Taboo (Merle Dixon x OFC)

By DriftwoodObsessed

A pre-apocalyptic love story about a young woman and her taboo relationship with her Dad's best friend, Merle... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35

Chapter 13

1.9K 31 7
By DriftwoodObsessed

After Merle and I had helped Mama with the groceries and cleaned up the kitchen, we went back to her room to get the things he needed so we could shower together. We went in my room after he had gathered what he wanted, and I shut and locked the door behind us. He laid his clothes out on the bed for after our shower, then followed me into the bathroom with his toothbrush and deodorant.

Just thinking about Merle standing under the shower head was turning me on. I liked how he looked when he was naturally sweaty, so I knew he was going to be sexy as hell when he was all wet and soapy and rubbing his hands over his body. I pictured him in my mind while we brushed our teeth, turning myself on even more than I already was. I made myself wet thinking about him like that.

"Yer quiet," Merle pointed out after we had rinsed our mouths. "Ya alright?"

"Fine." I smiled at him, bending over the tub to turn on the water. "Just thinkin'."

"'Bout what?" he wanted to know, removing the bandage on his hand and tossing it in the trash.

"You naked in the shower. I'm makin' myself wet." I giggled when his hand smacked my ass, stumbling.

Laughing at my clumsiness, he caught me by my hips before I could fall over. His hands steadied me, making sure I wasn't going to tumble over into the open tub. I got another light smack before he backed off.

"Oh, yeah. Me, too. We're definitely gonna fuck in there." Merle snickered, watching me adjust the temperature.

I wiggled my eyebrows at him suggestively. The idea of fucking him in there excited me, even though I already knew it was gonna happen. I had known that when I suggested he shower with me in the kitchen.

I liked my showers hot, but not to the point where it was burning my skin. I knew Merle liked them the same way. I had been around him enough to know how he liked his showers. He was well aware of that, so he didn't say a word. He trusted me not to burn him. He shed himself of his pants and drawers while I was fine-tuning the temperature to the way I wanted it, then reached in front of me and pulled the tie open on my robe.

"Figured I'd help ya out." Merle flashed me a devilish smile.

"Thank you. Dunno if I could'a handled that all by myself." I turned on the shower and straightened up, letting my robe fall off carelessly.

"Figured ya could use some help." Merle's eyes raked over me. "Fuck me, yer hot."

I grinned, looking down at his cock. It was hardening rapidly. "I planned on it. Looks like ya could use a lil help yerself." I took his hand in mine, then we stepped into the shower together.

"Ooh, that's good," he said, approving of the water temperature. He shut the curtain while I dunked my head under the water, then closed his arms around my waist. I let my head roll back so I could get my hair wet, closing my eyes and pushing my hands through it. I smiled when I felt his mouth touch the crook of my neck. He licked some water from my skin, sucking it into his mouth.

"Did ya wanna wash my hair, too?" I asked with a groan.

"Uhh, huh..." Merle muttered against my flesh, giving me a gentle bite. "Ya gonna wash mine?"

"Be happy to," I said, bringing my head out of the water.

He was already squeezing shampoo into the palm of his hand. He sniffed the bottle, smiling before he put it back on the edge of the tub. I grinned back at him.

"Smell good?"

"Fuck yeah!" he said enthusiastically. "Brings back fond memories, actually."

"I'll buy some stuff ta keep at yer place." I laughed, closing my eyes when his hands began to work the shampoo through my hair. The tips of his fingers kneaded my scalp gently, distributing the shampoo evenly. "That feels good."

"Yeah, gettin' yer hair warshed by someone else always feels good," Merle agreed. "Unfortunately, I've only had my hair washed by whoever was cuttin' it. Never had a female I actually cared for warsh it, so this'll be a first fer me. It's usually a dude that warshes and cuts my hair. It still feels good, just not in a sexual way. Gets those nerve ending's goin'. Sometimes a female does it, but that ain't the same as someone I give a fuck 'bout."

