My Deal With The Badboy

By love2wright

"Maybe I'm supposed to let you go, like I tried to, but I can't, because I'll lose the one person I've ever t... More

My Deal With The Badboy
1. Dinner
2. The Deal
3. Rumours
4. Irritating
5. Make A Deal Then Break Another
6. Who Let The bitch Out?
7. Kill Me Now
8. Bad Boy?
9. Date
10. Nothing Happned
11. Detention
12. Party
14. Food Fight!
15. Mr Nice Guy
16. Fake or Real?
17. The Truth Hurts
18. Promise
19. Choose Your Friends
20. Forgive Or Forget
21. Makeup Or Breakup
22. I'm Feeling Sick
23. Together Forever
24. Our Furture
Epilogue
Surprise/Merry Christmas!
#Wattys2017

13. Hangover

24K 957 134
By love2wright

Chapter 13: Hangover

I groaned as the pounding in my head got worst the more I came round. I slowly opened my eyes, light burning it's way into my brain, to revel that I didn't know my surroundings.

"Crap," I groaned slowly sitting up and rubbing my very sore head.

There where multiple body's spread out across the room, it was obvious that this room was a bedroom, by the bed, it looked like a parents room, oh gosh, what have I done?

I was lying across several people like a human pyramid. I clumsily rolled off the bed, hitting the ground hard. "Ow," I complained as a few of the others groaned at the noise but otherwise didn't move.

I slowly got up, half squinting as walked out of the room. I walked down the stairs and then I remembered, I was at a party last night, I'm still is that house. That's a good start. Now, where are the boys. I carefully stepped over the sleeping body's until I recognised Alec's body, shirtless and face down on top of Ryan's, then I noticed Jared, Tom, and James right next to them.

I carefully crouched next to him. "Alec," I mumbled shaking his bare back.

When he didn't responded I gabbed a glass full of liquid I assumed was alcohol because of the smell, and tipped it over him. Both him and Ryan jump up in surprise. After their short delusional state, they both stared at me with wide eyes.

"Shit!" Alec said after a minute. He looked around at the room then back at me. "Are you okay?" He asked, squinting a bit at the bright morning light.

"Mhmm, apart from the bad headache," I muttered as I scrunched up my face in pain.

Ryan chuckled while Alec grabbed two more cups and pour them other Jared, Tom and James. Startled, they jumped up and looked across the room as then their eyes settled on me.

"Come on," Alec groaned, striding out of the house, full of passed out teens.

"Alec!" I yelled out after him.

"What?" I turned mid stride.

I raised my brows, "Ah, shirt?" I questioned.

He sighed and nodded, "Right,"

I quickly picked up a shirt on the floor and pulled it on, I can't even remember if it was the one he wore last night. I located my shoes and purse by the door and once they were in my hands Alec grabbed my free hand and pulled me out the door. We all piled into the car car quickly, with Alec in the drivers seat this time.

"Wait," I said as the boys all turned to look at me.

"When was the last time you had a drink?" I asked with raised brows.

"Shit, shit, shit!" Alec swore, hitting the steering wheel angrily. "Your father is going to freak!" He shouted.

"I know," I sighed sulking into the seat.

♠️ALEC'S POV ♠️

"Chug! Chug! Chug!" Everyone all chanted as Juliette stood on the table and finished a whole glass of beer in one go. I have to say I was pretty impressed. When she finished she put her arms triumphantly in the air as everyone cheered her on. Too bad I was too busy looking after her instead of enjoying it.

"Jay!" I complained as she grabbed my hand for help off the table in her really high gold heels.

Once she was down she took off running Into the other room. I quickly chased her, not wanting her to get in any more trouble. I found her on the kitchen floor frowning at the pineapple that she was currently shaking back in forth violently.

"SPONGE-BOB!! I know you're in there!" she yelled throwing the fruit on the ground in frustration.

Drunk Juliette was seriously the most freaking funniest thing ever. No wonder she never drank, she always was the life of the party and did the most embarrassing things. I only wish I had partied with her earlier, especially if I didn't have to look after her, we could have so much fun. But I wasn't really drunk enough for that.

