink.

"Jordan stop" I said.

"We built so much together we learnt everything about each other" He said staring at me but I didn't look at him.

"And you ruined that"I said.

"Your going round in circles steady bringing up that shit"

"And your going round in circles trying to get me back after you said you was finna stop trying" I said "you know what I'm going to bed close the door on your way out" I said and walked out the kitchen.

I changed into some shorts and a top and went into bed. I heard the front door close so I knew he left. I looked at my sleeping angel and kissed her cheek. I wanted to cry and scream at the same time. He made me so mad and sad and I kept trying to get over him. My phone buzzed and it was I text from Jordan.

Jordan
I locked the door and put the key under the door so you don't have to get up good night

I read the message and closed me phone. I got I message and I thought it was him again but I wasn't.

Cameron❤️
Hope you have a beautiful sleep mamas Imma see you tomorrow x

I smiled at the message and texted him back. Jordan was right he doesn't know much about me but that's my fault not his it takes me long to open up and it's only been two months. I really do like Cameron and I'm not going to let him ruin that.

To be continued....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.7K 463 27
When her corrupted past catches up to her damaged present, what will happen to her in the near future? Come follow this girl along in her quest to tr...
212K 8.1K 40
Very broken but bougie girl & Very mean and attractive hood nigga book one: Been Away book two: Adore You PSA: VERY MATURE LANGUAGE, MENTAL HEALTH IS...
210K 5.6K 42
Diamond had a fucked up childhood which turned her into a thug. She starts falling for a boy but he doesn't know how fucked up she is and neither doe...
3.7M 129K 68
I was a boy when I met her and loving her taught me how to be a man. ** This book features MATURE THEMES including violence, strong language, sexual...