Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles:...

By MeadowSchmitz

The turtle's lives will be more challenging when Mei Pieh Chi, Larota, Talena, and Amoly's life suddenly turn... More

Master Chung I
Mei Pieh Chi (Venus De Milo)
Larota I
Talena I
Amoly I
Dragonlord
Mei-Mei
Master Splinter
Leonardo Splinterson
Raphael Splinterson
Donatello Splinterson
Michelangelo Splinterson
Klunk
April O'neil
Casey Jones
Yennefer of Vangerberg
Geralt Rivia
Korra Barnes
Sara Chi
Chaol Westfall
Catherine Halsey
Chapter 1: Prologue
Chapter 2: The Return of the Dragons
Chapter 3: Warning Sign
Chapter 5: New Turtles in Town

Chapter 4: Master Chung I's Honor

1.2K 14 6
By MeadowSchmitz

During the time in New York City, the turtles were running over rooftops cheering." Man, it feels good to get out of the lair." Raphael said," Running alongside Leonardo." Yeah, it's been so long since we have to clean up our new lair and all but you're right, Raph, it does feel great to be out of the lair." Michelangelo replied running behind them" You wish, you haven't helped one bit of the place, Mikey." Leonardo states using Michelangelo's nickname he stopped turning around to face him." At least I did some of the work." Michelangelo commented, trying to be positive the three brothers gave him a frown on their faces telling him that it was not helping.

Suddenly Donatello heard a crash in the alley." Guys did you hear that?" he asked them, they shook their heads telling him they didn't hear anything Raphael spoke" No, I don't hear anything... Why?" Raph wondered why Donnie asked them that question, Donnie signed with his head down with a frown on his face and told them to follow him, they looked at each other and then followed after him.

When they reached the sound Donnie was hearing they looked down upon themselves and saw some strangers in black hoods robbing a young lady who was carrying a bag tightly around her." Well, this is new." Mikey said watching them robbing her with a rough force." New or not I'm goin in!" Raph replied heading straight down, the three brothers looked at each other and then followed after him.

" Please leave me alone." She begged to try to get away from them but they kept grabbing her behind and pushed her to the wall trapping her in place, she shook away in fear struggling to try to get away from him until one of them was suddenly knocked out and fell on the ground unconscious, the other two looked up in confusion until they were kicked back away from her, she couldn't see clearly but she realized it was now her chance to get away from them so she ran away from the fight without looking back.

" Oh man, every time we end up saving someone they just run off without saying thank you." Mikey commented holding off the second one while Leo held off the other one, when the other hooded person tried to slice him Leonardo jumped over him and kicked him away sending him straight to the wall and knocking him out.

Raphael dealt with the other one who had been going around rough trying to take Raph down but he was too quick for him, he punched him in the face with his sai, and the hooded stranger was knocked down on the ground, he looked up to see Raph was above him holding his sai" That's enough, Raph." Leo stopped him before he was about to finish him, Raph signed putting his sai away.

The hooded figure looked up at him and then saw his weapon on the ground at the other side, he was about to reach out to it until he was grabbed then he was pulled up by Raphael'' Not so fast." he said lifting him up and smashing him to the ground holding him in place when Raphael is dealing with him he and Leonardo turned around looking at the other stranger that they've never met or seen before so Leonardo decided to ask them some questions but first they have to tie them up so that they couldn't escape. Once they were tied up sitting at the corners of the brick walls, Leonardo kneeled down to one of them keeping his gaze on the one person who was dressed in all black like the rest of them." Why were you all robbing that woman? What do you want from her? What are you after?" he asked looking at him at the eyes, the man looked up at him with a displeased look on his face." 我什麼都不告訴你 Wǒ shénme dōu bù gàosù nǐ (I'm not telling you anything)." he spoke in the Chinese language that they didn't understand, Mikey rubbed his head in confusion didn't understand what he said." Umm, in English please." Mikey asked the man growled." I'm not telling you anything, kappa." he said then suddenly a cloud of smoke came out of nowhere and it smoked the whole ally they coughed while covering their eyes.

