BD (B1)

By TheOwlOfAthena

Kim Jennie, or should I say, Doctor Kim, is your average day and night doctor. Jennie has a simple life and h... More

Intro
01 | The gangster and the doctor
02 | Call 119
03 | The hospital
04 | Gangsters
05 | Is he alive?
06 | Thank you, doctor
07 | She's nice
08 | The nurse and gangster
09 | Friends
10 | He's awake
11 | Anger issues
12 | Yoongi, be nice.
14 | Night shift
15 | Stop flirting
16 | Discharged
17 | Visit
18 | He's just a patient
19 | Unnie
20 | I want Dr. Kim
21 | This is my territory
22 | Stare
23 | Take care of me
24 | My doctor
25 | I trust you
26 | My sisters
27 | Criminal
28 | Don't deny
29 | I'm in love with Dr. Kim
30 | Meet me
31 | Their approval
32 | I can't
33 | Talk
34 | Too late
Bangtan's doctor
Doctor series

13 | We need you back

1.2K 42 24
By TheOwlOfAthena

***

Kim Taehyung

I sighed and pulled my hood over my head and placed both of my hands on the pocket of my black hoodie that I have on.

I just got into another argument with my parents because they kept complaining about me and my 'weird' attitude. They said I will have to act more like a proper gentleman and not show the public how I truly act.

My hands turns into fists in my hoodie as I remembered my parents telling me to change to their own idea of a perfect son.

Tsk, perfect son my ass.

How can they tell their own child to change into someone he's not?!

I just couldn't stand the two of them any longer and I made an excuse to visit Yoongi hyung so I could leave that damn house.

They even have the audacity to ask me why they're acting this way when they won't even open their eyes and are too ignorant to notice their own mistakes as parents.

Now, I'm back here in the hospital to visit Yoongi hyung and stay in his room for as long as I need to and let my head cool off.

"You're here," He greeted to me as I closed the door behind me and walked over to the couch.

"Again."

I raised my brow and gave him an amused look.

"Oh? You don't want me here, hyung? And I thought we'd be there for each other," I teased.

He scoffed, "You got into a fight again with your parents, didn't you?"

I stayed quiet as he just stared at me.

"What is this about now?" He asked.

I sighed, "You know, same old topic, some yelling here and there. I couldn't take it anymore and I said I wanted to go for a walk and decided to visit you instead."

"Clearly, you just didn't know where to go," He stated and gave me a smirk.

I crossed my arms, "At least I'm here to keep you company when the others are too busy."

"I can manage on my own."

I gazed towards him and started to pout.

"Hyung~" I whined which made him roll his eyes.

"What the heck do you want?" He asked, clearly not in a good mood.

"We need you back," I told him. "So many gangs are starting to fight back and we can't push them back any longer."

"Let them tire themselves out," He says in a monotone voice.

I whined even more, "But, Yoongi hyung!!"

"Look, just let them tire themselves out as long as they want and wait for them to slowly disappear knowing that we don't give a f*ck about their gan—"

"MIN FREAKING YOONGI"

We both turned our heads to the person who just barged in hyung's room.

"What the hell do you want now, woman?!" Hyung yelled back at Jennie.

She walk inside, "I told you to take a rest because your body needs it—put that freaking scalpel down!"

My eyes widened when I finally realized what hyung was playing with in his hands. It's a freaking scalpel, where the heck did he get that?!

Jennie placed both of her hands on her hips, "You stole that from the nurses again, didn't you?"

Hyung shrugged, "I got bored and I wanted to practice but I couldn't find a knife or a dagger, so this scalpel will probably do."

I see Jennie trying to remain calm as she runs her hand through her hair.

"Ugh, I should really give you sleeping pills next time" She says.

"Go ahead, nobody's stopping you."

"You're crazy."

"Always have been."

"I can't believe you're still alive. Living such a dangerous lifestyle, you should be dead by now."

"Well, it's you're fault. You were the one who saved my life, remember?" He teased.

"I should be the one to die then, so I won't have to talk to you ever again."

"Don't be stupid. There won't be anyone to mess around anymore."

"Tsk."

"After all, you're my favorite lady doctor."

This made Jennie sigh out of exhaustion and annoyance. Looks like I won't have to keep hyung company anymore, the doctor is here to mess around with him.

Then, she turned to me, "Oh! Hey, Taehyung."