"Lotsa firsts with us," I commented, sighing as his fingers combed through the length of my hair.

"Mmm, hmm," he mumbled, giving me a soft kiss. "Put yer head back and rinse." I obeyed, enjoying the feel of his hands as they helped wash out the suds in my hair. "Conditioner is next. How much do ya like? I used yer shit b'fore just so I could smell ya, so I know it ain't gonna be a lot. It's good shit."

"A dime-sized amount is plenty. My hair ain't super long, so that's all ya should need," I told him.

"That's what I figured."

Merle squeezed some in his palm and rubbed them together before putting it in my hair. He did the same thing he had done with the shampoo, distributing it evenly and kneading my scalp. I sighed again, enjoying his hands as they worked the conditioner through my hair and helped rinse it out.

"Yer turn!" I said brightly once he was done.

I was looking forward to washing his hair. This was the first time a woman he cared about was washing his hair, so I wanted to make it extra special for him. We switched spots so that Merle was under the shower head. He hummed and groaned his approval through the entire process, his body lighting up with goosebumps at my touch. My mouth latched onto his neck once all the suds and conditioner had drained away, leaving another one of my marks.

"Yer gonna have ta do that more often," he murmured, kissing me.

"Do what? Wash yer hair or leave my claim?" I giggled.

"Both! I'll smell like a girl fer the rest o' my life if ya promise ta keep washin' it. I don't even give a fuck. That shit is flat out erotic. Look at my cock!" Merle's thrilled attitude made me laugh.

"It really is." I glanced down at his groin. He was rock hard, his cock standing straight up. "Glad ya liked it." I flashed him a naughty grin, then grabbed my body wash and squeezed some into my palm. "Turn around."

"Ya gonna massage my back?" Merle asked hopefully.

"Yer neck and shoulders, too." I nodded.

He smirked and turned his back to me. He moaned once I started to work the muscles in his shoulders.

"Man, I got me my own private masseuse. Yer good at this," he drawled, relaxing under my hands. I was digging in with everything I had, kneading knots and hard spots. All his tension was melting away and going down the drain with the soap.

"Can ya feel everythin' when I touch ya?" I asked curiously, passing over a particularly long scar. I traced it with my fingertip, looking at the thin silveriness. The length of it covered his entire backside.

"Mmm, hmm," Merle hummed. "I know it's like a battlefield back there. Same thing with my front side, but I still feel everythin'. Reckon ya wanna know 'bout 'em. Ya've never asked, which I always thought was kinda weird."

"Yeah, I do, but we can talk 'bout it another time." I dug into the spot between his shoulder blades, making him groan loudly. "You can tell me once we get ta the cabin, and we're nice and buzzed in front of a warm fire."

"Sounds good." He liked the idea. "The story's kinda fucked up."

"I'm sure. I'm super curious, but it can wait," I told him, watching him nod.

I began to work on Merle's lower back. He groaned, bending over slightly and resting his hands on the tiles in front of him. He looked incredibly sexy with the shower head raining down on him. His head was under the water, his hair plastered down by the constant stream that was dumping down on him. I watched several drops of water roll down his back as they separated from the river that was cascading down his spine. I licked a few of them up with the tip of my tongue, being careful not to get any soap in my mouth. He shivered a few times, humming his approval once again.

"Goddamn...yer gonna have ta do this when we ain't in the shower." He chuckled when my hand smacked his ass.

"Just ask me when it comes ta mind. I will," I promised, cupping his ass cheeks in my hands before moving down to his thighs. I washed them gently, then stooped down and slid my hands to his knees. I did those, then his lower legs, then told him to face me.

"Never had someone wash me like that. It's hot," Merle commented, turning and observing me while I stood and squeezed more body wash in my palm.

