Transmigrated into Big Shot's...

By Phoenix_Bell

穿成大佬的炮灰联姻小娇妻 Author: Childe Seeking Joy [公子寻欢] Description : Shen Ran woke up in a daze. He transmigrated int... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two

Chapter Three

4.4K 70 2
By Phoenix_Bell

A Warm Up¹ And Character OOC

---

Shen Ran said speechlessly: "Okay! Then you say, what should I do next?"

Shen Ran also has read novels about systems, and naturally he can roughly understand it.

Generally, they would do some difficult tasks, but for the protagonist, although these tasks were nonsense, they were almost can be completed.

Shen Ran, who was already mentally prepared, expressed that even if Su Su speaking out nonsense tasks later, he could calmly accepted it.

So he said: "Okay, let's start!"

A prompt sound came: "Ding dong, the first-level task 'A Warm Up' has been issued, Dear one can go to the task panel area to receive the task."

Shen Ran opened the task panel under Su Su's guidance, which was about the same as operating a computer.

But this 'computer' was implanted in his brain, and there were no input and output terminals. As long as his brain gave instructions, he could open the corresponding operation.

The task panel was a translucent blue color, there was task icon with an exclamation mark floating on the panel.

As soon as he entered the task panel, Su Su asked, "May I ask whether the Host want to accept the primary task "A Warm Up"?"

Shen Ran replied: "Yes."

A system prompt sounded again: "Congratulations Host, you have accepted the primary task "A Warm Up". The first task at this section is : to choose an office location as your headquarters for your path to the pinnacle of life. Simply put, it is to choose an office area for a company oh!"

This system were quite enthusiastic, and Shen Ran still hadn't used to it yet.

Seeing a lot systems that pitted the hosts everywhere in the novel, suddenly gave him one that was enthusiastic and generous, it made him a little suspicious whether there were a pit in it.

It doesn't matter whether there was pits or not, after all, he was already on board with the pirate ship.

He cleared his throat and said, "The task is not important, let's talk about the restrictions first!"

Let's not talked about the Min family first, the Shen family were a first rate wealthy family with big businesses in H City. Wanted to start a small company, isn't this a matter that can be done with only a casual order?

Seeing this Host's intelligence, Su Su also did not concealed it, and directly said with a smiled: "Your special task's start-up capital is 10,000 yuan. Not allowed to draw support from any external assistance, not allowed to do a brush orders and performance to achieve invalid sales income. Not allowed to pull investment, sponsorship and others behaviours, furthermore, not allowed to sell any valuables that are not provided by the system. Only can use this 10,000 yuan mission start-up capital and achieve a 100,000 yuan sales income, the short-term task period is three months. Wish Dear one great luck, great profit and successful!"]

The corner of Shen Ran's lips twitched, he asked, "That... Excuse me for a moment, in this worldview, what is the monthly rent for an office building of... 20 square meters?"

Su Su replied: "The surrounding area is about 3,000 yuan a month, and the central business district is about 8,000 to 15,000 yuan and no waiting, Dear one."

Shen Ran took a deep breath and asked, "Then... Once more question, in this worldview, what is the monthly salary of an employee who has just graduated from university?"

Su Su replied: "According to the different abilities of the fresh graduates, it is about four to five to ten thousand yuan."

Shen Ran let out a sigh heavily, heh, he just knew it, how could there be such an easy thing in this world?

Ten thousand yuan, one month's rent, plus one month's salary, three months of system tasks, earn one hundred thousand yuan.

Why don't you f**king say that we first complete a small goal and earn him 100 million?

Seeing Shen Ran with a worried frown, Su Su immediately said: "Dear one don't be anxious, our tasks are within the reasonable and legal scope. Moreover, our rewards are also very attractive, and it is also have a crucial point of boost towards your next tasks!"

Shen Ran pretended to be interested and asked: "Oh? I wonder what is the rewards of your system are?"

Su Su replied: "After the primary task of our Super Super Super Jack Su system is over, you will be rewarded with a "Gateaway Paradise Yin Yang Eyes Reward Card". You can use this card to choose a precious location with a good feng shui. Upwind and upper reaches, collect a bucket of gold a day³ oh!

It sounded very tempting indeed, and Shen Ran was also a little tempted.

After all, everyone wants to be in the pinnacle of life.

It was not that Shen Ran loves money a lot, he just wants to experience what it was like to be a real superior.

