Was Love their from beginning...

Von niakush

This story is a family based story!!! There are two families who are friends since 3 generationa!!! All the y... Mehr

Character Sketches
Notes
Part 1:- Childhood
Part 2:- Back to mumbai
Part 3:- Mission Manan!!!
Part 4:- Bas I know!!!
Part 5:- Tri deviya
Part 6:- On the way to Pune!!!
Part 7:- Pune!!
Part 8:- The contract!!
Part 9:- Misunderstanding!!
Part 10:-Harshad!! Harshad!! Harshad!!
Part 11:- Trust is important!!!
Part 12:- Bhatinda!!!
Part 13:- On the way to bhantinda!!
Part 14:- Family dinner!!!
Part 15:- Let's play a game!!!
Part 16:- Family shocked, manan rocked!!
Part 17:- Make manik feed food to nandu!!!
A THANK YOU NOTE
Part 18:- I am your dad Cabir!!
Part 19:- Who knows manik better!!
New story
Part 20:- Dhruliya
Part 21:- Evil soha
Part 22:- Why Soha manik????
Part 23:- Mysterious person!!
Part 24:- getting nandini on board!!!
Part 25:- Revealing the mysteries person!!
A tribute to an inspirational Soul
Part 26:- Finding peace!!!
Part 27:- Bye bye soha!!
Note
Part 28:- Manik's Past!!
Part 29:- Harshad's Victory!!!
Part 30:- Nandini's Past!!
Part 31:- It's time to fight for her!!
Part 32:- Connected souls
Part 34:- Harshad...tu toh gayo!!!!
Part 35:- Time for some fun!!!
Part 36:- I am not weak!!!
Part 37:- Finally it's cabir's turn!!!
Part 38:- Love, liking and crush!!!
Part 39:- Planning and Plotting!!!
Part 40:- Harshad's closure!!!
New story alert!!!
Epilogue!!!
Bonus Chapter!!!
Bonus chapter II
Thank You!!!

Part 33:- Planning Harshad ki band bajao!!!

9.8K 710 245
Von niakush

      It had been almost a month that nandini was in hospital!!! She was recovering quickly!!! Family and friends love was helping her recover fast!!! Manik and nandini's relationship was also getting stronger day by day!!! Nandini was completely fine now, she just had a crape bandage in her leg which was making it difficult for her to walk!!! But when manik is there how can things get difficult for her.... maximum times manik's arms were her source to walk as seeing nandini on wheelchair was neither accepted by Mr.manik Malhotra nor was appreciated by any of the men's of the family!!!!

        After the whole month nandini was returning back home and everyone including nandini was way to excited for it!!!

Nandini:-" Manik yaar complete the formalities quickly na, I just wish to be home at the earliest!!!!"

Manik:-" princess, what else do you think I am doing???"

Nandini:-" Time pass!!"

Manik:-" Really???"

Nandini:-" Btw, where is Bhai??"

Manik:-" Abhi is down, he is getting the car from the parking!!!"

Nandini:-" Oh ok!!!"

Manik:-" So princess, Chalo let's go!!!"

Nandini:-" Yay!!! Finally!!!"

       Manik picks her in his arms and they leave!!!!

In the car.....

Nandini:-" I am so so excited!!  All the tree mom's must have cooked all my favorite dishes today!!!"

Abhi:-" Since yesterday the tri-deviya is in full action!!"

Nandini:-" I am telling you Bhai, this monster malhotra did not let me eat any tasty food for a month, even when neyo maa got it chupke as!!! Now whole month only my favorite dishes are going to be cooked!!!"

Abhi:-" Oh hello!!! You have a very weired taste in foods!!!!No ways!!!"

Nandini:-" Yes ways!!!"

Manik:-" Don't worry abhi, you come to Malhotra manshion to eat!!!"

Nandini:-" and what makes you think malhotra manshion is not having my favorite dishes for a month???"

Manik:-" What do you mean??"

Nandini:-" I am the princess for Malhotra's and Murthy's!!! So it's upto me where I want to have food!! So both the houses are going to cook my favorite dishes for a month!!!"

        Both the boys look at her as if they have seen some alien!!!

Nandini:-" And Mr. Monster malhotra, since you have made me eat that tasteless food..... Every single day you are going to get one five star chocolate bar and one ice cream for me!!!"

Manik:-" No ways!!!"

Nandini:-" Not following kings orders is against the rule of the kingdom Mr. Malhotra!!!"

Abhi:-" Who king???"

