Clueless (Ally/You)

Por itsmenormally

You and Ally are bestfriends for life. You were head over heels for her. You were about to confess to her but... Mais

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
Last Chapter

chapter 20

7.4K 217 228
Por itsmenormally

Your POV

Lauren was eventually pulled away from me.

I can't open my eyes but someone grabbed me and I was placed on someone.

"Y/N open your eyes!" I heard a familiar voice but I'm already losing consciousness.

All this information and beating is tiring and a sleep won't hurt me, right?

No one's POV

Y/N was quickly pulled to Samantha's lap on the floor.

Dinah held a livid Lauren back and took her in the opposite side of the room.

Ally and the others ran to the fight as soon as they heard yelling.

Dinah managed to pull Lauren — who's beating the shit out of Y/N who's just letting herself get beat up — from Y/N.

Sunny was the one who quickly pulled Y/N away from them and put her in Samantha's lap.

Ally's stomach dropped when she saw Y/N on the floor.

She ran to her and kneeled beside her.

"Y/N open your eyes!" Ally yelled when she saw Y/N's eyes closed.

Normani followed Ally quickly and saw Y/N already passing out.

"Hey, open your eyes!" Normani tapped Y/N's cheek lightly multiple times.

Y/N groaned and pushed her hand away.

"Go away. 'm tired." Y/N mumbled.

Normani sighed in relief when Y/N answered.

Sunny is too busy talking to someone on her phone urgently and Samantha is ugly crying while Ally is just crying.

Ally wiped her face and stood up.

She stomped towards Lauren who's still being held back by Dinah.

Ally pushed Camila away from Lauren and pushed Lauren's chest.

"WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?!" Ally yelled on Lauren's face. She's angry crying now.

"She started it! She punched me on the fucking face!" Lauren said angrily.

Ally pushed Lauren down to the chair when she tried standing up again.

"Y/N wouldn't punch you without a reason. Now tell me what YOU said?" Ally was so mad even Dinah and Camila backed off.

Lauren looks at Ally in the eyes.

Both of them are mad but Ally was livid.

"I told her the truth!"

Ally was about to ask Lauren again but they saw Y/N being carried by guys who look like agents.

Sunny followed her bodyguards while she holds a crying Samantha.

"Wait! Where are you taking her?!" Ally ran to them.

"I'll get her." Normani said and followed Ally.

Normani saw Ally arguing with Samantha and she walked to them and put her hand on Ally's shoulder.

"Come, we'll follow them with my car." Normani said and Ally glared at Samantha the last time and went to Normani's car.

....

"I didn't think you had it in you." Troy said and while they're all in Lauren's car that's being driven by Camila.

"You were like pow pow pchh." Troy punched the air while laughing.

"What the fuck are you laughing at?" Lauren asked him with an angry voice.

"You think this is funny? Are you even worried about Ally or you just want Y/N hurt huh?" Dinah asked Troy while cracking her fist.

Troy immediately fall back.

"Woah woah! I'm not the bad guy here. Y/N is the one who's lying. If she really have feelings for Ally then she's not gonna sleep around." Troy said and Dinah just glared at him and looks out the window.

"I really think you went over the line, Lo. She's beaten." Dinah said and Lauren just looked out the window.

"She didn't even fight back." Camila mumbled but everyone in the car heard it.

"She deserves it." Troy said and Lauren clenched her fist.

"She deserves worst in her pathetic life-"

"CAN YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP!" Lauren looked back at Troy.

"Do you want to fucking go next?! Because I'll beat the shit out of you if you don't shut the fuck up." Lauren said angrily.

That shut Troy up.

..

They got to the hospital and Y/N is still asleep.

"She's gonna look so badass in her graduation picture. It looks like she fought an army." Sunny said as they look at Y/N.

Samantha finally stopped ugly crying and she's just caressing Y/N's right hand while Ally is holding Y/N's other hand.

"What the fuck happened there anyways?" Normani asked Sunny.

Sunny looks at Normani and looked at her up and down, checking her out.