Just like that, he took Su Su's task and finally asked: "Um...Su Su, I have one last question, are you a stuttered?"

Although Su Su's face couldn't be seen, but Shen Ran can also feel it stunned look.

He⁴ cleared his throat and asked, "No, Dear one, why do you ask?"

Shen Ran said: "Then why every time you read the name of your system, you have to 'super super super super' for a long time, and those who don't know might think that your cassette is crashing."

Su Su : ........

Su Su explained: "This, Dear one, it's because our system is really super Su. Because there is no way to describe it with words, we can only repeated by re-duplicating words."

Shen Ran's lips twitched, he always felt that this system were not reliable.

Probably seeing that Shen Ran hadn't come out for a long time, Xiao Xu who was outside knocked on Shen Ran's room door and asked: "Little Young Master, are you... done? Just now Steward Liu called and said that Mr. Min are already home and ask if you are going back for dinner."

Shen Ran thought for a while, although he didn't want to see the legendary 'Self-centered Facial Paralysis Iceberg CEO', but he as the madam of Min Family who the CEO wed officially, it was not justified to not going home to sleep.

So he answered: "Right away."

Shen Ran said to Su Su: "Let's do this first! Let's talk about it again later."

Su Su replied: "Okay Host, wish you have a pleasant meal."

With a ding dong, Su Su went offline.

Shen Ran found a relatively comfortable hoodie in the closet of the original owner. After wearing it, he went out and had Xiao Xu drove him back to the Min family's mansion.

Without paying much attention5, the car stopped in the garden in front of the Min family's mansion.

When first entered the garden, Shen Ran thought it was a public municipal garden. After the car stopped, he just discovered that the entire garden was privately owned by the Min family.

Fine!

Again, poverty limited his imagination.

He pushed the door and got out of the car, and the old Steward immediately stepped forward to greet him and said: "Mr. Min is in the dining room. He is rarely come back. Little Young Master, please don't lose your temper again."

This was to remind Shen Ran that it was not easy for Ming Xingchuan to come back, so don't make advances towards him and then make people run away in anger.

Shen Ran nodded and said, "I know, Uncle Liu, don't worry!"

We are all men here, instead of touching you, I might as well touch myself.

He also finally met this legendary well-known figure, a first-rate noble Young Master of the H city's rich and powerful family

One word, handsome.

He sat there with his hands crossed, his elegant clothes set off his decent temperament, yet his appropriate demeanor made him seemed a little alienated that warned strangers not to get close.

The high outline of brow bones make his facial features looked like an European, and his gentle eyes make him look more restrained in a classical and oriental way.

The novel introduced Min Xingchuan, saying that even if he was standing among a group of wealthy and noble young masters, he will still stands out from the crowd.

The height of 188 alone was enough to make him superior.

Shen Ran glanced up at him and started to be envious.

Although Shen Ran was also very handsome, but these two have a completely different styles.

Shen Ran, who was only 171 in height, even with the temperament of an imposing little prince, he was still hit and scorched directly on the face by Min Xingchuan's kingly aura.

The Steward who followed Shen Ran also came in, he seemed to be in fear with trepidation, afraid that this Little Young Master would start to be willful again.

Speaking of which, they haven't seen each other for at least half a month, right?

The last time they met was the birthday banquet of Father Shen. As the son-in-law of the Shen family, Min Xingchuan was naturally going to congratulate him.

With the etiquette since childhood, he knew that he could not make Shen Ran looked bad at the birthday banquet.

Yet Shen Ran didn't know how to be moderate, and openly hugged Min Xingchuan.

Even if one know the propriety such as Min Xingchuan, he also can't care about the etiquette anymore, so he pushed him away, turned and leave abruptly.

This incident has been discussed enthusiastically by the celebrities and upper class ladies in the circle for more than half a month, and it was only ceased recently.

Originally, Min XingChuan have no intention to see Shen Ran too, but he came back this time because of his eldest brother Shen Jue's persuasion in every possible way.

He and Shen Jue were also childhood friend who grew up together, Shen Ran has a good elder brother and a good father.

These two people had done to their utmost to help Shen Ran, whether to apologize or become a peacemaker.

In short, the result was that Min Xingchuan's returned today was also giving face to the Shen family.

Originally he thought that Shen Ran, the guy who would be the same as before, glittering when given a little sunlight, and pounced on him whenever he saw him.

