MIND OF A MENACE

By DaiiDaDon

"Lemme find out, imma kill you" "ImMa KiLL yOu" More

Zero
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FifthTeen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-one
Istg
LLVπŸ’”πŸ₯Ί
Do not click on Von's intsgram tags
Twenty-two
Twenty-three
Twenty-four
Twenty-five
πŸ•Š
Twenty-six
Twenty-seven
Twenty-eight
Twenty-Nine
Thirty
Thirty-one

Fourteen

16.9K 715 581
By DaiiDaDon

"What the hell we gone do now?" I asked Darren as the cop cars pulled off with all of us in it. 

Lemme tell y'all what happened, Imma do a flash back. 

                           Flashback like 30 minutes ago

"No stupid, spray the pan first." Darren yelled. 

"Y'all." Markel said. Nobody paid attention to his ass because we thought he was gonna say something stupid. 

"Y'all don't know how to make biscuits? Yea, y'all going to hell." Lamont said as he sat on the counter. 

"Y'all." Markell said again.

"Y'all niggas ain't got no Pam?" Darren  asked. 

"YALL." Markell yelled this time. 

"WHAT?" We all yelled back. 

Right on time, the police busted through the damn door and Sierra's ass damn near fell out. 

"WHAT YALL NOT ANOUT TO DO IS GRAB MY NIGGA LIKE THAT?" She yelled as the Yankees Oscar on the floor. 

"He's gonna get down. Don't pull him." I said calmly as the officer tried to pull Lamont off the counter. 

"Yea don't pull me nigga." He said before they pull him on the ground. 

"I SAID DONT PULL HIM." I said as I through the biscuit batter on the officer. 

Girl they done  pulled me on the ground next. 

"Chill." Lamont yelled. 

"OH MY GOD." Darren cried. Her old crybaby ass. 

I'm surprised I'm not crying. They gone tased me, I'm tryna kick these hoes. 

"Alright yalls doing too much." I said. 

"I know one thing if my lace lift, it's over for all yall. Yes that is a threat." I said. 

"You're  gonna watch your mouth!" The female officer yelled before she pulled me up. 

"And you're gonna get the fuck out my face." I yelled back. 

I fucking hate cops, white ones at that. 

"This muthafucka brave." Kb said as they held him up against the wall. 

"Chile they done arrested Sierra." Darren cried.

"You're friends gonna be next if she doesn't calm down." 

"First of all, that's not my friend. That's my sister." Darren said. Her ass wasn't crying now.

"Y'all got a lot of nerve disrespecting the police." Another officer said. 

They still had my ass in cuffs, my wrist bleeding like a bitch. 

"Shut the fuck up. Old wrinkly white bitch." Lamont laughed before they yanked him off the ground.

"Lemme catch you without that badge on officer." I heard Sierra yell. 

"I hate the police." I said. 

"Stop pulling me bitch." Oscar yelled. 

Y'all know the projects, when somebody get arrested, or they see police outside the whole projects out there. 

"Hold on Why y'all got my daughter?" My mama yelled. 

"I know Tuti ass wasn't in there moving weight." My uncle yelled.

"On everything I love, I was just in there making biscuits." I laughed. 

"Push me again." I said. 

"Me and you gone have some real problems. Take these damn cuffs off me. I ain't do shit." I said before I stood back up and she pushed me back down. 

Scraped my damn knee. 

"Alright now I wanna fight." I cried. 

This bitch burning so fucking bad. I hope somebody shoot that bitch. 

"Tuti stop it." My nana yelled. 

"No look at my knee." I cried.

"Why both of my kids in hand cuffs?" My dad yelled. 

"Your daughters attacked an officer." 

"THESE NIGGA LYING HOLD UP." Markell yelled. 

They had all of us sitting on a curb. My knee burn, somehow Oscar got a big ass bruise over his head. 

"Is y'all okay?" Sierra asked. 

"No my fucking knee hurt. I just know I'm beating officer dickhead ass." I said. 

"AINT NOBODY HIT THAT BITCH ON GOD." Darren yelled. 

"What the fuck?" Gee asked as he hopped out the moving car. 

"There He is." Oscar smiles. 

"That's the lawyer." He said. 

"Y'all hoes in trouble now. Look at all of our injuries, Mr.Grand." He yelled. 

"Y'all some pussies." Lamont said to the cops. 

"How y'all gone arrest my girl because she threw biscuit batter?" He said. 

"It was on purpose." I whispered. 

"Shut up." He whispered back. 

"Y'all scared of biscuit batter?" Markell laughed. 

"HA! Y'all hoes weak." Sierra yelled. 

Here's why we acting a damn fool, distraction. 

If they get too distracted, they gone forget to read our rights and then we gone be free. 

I know that sounds weird but Oscar told us to do that. He said he did that so many times and got out of it. 

"That's why y'all cant get into The salty Spitoon. Y'all gotta go to weenie hut Jr." Oscar yelled causing all of us to laugh. 

We was watching spongebob earlier. 

"Y'all need to stop it and behave." KBs nana yelled. 

"But nana, you could see the steam coming from their ears." Know laughed. 

"WE COOKING PIGS." Sierra laughed. 

That one made the crowd laugh. This bitch is so stupid.

"Get up, all of you." The officer said. His big fat white ass was sooo mad. 

"Fat bitch." I said as I hit my head once he threw me in the car. 

He gone laugh. 

"Ayo you got a daughter?" I asked. He looked like he did. 

"Imma fight that bitch." I laughed just like he did. 

"We gone jump her ugly white ass friend." Sierra yelled from the other car. 

"WE GONE GET YALL OUT." Somebody yelled. 

Girl we already out, they ain't read our rights. 

"Oscar May be dumb but he sure is smart." Darren laughed causing me to laugh. 

"Y'all are going down for a long time." The officer laughed.

"Okay." We laughed as he pulled off.

                                                           End of flashback

"Anyways, girl I gotta get my nails done these white bitches cracked it." Darren said. 

"Shush." The officer said. 

"You could've been anything in the world. A successful businessman. A fashion designer. Literally anything and you chose to be a cop. The most disrespected person in the world. You must have a humiliation kink." I said. 

"I wanted to carry out my fathers legacy." 

"Fuck yo dad." I sat back. 

"And his white ass legacy." Darren said. 

—Prewritten. Purr  

—Don't forget, ACAB😉

—comments ?

—concerns?

—ideas?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

197K 4.5K 67
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
253K 1.4K 33
This is a mix of different animes that have smut in them
50K 665 39
˚ Β· . "Welcome to FPE Oneshots!, feel free to make requests." β•°β”ˆβž€ ✎ π™π™šπ™¦π™ͺπ™šπ™¨π™©π™¨ π™–π™§π™š π™˜π™‘π™€π™¨...
1.2M 57.3K 83
"The only person that can change Mr. Oberois is their wives Mrs. Oberois". Oberois are very rich and famous, their business is well known, The Oberoi...