"Where does Y/N find these hot friends? Well apparently not friends according to that she-hulk that beat her up." Sunny said.

Normani furrowed her eyebrows.

"What did Lauren say?"

"Well all I heard was her saying you guys pity Y/N and other words are whispers I didn't hear. Then I think the she-hulk called someone a whore and Y/N was like 'you can insult me but don't you dare call them a whore' or something then Y/N punched her." Sunny explained what she saw.

"She called us whores, you dummy." Samantha told Sunny.

"Oh.. hey! I'm gonna beat that bitch when I see her. She doesn't even know me how dare she!"

Normani let the unknown girl talk and she went outside the and called Dinah.

Dinah quickly answered her phone.

"Hey, babe."

"Dinah you better find out what Lauren said to Y/N before I force it out of her and tell Camila the same thing." Normani said and she ended the call before Dinah even answers.

Normani entered the room and the unknown girl is still blabbing.

"Oh yeah the she-hulk also mentioned an Ally- ow!" Samantha punched Sunny's arm to stop her from talking.

It looks like Ally's too deep in thought to hear anything but Normani heard it.

"What did she say about Ally?" Normani asked and Sunny made eye contact with Samantha.

"I forgot. Anyways, I'm going to buy some food." Sunny stood up and left the room.

After a few hours, Y/N is still asleep and it's only Samantha and Ally in the room with Y/N.

"You can go home. I will take care of her." Samantha said and Ally ignored her.

Ally is still looking at Y/N's beat up face.

Samantha looks at Ally and she did see something so she decided that she would be the one who goes home.

"I'm going." Samantha said and Ally just stayed where she was.

Samantha stood up and kissed Y/N on the forehead softly.

Ally made a face.

"I'll be back tomorrow." Samantha said and she left.

Ally was alone with Y/N now.

It's really abnormal for Y/N to still be asleep. The doctors said she should be awake by now but she isn't.

"I feel like this is my fault. I'm so sorry, Y/N." Ally started crying.

Y/N had been awake for hours. She just wanted everyone to go home so she can open her eyes and process what just happened to her.

But hearing Ally cry and actually feeling Ally's teardrops on her hand just broke her heart.

Y/N weakly squeezed her hand and pulled Ally towards her.

Ally's head snapped up and she saw Y/N's hooded eye looking at her.

"Lay with me." Y/N said and she made space for Ally.

"Y/N! I will call the doc-"

"No. Come lay with me." Y/N said and Ally did what she wanted.

Ally snuggled on to Y/N and Y/N wrapped her arm around Ally.

"It's not your fault, you know." Ally heard Y/N and she cried.

"I should've not been avoiding you and made Lauren and Dinah stop being mad at you." Ally said while sniffling.

"But that's not your responsibility though." Y/N said.

"Yes, it is. I just let them bully you. I don't know why they're so mad at you over a little thing." Ally said and Y/N chuckled.

"You and me the same. But they're smart people they would eventually realize what's happening."

"Is that why you didn't fight back?" Ally heard Sunny say she didn't fight back when Normani was out the door.

"Yeah. I know Lauren is just being manipulated or something because whatever she's saying just... yeah she's just being manipulated." Y/N say.

"What did Lauren say to you?" Ally finally asked

She felt Y/N tense up.

"She didn't say anything. She just called Sunny and Samantha whores. I got mad because they have nothing to do with whatever fight we have. She didn't need to involve them so I punched her." Y/N said and Ally still didn't believe her that Lauren didn't say anything that hurt her.

Ally knows Lauren and she's sure that she said something bad to Y/N.

"Let's talk about something else. Are you excited for college?" Y/N asked Ally.

Y/N is excited because she's going with Ally.

They've been planning on going to the same college because they're going to study the same program and have a job in a same place then get married if they're not married to anyone else at the age of 28.

And if Y/N's lucky, they can get married at age of 25 if Ally has the same feelings when she confess after graduation.

"I can't wait to be roommates. Our room would be so cool and we'll go to parties and stuff." Y/N actually sounds excited but Ally's quiet.

