๐™ฒ๐™ฐ๐™ผ๐™ธ๐™ป๐™ฐ ( ๐š‰๐šŠ๐š‹๐š๐š’๐šŽ๐š•...

By cncoXjb

๐™ท๐šŽ'๐šœ ๐š›๐š’๐šŒ๐š‘ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐šœ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š‘๐šŠ๐šœ ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š›๐šข ๐š•๐š’๐š๐š๐š•๐šŽ. ๐š†๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š™๐šŽ๐š—๐šœ ๐š ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š— ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š–๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š๏ฟฝ... More

Characters
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
029
030
031
032

028

167 24 58
By cncoXjb

Later that night the Velez family decided to have a family dinner. Sofia's father was as well present as he was trying to fix situations. Sofia was still concerned on Camila finding out , she didn't want her to. Which was the reason why the two excused themselves from the dinner and are now arguing on the side of the house.

Their arguing came to a halt when they heard a voice.

" Mama !"

Selma and Sofia both turned around , there stood Camila. Selma's heart fluttered as she heard the words that escaped Camila's lips even though Camila shouldn't have called her that. Camila's eyes were read and puffy from all the crying she has done. Sofia was now on the ground crying silently.

" mi hija." Selma said walking closer trying to touch Camila.

" don't touch me." The girl said and that's when her mother began to cry.

" You think I can forgive you that easily after everything you've done? I shouldn't even have called you mama. What kind of woman are you ?"

" Mi amor , please listen to me." Selma pleaded

" no I don't want to listen there's no excuse." She replied to her mother.

" Mama." Sofia cried on the ground.

" Look there's your daughter , I'm not your daughter." Camila stated, that was a stab to the heart for Selma.

The entire family then showed up and stopped at the sight.

" I feel embarrassed and ashamed. I'll continue to hate you and myself for being the daughter of such an irresponsible mother like you." Camila spat through her tears. Everyone's jaw dropped , Selma only cried harder.

" Our chapter ended without even starting , my mother's name is Caren Cabello. You are Selma Velez , continue to live your life with your daughter , without me." Were the last words she said before walking away with Zabdiel who had arrived.

The entire family was ashamed and upset. They as well have been apart of such a huge lie. They couldn't believe that Selma had lied to them. Sofia's grandma even wanted her to leave the house but , Sofia was fighting for her mom.

At the end weight was lifted off her shoulders , everyone now knew.

_______

Will Camila ever talk to her mother again ?Will her and Sofia ever get along ?

Okay if I weren't in Erick's lane who's lane do you think I'd be in ?

xoxo CNCOx5

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.9K 751 30
๐’˜๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’…๐’ ๐’Š ๐’…๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’†๐’ ๐’Š ๐’๐’๐’—๐’† ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’˜๐’‚๐’๐’• ๐’”๐’๐’Ž๐’†๐’ƒ๐’๐’…๐’š ๐’†๐’๐’”๐’†? --- she came into their lives to work with them and hope...
21.6K 975 26
๐‘Œ๐‘Ž ๐‘ก๐‘ขฬ ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘  ๐‘š๐‘–๐‘Ž ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘  ๐‘‘๐‘’ ๐‘๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘š๐‘’... ๐‘Œ๐‘œ ๐‘ก๐‘’ ๐‘ ๐‘œ๐‘›ฬƒ๐‘’ฬ , ๐‘ก๐‘’ โ„Ž๐‘–๐‘๐‘’ ๐‘’๐‘™ ๐‘Ž๐‘š๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ ๐‘Œ๐‘œ ๐‘’๐‘› ๐‘œ๐‘ก๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ž ๐‘ฃ๐‘–๐‘‘๐‘Ž ๐‘™๐‘™๏ฟฝ...
187K 1.7K 104
____ั•eqฯ…el ั‚o 'ะฝฮนgะฝ on love'____ Please read 'High On Love' first so you don't get confused. Social Media / Instagram Highest Rankings: #2 in cnco #2...
5.9K 541 26
๐’€ ๐’‚๐’–๐’๐’’๐’–๐’† ๐’š๐’ ๐’†๐’”๐’•๐’†ฬ ๐’†๐’ ๐’๐’•๐’“๐’‚ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’“๐’•๐’† ๐‘บ๐’๐’š ๐’Ž๐’‚ฬ๐’” ๐’‡๐’†๐’๐’Š๐’› ๐’‘๐’๐’“๐’’๐’–๐’† ๐’š๐’ ๐’‘๐’–๐’…๐’† ๐’†๐’๐’„๐’๐’๐’•๐’“๐’‚๐’“๐’•๐’† ๐’€ ๐’‚๐’–๐’๐’’๐’–๐’†...