His Queen & My King Vkook

By RoseNight6523

Jeon Jungkook is an innocent little bunny, but not everything is what it seems. He and his siblings run the u... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Happy Birthday Jungkook!!🎂🎂
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21

Chapter 3

9.9K 343 29
By RoseNight6523

~Skip to Saturday~

Jungkook pov

It was finally Saturday, meaning it was my date today. My sister helped me get ready for the day, doing my makeup and fixing my outfit. 

After a few more touch ups, we heard the doorbell ring so I grabbed my phone and we both headed downstairs.

Taehyung Pov

 I got to Jungkook's house on time, and today will be perfect because me and the hyungs were planning this for three days now. I grabbed the flowers and rang the doorbell. The door was about to open but I heard arguing in the background. I took out my phone and checked if my outfit and hair was presentable.

The door finally opened and it revealed a beautiful bunny. I looked him up and down, god he looks sexy and cute. He has curves in all the right places and the makeup on him looked beautiful. "Umm..hyung?" he said waving his hands in front of me, snapping me out of my fantasy.

"Huh, oh yeah, you look beautiful Kookie, these are for you." I said handing him the bouquet of flowers. He giggled and gave them to his sister. "Thank you hyung, let's get going now. Bye Noona, don't forget to wake up the hyungs." We left in a hurry, for who knows the reason, but I wasn't complaining.

"You look beautiful baby." I said, as I drove away, " Thanks TaeTae, you look handsome as well. So where are we going?" he asked, holding my hand. I chuckled, "Don't worry you will love it." I could hear him pout, "Aww.I don't like surprises though." I chuckled at him.

 It grew silent, but not an uncomfortable silent. After a few more minutes we reached our destination. It was going to be a picnic at the park date, since I learned from Jimin hyung that Jungkook likes simple dates, not extravagant ones.

I opened the door for him, "We are here princess." I grabbed his hand gently and guided him to the area.

 "Oh hyung, this is amazing." he said smiling and pulled me to sit down. I opened the basket to lay out his favorites, as well as my favorites courtesy of Jin hyung. 

"Do you like it baby?" I asked, while caressing his face wiping some sauce off the corner of his lips. He shyly nodded and smiled at me. I could see the love in his eyes, that it made me fall for him more.

Usually I would take my dates to expensive restaurants or somewhere expensive, but this was different and I love it. We finished up lunch and we just spent the rest of the day talking, laughing and maybe playing. 

 "H-hyungie, s-stooooopp." He said as I was tickling him. I stopped so he could breath, but I pulled him into an embrace.

"I'm so happy that I met you Jungkook. You are so different then everyone I have met." I said, looking at him while the moon shined on his face. He looked heavenly, "I'm happy to hyung, but would you leave me if you knew what I do?" he said looking away from me. I was confused, what did he mean by that?

"What do you mean kookie?" I asked him, looking at him in the eyes. He took a deep breath, "Hyungie...Me and my family are a Mafia. We hurt those who hurt the innocent and go after Mafia's who do wrong things to the innocent people." he was about to cry. I was shocked by the news, mostly because he and his family didn't look like they would do that.

Jungkook pov

I was so scared that Taehyung would leave me because I told him this. I was prepared to be left alone like the other times, but I didn't expect him to hug me. I was shocked, "Kookie, it's okay. I wouldn't leave you because of that and can i tell you something?" he said. I nodded my head, still shocked by what's happening.

"I'm also in the Mafia, well I'm the leader. Have you heard of Bangtan?" he asked and I gasped. He was the leader of the second strongest mafia in Korea!"Wait...You are in the second strongest mafia!? Let alone the Leader!" I exclaimed. He chuckled and nodded his head, but he looked confused, "Second strongest? Don't you mean the strongest?" he pouted, but I chuckled and ruffled his hair.

 "Nope, ever heard of the White Wolves?" I asked and he was shocked and nodded. "You mean the Strongest in the world? The one that many people don't want to get on their bad side?" he kept asking and I giggled nodding my head. "Yep that's the one. Me and my siblings run the whole thing. We are all the leaders, because we rule together." He looked so shocked, but smiled anyways.

After that, we snuggled against each other, "Hey want to see the HQ of my group?" He asked and I sat up nodding my head. Tae chuckled and we packed everything up heading to the car. We drove to his HQ which I was excited for because this will be the first time visiting another Mafia without my mask.

 To keep our identities secret, we wear masks and have voice distortion devices. He parked the car in the parking lot and we headed inside. "Calm down baby, it's nothing special." He said chuckling at me. "It is to me, because I never visited another Mafia without my mask!" I said to him pouting. I felt his arm wrapping my waist.

We walked towards some facilities to see training, armory and offices, since I'm guessing this is his company building as well. "V!" I heard a familiar high pitched voice. I turned around to see Jimin hyung!, he ran up to us, "Hey what are you guys doing here so quickly?" he asked nervously. I could tell something is wrong, "What's wrong hyung?" Taehyung asked him, so his codename is V. 

