DLBTD

By Yoomgichii

"Pwease gibe me a cyild syupport." (Please give me a child support.) Mia lived abused by her uncle and aunt... More

¤ two ¤
¤ three ¤
¤ four ¤
¤ five ¤
¤ six ¤
¤ seven ¤
¤ eight ¤
¤ nine ¤
¤ ten ¤
¤ eleven ¤
¤ twelve ¤
¤ thirteen ¤
¤ fourteen ¤
¤ fifteen ¤
¤ sixteen ¤
¤ seventeen ¤
¤ eighteen ¤
¤ nineteen ¤
¤ twenty ¤
¤ twenty one ¤
¤ twenty two ¤
° twenty three °

¤ one ¤

8.2K 177 24
By Yoomgichii

1. The Baby Meets The Devil

Stab.

My stomach are being pierced.

"Ah, C, Cawnt..... why...." (Ah, C, Count.... why....).

"It's all for the family, you filthy girl. Just die quietly."

No, it's scary. I'm scared. I'm scared. I don't want to die!

"Catch her."

A drooling huge hound barking fiercely and trying to bite me.

"Aargh!!!"

I desparately running away from the place where I was stabbed and fell
down when the hound bite my ankle.

"It, it hurts. It hurts....."

I can't breath because of the burning pain. My vision starting to turned
black.

The hound's sharp teeth and dripping saliva threaten me. This wasn't a horror that a child like me could endure. My whole body trembled and tears formed blurring my sight.

When I looked down at my dried palm, it was soaked in a bright red of blood.

"You are the seed of a frivolous devil."

And that was the last word I heard before I died.

For the first time, he laugh with his usuall cruel face as he see me trembling in fear.

My uncle then grabbed my hair and dragged me into the corner.

No matter how much pain I endure, I can't get used to it. No matter how
hard i struggle to believe that this isn't reality, the pain doesn't change.

Suddenly i saw a flash of silver light striking in my eyes, dying and losing
energy.

Tuk.

And that's how I just had my neck being cut off.

* * *

"he wiww get poisyoned!" (He will get poisoned!)

I mumbled the words I practiced about 666 times with a piece of rotten wood with a scarlet mushroom in front as a doll.

I am undernourished because of not eating properly, or is there another reason?

Even though I was five years old, my body was still small. And even if my tongue grew less than that, no matter how straight I tried to pronounce it, the base kept disappearing.

I feel like crying, but once again opened my mouth and mumble the words again.

"The cwiminawl ish Cawnt Ebwwang." (The criminal is Count Eblanc).

It wasn't easy, but I am very proud of it.

This is a very important sentence for my survival, so I have to practice well if I don't want to die.

I repeated the next sentence without stopping.

"Gowd, aynd aww of thayt, gibe iyt aww to me." (Gold, and all of it, give it to me."

It's a bit tricky to say that with a baby's tongue.

I practiced the most important words by politely overlapping my hands.

"Pwease gibe me a cyild syupport." (Please give me a child support).

By all means it has to be gold.

When someone else sees, they will ask me if I am crazy of money.

If I condemn someone as the culprit, of course I will asked for a money.

However, no matter where you see it, I am just a kid only as tall as an adult man's knees. No matter how much I love money, I can't get a contract from anyone with this size.

"Buyt, I habe tyoo pwonounce it well....." (But, I have to pronounce it well.....)

That way, i'll be able to sit at the negotiating table and push myself well.

This is why pronunciation is difficult. When I was about five years old, my body grew steadily, so I thought everything would be easy.

I slumped into my seat sloppily and no one stopped me when I do that. Because i'm the only one in this room anyway.

I sighed for the 667 times, looking down at what I was doing.

Long hair that has never been cut since birth covers my face, making it difficult for me to see. My clothes covered in dust were worn out, that even the original color could not be recognized.

At this point, even if they get caught for child abuse, they can't say anything.

But no one can save me.

Well, i'm locked and I can't even go out so who will know? The fact that I am here.