Nandini:-" Appa, Raj dad and chachu!!! They can do anything for their princess you see!!!"

Abhi to manik:-" Hard times ahead bro!!!"

Manik to abhi:-" Agree bro!!! Very hard times!!!"

     Saying this all three of them laugh their heart out!! Laughing, teasing they reach home!!!

      As soon as they reach home....manik carries her in his arms and he takes her in and makes her sit in the middle on the chair!!! The whole room was dark!!!

Nandini:-" Manik!!! Bhai!!! Where is everyone??? Why is it so dark??? Appa, Amma???"

      Before she could continue, she hears cabir's voice!!!

Cabir:-" Yaar mere chote packet......daara Diya that yaar tune!!!! Never ever do this to anyone of us again!!!! Welcome back princess!!!!

Cabir and harsh come from each side of nandini from back and start singing.....

Dabi dabi si hansi......
Honthon pe phansi hai.......
Gudgudi kar rahi hawa!!    

Dhruv and Smita appear in front of her....dhruv gives his hand to nandini to get up and stand......

Oo.. Halla macha rahi hai.....
Pagal si khwaishein.....
Khushiyon ki mili hai wajah!!!!!

Abhi picks her up in his arms and taking rounds he sings....

Kuch hai junoon sa.....
Kuch paagalpan hai......
Sau baatein karta.....
Ye buddhu sa mann hai!!!!!!

Now Raj, neyo, Ishita and raman come to her taking her in their embrace and sing.....

Kuch hai junoon sa....
Kuch paagalpan hai.....
Sau baatein karta......
Ye buddhu sa mann hai!!!!!

Manik comes from behind and hits her shoulder with his telling her to leave all worries on him and live to the fullest....

Karne de khwaabon ko badmashiyaan........
Chalne de nazron ki manmaniyan......

Navya sings..... eyeing her with manik and telling...her new place to live is manik's heart.....

Dhoondhe chalo kuch thikane naye.....
Hone de pagli-pagli si nadaaniyaan!!!!!

Mukti comes with her guitar singing in front of her bringing her out of manik land .  

Hosh mein rehna hai kyun
Rehne se hoga kya?????
Behoshiyon mein hai maza!!!!!!

Alya sings.... telling her live always like a kid!!!!!

Oo..bachkaani harkatein......
Jo hoti hain hone de.....
Khushiyon ki mili hai wajah!!!!!

Manik plays the guitar and all singing rounding around nandini.....

Kuch hai junoon sa.....
Kuch paagalpan hai.....
Sau baatein karta.....
Ye buddhu sa mann hai!!!!!

Kuch hai junoon sa.....
Kuch paagalpan hai.....
Sau baatein karta......
Ye buddhu sa mann hai!!!!!

Manik sings coming towards her....as of telling her what is his hearts condition abhi.....

Mausam ne bhi ki hai kuch koshishein......
Hone lagi dekho ye baarishien!!!!!!

Smita sings..... telling manik and nandini both what is their hearts condition abhi.....

Sar pe chadha hai yeh kaisa asar.....
Daude raftaar mein,
Dil ki sab dhadkanein!!!!!!

Nandini sings replying to manik's hearts state..... telling him her heart is not saying anything different!!!!

Dhun koi chal rahi hai,
Kaano mein dheeme se......
Roshan hai zyada yeh subah......
Oo..halchal jo ho rahi hai.....
Seene mein hone de.....
Khushiyon ki mili hai wajah!!!!!!!

After nandini's words manik picks her up on back....like a piggy Ride style and all sing and dance together!!!!

Kuch hai junoon sa....
Kuch paagalpan hai.....
Sau baatein karta......
Ye buddhu sa mann hai!!!!!!

Kuch hai junoon sa.....
Kuch paagalpan hai......
Sau baatein karta......
Ye buddhu sa mann hai!!!!!!!

The song ended, murthy manshion was rejoicing their princess comeback!!! Ishita, neyo and Smita had cooked all nandini's favourite dishes and the dad's had made her eat with their own hands!!! After a long celebration and everything, abhi made nandini sleep as she needed rest!!! And being tired and yet on medication she slept peacefully in her cosy bed after a month!!!

      Meanwhile everyone were down as manik had informed everyone about our important discussion!!!

Abhi:-" Baby doll has slept!! So now say manik what's this important discussion about???"

Manik:- "Harshad!!!"

Raman:-" Don't even take that bastard's name in my house!!"

