Hetalia Meets Countryhumans O...

De nooo_username

It's just a normal day for Alfred, the personification of the united states. Pretending that he's fine dealin... Mais

A/N
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Hetalia trash
Chapter 4
About Author that no one asked for.
Chapter 5
Ok.
On Hold
Let's talk about some things/Up for adoption!
Ok

Clarifications and Questions

1.9K 31 5
De nooo_username

I need to know something: Do you guys want shorter chapters and faster updates or longer chapters and slower updates? 

Let me know by commenting

Ok so.. this is for people who read the chapter I just unpublished. If you haven't, move on.

That is not how I want this story to go. I had that idea and thought maybe I could incorporate it into the story, but that's not really what I want to do. So, if that chapter interested you at all, I am going to be making another book with only Hetalia in it, that is just about the Iceland being the father thing. So, if you like my writing and that story idea, go check it out.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

274K 17.4K 21
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
466K 31.5K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
76.2K 1.7K 32
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
1.8M 60.1K 73
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...