I couldn't eat anything so i put air in my thin cheeks so that it looks fat and looked at the old door.

In all my life, I had never been out of that door. Although i am living in this house, my existence is just like a ghost.

'But will it be opened today?'

There was actually a dog hole at the bottom of the door, and it was originally a door for the hound to enter the house. But now it is where my food come. So now it should be called food hole.

I couldn't escape because the door was locked from the outside to prevent me from leaving.

I know all of this because i already tried everything.

I didn't have enough stamina to open my eyes, but it was good not to use it for useless things. I also can't do anything with my hands as small as a baby duck's feet.

Grumble.

Just in time, there was a sound from my tightening stomach. I was angry and pinched my belly that had no flesh.

"Staph!" (Stop!)

Babies should eat when they are hungry. But babies who are not loved have to starve even if they are hungry.

As i see the sunlight leaking from the high window, i noticed that there was still a long time left for 'that time'.

'Let's just practice pronunciation more.'

Because important days will unfold soon. I've been holding on to the events that will happen today.

I was so hungry, but i held back my tears and opened my blue lips one
more time.

"I habe cowm to recwive my cyild syupport that you neber gibe untyl
now, Daa." (I have come to recieve my child support that you never give until now, Dad).

* * *

I was actually the daughter of a saint.

But why is it confined in this way?

The reason was simple. I was a cursed child who killed my mother as soon as i was born. But that wasn't the only problem.

'Nerephym'

According to El-Hala's doctrine, which is a religion that half of the imperialists believe, after God created the world, God told humans that Nerephym would protect them.

Nerephym is a warrior who uses divine power and lives in a divine paradise that humans cannot reach.

Such Nerephym personally selects humans and gives them protection, and these people are called saints or paladins.

They are a special human being who can borrow power from Nerephym.

And the direct descendants of Saints and Paladins are born with dazzling silver hair.

On the contrary, is a 'devil'. According to the doctrine, they are the old, strange and evil powers of Nerephym.

Those who believe in demonism also exist in the empire, likewise, it was said that only half of the people of the empire.nAnd humans with demonic power, Nerephym's ugly enemies were characterized with black hair.

Saint Arsilla Eblanc, the ninth daughter of God, came down to the world to punish the devil and save humans.

It is said that my mother was beautiful enough to be compared to a lily, of course, with a silver hair.

But one day, my mother suddenly apeared in front of the family, pregnant.

It was an impossible thing to happen. It is said that no matter how much the family ask, mother didn't say who the father of the child in her belly was.

However, the secret that seemed to be taken to the grave was unraveled when I was born.

Being my mother's child, of course, i should have to have a silver hair as proof that i was protected by Nerephym.

But i was born with black hair.

Because it doesn't make any sense, the whole family turned upside down, and I was hastily hidden away.

Externally, I was never born and my mother was treated as having died suddenly from a sudden illness.

'It's not like I was born with a black hair because I want it....'

I opened my mouth a little dissatisfied.

My uncle and aunt hated me tremendously. No, everyone in this family hated me.

My aunt said that the devil's seed had ruined my mother, and she was terrified from the start and hoped that she wished that I would just die.

My uncle said that because of me, he couldn't get a promotion. He could have become a cardinal, but it was all over.

Because my mother died suddenly, the days of God's ninth daughter have passed.

The Eblanc family's dream of gaining more power in their hands disappeared with the ninth saint's death, and the god's tenth daughter will soon to come down.

When the old saint dies, a new saint will be born within ten years.

Technically my uncle has become a floating duck's egg in Nustaph River.

Accordingly, i was neglected. The maid who changed diapers only came once a day. The writing was taught by the butler and he came once a week. Other than that, there were no visitors in this room.

'They are all a really bad guys. Treating the baby like this.'

I inflated my cheeks.

'I have to leave. Otherwise, i will surely die. They will kill me.'

If only my legs grow properly! If only i can walk by myself for a long time! Then I can go far away. But where should I go? I have no money.

I think I was pretty rational and calculating for a baby. I should say that I was a five-year-old who worried about living.