When everything was clear they opened their eyes, they turned their attention to where the man and the rest of his men were but he was not there just like the others, Raph was out of control and smashed his wrist to the brick wall." What the shell is going on here!?" he asked furiously with his eyes closed, Leonardo, Donatello, and Michelangelo couldn't figure out what's going on either." I don't know, but whatever is going on, it can't be good." Leo states looking at them then Mikey comes up with a question." And the way he talked bros. what kind of language was that? That none of us understand, what he was saying?" he asked, Donnie put his hand on his chin." Hmm, that language he was using wasn't Japanese... so on my guess is he was speaking Chinese, it's possible that he's from Chinatown or he and his friends are from China." he guessed with wonder, the boys looked at each other in the confusion of what's going on that they don't.

Back in China, the girls were in the separate cars that Talena designed and made for them, they were driving their way to Korra's home to meet up with Yumi with the scroll she had with her as promised, when she gave them a call, Chung I, was in the passenger seat with Mei in her car, Mei was keeping her eyes on the road while driving Chung I was impressed that for the last few months, the girls were getting used of driving in their own vehicles that Talena designed for each one of their own but in different colors, it was rough for them at first for a few weeks but now they got used to it by practicing each night when they get to have their own time.

Each of their cars has different colors and different vehicles.

Mei Pieh Chi's (Venus De Milo) Car

Sky blue W Motors Lykan HyperSport transport was a large car known as the Shell mobile, which could transform from a stealth mode to a normal-looking sky blue motor Lykan hyper sport. It has light blue horizontal stripes on its sides, and two vertical ocean blue strips on its hood with a Yin and Yang located between the middle, the Shell mobile has a jet turbine on its rear that turns into a spare tire while in "stealth mode", and a long, pointed hood that retracts itself to make itself flatter when also in "stealth mode." Its onboard features include a built-in GPS that can help Venus track down enemies, a mechanism that can change her into her stealth suit Talena designed, and a red "Boost" button that allows the car to go faster. It is also shown to have an ejectable passenger seat. The car has several driving modes, which suggest a greater array of capabilities. The car has vocal recognition software. It can also be transformed into boat mode (dubbed as Hydro Pursuit), and ejector seats. The only identified feature that is unused onscreen is the Shell mobile's Hover Mode (which can be seen on the vehicle's hidden controls), which implies it has some sort of hovering capability, possibly even flight.

Larota's Car

Red and black neon Lamborghini transport was a large car known as the Shell mobile, which could transform from a stealth mode normal-looking Red and black neon Lamborghini. It has red horizontal stripes on its sides, and two vertical red strips on its hood with a phoenix located between the middle, the Shell mobile has a jet turbine on its rear that turns into a spare tire while in "stealth mode", and a long, pointed hood that retracts itself to make itself flatter when also in "stealth mode." Its onboard features include a built-in GPS that can help Lara track down enemies, a mechanism that can change her into her stealth suit Talena designed, and a red "Boost" button that allows the car to go faster. It is also shown to have an ejectable passenger seat. The car has several driving modes, which suggest a greater array of capabilities. The car has vocal recognition software. It can also be transformed into boat mode (dubbed as Hydro Pursuit), and ejector seats. The only identified feature that is unused onscreen is the Shell mobile's Hover Mode (which can be seen on the vehicle's hidden controls), which implies it has some sort of hovering capability, possibly even flight.

Talena's Car

Violet McLaren 570S transport was a large car known as the Shell mobile, which could transform from a stealth mode normal-looking violet Violet McLaren 570S. It has light purple horizontal stripes on its sides, and two vertical purple strips on its hood with a phoenix located between the middle, the Shell mobile has a jet turbine on its rear that turns into a spare tire while in "stealth mode", and a long, pointed hood that retracts itself to make itself flatter when also in "stealth mode." Its onboard features include a built-in GPS that can help Taly track down enemies, a mechanism that can change her into her stealth suit Talena designed, and a red "Boost" button that allows the car to go faster. It is also shown to have an ejectable passenger seat. The car has several driving modes, which suggest a greater array of capabilities. The car has vocal recognition software. It can also be transformed into boat mode (dubbed as Hydro Pursuit), and ejector seats. The only identified feature that is unused onscreen is the Shell mobile's Hover Mode (which can be seen on the vehicle's hidden controls), which implies it has some sort of hovering capability, possibly even flight.

