The Art of Warren

Da b00klover09

He was a mosaic, composed of broken pieces. She was an unfinished art project. ******** The moon goddess en... Altro

•Prologue•
•One•
•Two•
•Three•
•Four•
•Five•
•Six•
•Seven•
•Eight•
•Nine•
•Ten•
•Eleven•
•Twelve•
•Thirteen•
•Fourteen•
•Fifteen•
•Sixteen•
•Seventeen•
•Eighteen•
•Nineteen•
•Twenty•
•Twenty One•
•Twenty Two•
•Twenty Three•
•Twenty Four•
•Twenty Five•
•Twenty Six•
•Twenty Seven•
•Twenty Eight•
•Twenty Nine•
•Thirty•
•Thirty One•
•Thirty Three•
•Thirty Four•
•Thirty Five•
•Thirty Six•
•Thirty Seven•
•Thirty Eight•
•Thirty Nine•
•Forty•
Forty One
Forty Two
Forty Three
Forty four
Forty Five
Forty Six
Forty Seven
Forty Eight
Forty Nine
Fifty
Fifty One
Fifty Two
Fifty Three
Epilogue
The Art of Submission

•Thirty Two•

3.3K 171 15
Da b00klover09

"Sometimes the hardest thing and the right thing are the same."

"Listen, you did us a favor killing that bastard but that still doesn't negate the fact that you're apart of some type of rouge terrorist organization and that you were found choking a civilian wolf."

War was fucked up and he had fucked up. He was chained up like the criminal that he was. Silver chains wrapped around his ankles and heavy handcuffs were placed on his wrists. Anytime he moved just an inch or two the sides of the cuffs would rub against his skin and a burning sensation ensued.

They thought silver was going to potentially break him? No. That would be too easy. War grew up tortured, using silver to turn his skin raw was nothing.

The LPA agent that sat across from him was drinking coffee as he nonchalantly droned on and on. They had been at it for the last five hours. The man finally left long enough for War to attempt at a nap, before he came back refreshed and with coffee in his hands.

The man repeated the actions that would be taken against him like jail time and other things that War knew he deserved. He would finally be serving his justice but he couldn't. Not yet. He had to get the letter to Pomelia. She had to know what kind of man he was, he had to tell her before one of them died.

It was two possible ways to do that. A. Expose himself as apart of the Bane pack and have the LPA call Khan for confirmation. If that was the case he would be let off scotch free. The LPA let all of their illegal dealings go if they killed a criminal or two. They turned a blind eye to most of Bane packs shortcomings...but then Khan would most likely want him back in exchange for getting him out of trouble. He would be back at square one.

The other option was to have the LPA send his letter to Seneca pack, but that still posed a problem. How suspicious would it be for War to send a letter to Alpha Reese's pack, the alpha who's brother he killed. He would not only be sending heat Reese's way but destroying any semi happy life Pomelia would have staying there while he waited out his sentence...

If he somehow got the letter to her then she would know the truth and she would know that he was paying for his sins. Maybe that would give him a little bit of points in Pom's book?

"Well, lets go through the questions once again," the man sighed as he sipped at his coffee and began to drill the same questions over and over again to him.

"Who is the red headed woman? You know one of my guys tells me she told him she was a victim. That you don't even know her just get high off of killing. That true?" War held back a snort. Even if Jess did say that, it was good. That's what he wanted. For her to be let free. He didn't want her associated with this shit. She already helped enough as it was.

The man whistled as his phone buzzed. War kept an eye on his own phone that was sitting out on the table. The Agent kept glaring at it, as if doing so would unlock the damned thing. "You know a hacker will be here soon and unlock your phone. Then we'll finally get somewhere."

War knew that was bad...maybe if he talked then the man would call off the hacker? He only had about 8 numbers in his phone. Trent, Khan, Jess a a few other pack members and the latest numbers were Pomelia and Nick.

He still sat in silence, weighing out his options, his stomach hurt more than the silver digging into his wrists and ankles. He was just...scared of losing Pomelia. Nothing else mattered but her.

"I'm going to give you some more time to stew. How about that? I'll be back in an hour."

War was thankful he had this asshole and not the one who tackled and arrested him. The idiot who had captured him was a rookie asshole who War wanted to rip in two, but he knew killing an agent would get him in trouble. Killing a rapist reject who maybe had some mental issues was still 'bad' but an agent would land him forever in jail.