Ally's deep in thought.

Y/N thought Ally's asleep because she's quiet so she just gave her a kiss on the head.

....

After two weeks or so, it's finally graduation.

Y/N is nervous. Not about the any graduation stuff but the confessing of feelings.

Her aunt, uncle, and cousin is here to support her since her parents are probably not going to support her.

Jay had been taking a lot of pictures of Y/N and especially during the event.

The graduation event is finished now and Y/N had been fidgeting.

"Y/N!" She heard and a body collided with her.

Y/N managed her balance and laughed.

"I'm so proud of you!" Her cousin, Jay, squealed and Y/N hugged her back.

"Thanks" Y/N smiled and she saw her aunt and uncle walking towards them.

"Picture time!" Jay said and she told a random person to take a picture.

"I'm so proud of you, kiddo." Her uncle smile at her and her aunt kissed her cheeks.

"Thank you guys. I will never graduate without your support." Y/N said and hugged them.

"Okay, picture time!" Jay screamed.

Y/N took a lot of picture with them.

"Hey." She heard and she smiled when she saw Normani.

"Hey, Mani." Y/N smiled and gave her a hug.

"Congratulations!" Y/N smiled and Normani said the same.

"Picture!" Jay yelled.

Normani looked at the camera and smiled.

After taking the picture, Normani dragged Y/N to Ally and the others.

Ally saw Y/N and smiled.

Ally walked towards Y/N and hugged her.

Y/N gladly hugged her back. Their hug lasted a minute before pulling away.

"Y/N! Come here, baby!" Pat opened her arms and Y/N hugged her.

Jerry hugged both Pat and Y/N.

"Congratulations to you." They say and Y/N thanked them.

"Ah you guys grow up so fast." Jerry sighed and smiled.

He looked up and he saw someone taking pictures of them beside a couple.

"Is that your cousin?" Jerry asked Y/N and she pulled away from the hug.

Y/N looks back and laughed.

"Yes. I will introduce you guys to them. Wait a sec."

After the introductions were made, more pictures and lore talking.

At the end Jay managed to take a picture of her with all of her friends, as she know of.

Y/N was on the far left of the picture and just smiling while a clingy blonde hug her.

They all look friends but in reality, Y/N doesn't even want to talk to the other half of the people in the picture.

Now they're done with the picture taking, they all eat in the park where the parents prepared food for celebration.

Y/N just sat back and watch everyone with a smile.

They look like a big family and Y/N knows it's not going to last.

All happy things don't last and it's already ending.

"Congratulations." She heard a voice and she looks to her back and she saw her mother with glass of wine.

She looks back down on her food.

"Thanks, I guess."

There was a huge tense vibe and Y/N decided to leave because she's really uncomfortable.

"Where are you going to college?" She heard her mother's voice.

"None of your business." Y/N said and left.

Y/N sees everyone talking in groups and she didn't want to bother them so she decided to go to the beach near the park.

After a few minutes of sitting on the sand while looking at sun setting, she heard someone coming towards her.

Her heart started pounding loudly when she saw that it's Ally.

It's time.

It's time to tell Ally what she feels.

"Hey."

"Hi."

There was a long pause and Y/N decided to finally say it.

"I have something to tell you-"

"I have to tell you something-"

Both Ally and Y/N say at the same time.

"You first." Y/N said and Ally shook her head.

"No, you first." Ally wanted Y/N to go first because hers is not exactly great news.

Y/N started to fidget. She was so nervous and Ally noticed that so she put her hand on top of Y/N's.

"Is there something wrong?" Ally asked Y/N with a worried look.

Y/N met a Ally's eyes and she just blurt it out.

"I'm in love with you." Y/N said and Ally's eyes widened.

Since it's already out, Y/N decided to continue her confession. She held Ally's hand and started to talk.

"I've been in love with you since we were young. I didn't have the chance to tell you because I was scared shitless. I know you're still with Troy and I don't want to overwhelm you. But Troy and you always fought and I just want to say that you don't deserve to have a piece of shit boyfriend. I can treat you better and I promise to take care of you. I will pay rent for a college dorm so we can-"

"Y/N..." Ally slowly retracted her hand from Y/N's hold.