"N-nothing, just leave please." He said, that's something you wouldn't say to your leader, but okay sis. Taehyung looked at him serious, god his stare was hot. "Tell me!" he commanded, even I flinched at it. Jimin hyung sighed and led us to I'm guessing Taehyung's office or cabin. He opened the door to see a middle aged couple and Jennie...great.

"Tae Oppa!" Jennie said, running to him, but instead of a hug he just pushed her away. He gritted his teeth, "Why the fuck are you here!?" I flinched at his sudden raised voice. That didn't go unnoticed by him, he rubbed my back calming me down. "Taehyung, we are here to tell you that we need you to merge our companies together. I'm getting old and I might not last long." The man said, before coughing. 

I ran to get him water and handed it over to him. He gladly took it, "Thank you young man. Umm, Who are you?" he asked me, I looked at Taehyung who nodded his head with a smile. "Im Jeon Jungkook sir." I smiled and took out my hand, which he gladly took. After shaking his hand, I walked back to Taehyung, but yawned so I covered my mouth. However my hand smells different, It smelled like polonium, a slow acting poison. 

My sister works with chemicals like this because instead of bullets, she uses darts with chemicals to either knock someone out or poison them. I rummaged through my bag to find an antidote, but couldn't find any. As I did that, they kept arguing, "Why are you here Jennie!?" Taehyung asked, shaking from anger. "I'm here because the engagement is silly!" She said giggling. Me, Taehyung and his dad were shocked to hear this.

"What engagement!?" Mr.Kim asked, and Mrs.Kim patted his back, "Dear did you forget that they were in an arranged marriage?" I looked at Taehyung in shock, "W-what..." He turned to me worried, "J-jungkook, I-it's not what you think." He tried to touch me but I flinched back. I looked at his eyes and I could see hurt in his eyes. We both snapped out of it when Mr. Kim yelled, "WHAT DO YOU MEAN! When did this happen!" 

Before the two could answer Mr. Kim collapsed, I luckily caught him. Oh no the poison is kicking in, so I called my sister. "Hello noona...Yeah it was great but now's not the time for this...Taehyung's father was poisoned....polonium...no I don't have the antidote with me...yeah i have that...Okay just 5mL right?...Okay bye, get here quick." I ended the call and texted the address. "Taehyung hand me my bag." He did as told, and I rummaged through it to find my antidote kit that my sister made for us.

Once I found the antidote that Mary Noona said to use. I used a needle to get 5mL of the antidote and inject it into Mr. Kim. Once I did that, he coughed and regained consciousness, "Are you okay sir?" I asked him, he nodded his head and was about to stand up. Taehyung stopped him and sat him down on the floor, "Dad don't stand up. Jungkook just gave you an antidote." I packed up my kit and threw away the needle. 

"We should leave. Come on Jennie." Mrs. Kim said, but I blocked her way because what kind of wife leaves her husband here in this condition. "Get out of my way brat." she said gritting her teeth. I looked at her dead in the eye, "What kind of wife leaves her husband in this condition. Some wife you are." I rolled my eyes. Soon my noona and Taigi hyung came in to check up on Mr.Kim. Misaki hyung was also here, since he needed to talk to everyone in the room.

Mary noona gave Mr. Kim the antidote while Taigi hyung gave him a full check up. Taehyung hyung was at his desk with his face in his hands. I walked over to him and hugged him to cheer him up. He looked up at me, "It's okay hyung, he is alright now don--." I got cut off with his sudden hug. I of course hugged him back, "T-thank you so much." I could hear his voice breaking.

"It's okay hyung, I just did what was right." I said snuggling in his embrace. I know I can't let him be by himself, especially after he almost lost his dad. I looked at Misaki hyung and signaled him to come over here. "Misaki hyung, I'm going to spend the night with Taetae hyung."

He nodded his head but I grabbed his shoulder and pulled him, I whispered in his ear, "I think Taehyung's mom did it. She tried to leave as soon as I said the poison." He nodded his head and went to ask Tae's mom something.

"Taetae let's go to your house okay?" I said and he nodded his head grabbing his keys from the desk. When we got to the car, Jimin hyung was already waiting there, he looked at us and saw Taehyung in his state.

"Come here my soulmate." He said and Jimin gave him a hug, which Taehyung broke down. "H-hyung, I-i-i- almost l-lost him..." It hurted my heart seeing this happen. Jimin took his keys and suggested that he drive instead. I took Taehyung to sit in the back.

As we drove Taehyung somehow fell asleep, I played with his hair, which is fluffy as fudge. "Mind telling me what happened Jungkook?" Jimin hyung asked, I sighed, "His father was poisoned with polonium. Luckily I had an antidote kit that my sister made and yeah." He hummed and focused on driving. While I looked outside the window, I soon drifted to sleep.