Amoly's Car

Pink Chevrolet Camaro transport was a large car known as the Shell mobile, which could transform from a stealth mode normal-looking Pink Chevrolet Camaro. It has light pink horizontal stripes on its sides, and two vertical dark pink strips on its hood with a phoenix located between the middle, the Shell mobile has a jet turbine on its rear that turns into a spare tire while in "stealth mode", and a long, pointed hood that retracts itself to make itself flatter when also in "stealth mode." Its onboard features include a built-in GPS that can help Amy track down enemies, a mechanism that can change her into her stealth suit Talena designed, and a red "Boost" button that allows the car to go faster. It is also shown to have an ejectable passenger seat. The car has several driving modes, which suggest a greater array of capabilities. The car has vocal recognition software. It can also be transformed into boat mode (dubbed as Hydro Pursuit), and ejector seats. The only identified feature that is unused onscreen is the Shell mobile's Hover Mode (which can be seen on the vehicle's hidden controls), which implies it has some sort of hovering capability, possibly even flight.

Chung I, could never be more proud of Talena, her greatest gift as an engineer of the vehicles and enjoyment of nature that he's in now including her knowledge of all histories.

When they arrived at Korra's home they parked their vehicles hidden, putting them in camouflage mode then they stealthy got out of their cars without any sound to be heard, they sneaked in and headed straight to the living room where Yumi would be with Korra at her side, she turned around seeing the girls just arrived in time with Chung I, Yumi looked up with a little bit of nervousness meeting Master Chung I, but was also relieved and glad that the girls were here.

Chung I, sat down in front of the living room looking at her with a greeting look, Yumi bowed with respect, but Chung I, shook his head with his hand out." There is no need to bow, young one." he said, Yumi sat back up with a nervous look on her face." It's alright Yumi, this is our father and master, Chung I, the man we told you about yesterday, you can trust him." Mei Pieh Chi stated with a smile on her face, Yumi looked at her and could see that Mei was being honest, she nodded her head, then she cleared her throat turning her attention back to Chung I." Yumi-san, my daughters told me you were being robbed the other night because they were looking for a scroll, your ancestor's guide and protect for centuries." he spoke with a kind and respectful tone, Yumi nod her head." Yes, it's true, they were after me because I have the scroll that they've been searching for years, when I was on my way home the other night I was suddenly grabbed and taken to the ally so that no one could hear or see us, then when we were alone they threw me hard to the ground, I was a little dizzy of consciousness but then I heard one of them say' our dark lord and master will be returned when we have all the items we need. Once he is freed the dragons will finish what they've started over all these centuries' That's the only thing I remember then that's pretty much when the girls showed up and saved me from them." Yumi explained, Chung I's heart skipped a beat in fear' It's just how I feared this day would come' he thought the girls saw this" Master Chung I, what's wrong?" Taly asked curiously not liking the look on his face which meant something was wrong they just didn't know what it was, Chung I looked up at his daughters, and he signed." My daughters, I believe it's time for you to know." he spoke the girls looked at him and then at each other, they didn't completely understand but decided to put it aside, they each took a seat at each side along with Korra was at the corner of the room.

Chung I continued to explain." My daughters, it is time for you all to understand the mysteries of the dragons. Thousands of years ago, before recorded history, the world was the domain of dragons that ruled the planet for thousands of years by the dragonlord's command, the dragons were making humans as their slaves and services to build the empire of the dragonlord's own image but for him to be able to make his empire he gathered the best soldiers he can and they attacked kingdom after kingdom, his army swept away everything in its path of China and anyone who resisted by a terrible fate, the country was his. He enslaved his conquered enemies and forced them to build his great empire, but those who do not resist would be put to death and buried beneath the great wall, the dragonlord's mystics taught a mastery over the five elements of fire, water, earth, wood, and metal.

His dark power seemed without a limit and he could disguise himself in two forms, his dragon form, and his human form.

He was the master of millions but like the lowest peasant he could not stop growing involved, he needed to defeat his last enemy's death itself, So he sent his army to destroy the Shinobi clan that was still hidden from him." The girls were listening to him while imagining his story in their heads." Deep down in the mountains was a temple monastery of the beauty of the phoenix and dragon statues, the Shinobi Elder council gathered in the hall of dragons, they were doing their enchantment to meet the great dragon spirits in the spirit realm of peace where the dragon councils were, the dragons gave them a sign to find only two people that can stop the dragonlord and his army.

