Hope βœ”

By -Kendiily

Hope Marie is a shy, Artistic and calm 16 year old girl who loves the library.What happens when she finds out... More

0
Characters
Missing Princess
The Promise
H .O .P .E
FOUND
Friend?
Thank You
Italian Mafia?
Secrets Revealed
Telling them
Friday
Watching
Meeting Hope
Fun
Dinner
Necklace?
She Knows
Family
New Characters/thank you
Woman?
Game Night/J&H
Unexpected
Empty
Shopping
Sister?
Putting the Pieces together
Confronting
Hidden Secrets
Shock&Plan
Dinner&Begin
Caught
Evidenceβœ”
Memories
Girls trip/Trouble
Reyna~ Part 1
Part 2
Meeting Part 1
The truth Part 2
Panic Part 1
Rage Part 2
More Truth
Plan
Alive
Confused
Flash back
Reason
Sage
Friendship?
Stick together
Right thing
Truth?/Change
Part 1
Part 2
Change man?
Missed/hugs
Lies
Stitches
Corinne's Truth
Forgiving
Part One
Part Two
Thank you/Update
π”π©ππšπ­πž!

Taken

81.7K 1.4K 842
By -Kendiily

|C h a p t e r 1|

Milia POV: {Mother}

"Play nice boys" I shouted at my sons who were playing on the boxing mat their father had bought them for their birthday.

"Si mama" the twins Roman and Rome said at the same time while going back to practicing.

You see my husband Reno owns and Italian Mafia so we must train our sons how to defend their selves since we have so many enemies.

My older son Blake will own the mafia since he was the oldest. When he turns 18years old he will take over the Mafia, his training started years ago on his 10 birthday.

"Boys be careful" I warned them for the third time.

"Non preoccuparti, zia, me la caverò con loro" my oldest Nephew Jordan told me in Italian with and evil smirk on his face as he watch the boys try to get up breathing heavily.

{Don't worry aunty I will take it easy on them}

"Are you boys okay?" I asked my two 13 year old sons who look like they were about to faint.

"Si mamma were fine" Roman assured me while Rome nodded his head in agreement.

"Okay I will just get you some wate-" the sound of crying cut me off , all the boys stop what they were doing and turned their attention to the door.

At the door stand my oldest son blake with my beautiful daughter. I watch as He made his way with a fussy Hope in his hand, I watched as he calmly placed her into his younger brother who had the gift to make her stop cry.

Sensing that she was placed into Hayden's arm Hope immediately fell asleep sucking her finger.

"That's not fair" Roman said quietly not wanted to wake her up.

" life isn't fair" Hayden shoot back.

" lets just take a second to look at how cute my baby sister looks" Blake told everyone. "Aww" and "yes" was heard from the boys.

"Mawmy cwn I hold my baby swister" my 4 year old son carter asked.

"When your older baby "

"But I am oldwr" he shoots back.

" aww does my little baby bwother wants to hold baby sister " Roman said mocking him.

"Mawmy tell Row to leve me alwone"

"Roman leave your brother alone" I said glaring at him.

"Mommies cry a bab-" Roman was cut off from the slamming opening revealing his father who looked pissed.

I calmly grab Hope from out of Hayden arm placing her into mine and made my way to the door to my husband who looks like he was going to murder someone any second.

"Boys behave" Reno told the boys, glaring at Roman only.

"Let me put her down so we can talk" I told him as quietly as I could, didn't want Hope to wake up.

"Si Mio Amore" he said kissing my lips and placing a kiss on Hope's forehead.

I calmly place Hope into her crib, placing her favorite teddy bear that Hayden had got her for her third birthday. I gently kissed her forehead. Upon making my way to the door I heard her say.

"I lwve you mommy" she told me before falling back asleep while holding her neckless that has our family logo and her name initials 'H.V' on it.

I quietly said 'Goodnight' before shutting the door, making my way to my husbands office which was down the hall. Upon making my way to my husbands office I saw my good friend Corinne who is like a sister to me, the kids love her like a second mother.

I wave and smile at her,but what surprised me next was that she rolled her eyes at me. Did I do something wrong? Maybe I'm just imagining things. I made my way to my husband office, I just have this feeling that two eyes were watching me. I pushed the two big doors open which revealed my angry looking husband who was sitting at his chair behind his desk, at the point right now he looks like he was gonna blow minute.

I made my way to him sitting on his lap kissing his lips which turned into a passionate kiss.

