The King's Swan | Jikook |

By Sincerely_Jikook

"Out of this cruel and dark world... I found the only light that led me to you..." Alpha And Omega AU đź“ŁNOTI... More

Chapter 1: The Silent River
Chapter 2: The Swan
Chapter 3: The Son of the Minister
Chapter 4: My Muse
Chapter 5: A Fine Suitor
Chapter 6: Far From Here
Chapter 7: If We Rush
Chapter 8: A Clouded Mind
Chapter 9: Stay
Chapter 10: Silent Lips
Chapter 12: The Confession
Chapter 13: Just Like You
Chapter 14: Regret
Chapter 15: My Feelings For You
Chapter 16: New Rules
Chapter 17: A Twisted Fate
Chapter 18: All In My Head
Chapter 19: Always
Chapter 20: The Invitation
Chapter 21: Alone Together
Chapter 22: Understanding You
Chapter 23: Focus
Chapter 24: Rush~
Chapter 25: All Yours~
Chapter 26: What You Need
Chapter 27: I'm Safe
Chapter 28: Like Our First~
Chapter 29: A Stone Dagger
Chapter 30: A Brotherly Bond
Chapter 31: The Answer
Chapter 32: Under the Moon
Chapter 33: Trust~
Chapter 34: Once More~
Chapter 35: To Love
Chapter 36: A Beautiful Day
Chapter 37: A Crimson Hue
Chapter 38: Second Thoughts
Chapter 39: The Issue at Hand
Chapter 40: A Heart of a Lion
Chapter 41: One Last Favor
Chapter 42: A Stubborn Swan
Chapter 43: Is This Love?
Chapter 44: A Wreck
Chapter 45: My Pain
Chapter 46: When I'm Ready
Chapter 47: Things Are Different Now
Chapter 48: Gentle
Chapter 49: My Remedy
Chapter 50: Still You
Chapter 51: Tell Me
Chapter 52: This Is Love
Chapter 53: The King's Swan (FINALE)
•Bonus•

Chapter 11: Trust Me

5.9K 582 440
By Sincerely_Jikook

     The two kissed underneath the shade of a tree; feeling the soft and warmth of another. Jungkook's hands trailed down from Jimin's face, to his shoulders to pull him closer onto his own body. Jimin's lips were as sweet as honey and as gentle as rich silk. The desperate king could feel every hitch to his gentle breathing and his face grew as hot as a summer day. How could Jungkook ever forget such a moment like this?

       Jungkook's heart raced by the second as they continued to kiss, none of them wished to break away from the first as they only parted to gaze at each other for a moment and slowly moved in for more. Right there, Jimin slid his hands up the alpha's chest; feeling every firm muscle of the king.

      The alpha leaned forward until Jimin laid back over the silk blanket. Jungkook was finally over the omega and their breathing only increased. In the heat of the moment, Jungkook was on top of Jimin, finally pulling his lips away to softly press wet kisses against Jimin's neck. As he did, he was given soft and gentle huffs from the omega.

      "Ah~" Jimin breathed softly and turned his head away to close his eyes. By now, his face was as red as the blanket yet, he didn't want this to end. How long have they been holding this off? Jungkook's body moved in against Jimin's smaller frame and could feel the omega's every move. When the alpha would detach his lips, Jimin would long for more than just that.

      "Jimin..." Jungkook whispered against Jimin's pale skin and continued to catch onto Jimin's scent up close. Jungkook's senses only managed to capture Jimin's scent and no one else's. This made the omega extremely special to the king himself.

      "Don't... Don't stop... oh please..." Jimin gasped against the alpha's ear and ran his knee against Jungkook's waist in a way to beg for something more than a childish kiss.

      Right as Jungkook's pouted lips reunited with Jimin's, he then began to feel Jimin's hand move to his own chest. The omega's fingers latched onto the ribbon over the upper jacket of his hanbok and began to tug it. The ribbon unraveled underneath his small fingertips and before he could remove the ribbon completely to expose his upper body, Jungkook swiftly grabbed Jimin's hand and finally stopped.

       "What are we doing...?" Jungkook whispered and let out a sharp exhale right after. The young alpha then got off of the omega and allowed him to tie the ribbon to his upper garment to conceal his chest once again. "This is going too fast...I'm so sorry..."

     "Is there something wrong? Is there...someone else? Is there someone you are bound to?" Jimin fretted to wonder as he couldn't dare to look Jungkook in the eyes. "Is that why you didn't want to go on any further?"