"Dude! I love her!" Jared laughed loudly.

"Sponge-bob!" She whiled throwing the pineapple 10ft across. The fruit burst when it hit the wall, splattering juice and chunks of fruit all over the other drunken teens. Jared and I ducked out of the way of the flying fruit, she was surprisingly strong for such a small girl.

"Jay?" I cautiously asked.

"What do you want dummy?" She sulked and then started to cry.

"Oh, what's wrong honey?" I asked worryingly.

"Sponge-bob hates me!" She cried louder.

I tried to hold back the laughter as much as I could, not that it worked. "Do you think you can stay here for five minutes while I go to the bathroom?" I asked raising my brows at her.

"Pft! I don't need a babysitter Alec. I'm a big girl now," She giggled. I nervously walked to the bathroom. When I was done I hurried back to her.

"Juliette!" I shouted as I saw her drown another can of beer. "What am I going to do with you?" I asked as I bent down next to her and place my hand on her knee.

She looked at me stunned. "PDA! PDA! Rape!!!" She yelled.

"Shhh!" I hushed her, "I won't rape you," I chuckled. She suddenly screamed with her tongue sticking out.

"What?" I worriedly asked, looking her over making sure she was okay.

"I'm defying GRAVITY with my tongue!" She sang with excitement and her tongue still hanging out of her mouth. I laughed so hard and behind me Jared was on the ground with tears running down his cheeks.

"Are you choking?" She asked me in alarm.

"What?" I chuckled looked back into her eyes.

"Oh. It looked like you where choking," She muttered looking away from me.

"I was laughing..."

"Ohhhh! That explains the dying cat noises!" She sang before getting up and hugging the closest guy to her, a random guy I don't even know.

"Hello to you too," The man slurred.

"Hi!" She grinned widely before nuzzling into the mans leg.

"Do ya want to come up to the room with me? We could have some fun" He winked at her.

"OMG! Yay! Let's go!!" She said giggling like a little girl, standing up and grabbing his hand.

"No you don't," I said grabbing her arm, tugging her away, and putting her behind my body, out of reach of the very drunk man.

"What's your problem?" The man asked me with a frown.

"She's mine," I growled at him.

"Sheesh man." He said, holding his hands up as he backed away.

I looked back at Jay and she pouted at me. "We where going to play a game!" She whiled sadly.

I lent over to her and whispered on her ear. "But he might of raped you," I pulled back to see her astonished face.

"I think in having a flash back of my first time having sex." She told me only a moment later.

I raised my brows at her, "I thought you were a virgin?" I asked in confusion. I remember teasing her just the other day about being so innocent and still having her virginity.

She looked at me confused, "I am?"

I chuckled as I shook my head in amusement, "Oh Jay,"

"You have pretty eyes," She suddenly said staring up into my eyes.

So do you, I thought, but because of the jerk I am I ended up saying, "I know."

"Alec," She whispered before looking up at me with her beautiful big doe eyes.

I really wanted to kiss her, I tried earlier but I got interrupted. I don't know what to do, I think I might be falling for her. I didn't really want to kiss her if she would remember it though.

"Yes?"

"Alec West is," She started as her eyes began to close.

I shook her shoulder and she moaned. "Alec west is what?" I urged her.

"I think I might be falling for him," She muttered before closing her eyes completely.

I sighed before carrying her upstairs and putting her on the bed. What am I going to do now?

Hope you all enjoyed this one from Alec's POV!

Edited
Hugs and kisses,
Addie xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.3K 1.8K 34
"What the hell did you do!?" I heard a feminine voice behind me. I groaned and turned around to meet a very angry face. I have never seen a girl this...
1.3K 127 40
Riley Devin is just a sixteen year old girl, she isn't popular, she only has a couple friends, she's a nerd, and she has been getting over her first...
1.1K 49 17
When Olivia was 5 her and her parents moved to another street in England, and Alex, the neighbors son who was 7years old, was the only one in the nei...
518K 11K 44
I let a smirk take it's place on my face as I sauntered over towards him. He looked very amused, but I knew what I was doing. "I heard you're a playe...