Harsh:-" Relax bhaishaab!!! Let manik complete!!!"
      For the first time harsh was serious, which meant he knew what manik was going to say!!!!

Manik:-" Chachu, you were right!! I saw the cctv phootages!!"

Smita:-" Right about what??"

Harsh:-" After hearing nandini's past, we got to knew last time she met with the accident because of those incidents!! Navya told us that doctors had recommended that past together shouldn't trigger her!! And I suspected someone to have done exactly opposite to doctors recommendation!!"

Manik:-" And that someone was harshad!!! That day in office parking lot, he did this!!! I saw the phootages!!"

Abhi:-"Bloody bastard!! I will just kill him!!"

Manik:-" Such an easy Punishment for him abhi???"

Cabir:-" Bhai is right!! Killing would be to easy for him!!! He should himself ask for death!!!"

Ishita:-" I don't want any revenge!!"

Neyo:-" Ishita is right!! I don't want any of my kids to suffer again!!"

Smita:-" Why bhabhi??? And life long live in a fear anything can again happen anytime!!!"

Raman:-" Manik is right ishu!!! We never tried to understand our princess mindset only!!! We just left her to struggle all alone, thinking that is only good for her!!! But we never checked if that was actually good for her!!!" During navya's time also, nandu faught alone and got him behind the bars!! What did we do??? Where were we??? Fearing this society??? Not anymore!!! As parents, it's our responsibility to remove nandini's that fear from her mind!! Make her strong!!! So manik, I am sure you are up with a plan!! What's up??"

Manik:-" Yes appa!!  Harshad is going to suffer badly, that's for sure!!"

Dhruv:-"let's take him to an isolated place and give him lal batti!!"
(Lal batti is like covering him at beating a lot... generally it's a fun thing)

Smita:-" If you don't keep shut, in this open place, I am giving you lal batti!!"

     Dhruv pouts at this!!

Mukti:-" Lets kindnap him, take him infront bof nandini and beat the shit out of him!!!"

Cabir:-"I am in for this!!"

Manik and harsh:-" Shut up!!!"

Manik:-" Can I speak now???"

Navya:-" As if we had stopped you!!"

Manik gives an impossible look and then continues:-" So firstly our plan, should not just be to punish harshad!!! But also make sure Nandini is able to face her past, so in future this doesn't affect her health again!!!"

Alya:-" It is difficult for a girl to cope up with this bhai!!"

Smita:-" But seeing that person being punished for his deeds, helps a lot!!! Bcz in most of the cases, what troubles you the most is the fact that you couldn't do anything than Actually what happened!!! Seeing our brave nandini, what actually happened is not what she is not able to overcome, the fact that she couldn't do anything to protect herself is what is not helping her to move on!!! It's phycology!!!!"

Manik:-" I agree with choti maa!!! So seeing harshad being punished will help her to recover!!"

Abhi:-" So what's the first step??"

Manik:-" Harshad always says he doesn't wound a person physcially, he breaks them mentally!!! So we will be doing the same!! First step, we will play emotionally with him, second step his dignity will be shattered and third step he shall beg for mercy!!!"

Alya:-" Wow!!! I am excited!!"

Navya:-" Bhai!! Person like harshad have no emotions!!"

Manik:-" Everyone has navya, only the definition for emotions for person differs!!"

Raj:-" What do you mean??"

Manik:-" I am going th snatch away what he loves the most!!! His money!!!"

Cabir:-" Bang on!!!"

Smita:-" wait!!! I am sure there is more to it, speak up manik!!"

Manik smirks:-" You know me pretty well choti maa!!"

Smita:-" Well tell me something I dont know!!!" She says proudly!!!

Manik:-" So, I am snatching away his money, but also giving him a hope of having his money back.....if.......!!!"

Dhruv:-" Continue bhai.....this..if...sounds sexy!!!"

Alya:-" How can a if be sexy!!"

Mukti:-" Shut up love birds....manik if....!!!"

Manik:-" If he works under me in my office!!"

Cabir:-" Bang on!!! You will make his life living hell if he agrees to work for you!!"

Abhi:-" And he will agree!!! Nothing is more important to him than his money!!"

Manik:-" Now that's the actual bang on!!"

Raman:-" But even nandu works in your company and she after a week will somehow convence us to join back office!!!"

Harsh:-" That's the catch of manik's plan bhaishaab!! Manik being around nandu, harshad can do nothing and making harshad suffer infront of nandini's eyes will help her recover!!"