There was this one young man who could bring peace and balance to the world but he didn't do it alone he had help there was another one they saw, a powerful witch who was rumored to know the secrets to eternal life. She told them about the enchantment mirror, forever and never to be released. The magic users who are my ascendants imprisoned them in the enchantment table that is well hidden in the mountains in the dragon's temple, where it's being kept in the great dragon's circle guarded by the great Shinobi guardians." he finished the girls were shocked" But the dragons have found a way through my mind into the universal realm of dreams." Chung I state." What do they want?" Taly asked looking at him sitting by Amy" To take back the world." he replied to her answer, they all were shocked to hear that.

The boys were heading back to the lair to report to Master Splinter, Leonardo told his brothers to let him talk to Splinter, when Leo opened the door he saw Master Splinter meditating with a candle lit up in front of him with his eyes closed in a calm state, Splinter sensed Leonardo at the entrance of the dojo." Come in my son." he spoke Leo obeyed him shutting the door behind him then walked up sitting down in front of him." Your report my son." he asked opening his eyes looking through at Leonardo's eyes." Master Splinter, something strange happened tonight." he replied" Yes, Leonardo?" he asked allowing Leo to start to continue explaining.

Once Leonardo finished explaining about the strangers who spoke Chinese who were trying to rob the young lady in the ally, when he asked them questions they refused to answer then suddenly a cloud of smoke appeared making them blind to see, and they vanished, Splinter was shocked to hear this news, Leo saw his expression change." What is it Sensei?" he asked looking at him." My son, I believe that we are going to have new challenges in our lives." Master Splinter stated, that Leonardo didn't understand what he meant by that state." What do you mean, sensei?" he asked." Leonardo, I fear that we are going to meet a new enemy in this world." Splinter replied Leonardo looked concerned about what he said." But for right now Leonardo, it is time to train with your brothers." he said Leo bowed his head." Yes, Master Splinter, I'll get the others." Leo said standing up and heading out to gather his brothers.

Chung I suggested to Yumi that she should give him the scroll so that way it would be best for the scroll to be safe out of the wrong hands and he knew one place for it to be kept, Yumi agreed to this although it has been kept safe from her ancestors for centuries.

Chung I and the girls were on their way back to the temple, once they've arrived they parked their cars in a cave that Talena designed and made for their vehicles to be safely kept and well hidden, Chung I took the scroll in the dojo putting it in the yin and yang boxes that have an emblem of the dragon and the phoenix for safe keeping till he gets it to the elders.

When that was taken care of he thinks it's time for the girls to start training.

Mei Pieh Chi, Larota, Talena, and Amoly sat with their father over a steaming pot of tea after their training session. All were silent enjoying their meal and tea. Once they were done enjoying their awkward family time, Chung I popped something that he almost forgot." Now, I need some herbs for more healing elixirs." he said Talena spoke." I can get them for you, father." she said with a pleaded smile, Chung I nod his head." Take Mei Pieh Chi with you, Talena." he said Taly nods her head as she and Mei get ready.

The old shaman smiled at his daughters before giving her a list and basket and sending them out into the forest. It would soon be dark, but the moon would be strong in the clear sky tonight, and so should grant his daughters some much-needed energy in preparation for tomorrow. Larota was in her room practicing the phoenix wing while Amoly was doing her ribbon lesson dancing.

Chung I walked over to the small pool in the center of the temple grounds and began to meditate. But his thoughts were troubling him, and so soon found himself in the familiar dreamscape and in the presence of an old friend. "Good evening Master Splinter. I hope I am not disturbing you." he said." Not at all my old friend." Splinter replied with a greet smile on his face." Perhaps. The time has come for our children to meet." Chung I state." What has brought this on Chung I?" Splinter asked" Splinter-san I fear the dragonlord has returned to our world." he replied Splinter was shocked to hear this news." I believe he has now to come to destroy the shinobi clan, starting with me and my daughters." he said like in a warning." Chung I, if anything happens at your home, the five of you shall always be family. When do you think they should-?" The rat paused as his friend suddenly went tense. "There is somebody here. A presence I do not recognise." Chung I whispered, before opening a mental link. Splinter could see his friend's beautiful home, and had long been in envy of his friend's traditional abode. But he too could feel something, something he knew. The dim candlelight made it hard to see in the dark, for the pair's eyes were not as good as they once were."Who is it that disturbs this peaceful home?" Chung I demand A deep, grating voice replied, making Splinter's fur stand on end." We meet at last Chung I." Chung I gasped in shock he knew that voice too well." No... it can't be." he said Chung I suddenly gasped, and immediately regretted it. There was a sudden flash of silver, and suddenly the mental link was severed, leaving Splinter in darkness. Chung I had been badly wounded on his arm, and could feel the warm blood trickling down, but he could still stand. Larota's and Amoly's chests shrinked in pure fright they went out and saw Chung I badly injured he saw this and told them to stay hidden. The hidden dragon suddenly stepped out of the shadows, revealing his armor alongside him was his army of dragons.

