Taboo (Merle Dixon x OFC)

By DriftwoodObsessed

A pre-apocalyptic love story about a young woman and her taboo relationship with her Dad's best friend, Merle... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35

Chapter 22

1.3K 18 0
By DriftwoodObsessed

We were almost ready to make our way back to the fruit fields. I wondered if Merle was going to try and dominate me like he'd claimed at his marijuana field. He'd been acting completely normal since we had returned to the truck. There had been no talk at all about sex, and he seemed to be coming down from his cocaine high. We had only spoken about fruit and the things we needed to take with us.

Merle was pulling the last wooden fruit basket out of the bed of the truck when he asked me to get something out of the cab. "Autumn, reach in the cab o' the truck and get those prunin' shears fer me, would ya?"

The shears were the last thing we needed. Everything else we needed was set out on the ground in the order we would be transporting it. We had to make a few trips, but that was no big deal. The fields weren't far at all.

Merle set the basket he had in his arms down on the ground with the others and stretched. With a strange gleam in his eye, he watched me mosey toward the truck.

"Sure. Where'd ya put 'em?" I asked, opening the passenger side door.

"The middle console," he replied, climbing up into the empty bed of the truck.

"Oh, okay." I nodded, realizing he was going into the toolbox for something else, although, I wasn't sure what he was after. Everything we needed was already in the baskets on the ground.

The middle console was part of the seat. I had flipped it up earlier so I could be close to Merle, so I had to put it down. Leaning into the truck, I pulled the compartment down and opened it.

The first thing I saw was a bunch of papers with phone numbers on them. I could tell from the handwriting that they belonged to Daryl, so I didn't even bother to skim over them. It was none of my business. My hand moved aside a few pens, some old cassette tapes, a spare lighter, a tire gauge, and some change. It was all typical junk you would find in a man's truck, but I didn't see any pruning shears.

Merle had reached inside the toolbox and retrieved whatever he was after. He glanced at me through the back window curiously as he closed it. My guess was he was wondering if I had found the pruning shears yet, which I had not. They were nowhere in sight.

"Ya sure ya put 'em in here? I don't see 'em," I stated.

"They're in there," Merle declared, hoisting himself over the side of the truck. He landed on his feet with a raspy grunt. "Keep lookin'."

"Merle, I'm tellin' ya, they ain't here," I said, sighing and looking at him over my shoulder as he came up behind me. I blinked in surprise at what he had in his hands. There was a rolled up leather belt in one and a small leather crop in the other one.

"Nah, I lied. They ain't in there. They're in my back pocket," he said softly. Stepping up behind me, he stared down at my ass, which was level with his groin.

"Why'd ya lie 'bout that? Did ya just wanna see me bend over or somethin'?" I asked, giggling. I knew he had to have an agenda. He wouldn't lie to me about something that small unless he was trying to distract me.

"Mmm, hmm, yeah. That's pretty much the whole reason right there," Merle admitted, smirking and laying the belt and whip on the floor of the truck. "That, and I didn't want ya ta know what I was gettin' out the toolbox. I wanted it ta be a surprise."

"Where'd ya get those? Did ya plan on usin' those on me?" I wanted to know, flashing him a naughty grin.

"Do ya trust me, Autumn?" he asked seriously, ignoring my questions.

He was so close to me, I couldn't hop down on my feet if I wanted to. Gripping my hips in his hands, he pressed his cock against my ass. I gasped when I realized he was getting hard. I could feel his cock growing against me rapidly. He ground himself into me a few times, gritting his teeth.

I groaned in response at the feeling before saying, "Well, yeah. Of course I do. Ya know I do. Why're ya even askin' me that?"

I gave him a strange look. Surely, he had to know I trusted him after 25 years of constantly being in my life. I didn't trust anyone the way I trusted him.

"Cuz it's important fer this ta work right," Merle insisted, rocking his hips against me while he spoke. "I wanna know ya fully trust me b'fore I tie yer hands t'gether. I don't wanna scare ya. I need ta know yer aware I'd never hurt ya. Never, I'd never do that, but Dominant Merle can get kinda rough. Ya need ta tell me if ya ain't comfortable with somethin' or if it hurts. I'll stop. I swear. Okay?"

Merle wasn't playing around. I had a feeling I was about to experience something super erotic. I was looking forward to it. We had already engaged in some light BDSM, but he had never tied my hands together or used a whip on me.