The agent yawned before standing up on his feet and beginning to walk towards the door. As soon as the man touched the handle, a melody began to play that made Wars heart fall to his ass.

It was the softest sound he had for a ring tone, a light harp playing in a gentle melody...he used it for Pomelia. When she either called or txted and the way the phone shook from across the metal table, he knew she was calling.

The man smirked as War pulled at his restraints heavily, snarls letting loose from his lips as he desperately tried to break free. The agent grabbed his phone and pressed the speaker button. It was Pomelia...and she sounded upset?

His stomach began to turn as he heard her soothing yet frantic voice.

"Hey," she sniffled on the other line, War instantly beginning to feel anger at the fact that his mate sounded as if she was crying. "I'm sorry f-for bothering you. I just...it's a lot going on right now," she cried into the phone, as War's chest began to ache. He wanted to yell out, ask her what was wrong. Kill anyone who made her cry...but he kept quiet.. "War? Can you hear me? Is something wrong with your phone? War?"

She said his name... The agent began to chuckle. "Ah, good! Now we've got a name for blonde Tarzan!" He then hung up the phone and placed it back on the table.

Now he was really worried. What had gotten Pomelia so upset, mad, or overwhelmed? Would he really have to pull the Khan card and risk getting roped into that again? It seemed like Khan was the only way to get him out of this and to his mate. To not have him locked up and to be able to tell Pomelia the truth so that Pomelia wouldn't be subjected to the wrath of the goddess...

"Alright War. I'm going to be back. Hopefully those lips will loosen up and you can give me some more info about yourself." The man made a gun with his fingers and 'shot' at War before strolling out of the room. Once the man was out, he sighed loudly. What else was he able to do except for sit and wait and think and contemplate?

He glared at his phone for what seemed like hours before an idea popped into his mind. War was a complete idiot and if he was un-cuffed he would hav slapped himself for not thinking of this sooner.

"Hey Shuri...call Reese."

The phone lit up and the robo voice he never even used on his phone began to work. "Shuri put it on speaker?" He suddenly heard the dial tone.

He paid extra attention to the sounds outside of the door, noticing no foot steps or voices near. "War? What's up?"

"I killed Ben, I'm in LPA custody," he told the Alpha. "I need to get out. Now. I need to see my mate."

A loud sigh came from the phone. "The LPA is at my pack. I hauled off and yelled at Mei and left because I didn't want them interfering and now they are there with her probably to tell us Ben is dead."

"Reese I need to get out of here."

"I mean the only thing I can do is call Khan. I can't try and get you out actively, you killed my brother. Anyone find out that I hired you and that's my ass."

"Just get me out, don't let Pomelia know anything. I need to tell her myself."

Reese cursed. "Alright. You're in custody on your phone? How?"

"The agent stepped out, left my phone. I'm using Shuri."

War could hear faint steps now. "I have to go. Get me out," he said quickly. "Shuri hang up." The screen exited the phone call. "Shuri lock phone." The screen went black.

He's done a lot of risky things, a lot of close cutting stuff but never this. He felt like his heart was going to beat out of his chest. Even though Reese was going to call Khan and Khan was going to get involved anyway he was glad he didn't have to call. Khan liked Reese so maybe he would see reason. If Khan rejected him he had absolutely no hope.

After what seemed like an eternity, the agent returned. He was glaring at War as if he had slapped him or called him a bitch. The man slammed the door shut, making War fight to not roll his eyes.

Was he going to be intimidated or coerced into saying something? Would the idiot be that dumb to try and potentially torture him as a way of talking? He would have to do his best because War didn't break easily when it came to physical pain and violence. If the man really wanted him to break he would do it mentally, but thankfully he didn't know who War really was.

His eyes followed the agents. Instead of an annoyed look that he previously had on, it was an angry snare. Who spit in his drink?

"Warren Apsel of Bane pack. You bitches get away with everything," the man spat as War's eyes widened. So did Reese really do whatever he had to do that quickly?

It was weird someone else saying his full name. Pomelia did it once and that turned him on. Entirely too much. The agent saying his name though had the opposite effect.

"So who hired you? I know you won't answer. I really wish we could stick it to you and the rest of your fucked up pack," he growled out as War noticed that hair was now growing on his arms. His hate was oozing from his pores.