I wasn't reckless, and I was so immersed in my emotions that I didn't believe that everything would go well.

Money!

Every time a butler or a maid sees me, they always said that I have no idea about how much money they need for raising me.

Of course I don't know how much, but I know that you need money to survive.

'Then I have to save money!'

But how can I get out of this cramped room? No one in this house was on my side.

Sometimes i eagerly smiled at the people who came to see me, but what they gave me back is coldness.

I was a child who shouldn't have been born. It would have been comfortable to kill me just like that, but why would they keep me alive?

The reason was not known until my birthday earlier this year.

* * *

"I was wwong. I was wwong.... aargh!" (I was wrong. I was wrong....)

The morning when it snowed a lot and fell asleep trembling is my daily life.

My birthday was as cold as usual without anything special.

That morning, after almost three months, my aunt came to me.

"My sister's life is all ruined because of you! Die! Just die!!!"

Standing at the door, staring at me, my aunt suddenly screamed and hit and scratched me.

It was so scary that she was so fierce using all of her power. My face, which is still soft baby skin, burned red everywhere because I couldn't overcome my aunt's nail marks.

"It's all because of you. If it wasn't for you, my sister wouldn't have died either. You killed her!"

"Awnt... awnt... I'm sowwy. I'm sowwy. I was wwong....!"

I knelt and rubbed my hands and begged and begged again.

"Now, follow me along. 'I killed my mother. My mother is dead because i was born'. Follow it now!"

But no matter how much i cried, the violence did not end.

It wasn't that much until I was four or three. Eventually, I had no choice but to follow my aunt's coercion, squatting on the floor, trembling.

"I, I am, my mothew, my mothew...."

"I killed her."

"I kiwwed.... hew."

"That's right, you killed her. Write it in this paper. Do you know how to write? You've learned it right?"

My aunt smiled satisfactorily and held out a piece of paper in front of me.

"Aahh..."

I looked at the stack of papers with a vain face.

Yes, I did learn. The first sentence the butler taught me was neither my name nor the family name.

"Just know there will be no food until you write a hundred page of reflection statements. You are surely won't be hungry the day you killed your mom,right? You won't be have no conscience, right?"

That night I suffered for a longer time because i was growing up. I lay on the wooden floor with empty eyes and looked up at the dusty ceiling.

[I am a daughter who killed her mother]

I wrote the same sentence not only a hundred times but a hundred pages.

I don't know how sore my wrist were. Afterwards, my hand lost it feels because of numbness.

'I killed my mother. That's why I am being punished.'

I am a bad kid. A devil kid who wasn't supposed to be born. I should just
die.....

'Die.... but i don't want to die.'

I also want to live too.

"Mom...."

I caught a fever. Grabbing my wrist, I was falling asleep like i was fainting, I had four long, long dreams.

The dreams were so vivid that I couldn't forget them at all.

All four dreams start are the same.

*******
Hello. It's me again. I don't really plan this but i just realize that both the novel i translate are about devil lol. Please enjoy and sorry if the words are kinda awkward. English and korean are not really my main language so yeah please do understand. Anyway, maybe i will update this once or twice a week if i have time lol. Have a nice day.

p.s 16/09/20
I edited this to make it more readable.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.2K 7K 12
Dragonwall's queen no longer remembers who she is. Her magic is locked away at the hands of an evil sorcerer. Kane hoped to deal the drengr monarchy...
98.9K 2.9K 21
Warning: 18+ ABO worldကို အခြေခံရေးသားထားပါသည်။ စိတ်ကူးယဉ် ficလေးမို့ အပြင်လောကနှင့် များစွာ ကွာခြားနိုင်ပါသည်။
1.5M 105K 25
#Book-2 in Lost Royalty series ( CAN BE READ STANDALONE ) Ekaksh Singh Ranawat The callous heartless , sole heir of Ranawat empire, which is spread...
191K 6.9K 63
[Everything is fine but you will die no matter what you do ★] [Synonym for a shitty game of luck ★] [Is there anyone who has seen an ending other tha...