"So ya do plan on usin' those things on me." I laid across the seat on my belly, willingly submitting myself to him by offering him my wrists. "I trust ya completely. I know ya'd never hurt me. Ya love me. Ya just wanna have a lil bit o' fun."

"Yeah, I do love ya," he said gently. "That's why I need ta know ya trust me. Like I said, I don't wanna scare ya. I tend ta get pretty fuckin' violent when I do this."

Grabbing my ponytail in his hand, he forced my face into the seat and dry-humped me. A growl escaped him and I felt wetness seep out of me. The idea of him being in complete control over everything turned me on. He was going to be in control of my every movement. I wasn't going to be allowed to do anything but take what he had to offer.

"I like it when yer violent. I always have. I dunno why but it turns me on. Even though I stopped ya from beatin' Jimmy's face in the other day, some small part o' me thought ya were hot as fuck when ya were all pissed off like that," I revealed. My voice was muffled from my face being smashed against the seat, but he understood me.

"Oh, ya like that, huh? Ya like me bein' all pissed off and in control?" Merle snarled.

"Yes," I whimpered, looking back at his determined expression once he had let go of my hair.

Merle snatched the leather belt from the floor, unrolled it with a flick of his wrist, and bound my wrists quickly. I tried to yank them apart and get out of the belt, but I had no luck. I shook my head, telling him without words that I couldn't get free.

"Ya okay?" he asked, concerned. "Is it too tight?"

"Yes, I'm okay. My wrists are bound. No big deal," I told him. "It don't hurt if that's what yer worried 'bout."

"No big deal, huh?" Merle snickered darkly, shaking his head. My eyes widened as he placed a bandana and his hunting knife next to my head. It was still in its sheath.

"Okay, obviously yer gonna blindfold me, but what are ya doin' with that knife?" I wondered out loud. "Ya ain't gonna cut me, are ya? I gotta shoot comin' up soon. That wouldn't look-"

He interrupted me instantly. "No, baby girl. I told ya I'd never hurt ya. I'm just gonna cut yer clothes off. I would shove somethin' in yer mouth, but I wanna be able ta hear yer moans. What was that ya said ta me last night? The hottest thing in the world is hearin' yer lover moan because o' what yer doin' ta 'im?" He rolled his hips into mine, his erection sneaking its way between my ass cheeks. "Plus, if ya need ta tell me no or ta stop. I wanna be able ta understand ya."

"Close enough, yeah. I ain't got no other clothes with me, though. I'll have ta be out here naked, and ya said there's too many skeeters-" I tried to talk, but he cut me off again.

"I took care o' that," Merle rasped, his breaths becoming heavy and ragged. "I put everythin' we need fer this in the toolbox b'fore ya woke up this mornin', includin' an extra set o' clothes. Don't worry. Just enjoy yerself."

"Okay, I trust ya," I assured him. "But later I think we should maybe talk 'bout where yer dominant side comes from."

"Oh, we will. I already planned on that, but not 'til later." He took the bandana in his hands, opening it up so he could fold it into a blindfold.

I could accept that. I was super curious as to why he got into this kind of stuff in the first place, but I was willing to wait.

"Yer sexy. I'm kinda bummed I won't be able ta see ya." I stuck my lower lip out at him.

Chuckling, he wrapped the bandana around my head and tied it tightly. Merle in his overalls disappeared from my sight. I was now blind.

"Can ya see?" Merle wanted to know.

"Uhh, uhh." I shook my head, trying to see if the bandana would shift and I'd be able to see, but I had no such luck. "It's on good. It ain't goin' nowhere." The only thing moving was my ponytail.

"Good. I wanted ta blind ya so whatever ya feel would be more intense. Yer senses'll sharpen," he explained.

"I know. I've engaged in this sorta thing b'fore, but not ta this extreme." I shut my mouth when I heard him pick up the knife.

This was becoming very interesting. I knew if it was anyone else behind me that I would be scared to death. I wouldn't trust them to cut off my clothes and not slice me open by accident, but I knew Merle knew exactly what he was doing when it came to knives and other weapons. I knew he wouldn't slice my skin. It was very exciting to me for him to have as much control as he had.

Merle's cock was rock hard between my thighs. He was stroking himself as best he could by dry-humping me, but I could tell he was getting frustrated. There were too many clothes in his way. I gasped when he unsheathed his knife and made a cut all the way up the back of my shirt.

"Ya ever had any rape fantasies?" he asked, bending over my backside.

"Not really, just super rough, dominant sex. Kinda like we been doin' but harder," I answered honestly.