I only needed a little for his front side, so I squeezed a pea-sized amount in my palm, then brushed my hand over his chest. He kept his twinkling blue eyes on my hands while they moved over his chest and abs. I watched my own fingers push their way through his chest hair, watched as they slid back and forth across his abs, creating a sudsy, bubbly mess to play in.

"Ya gonna warsh my cock, too?" Merle's tone was hopeful again.

I nodded in response, dropping one of my hands to the base of his shaft. The other one went straight for his balls. He was still hard, and his lips parted slightly as I slowly worked my hand over his cock and balls. A soft moan came out of him, and he gripped the back of my neck when I gently pulled at one of his nipples.

Closing my eyes, I accepted the hard kiss he laid on me. It was full of passion, and he tasted minty from brushing his teeth. I had a feeling I reminded him of when he would steal my bottles and pleasure himself. I was almost positive he had done this same exact thing in his own bathroom.

"Missed this, huh? Jerkin' yer cock with my stuff?" I whispered in his ear.

"Yeah, but now I can watch while ya do it yerself," Merle rasped. "I dunno how much more o' this I can take. I wanna warsh ya, but the urge ta fuck ya is gettin' pretty bad."

I giggled and let go of his cock, watching it spring to full attention. "Here." I shoved the bottle of body wash into his hand. "Take it. I wanna be clean b'fore ya go doin' that. We done fucked a couple times now. I'm sure I smell like old sex down there by now."

"Yeah." He laughed. "Gotta warsh that away b'fore I go down on ya again."

"No tuna tacos," I added, smiling.

"I don't think that'd be possible with you, but I ain't takin' the chance." Merle smirked, lathering up his hands. "Switch spots with me."

Complying with his wish, I stepped under the water so my body would get wet again. He started with my neck while my back was to him, just like I had done to him. I groaned at the way his rough hands glided over my skin. Every nerve ending in my body was coming to life. My throbbing core was becoming more and more desperate for attention the lower his hands slipped. I wanted him pretty badly at that point.

Merle washed my front side before going below my waist, squeezing my breasts and pinching at my nipples. I pushed my hand through some of the suds on my body, reaching up so I could wash his face.

"Fergot this part," I mumbled. He closed his eyes while I cleaned his face, smirking while I scrubbed at his scruff. "Don'cha even think 'bout cuttin' this off. If ya do, please don't use a straight razor. Yer sexy as fuck with scruff."

He nodded in agreement, then dipped his head under the water to rinse himself off. His hands were still busy on my body, but they were no longer on my tits. They were on my ass now, massaging it while we kissed under a steady stream of water.

"Maybe you should wash yer pussy," he decided. "If yer as turned on as I am, yer prolly wet as fuck. Don't want my soapy fingers slippin' inside ya by accident. Soap and pussy don't mix."

"That's prolly a good idea." I reached between my legs and washed and rinsed myself accordingly, making sure to clean my ass as well. He was doing the same, cleaning his ass and going over any parts we both missed. I lifted my legs one by one so he could wash them, then we both made sure we were completely washed and rinsed from head to toe.

Once we were sure there was no soap lingering behind, we embraced and started making out like two horny high school kids who couldn't get enough of each other. I moaned as Merle's tongue entered my mouth and twisted with mine, scraping my nails over his back. He sighed with pleasure, backing me into the wet tiles and taking my ass in his hands. I clamped my arms and legs around him snugly as he lifted me up and got ready for the ride. I knew he was going to fuck me good and hard, and I was ready for it. I could see his desire in his hooded gaze.

"Hang on tight, baby girl. It's gonna be a rough ride." Merle rasped, his eyes flashing. "I wanted ta eat ya, but the urge ta fuck ya is too much."

I nodded, seizing his lips with mine as the head of his cock pushed through my wet entrance. We both moaned into each other's mouths as he filled me up in one hard drive. I gasped at the sensation, my hands clawing at his backside. He pulled almost all the way out and slammed back into me, grunting as he bumped my cervix. His thrusts were slow as I adjusted to his largeness, then they became faster as he picked up a good rhythm.