     "No. Ah, listen, Jimin. It's... complicated," replied Jungkook as he rubbed the side of his head and thought back at his sudden actions. Jungkook silently scolded himself for coming out too strong on the omega and left him wanting more now. The alpha just wished he could have kept his fantasies to himself for once.

     "It can't be complicated... Please, tell me. Tell me how you feel we've been through this before and we are no strangers when it comes to talking about anything," Jimin replied and finally stood up as he walked behind the alpha who was now facing the other direction. "Don't you trust me?"

     "I do... I trust you with my all. But, Jimin this isn't right, you're engaged and... Ah, I need to tell you something but, it's so difficult to bring myself to say it! I don't want to lose what we have here."

      "You won't lose what we have. How could you ever lose what we have? Something so special and precious," the omega whispered. Then, Jimin slowly reached for Jungkook's hand and intertwined with it as the alpha faced the other way. "I know I'm engaged and I know we won't have forever. But, my present is what's precious to me... You're my present."

       Jungkook's face grew red as his eyes gleamed with wishes to cry into Jimin's arms. Yet, the alpha stood facing the other way, holding Jimin's hand behind him; contemplating his confession all in his head.

      "Yeong-Hwa, please talk to me..." Jimin whispered and gripped onto the alpha's hand desperately. "Don't shut me out..."

       There it was, the name Jungkook deemed that wouldn't bother him but, it truly did. He wanted Jimin to whisper the name 'Jungkook' not 'Yeong-Hwa'. But of course, Jungkook knew he had to confess in order for that to happen.

      "Jimin... I would have to ask you a favor. A very important favor," Jungkook spoke out, breaking his silence. "I want you to meet me tonight where we first met. I want to see you at the Silent River. I can not meet you here tonight since it's dangerous for an omega to travel the field alone at dark."

    "The Silent River? Tonight? What are we doing there?"

     "Please, it's the only way you'd understand. Please come to the river at night when the village has fallen asleep. Then, you will wait for me there. But please, you have to get there first. Make it your top priority," the alpha couldn't stress this enough. He wanted Jimin to be alone so he could show up as the king, not wearing this commoner disguise that has trapped him in shackles after all this time. "Promise me you'll be there..."

      "I promise..." Jimin whispered. Then, Jungkook finally pushed himself to turn around and face where his heart truly stood. His swan looked him in the eyes and moved in closer to hug him in his arms. "I would never break any of our promises, Yeong-Hwa..."

      As the two shared a special moment, Jung Hoseok finally walked away from the tree he would always stand behind. The alpha had enough of keeping Jimin's secrets all to himself. He couldn't hear the two over how upset he was and couldn't bear to see what they were going to do at the river tonight. Hoseok couldn't count the number of scratch marks he left on the tree after watching them for many weeks. By now, the alpha just knew he had to tell someone about this. But not just anyone, someone who would take action.

     The older alpha left the two at the river as his mind went back to how Jimin was tugging at the ribbon over his garment that covered his chest. Jimin was willing to risk his all for the alpha, and that's what left Hoseok infuriated. The young man marched to the village furiously; not caring about the people around him in his way until he actually ended up pushing someone down.

     The omega fell to the ground and looked up so suddenly. The omega was none other than Kim Taehyung. The young boy stared at the alpha and rose a brow, wondering what made Jimin's fiancé so upset.

      "I'm so sorry, I wasn't watching where I was going," Hoseok apologized and held his hand out to help the omega up.

      As Taehyung got up with the help of the alpha, he couldn't help but to stare at the charming nobleman that was adored by all, all except Jimin. Taehyung couldn't put his finger on it, how could Jimin not want anything to do with someone he barely knew?

      "Jung Hoseok... right?" Taehyung asked and with that, Hoseok nodded his head. "My name is Kim Taehyung of the Kim household; son of the doctor," Taehyung mentioned as he bowed to the older alpha right after. "I'm also a close friend of Jimin's, so I know you two are engaged."

      "Oh... that..." Hoseok replied and let out a sharp exhale as he looked up ahead, longing to follow in on his plan. "Has... Jimin ever mentioned me?" Hoseok asked in an effort to find the light at the end of the tunnel.

      "He does. He mentions you, all good things I believe," Taehyung replied and adjusted his long skirt to his hanbok. "Where is he?"

      "Occupied, apparently." With that answer, Hoseok let out a scoff and caught himself looking at the omega before him once more. There was something different about Taehyung; he wasn't as quiet as Jimin and he wasn't tense at their first encounter either. He was so different compared to Jimin and that alone seemed to ease Hoseok's rage for only a bit and distract him from what he saw at the omega river.