"Maybe you'll lemme pretend one day?" Merle asked hopefully.

He scraped the tip of his blade down my spine. It was cold, but I wasn't worried about him cutting me. Nicking my bra clasp, he ripped it open in the back with a sexy grunt.

"Yes, I'll let ya pretend one day," I said in a small voice. "It's just a game."

"Good. I ain't never raped no one. I wouldn't do that, but I do like ta dream 'bout it sometimes." he confessed, sucking my earlobe between his lips. "I like thinkin' 'bout takin' whatever the fuck I want. Maybe I'll claim yer asshole that night, make it mine."

"Maybe ya will." I groaned when he kissed the back of my neck.

"Yer pants gotta go," Merle complained.

He made a long cut on both sides of my jeans, then I heard him set down the knife before he unbuckled his overalls. He backed up slightly, then they fell to the forest floor around his feet with a clink. I heard the rustle of his wife beater as he removed it. I don't know where it ended up. I didn't hear it land.

He didn't touch me at all for a few seconds, and he was silent until he let out a small moan. His hand brushed my thigh slowly a few times, making me realize he was quiet because he was jerking his cock. I didn't say a word, but my pussy was getting wetter by the second. Merle might have had control over me, but I had control over him, too, in a way. He was so turned on by what he saw underneath him, he couldn't help but stroke himself. I heard the wetness on his cock as he stroked, his hand moving through his own pre-cum, his hard breaths.

"Oh, man. Ya look so hot layin' there under my control like that."

He yanked my shirt and bra out from underneath me, tossing it somewhere else. Grunting, he ripped open the cuts he had made on my pants. They got yanked out from under me, too, along with my panties after he cut them. They ended up hanging off my shoes. He wasn't interested in completely removing them yet. He might have left them on so I wouldn't be able to wildly kick my feet.

I heard Merle set his knife on the floor of the truck. He hadn't re-sheathed it, so he probably planned on using it for something else. I shivered when his lips touched my spine. One of his hands reached between my thighs to feel for wetness. The other held my head down by my hair.

"Yer soaked." Merle snickered, teasing my pussy lips with his fingertip.

"Mmm, hmm. This is really excitin'," I mumbled. My pussy throbbed with need. I tried to push it against his finger, but he wasn't having it.

"No," he grumbled, spreading my wetness around. "I say when ya get pleasure." I got a hard smack on my ass for moving without being told.

"Yes, Uncle Merle," I said obediently. "I'm sorry."

"That's my good girl," he rasped, licking my spine.

"Please?" I begged.

"Please, what?" Merle demanded, pulling his fingers away from my drenched opening. I whined a little, but when I heard the wet sounds of his hand on his cock again, I shut up. He was using my juices to lubricate himself, and it was hot as hell.

"Please, what, girl?" he repeated, leaving a trail down my spine with his tongue.

"Please touch me," I pleaded.

"I need ya ta do somethin' fer me. I need ya ta put yer feet on the truck where ya step up. I wanna spread yer legs," Merle instructed. I did what he asked, listening to him moan as he spread my knees apart. "I can see how fuckin' wet ya are. Goddamn, that's hot."

The wet strokes on his cock picked up speed. Bending over my back, he sucked on my shoulder while he held my hair. I could feel his naked body against me. I felt the head of his cock touch my ass cheek. It was so wet, probably as wet as I was. I squirmed slightly underneath him, desperate for some kind of contact with my pussy.

"Fuck, I can't take it. I'm gonna fuckin' cum." He moaned loudly as he went over the edge. Cum shot out of him in thick streams, landing on my ass in warm, sticky spurts. I almost came from imagining how his face looked while he came.

"Fuck..." I groaned, chewing on my lip. This was almost too much for me to handle. I had never been so turned on in my life. "This is such a tease."

"I had ta get that nut outta the way," Merle panted. "This kinda shit has always turned me on. I've watched so much porn with this kinda shit in it, but it's YOU layin' here, not some random girl I dunno. Ya make it so much fuckin' hotter."

"Well, did ya bring a towel?" I giggled. He might cum a couple times if he was that turned on. Plus, he was coming down from the coke. His cock was probably extra sensitive right now.

"Yeah." He still had a grip on my hair when he pushed himself up. I didn't know what he was doing until he ran what felt like the leather whip through his own cum. I gasped when he hit me with it. It was a gentle hit. It definitely wasn't hard enough for me.

"Harder, please," I whispered, squirming again.