War silently chuckled. Him being a rouge killer was better than being apart of Bane pack. Of course. "You all think you're untouchable. Especially you're fucking Alpha. That dick."

He agreed. Khan was a dick, of course he wasn't going to let him know that. "I know you don't talk but do you have any remorse? You're a big dude, I bet you've killed a lot."

"Almost...every kill."

The agent just stared at him. No response but a look of disbelief on his face. He stared at War for a few more tense seconds his jaw clenching and unclenching. Then he finally slammed his hand down on the table. "Yeah right. You think that I believe you? You're probably trained to be some sort of manipulative sociopath."

War shrugged. He did feel remorse and it didn't matter what he said he was a monster. A monster with remorse was dumb. He was an idiot. He was dumb to think he could pull this off. Lying to Pomelia for this long, running away from his problems. He was so dumb. He probably was a sociopath or psychopath. Was their a difference? He wasn't really sure.

"Your ride will be here soon and you'll be free of any wrongdoings again. Free to wreck havoc on our own. I'll leave you to your thoughts."

He left the room, slamming the door shut. The agent was right. The fact that the LPA let Bane pack get away with everything was disgusting...he deserved to be in jail. Everyone he knew in his old pack deserved it. Yet the LPA let them do what they want...he didn't understand why and didn't care at this moment. He had more important things to do.

After about half an hour the agent came back. He had a set of keys in his hand and had the aura of someone who actually wanted to kill him. Which wasn't surprising...

He released War and immediately backed up upon War standing to his full height and snatching his phone off the table. "Follow me, your ride is here."

War felt a little sick, a little nervous. If it was Khan he wondered how the car ride would go. He hoped it was one of Khans many underlings and not actually Khan, himself.

He walked through the LPA facility, silently, not caring for the hateful glares that were on his back. Or the words said under their breaths, too scared to approach him. They could call him whatever, at the end of the day only one persons thoughts on him mattered.

Once they were outside, he saw Khan's infamous huge black Escalade. His stomach twisted, but he pressed on to the car, ignoring the agent's comment that he hoped he gets whats coming to him eventually.

He pulled at the front seat door handle and it swung open. Relief flooded his entire body as he saw a tired looking Trent...with a shaved head?

"Come the fuck on. I'm tired as hell and I don't have time for your damn gawking," he spat as War hopped into the passengers side with confusion.

"Why is your head shaved?" War questioned him as he quickly threw on his seatbelt as Trent peeled out of the facility like a bat out of hell. Even the toted screeched on the large vehicle with how much strain he put on them. "And I need you to bring me to Moonshines bar. The truck I have is there."

Trent rolled his eyes, fumbling with something in the glove compartment. "Light that cig for me." War did him the favor. Trent took a few drags of the cigarette before talking. "Didn't I tell you before? That priestess I'm trying to get with her so I'm going for sessions with her. She told me not to come back unless I did some drastic changing. So I shaved my fucking head."

War didn't know if that was what the woman meant but he really didn't have time for Trent and his problems...one thing was bothering him though. "You're trying to sleep with a priestess who took her vows?"

Trent clenched his jaw and began puffing at the cigarette again. "I don't fucking know. I can't get her out of of my mind. I close my eyes and she's there, I think of pussy and it's hers. I cannot get her out of my fucking mind."

Whatever Trent had up his sleeve he needed to be careful. "The goddess is real...You shouldn't play with fire."

"I've been burned too many times already, man. I don't give a fuck."

**************************

Hey guys, sorry I've been so busy and off on the updates!

Thoughts on this chapter?👀

Favorite holiday dishes??

Cookies. All the cookies.🤣🍪

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

65.3K 637 12
Suddenly, I feel a hand that intertwines mine. The touch is warm but still not enough to comfort me after the news I've just got. I feel someone is...
27.3K 1.2K 66
In Lycan lore, every wolf believes there is a soul that is their equal in every way: a perfect match. Their meeting is predestined, preordained by th...
415K 16.1K 51
After being blinded by those sworn to protect her, Artemis trades her vision for her ability to have a mate. Only things are not as they seem when sh...
2.2M 9.8K 7
Forget what you know about the fairytales of werewolves. There's no such thing as a moon goddess, there's no such thing as mates. Wolves are animals...