I smiled to her, "Hi, Jennie!"

"Yeah, go and start flirting with your patient's visitor," Hyung complained.

Jennie rolled her eyes and walked out of the room and slammed the door shut.

I turned to hyung and gave him a disappointed look and he gave me back a confused one.

"The heck are you looking at?" He asked, clearly annoyed.

"You should be a lot nicer to her, hyung."

He rolled his eyes, "Don't start lecturing me, Taehyung. I can do whatever I want."

I sighed, knowing that hyung won't even listen to Jin hyung, what more if I start telling him to stop acting rude and be more nice towards the girls, especially Jennie.

A few hours later, I decided to excuse myself and wanted to walk around the hospital to find where the huge garden Hobi hyung was talking about.

Other than going out with my friends and training under the family company, I also like taking pictures and anything related to photography.

"I'll be back, hyung."

As I walked through the hallway, I arrived at the lobby area and saw Jennie talking with the receptionist and a few other staff.

I smiled and decided to be on my way. But, before I could walk any further, a voice called out to me.

"Taehyung!"

I turned around and saw Jennie walking towards me with a clipboard in hand.

"Hey."

She looked at me up and down, "Let me guess, you're going to the garden, aren't you?"

"How did you know?"

She pointed at my small handbag where my camera is placed.

I chuckled, "Hobi hyung told me about it and I wanted to take a good look for myself.

Jennie gave me a smile, "Well then, take your time."

"Hm?"

"Well, most of the people who wanted to take a look at the garden," She paused. "Found some valuable things that they decided to bring home."

My brow rose, "They stole things?"

She giggled, "Oh no, I guess what I'm saying is that you might want to take your time and find something worthwhile."

I waved her goodbye as I made my way to where the garden was.

As soon as I arrived by the entrance, I was in complete awe. I guess the hospital does have the money to maintain the garden for it to look so beautiful.

"I wish I can walk now."

I glanced at the girl on a wheelchair as she stared down at the grass with a nurse accompanying her.

"Don't worry, Byeol, you just need to wait a little longer," The nurse told her.

I decided to take out the camera as I walked around the huge garden. There aren't a lot of people out in the garden as the sky was turning grey.

After I took a lot of wonderful pictures, I decided to place my camera in front of my face so I could look at the garden through the eye of the camera.

I started moving around slowly to look for a perfect shot.

Then, I froze.

Right in front of me was a young girl sitting down on one of the benches as she stared at nowhere.

I zoomed in on her with my camera and my heart  beat quickened when I saw her turn her head to me. I put down my camera and felt like time stopped as we stared into each other's eyes.

You might want to take your time and find something worthwhile.

"May I help you?"

I was brought back to reality when she called to me.

"Um..."

"You've been standing there for so long and I couldn't help but feel like you are staring at me," She says.

I got confused, "Feel?"

She paused and smiled before looking back at where she was staring at earlier.

"I'm blind."

Taehyung, you're stupid.

"Oh, I'm so sorry to hear that."

She shook her head, "It's quite alright, I'm used to hearing the same reaction from people."

Silence.

I took a deep breath, "May I take a seat beside you, miss?"

She didn't say anything at first and then I saw her nod.

I smiled as I walked over to her and took the empty spot right next to her.

"I heard clicking sounds from you earlier," She began. "What were you doing?"

I glanced down on my camera and smiled, "I was taking pictures of everything that I found beautiful in the garden."

"May I?" She asked and held out her hand.

I took the camera and gently placed it in her hand, our fingers slightly touching.

She starts to gently touch the camera and I see her smile which made me smile as well.

"It feels pretty."

I nodded while staring at her, "Yeah, very wonderful."

I guess I should thank Jennie once again. I did find something worthwhile.

I found someone.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

806K 15.5K 100
"Dr. Lee is in the house." You're Bangtans new physician. You've left everything behind back in America for a new start and boy have you found it. ...
6K 578 28
"I really didn't expect you to be this type of a doctor. I'm really disappointed" I said looking straight into his eyes. Even saying that I could hea...
110K 3.7K 41
In which Jimin gets shot and Jihoon has no choice but to bring him to his older brother to get fixed up. Not expecting love to soon blossom between t...
1.4M 38.9K 71
A cold hearted gang in the underground, merciless and powerful. They are the feared of the feared, no one will dare to cross their path. Yet, at hom...