"I make the rules. I decide how hard I hit ya," Merle hissed. He hit me again but no harder. It felt the same.

"Please," I begged. He responded by biting my shoulder.

"Wha'd I say?" he snarled in my ear.

"Yer in charge. Ya make the decisions." I winced even though it didn't really hurt.

"Too hard?" Merle muttered.

"No. I like it."

I moaned when he bit my jugular. His hand still had a hold on my hair, but he let go when he began to kiss down my back. Shoving his hand under my front side, he squeezed my breast.

"Yer so beautiful."

His breath ghosted over my skin, giving me goosebumps. He pinched my nipple, swatting at me with the whip. I took a deep breath when he hit me harder. Kissing my lower back, he took a bite out of my ass. I flinched. I hadn't expected it, but I liked it.

"Ooh, Merle..." I moaned as he marked my ass cheek with his mouth.

"How 'bout I suck on yer pussy? Would ya like that?" he asked in a sultry voice.

"Oh, fuck yes. Please," I pleaded.

Snickering, he set the whip down. His hands spread my ass open, and he groaned as he rubbed the head of his cock over my slick opening.

"Maybe I'll just fuck ya instead," Merle rasped, stroking his own cock again. I felt his hand graze me as he teased his own dickhead. His fingers pushed against my opening as he teased his slit.

"Please, not yet. I want ya ta eat me. Please," I begged.

"Okay," he agreed. "But only cuz ya want it so bad. Juices just oozed outta ya."

"Yer killin' me," I whined. "I can hear ya playin' with yer cock, feel it against me."

"Yeah, that's the point," Merle muttered. "I'm comin' down from my cocaine buzz. Everythin' feels extra good right now. I think I might cum again."

"Please. G'head, use me. Cum all over me," I urged. "I'll be yer whore."

Whacking harder and faster, his hand felt up my ass. He came on my thigh this time, grunting through his orgasm.

"Oh my God, that's so hot," I groaned out. I could feel my own juices mix with his as they dripped down my thigh. "Hit me, please hit me." He cracked me good this time. I knew it would leave a mark. "More, please." The whip cracked against me several more times.

"Ya alright?" Merle asked, rubbing my tingling ass. "Yer bright red, girl. Yer gonna have more bruises."

"I don't care. More," I growled.

"No. I'm gonna break the skin if I keep it up," he warned me. "I won't do that. I know what that feels like."

"Wha'da ya mean? Ya can't tease..." I began to whine. Maybe that's where all his scars had come from. Maybe someone had whipped him so hard they made him bleed. I pushed the thought out of my mind because it hurt my soul. Now was not the time.

"I'll do whatever the fuck I want!" Merle yelled, cutting me off. "In fact, I think it's time ta eat ya, give ya an orgasm with my tongue. Ya've suffered enough."

"Oh, thank God," I breathed.

I felt his hands on my ass, spreading it apart, then his mouth and scruff as he kissed up my thighs and burrowed his tongue into my craving crevice. Moaning uncontrollably, I pulled at my bounds.

"Oh, Jesus Christ," he muttered out of pleasure, wiggling his face back and forth. He circled my clit with his finger a couple times and I came undone.

"Fuck, Merle!" I cried out, gushing on his face.

"Mmm, yes, baby. I'm right here," he mumbled against my pussy lips. The vibration of his voice made me cum a second time. It was a light climax, but it still felt good. "Oh, Christ. That's twice." Sucking on my pussy, he cleaned it out.

"That kinda rhymed," I said breathlessly.

"Sorta," Merle agreed, chuckling. He kissed over the small of my back slowly, then up my spine. He licked between my shoulder blades, giving me goosebumps.

"I love you, Uncle Merle," I moaned. "Ya make me feel so good."

"Tell me how, baby," he whispered, bending over my backside. I could feel his naked body against mine again, feel his hard cock pushing against my ass.

"Ya make me feel complete and happy. It's like some kinda super intense drug buzz. I feel loved and warm and tingly, and ya fuck me so good," I said easily.

"Mmm, hmm," Merle hummed proudly, kissing up my spine to the back of my neck. "Feelin's mutual. I didn't think I'd ever feel those things and be able ta tell ya bout 'em."

"Ya can tell me anythin'," I reminded him.

"I know," he said happily, petting my head. "Yer my sweet baby girl."

"Please fuck me. I want yer cock inside me." I muttered.

"Soon," Merle promised, rising up. He used his knife to cut my feet free, then pulled off my shoes and the fabric around my ankles. He grunted as he sunk the head of his cock into my eager hole.