"Fuck me harder, Merle," I urged, my walls clenching. The glow in Merle's eyes as he gazed at me told me I was about to really get it.

"Fine, but ya asked fer it," he stated under his breath, dominating our next deep kiss.

Grabbing the back of his neck, I burrowed my nails into his flesh when he picked up the pace. His fingertips dug into my ass, alerting me to the fact that he was super turned on and would probably blow his wad fairly quickly. Our union was amazing once again, even in the shower in an awkward position against the tiled wall where I couldn't really help him all that much. His hips snapped against mine repeatedly as I hung on just like he'd told me to do, driving that huge cock of his against all the parts inside of me that felt good. He kept hitting my g-spot over and over, making waves of intense pleasure roll through my entire body. I could feel his balls slapping against me, hear the sound they made through the hiss of the shower head and falling water. His lips manipulated my neck, his teeth nipping and gnawing at my earlobes, my collarbones, my shoulders. His mouth sucked on my flesh passionately, leaving more marks as he tried not to cum. I could tell he was holding back, but he wouldn't have to for long because I could feel that familiar tingle in my gut.

"Don't hold back. I'm close. I want ya ta cum with me," I whispered, yanking at some of his wet hair. I felt him swell inside of me, and he began pumping his hips as hard as he could. The panting groans he was making in my ear sent me over the edge. I came hard, crying out his name and soaking his cock with my juices.

"Fuck!" Merle growled, coating my walls with his release and trembling against me. His knees were about to give out, so he put me down on my wobbly legs once he had milked himself dry.

"That was really good," I said brightly, wrapping my arms around his waist.

"Yeah, that was a bit of a workout," he agreed breathlessly, holding me tightly. "I'm glad I'm in decent shape, or that would'a been a disaster."

"I bet." I giggled happily, then sighed and rested my head against him as our release rinsed down the drain. The water was still hot, cleaning away whatever sweat we had on our bodies.

"When can I ride ya?" I asked after a minute of enjoying each other. "I wanna be on top."

Merle laughed, smoothing back my wet hair. "There's plenty o' spots ta christen once we get ta the cabin." He started ticking them off on his fingers. "The hammock out back, the swing on the front porch, the kitchen chairs, the couch..."

"Sounds fun," I murmured, giving him a soft kiss. "Let's get out and get dressed."

"Okay." He nodded, chuckling. "Did ya wanna go with me ta get the truck, or did ya wanna stay here? I don't care either way, although, it would be nice ta have ya all pressed up against me on the bike. Just think 'bout it. Yer arms'll be holdin' me tight while the bike vibrates yer entire body. Ya might cum. It's happened ta me b'fore."

"Oh, I'm definitely goin'." I giggled. "It's been awhile since I been on yer bike."

"That's my girl!" Merle smirked. "I had a feelin' ya'd wanna go."

He turned off the shower and we got out, playing around while we dried each other off. He snapped me with his towel a couple times, leaving more marks on my ass, but I didn't care. I liked it. I just had to make sure I wasn't all bruised and marked up for my next shoot, or I was going to get an ass ton of questions. I didn't feel like explaining my sex life to someone. It was no one's business but ours. I made a mental note to tell Merle later on.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 75 33
--- β™‘ (n.) A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pl...
2.6K 165 39
Okay so ima remake this book cause I didn't like how I wrote it and it's lowkey ehh, some chapters are gonna be the same but I'm also making changes...
33K 1.6K 32
+β€Žβž³ Maggie Greene X Reader β€Žβž³+ β€’Gender Neutral so all can readβ€’ In all ways of life.. Or death, there's The Beginning.. The beginning of something ne...
343 23 17
This is a daryl x reader fanfic My first language isnt english so sorry for the mistakes, it is my first fanfic/story writing experience, it can be...