Smita:-" and if by chance any mishap happens and past triggers her...then we have manik and his music to help nandu!!!"

Abhi:-" Past won't trigger only...bcz I can assure you guyz that manik for a sec also won't leave nandini!!!"

Raj:-" I am impressed awesome plan!!!"

Neyo:-" What about step 2 and 3!!!"

Manik:-" Maa, step by step!!"

Neyo:-" ok!!"

Manik:-" So all in!!"

All together:-" Yes!!!"

      After sometime, when everything is settled down, how can our Cabir be silent!!!

Cabir:-" Dad!! What I was thinking!!! Since long time you were telling me na, I should learn some bussiness tricks from manik bhai!!! I guess I will take your advice!! For sometime I can join bhai's office as intern you see!!"

Dhruv:-" You have me the same advice dad!! And badi maa has always taught to follow the elders so I shall follow Cabir bhai!! I will also join as intern in manik bhai's office!!"

      All of them were just finding ways to be at manik's office, so they can enjoy the plan harshad ki band bajao!!

Smita:-" Manik beta!!! I think it's been long you had a medical check up of your whole staff!!"

Harsh:-" I agree!! I think we should arrange a camp in your office for your regular health check up!!".

Smita:-* Brilliant ide!!  Don't worry we both will do the needful!!!"

      Manik was enjoying his lovely families hilarious reason of being in his office for ofcourse the reason we all know!!!

Alya:-" Bhai!!!"

Manik:-" Yes our diva...what do you want to do ???"

Alya:-" The office dress you have!! You see...that is very outdated!!! I think, the official dress beds a makeover, I will do the needful don't worry!!!"

Manik:-" Ohh ok!!! Mukti don't you want to change the paintings in my office???"

Mukti wasn't as it is getting in reason, and here manik only helped her:-" Waise toh there was no such plan!!! But now since you have asked for it....don't worry I will do the needful!!"

Abhi:-" Appa!!! I think we should merge for next project with infinity instead of Malhotra industries!!"

Raman:-" I agree...young minds can think alike!!"

Ishita:-" Ya but there should be someone to keep a watch on young minds na....so I will lead the project!!"

Manik:-" Correct!! And all these plans of each one of you will be put into action immediately after harshad joins me right???"

All together:-" Absolutely correct!!"

Cabir:-" You are smart bhai!!"

Manik:-" Miss.navya, what is your plan to crash my office??"

Navya:-" Why do I even need a plan??  I am the official lawyer if infinity!! I can walk in the office anytime!!"

Cabir:-" My girl is smart!!"

      Now everyone looks at raj for his excuse!!!

Raj:-" What?? If a lawyer can walk in anytime, then I am toh board of director!!"

        The focus now shifts to neyo...as she was only left!!!

Neyo:-" What?? Why are you all looking at me??"

Raj:-" You are not a director into infinity neyo???"

Neyo::" So??? (She says with a bit of attitude) who has the courage to stop neyonika malhotra from entering her own son's office!!!"

All the kids start hooting at this!!!

Manik:-" Her own son mom!!! And this goes to everyone!!! It's my office not some playground!!!"

Cabir:-" Are temporarily it is a playground only!!! And our favourite toy is going to be Harshad!!!"

Manik:-" You all are banned at infinity including my lawyer and board of director as well!!"

Raj:-" We have a very strong lawyer navya with us....we will sue you!!"

Manik:-" Go ahead!!"

Mukti:-" This is not fair yaar manik!!"

      Everyone starts saying and irritating him!!!

Manik:-" Fine!! One person per day!!! Decide amongst yourselves who is coming when!!!!"

         All cheer and this and buckel themselves for their new mission harshad's band bajao!!!!

Ufff.....one of the longest!! 

First of all guyz....this is not a punishment for Harshad....his punishment is going to be cruel!!! This is just the first step!!!!

So how was it guyz??? Did you guys enjoy the family back into action!!!!

You guyz can come up with crazy ideas to irritate harshad in office and DM me accordingly....I will try inculcating them into the next chapter!!!

Awaiting your comments......

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

30.3K 2.7K 24
Peep in ❤😉 2 on #ghkkpm out of 739 stories on 12/8/22 1 on #viratsaichavan out of 29 stories on 12/8/22 3 on #saijoshichavan out of 38 stories on 12...
164K 14.7K 41
a girl who loves freedom ...lives alone all her life ..... she finds a guy who loves her madly .... but they say na secrets break .... what could be...
1.1M 44.4K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
2.2M 115K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...