Suddenly, a group of dragons also stepped out of the shadows and attacked the old man. Thusly, he was able to defeat the first group easily. But when the second, third, and even fourth rallied, Chung I realised he lacked a vital thing: the stamina that came with youth. He was soon succumbed and held down on his knees. The Dragonlord crouched down, pointing his sword at Chung I's neck." You will obey me or perish!" He roared. Suddenly, Chung I felt a familiar presence in the room, and the Dragonlord was abruptly kicked aside, smacking into a wall. His dragons looked around frantically, but the adversary kept to the shadows, taking them all out one by one. Mei Pieh Chi, Talena, Larota, and Amoly then revealed themselves to their father.

"Master! Are you alright? We heard noises coming from the temple on the way back, and sensed an awful presence, so we were cautious, but we should have got here sooner." Mei said, Tears pricked the turtle's eyes as she looked at her father's wound. He was worn out and badly bruised, and she feared that he wouldn't be able to fight anymore. Chung I felt both fear and relief at seeing his daughters. "My daughters, I am glad you are safe. But you must run. Grab whatever you can and leave. Go to New York if you can. You shall find safety there." he said the girls were shocked."New York? But Father, we are not going anywhere without you-" Larota was cut before she could finish."You must my daughters, go-" he was cut off before he could say anything else."No! Father." Pieh Chi snapped back, before helping Chung I up and leading him to their living quarters. She placed him on his soft chair before the girls ran into their rooms. Mei Pieh Chi grabbed a bag and placed inside the book of stories that she read every night, the box of herb medicine, vital magical scrolls, and a photograph of her, her sisters, and their father.

The girls got what they needed." Is there anything else you think we need?" Pieh Chi called out, but she got no answer. She cautiously made her way into their sitting room along with her sisters. "Father?" she called out. Amoly looked out at the other side." Girls, over here." she shouted, when the girls were next to her they gasped as they saw more dragons heading towards him. He was stood up but swaying slightly.

He did not have the strength to fight. Anger filled Larota. A feeling of protectiveness came over the turtles, and Mei and Larota leaped in front of Chung I, ready to fight." We will defend you, father!" The Mei stated, before initiating an attack on Larota. But she soon adapted, intent on blacking all that threatened their father. Chung I looked proudly on at his daughters. They were truly warriors in the making, but he knew they had to leave. Suddenly she was kicked full on in the stomach and flew into the next room." Mei!!!" the girls shouted."My daughter!" he yelled," One last chance old one, either you obey me, or perish." Chung I stared straight back at the figure in front of him, and summoned all the power he could.

In one swift movement, he blasted the Dragonlord in the chest with a stream of fire, who went flying up against the wall. The girls helped their sister up then Pieh Chi, Larota, Talena, and Amoly rushed to their father's side. He looked sadly at Mei's face, which was covered in bruises."My child, you are hurt-" he was cut" I'll be fine, father. We have to get you out of here." She said but he shook his head." No, you girls must go to America, Now!" he said but they refused to go without him." No way, sensei, we're not leaving you here!" Taly replied." You girls must go, Now." he said." We'll take our things in the cars then we'll come back for you sensei." Mei stated the girls nodded their heads and left.

The Dragonlord stood up with a growl." Get him." he ordered his army, they obeyed and went straight to Chung I, the dragons took hold of him even though he was weak, he struggled standing." Now your services are no longer required, a magician. Soon, we will use the dreams of man to gain entry into the world of man." Chung I looked at him in anger and shock" No." Chung I replied loudly the dragonlord laughed evilly." Oh, yes." the dragonlord's blade went through him the girls gasped in shock."Father! No!" They cried, running towards him."What have you done to him!?" Larota and her sisters shrieked at the Dragonlord. The girls looked at the dragon lord and growled." There will be another to defeat you." Chung I said." Marvelous. Send your pretty daughters, I will finish what I've started, I will destroy every last of your kind, Chung I." the dragonlord laughed evilly before disappearing from temple with his dragons.