Unexpectedly, he just nodded faintly at him, and showed an inexplicable smiled.

The Steward brought out the foods, and the atmosphere of the dining hall was a bit awkward for a while. Shen Ran was a straight man, so naturally it was impossible for him to liked the tall, mighty and handsome Min Xingchuan.

However, two people's relationship once again provided a bit of pink bubble between the two of them. Tsk, marriage partner ne.

In the original book, Min Xingchuan was ten years older than Shen Ran, and he was considered to have married a well-matched little delicate wife.

It was a pity that this little delicate wife probably couldn't get into his sight.

When the atmosphere was so awkward that Shen Ran's scalp became numb, Min Xingchuan finally spoke.

He handed Shen Ran a document bag and said, "You go and take my private plane to the Northern Europe for a vacation tomorrow! You are not in good health. I have prepared a recuperation team for you there. Within half a year, you can nurse back your body."

Shen Ran looked at Min Xingchuan, it had to said that when he(SR) was not being a demon6, he really looked like a pure and lovely little prince.

It was a pity...…Father Shen raised the eldest son so well, but the younger son was spoiled like this.

This was probably because the child was born in his old age!

Shen Ran said, "Why? I won't go!"

The tone was certainly irrefutable.

Min Xingchuan frowned and asked, "What? Didn't you agreed when we got married? Now you are going to back out?"

Shen Ran said: "That's not true, I didn't think of anything, I just don't want to leave H City."

What do I do with my task after leaving?

After all, he can come up with some investment projects in this familiar environment. What can he do when he goes to Northern Europe?

Could it be that he was going to become a famous tourism live broadcast?

Min Xingchuan said: "Your studies are not a problem, and I will help you with the exchange student procedures."

Shen Ran still shook his head: "I really don't want to leave H city, moreover my dad and my elder brother are here, and I don't want to be too far away from them."

Shen Ran understand Min Xingchuan's purpose for doing this, he just wanted to keep this marriage partner a bit farther.

He had made enough jokes lately, and the other party doesn't want to bother with it anymore.

Min Xingchuan didn't look at him, but said coldly, "Fine if you don't want to leave. If the matter like last time happened again, I will let the lawyer execute the divorce procedure."

Shen Ran thought, then it was really great!

I was worried about what excuses I should find for a divorce!

However, at this moment, a prompt from system came: "Character OOC warning, Shen Ran is in love with Min Xingchuan, and currently he will never want to divorce him."

Shen Ran : ......

---

The author has something to say:

System: Marriage is not something that can be divorced if you want to divorce.

Shen Ran: Little handsome guy said no fuck!7

***

[1] 牛刀小试(Niúdāoxiǎoshì); (idiom) use it a little bit to show off. It's metaphors in which a capable person shows their talent at the beginning of work, just like a warm up to show off one's skills.

[2] What was said on this part, almost all are terms in the business world. I only understand one, which sales income Orz I'm not a businessman so half the time I was confused as I TLing this paragraph. Fortunately baidu provide the answer and explanation to almost all of my questions 😄

[3] 风水(feng shui); also known as Chinese geomancy, is a pseudoscientific traditional practice originating from ancient China, which claims to use energy forces to harmonize individuals with their surrounding environment. 上风上水(shang feng shang shui);  lit. upwind, upper reach. It is a term use in feng shui for a good location. 日进斗金(ri jin dou jin); an idiom. Means make a lot of money everyday.

[4] Here author used 他(ta); he or him, for system. But remember, this word can also used for either sex when the sex is unknown or unimportant or used before sb's name for emphasis or used as a meaningless mock object).

[5] 说话间(Shuōhuà jiān); A commonly used adverbial of time, it means that you didn’t pay much attention when the something happened, or the incident happened during the conversation.

[6] 作妖(Zuò yāo);  Making trouble unreasonably.

[7] Is this also word play? I think it should be 无法说(wu fa shuo); cannot said. But the author wrote 无fuck说 😂

***

There are so much idioms and Chinese internet slang. I was tempted to put the literal meaning there but this means we will have a very very long and longer footnotes to explain their meaning. So, I've spent more than 12 hours(overall in several days) just to TLing this chapter Orz If we count one hour/day, it will be 12days just to get this chapter done lol

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 36.2K 61
WATTYS WINNER When her fiancé ends up in a coma and his secret mistress, Halley, shows up, Mary feels like her world is falling apart. What she does...