" We should stop before one of the kid come running through that door" I told him while pointing at the door that wasn't lock. I got up and made my way to the back of his chair messaging his shoulders, which was more better than having the kids walk in on us.

'Gotta keep things P-G 13 since we have a house full of kids' might I add 'Innocent kids'.

"I take it the mission didn't go good last night " I question him, messaging his tense back.

"It didn't sage and his gang out smarted us..." he paused for a second to moan as I massage the right spot in his back, a crack was heard.

"How can they out smarted you they don't have high tech sources like you do"

I'm confused as to how a newly gang got ahead of us or even got information to where or what time we were gonna be ambush them?

"Mitch had come to the conclusion that there is a spy in here working for Sage" he told me clenching his fist into a ball.

Who can be the spy ?

" That's how they knew you were gonna attack last night"

"Yap someone is feeding sage information"

"Who do you think it is?" I asked sitting down on the table.

Could it be vladen

No it can't he would never betray us

' What about Corrine she's been here for 30years she could be the traitor she did roll her eyes at you when you were on your way here' my self conscious told me.

' no she would never betray us, her husband was a loyal friend to us she would never' I said I know Corrine she would never betray us she and her husband swore.

' yap keep telling your self that honey'

" I know that look , that's your thinking look " Reno said looking at me with a worried expression.

" What I don't have a thinking face" I shoot back scratching my head nervously.

" yes you do. You do it every time your talking in your mind or having and argument with your mind " he said chuckling at his last sentence.

" I'm really that easy to read?" I frown slumping my shoulders a little.

" Yes you are. Don't worry love just leave Sage to me and the traitor " he said while saying sage name in anger.

Sage Marino I hate that name so much , you know how many times I try to get that name out off my head. He owns a new gang that just pop out of no where, he is smart but not smarter than us. My husband is trying to find the person who murdered my brother and his wife about 2 years ago by 2 man in hoodies. My brother have 2 sons. Both of nephews had been staying with us for the past few years and months since my parents were doing business and couldn't take them, so I had offered to look after them since the boys thought of them more like brothers than cousins.

I miss my younger brother so much

" Love your doing it again " I look up to see reno looking at me with a worried expression.

"Huh what were you saying ?"

"I was calling your name but you didn't answer me are you okay?" He said looking at me with a worried expression.

" I'm okay....just thinking "

"You were thinking about your brother weren't you" he asked sadly with a frown on his face.

My brother and his wife was always a tough subject when bringing it up, their death was hard for me to digest.

" I miss them so much Reno" I told him honestly with tears already forming in my eyes causing them to get blurry.

"I miss them too amore " he said hugging me tight.

"How about we go tell the boys goodnight and then head off to bed " He suggest , I nodded my head in answer since I was to tired to answer.

We made our way to the room that all the boys were sleeping in since it was my nephews last night sleeping here ,since my parents were in the city. They wanted to spend time with them for a while.

I quietly open the door while reno peep behind me , what we saw was to cute for my liking. Carter was sleeping on top of Rome, while Roman was sleeping with his mouth open drooling a little. My youngest nephew was sleeping on his older brother ,while Jayden was sleeping besides them. On the floor was Hayden he was asleep on one of the air mattress with chocolate cover all over his mouth.

'Ah hah now that's who's been stealing my chocolate' Reno whispered quietly in my ears ,while laughing.

'Hayden never learns' I replied quietly as I was trying hard not to laugh.

On the other side of the room was my older son Blake and Bella my dearest friends older son sleeping on the bigger bed.

' goodnight my sons, nephews and family friends I love you all sweet dreams ' I quietly said as I closed the door.

We made our way to our bed room which wasn't far from where the kids were sleeping in. I change out of my clothes that I had been wearing all day into some nice and comfy pyjamas, Reno on the other hand wore no shirts and only his pyjama pants.

We made our way to bed hugging each other tight , I felt Reno kiss my cheeks before saying.

"goodnight amore" that was all I heard before darkness consumes me.

<><><>
3am

Checking the time I saw that I was 3 am , usually around these time Hope would have been awake.

She wasn't crying ?

Why isn't she crying?

To many question was flowing through my mind, I just had this feeling that something was wrong. As I was getting out of bed I felt two hands wrapping around my waist.

" where you going love " Reno asked in his sexy morning voice , I could literally die just listening to him talk.

'Not now Mil you have to go check on you daughter remember ' my brain reminds me of what I was gonna do.

'Right'

" Amore your doing that thing again" Reno said raising his eyebrow while frowning.