The girls looked back at Chung I, Mei was holding his entire body while Lara was holding his hand." Chung I...." Amoly's voice was breaking looking at him like this with tears coming out of her eyes, Chung I opened his eyes looking at all four of his daughters, the girls looked at him with sad expressions on their faces." You girls must go to, New York. To Splinters home. You girls are the only hope to stop, The Dragonlord." He said coughing the blood out of his mouth. The girls shook their heads." No way Father, we are not leaving you!" Taly said sadly, her voice started to break with tears coming out of her eyes." I am proud to call you girls... my daughters... I will be with you in spirit." Chung I's last words before he fainted in Mei's arms.

In his last moments, Chung I desperately opened up a link with Master Splinter, who had been trying repeatedly to reach him. The rat could suddenly see the destruction that defiled through the once-sanctified temple, which had been a happy home and provided wonderful memories for both man and rat. He could see specks of blood on the tiled floor and sensed the pain within Chung I's chest, whose voice suddenly broke through the silence, thin and weak."Protect them." He pleaded, before the link was severed and darkness consumed his weary mind.

The girls were looking at him with sadness in their eyes" We will do as you say Master Chung I. We will go to America and find Master Splinter" Mei's voice was breaking she couldn't hold them back. All three girls were upset but Lara, grabbed a chair and threw it toward the wall and it broke to pieces." He will pay for what he did to our Father!!!" she shouted." Larota, we need to focus. Right now we have to go to New York and find Master Splinter. We can't fight the Dragonlord alone, we need all the help we can get." Mei said the girls nodded their heads in agreement.' The Dragonlord, will pay for what he has done to our father!' Mei thought looking at her father who now is gone and taken from them.' We will avenge your death, father.' she thought holding her father's body with her sisters.

Before they were about to say anything else they heard a flash, they took out their weapons but lowered them when they saw two figures walking through and knew who they were. It is the elders.

They looked at them and then down seeing Chung I's lifeless body lying on the ground. They realized they were too late.

" We are too late. He has returned." One Elder spoke with sadness and failure.

The girls looked at them, and then Taly spoke." What are you doing here?" she asked why they were there.

The Elder's signed." We came here to warn, Chung I, but it appears we are too late now... did he mention anything to you girls before he died." They asked, the girls nodded their heads and started to explain.

Once they've finished telling them, they looked at them waiting for them to reply." Then you four must go to America." They replied, the girls looked up to them their eyes winded." But what about-" Amoly didn't finish when they spoke up." We'll take care of Chung I, and your home while you four are gone... You must go and find Master Splinter." they said, the girls bowed to them as the elder's summoned their healers and took Chung I, the girls were devastated to see their Master and Father gone.

They put all their things in their cars, Amoly took Mei-Mei putting her in the back seat of her car where Mei-Mei's bed in lying and she lay there closing her eyes.

Before they were about to drive off, one elder walked up to Mei Pieh Chi, she looked up at her." What is it?" she asked, the elder handed her a book covered in symbols and emblazoned with a yin-yang sign on the front cover." This book belonged to your father and he knew that one day someone would take it... and that is you, Mei Pieh Chi, use it well." The elder said, Mei nods her head." I will." she replied, the elder took a step back then she and her sister drove off while the elders watched them drive off.

" We should have told them." One elder spoke watching.

" The more they know, the sooner they'll know their true destinies and fate itself will change." The other elder responds.

The girls drove into the city heading straight to the airport.

" There's a plane ready to take off in 45 minutes, so we better get there fast." Taly said in the car." How on earth are we supposed to get our cars in the plane." Lara questioned how they would get the cars in the planes." Don't worry, I called Chaol, and he said he's got a plane ready to go for us." Taly replied as they kept their eyes on the road and then turned heading to the airport.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.8K 973 11
╰┈➤ 𝐕𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐎𝐔𝐒 𝐑𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐦𝐧𝐭 𝐱 𝐅𝐞𝐦 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 - The "Mad Dogs" have defeated many villains in a short amount of time, Yōkai specifically...
34.4K 495 73
This story tells a tale of the turtles, except now they have little sisters cheering them on, however Splinter did not know where did the girls come...
1.8K 51 15
"I live in the shadows and hide from other people or other mutants like you 4" Years ago, I was in my room. When I heard a loud crash. I didn't know...
8.9K 265 43
It wouldn't be surprising if Leo got some unneeded criticism from his older brother, Raph, after Leo suddenly became the leader of him and his brothe...