       "I see, he's always busy. Can you blame him? Such a nice omega, he's lucky to have you! I wish the best for you two."

     Hoseok looked at the smile Taehyung formed and looked down right after. Thinking back at it once more. "Thank you, sorry I have to cut this short, I have to meet with Mr. Park. I'll see you around, Taehyung. It was nice meeting you." Hoseok smiled at the omega and watched Taehyung's face grow red after. No one could bear to avoid the alpha's charming smiles and all fell for it. Even Kim Taehyung himself.

      The man continued to walk down the village until he soon reached the Park household. Hoseok was distracted by Taehyung for a bit, but that couldn't stop him from meeting with Jimin's father to tell him everything that has been happening for the past few weeks. Hoseok wanted this to end, he cared about Jimin and his feelings, but Jimin never returned the favor. All the alpha wanted now was revenge and more clarity. He didn't want to tell Mr. Park, but he had no one else to tell who could stop this.

      Hoseok knocked on the door and was greeted to the servant who allowed him in. At this time, Jimin's father was having his morning tea. So, Hoseok was requested to join him right at the entry.

      "Ah, Hoseok... It's so nice of you to join me on this fine morning. Jimin isn't here, he's always at that boy's house; the son of the doctor."

     "Kim Taehyung?" Hoseok asked and watched the minister nod his head afterwards. "They must be great friends..." Hoseok added and sighed as he sat right across the father.

     "Something has to be on your mind. Speak, I am listening," said Mr. Park as he lifted his hand and dismissed the servant who placed tea down in front of the younger. "A heart to heart conversation with your father-in-law over some ginseng tea."

      "Father-in-law, huh?" Hoseok let out a chuckle and looked up at Mr. Park before letting out a sigh right after adjusting the cap over his head. "It's Jimin... He's been doing something for the past few weeks that has been bothering me."

      "Ah, if it's the equality talk, it's just a phase for him. It will pass."

      "No, it's not that. I could live with that. I'm fine with everything about him, everything about him is what makes him who he is... But, what I can't live with is the fact that there is someone else in the picture. Our picture," Hoseok confessed and scoffed right after. "It's an alpha Jimin has been seeing."

       The minister was silent. He was speechless at the words Hoseok confessed and placed down his cup of tea. He feared Jimin would be cheated on by his alpha, but turns out, it was the other way around.

       "Who is this alpha you speak of?" Mr. Park asked as Hoseok looked down at his reflection of the cup of tea.

     "Yeong-Hwa. He's not from this village, he is a traveller and he's a commoner. I've been watching the two for weeks now and I just can't hide any more of this. They... T-They kissed... I fear their relationship is deeper now. He knows Jimin is engaged! You should have seen the way he got on top of him, what an animal..." Hoseok hissed and looked up at the father in jealousy. "I can't marry someone who loves another. Jimin has never displayed true affection towards me like the way he displays it for that commoner!"

      Mr. Park listened and had a hard time processing this. He never expected Jimin to behave so out of character! The father finally came to his senses and pushed his cup of tea away. "Is all you say is true?"

     "I swear it on my life..."

     "Then, if Jimin has another suitor he is keeping from us, we will leave them alone. The two of you will be married as soon as he gets his heat and what a better way to rush it? One way to trigger an omega's heat is through emotions and Jimin happens to be highly sensitive. Highly sensitive to the point where he runs off to cool down when I get on his last nerves. I say it should be triggered. At the end of the day, it's not right for an omega to avoid it. It's for his own good."

      "And for the commoner? What if Jimin still sees him after we marry? What about our reputation?"

      "Do not fret, Hoseok. As for the commoner... I have connections with people that could make him stay away... Forever."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84K 6.2K 43
Jeon Jungkook, is about to be forced into marriage. He's in love with Kim Taehyung, who's perfect in every way, except one. He's an alpha. And if t...
224K 19.1K 60
Vampire AU) Top Jimin / Bottom Jungkook "The sweet blood rushing through your veins... Oh, how I craved it..." Rumors and endless tales of a myster...
1.8M 133K 127
[ Alpha and Omega A.U ] "Even if this was all play pretend... will you still love me the same way?" Jeon Jungkook is a young Twenty-One year old Alph...
55.1K 2.6K 46
BOOK 1: Park Jimin, a simple boy from Busan, goes to Seoul with his family when his father gets transferred there. In the new city, he meets the son...