"No.. Yes, I'm just going to check on Hope I haven't heard her cry which is strange since she would wake up these hours" I told him while proceeding to chant a prayer in my mind ,hoping that my daughter is alright .

Call me paranoid all you want idgaf

" she's fine Mil" he said trying assure me that everything was fine.

I know something is wrong , call it a mothers intuition.

"I'll be right back let me just go check on her" I said standing up walking out the door not letting him try to talk me out of not going.

I made my way to her room which was upstairs, I saw that no guards were station outside of her door.

'Where the fuck are the guards ' I thought in anger that no one was guarding her door.

I mentally note to have a 'serious' conversation with Nate ' Renos younger brother' .

Ugh, I pushed the door open flipping on the light that was close to the door since it was dark as hell in the room.

Why is this room so fucking dark ?!

It was not the darkness that have me being paranoid its the quietness that fills the air of the room the only thing that is heard is her ballerina music box that my mother had bought her when she and my father went to Italy for there 40 anniversary.

Hope immediately fell in love with it, right then I knew that she would be shy as a mouse.

My entire world froze when I saw that her crib was empty , I fell to the ground shaking. My heart was pounding so fast , It felt like I was have a heart attack. I let out a painful scream.

"Reno- Reno" I screamed and cry , I felt my hands shaking , I curl my self into a ball while holding unto Hopes favorite teddy bear that Hayden had gotten her for her third birthday. I continue to scream Reno name.

Until he finally came pushing the door open, I found my self crying and sobbing even
more shaking my head constantly.

"No..N-No..t-they-" my voice crack as I continue to shake my head , I pause for a second before speaking again.

"qualcuno ha preso la nostra bambina ... h-hanno preso mia figlia ... Reno hanno preso la mia bambina- " I told him sobbing and crying out every sentence in italian, I watch as Reno face turn from concern to Anger in a second.

{somebody took our baby
girl... t-they took my daughter...Reno they took my baby}.

I felt Reno hold me as I continue to cry and sob into his chest. Reno even shed a few tears, we stayed like this for a few minutes holding each other until the door was flung open by my 3 older sons ,their cousin and Bella son who is Blake best friend.

They all look mad, I couldn't see since my eyes were puffy from all the crying but I heard my twin sons ask their father is it was true.

I immediately felt tears run down my eyes. I couldn't hear what my older son and his father were talking about because I felt numb, my mind was just every where.

Why did they take my baby?!

She's only three years old !!

Why did they take my baby!!!

I felt more tears flowing down my eyes as I kept repeating those words in my mind. I felt Reno lifting me into his arms, I couldn't think straight I was just broken.

Is this how mothers feel when they lost a child?

Why do I feel empty ?

Why do I feel like this?!!

I have so many questions that my brain was starting to hurt, my eyes were starting to irritate me, and my hands and body was shaking non stop.

I was so deep in my thoughts I didn't even know that Reno had place me on the bed. He gently kiss my forehead before saying.

"I promise who ever did this will play for taking our princess away..." he paused wiping away tears that was starting to roll down to my cheeks before continue.

"I promise mio amore I will kill them for making you suffer" he told me before leaving me lying on bed broken and lost.

Reno always keeps his promise no matter what he have to do he will bring my baby back. I close my eyes dreaming about a happy place where I can see my little girl again.

CØÑTÌÑÚÉ...........

~2609~

It's a tragic lost that hope will never know how much her mother loved her °^°

Hope~
a feeling of expectation and desire for a certain thing to happen.

"There was never a night or a problem that could defeat sunrise or hope or faith since faith is always plan and hope is always asked"
~Hope

° Hope °

" Have hope in something that you believe in if it doesn't happen right away"

~ Kennik11

Find out what happens next on:

Publish- Sep/12/2020 11pm

°W H Y D I D Y O U D O I T°

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

167K 6.7K 40
she is a innocent girl who has always lived a simple happy life with her loving mother and stepfather-which she doesn't know is her stepfather. ...
34.1K 774 33
This is the story of Lily Grey/King. She was kidnapped at the age of 5 from her family of 7 brothers and father, since her mother died giving birth t...
45.6K 668 15
Gabriella is a 16 year old girl who lived with her adopted mom. Well, this was before she unfortunately passed away. Gabby was sent to live with her...
37.6K 1.1K 15
Although she was surrounded by love she couldn't help but feel hollow and broken. She woke up every day, restless after a tiring and horrific night S...