"Thank you," I moaned, my walls clenching.

"Feel good?" He groaned, sliding in deeper.

"Yesss..."

"Fuckin' right, it does." Merle began to thrust, gripping my ponytail and pushing my face down. "Oh, fuck. I'm gonna fuckin' cum again. Fuckin' coke." He came a third time, panting.

"It's okay. It's sexy," I assured him. "Cum however many times ya need to. I know the coke has somethin' ta do with this."

"My empathetic baby girl," he rasped. His cock was still inside of me. He was still hard, but not completely. He hardened immediately as he used my pussy walls to slowly stroke himself.

"I wanna see ya," I pleaded. "Please. Please take off my blindfold, Uncle Merle."

"Okay," he said softly, untying it. "There ya go."

Smiling, I blinked my eyes to adjust to the sunlight. Once I could see properly, I glanced back at him. He smirked back at me, running his fingertips over my cheek. When he touched my lips, I licked his fingertips. Swirling my tongue around one, I sucked on it.

"Ooh, I love it when ya do that." Merle looked determined as he closed his hand around my throat. "Ya want me ta choke ya?"

"Yes," I answered.

Squeezing with just the right amount of pressure, he thrust his hips into mine. A gargled groan came out of me as I watched him as best as I could. All his muscles were moving in his shoulders, arms and chest. I was sure his abs were, too, but I couldn't see them from my angle.

"Fuck me harder," I said in a strained voice. "Please."

"Yes, baby girl," Merle complied, his face twisting with pleasure. I could hear his cock gliding in and out of my drenched pussy. He grabbed my hip in his free hand, grunting with the effort to not cum. He was inside of me as deep as he could go, fucking the hell out of me while he squeezed my throat.

"My clit," I gurgled. I was close to climaxing.

His hand left my hip and rubbed it rapidly while he pounded me so hard his balls slapped my skin. I came, gasping out his name. He let my convulsing pussy take his seed from him, moaning as he let go of my throat.

"Fuck..." he breathed, untying my hands. "I'm done. I can't cum anymore." Falling against me, he kissed my skin. Stretching my arms above my head, I groaned.

"We're definitely doin' that again real soon," I insisted. "After my next shoot. I need all these marks and bruises ta go away."

"Anytime, baby girl." Merle chuckled. "But next time I'll do it sober. I won't cum so many times. I'll be able ta fuck ya better."

"Ya fucked me just fine." I giggled. "Can I get up? I wanna kiss and hold ya."

"Sure." He pulled his softening cock out of me and let me up.

My body felt like a wrung out dishrag as I turned over and sat up. My ass tingled, but I liked it.

"My ass feels so good right now," I told him. "It's sore, but it's a good kinda sore."

"You should see it. I was afraid I went too far." Merle pulled my naked body against his, hugging me affectionately.

"No." I squeezed him with my arms and legs, giving him a loving kiss. "I think somethin' might be wrong with me. I really liked it. I loved everythin' 'bout this. If ya were anyone else, I would'a been scared ta death. I would'a hated it."

"Ain't nothin' wrong with ya, sweetheart," he drawled, caressing my jaw. "What we just did takes complete trust. We have that. That's why ya liked it so much." He gave me a soft kiss. "Oh, and yer a fuckin' freak, just like me."

"Yes, I am," I agreed, both of us laughing. "I love you."

"I love ya, too." Merle rubbed his nose against mine, staring at me with those shiny blue eyes of his. "That's gettin' easier ta say every time I say it."

"Good. That makes me happy," I said, melting on the inside. We stayed like that for a while, just holding and kissing each other until we were ready to clean up and get going.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.3K 188 31
Y/N Hart, simple,hot headed, sassy Aussie girl, after live in Australia for most of her life her dad get a bit opportunity to move to Michigan, USA w...
343 23 17
This is a daryl x reader fanfic My first language isnt english so sorry for the mistakes, it is my first fanfic/story writing experience, it can be...
2.6K 165 39
Okay so ima remake this book cause I didn't like how I wrote it and it's lowkey ehh, some chapters are gonna be the same but I'm also making changes...
132K 3.6K 79
'𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙛𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜. 𝘼𝙘𝙘𝙪𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙜, 𝘿𝙚𝙣𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜. 𝙄 𝙘𝙖𝙣'𝙩 𝙞𝙢𝙖𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙚 𝙖 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙡𝙙 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙜𝙤𝙣𝙚...' *** H...