Jimin Pov

I looked behind me to see that both of them were sleeping. I chuckled at this, but I actually want to know how Jungkook knew what poison it was and why he was so quick to respond. Just who are you Jungkook? You aren't an ordinary bunny that's for sure. 

After 15 minutes had passed, we were finally at the mansion. I didn't want to wake them up, but I had no choice because first of all Taehyung is heavy for me and secondly im too lazy to drag both. I decided to wake up Taehyung, because he can just wake up the bunny himself.

I tapped on his shoulder, "Taehyung wake up, we are here." I groaned and reluctantly woke up, "Okay, okay, have Jin cook dinner for us. I will get Jungkook." I nodded and made my way to the house and yelled at Jin to cook dinner for us. 

Taehyung Pov

I stretched a little and then turned to my bunny who was still sleeping peacefully. I decided to just carry him instead of waking him up because I couldn't bring myself to wake him up. I opened the door and the hyungs decided to yell well besides Jin, "TAEHYUNG ARE YOU OKAY?" J-hope hyung asked and all their barrage of questions woke up my bunny. 

"Would you all kindly be quiet!" He yelled, which scared me and my hyungs, but Jin hyung smirked. He looked at me shyly and asked in a soft voice, "Taetae can you put me down now?" This boy's duality is amazing. I put him down gently and he caressed my face, "Are you feeling a little better now?" he asked me, I nodded my head and we went to the living room. 

"Okay Taehyung what happened?" Namjoon hyung asked me to sit in the arm chair. The others sat down near us in the living room, I sighed, "Well I was having a great date with Jungkookie here, then I decided to go to HQ since he was interested in where I work. Then Jimin hyung ran up to us telling us to leave, so I got a hunch something was wrong. He led us to my office and I saw my Dad, step mom and Jennie. My dad wanted to merge our companies together since he was weak. Turns out it was poison, luckily Jungkook was quick to react and he had an antidote pack. Now we are here."

I tried hard not to cry, thinking back on the incident that happened. "Oh Tae, it's okay we are here for you. What are you going to do Tae?" Jin hyung said, setting down the plates of food. 

I thought about it for a while as we ate dinner. I set down my plate and sighed, "I think i'm going to merge our companies, mostly because my father is at that age to retire and we could just use our current location for our underground stuff." The others nodded and we headed to bed.

Jungkook Pov

I sat down on Taehyung's bed wearing one of his oversized shirts, waiting for him to finish up his shower. I decided to text my hyungs and noona,

Younger Halfs  

JK: Hey hyungs and noona, did you find anything?

Mary: Yeah, it was definitely polonium with a hint of red chizo mushrooms.

Taigi:Yep, luckily we got the antidote. He is currently resting in the hospital right now.

Jk: Okay, Misaki hyung did you find anything?

Misaki: Yeah, but you were right about Mrs. Kim because we asked her about it and she acted like she had no idea about the poison.

JK: OF course, well imma sleep now night Guys!

Mary: Night Kookie!

Taigi: Night kid

Misaki: Night.

I put away my phone and laid down on the bed, then I heard the bathroom door being open revealing a half naked Taehyung. God this universe really must want me dead. I heard a deep chuckle, "Take a picture baby, it lasts longer~" I blushed and looked away covering myself with the covers. I felt the bed move down a little and arms wrapping me. 

"Look at me bunny" he said, I turned around to see his face inches away from mine. "Thank you Kookie for everything today." he said while stroking my hair, I almost purred to that, "It's okay hyung, I just did what was right." I smiled at him. 

here was a moment of silence, but honestly I didn't mind because it gave me time to actually look at his features. He had a cute one double eyelid, a sharp jawline, beautiful eyes and his scent was vanilla with a hint of chocolate.

He was leaning in, and I closed my eyes leaning in as well. I felt soft, plump lips on mine and the kiss was filled with love and passion. He then grabs my butt, making me gasp letting him have enough time to slip his tongue in. 

After a while, I patted his chest to signal him that I needed to breathe. He pulled away, leaving both of us a panting mess. We both smiled at each other, "I think it's time to sleep love." he said while cuddling me in his arms. I nodded and closed my eyes, not forgetting to say goodnight to him. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.3K 332 27
Kim taehyung, a cold ceo of his company. Jeon jungkook, a sassy secretary of Kim Taehyung. Wanna see how their lives intertwine and forms a beautif...
116K 3.9K 35
KIM TAEHYUNG a cold hearted mafia king ruling underworld with his hyungs..... JEON JUNGKOOK a innocent 18 year old boy abused by his father after his...
475K 17K 24
Tae, also known as V is the leader of a Mafia called Bangtan, otherwise known as BTS. He is seen as cold hearted towards others, I mean what can you...
1.5M 79K 43
-in which innocent kim taehyung, a new secretary let out into the real world, collides with jeon jeongguk, a rutheless mafia boss of South Korea. -m...