Oh no. This is a bad sign.

"Did I fuck it up? Oh fuck." Y/N started to panic.

Ally let Y/N freak out because she whatever she's going to say will make it worst.

"Y/N, I'm going to the same college as Troy."

That made Y/N stop freaking out. She tried processing what Ally just said.

———
Your POV

"I didn't tell you before because you're going to hate me." Ally looked away and I start to shake my head.

There is no way this is happening.

"No... I thought we're going to the same college and study the same program?" That was our plan since and from what I know that didn't change.

"I'm so sorry, Y/N. I can't- I can't- I'm sorry." I watch as she stand up and run away.

I put my face on my palm and rub my face, trying to not let tears stream down my face.

I fucked up. She didn't love me back.

Of course she don't me back. I fucking knew it. I guess I just don't deserve a great relationship with anyone. My parents hates me. My friends hates me. The person I love doesn't love me back.

She's leaving me for him. The same guy took everything away from me. My parents, my friends, and Ally.

He ruined my whole life and I don't even know what I did to him.

No. I won't let him take Ally from me too.

I stood up and ran to where Ally did.

Once I got to the spot where we're doing the graduation celebration I saw Ally sitting beside Troy.

"Ally can we please talk." Before I can even go near them, Lauren blocked me.

"I don't think so." Lauren said and I roll my eyes.

I ignore Lauren and look over her shoulder. Ally's looking at me.

"You can't go near her. It's over, Y/N. We told Ally what you're planning." Troy said and he stood up.

What the fuck is he talking about?

"Told her what? Dude, back up." I pushed Lauren and she pushed me back.

"What the fuck is wrong with you? What did I ever do to you huh?" I asked Lauren and she just glared at me.

"Guys, can we just please calm down and fix everything?" Normani said and she went between Lauren and I.

Troy glared at me and blocked me from looking at Ally.

"We told Ally everything, Y/N. it's over. Whatever you're bullshit is, it's over." Troy said again and I let out a loud groan.

"What the fuck are you talking about?!"

"Everything okay here?" We all heard Ally's dad.

He walked to us, looking if everything is fine.

"Everything's fine, Papa H!" Normani said with a fake smile, she's still blocking me from Lauren and Troy.

"It doesn't look fine to me. What's going on here?"

Troy looks at Jerry and I saw his smirk.

"I think it's time to show Y/N's true colours." Troy said and I still look at him confuse.

What true colours?

"Y/N is playing Ally." He said and everyone went silent.

Then Papa H laughed.

"Is this your senior prank on us parents? There is no way Y/N would do anything like that. Especially to my daughter." Jerry said and I sigh in relief.

That old man really knows me.

"This is not a joke! She was planning on getting in Ally's pants and she pretended to like Ally. The truth is she is sleeping around with random girls. Even TWO at once!" Troy yelled for everyone to hear.

I look at everyone's faces and the parents are not even saying anything.

Dinah looks unsure, Camila looks wary, Normani looks angry but not at me, Lauren is livid, Troy looks punchable, and Ally...

Ally looks like she believes Troy.

She looks completely heartbroken and she's crying.

I let Normani yell at Troy about the lies he's saying and just look at Ally's face.

She believes him.

Like the rest of the others.

I look at my friends and they all look like they believe him.

Except for Normani.

Normani is the only one fighting for me.

Everything looks like it's in slow motion.

The second time my life is ripped from me and the one who did it is the same person who ruined my whole life.

I look at Troy and I just lost it.

I pushed Normani aside and I tackled him to the grass.

I sat on his chest sending punches on his face.

Yelling was heard and I felt many people try to pry me away from Troy but I just push them away and continue beating the shit out of Troy.

"This is for taking my parents from me." A blow to his eye.

"This is for taking my friends away from me." Another blow to his face.

"And this is for taking the only person I ever love away from me." Another punch.

My fist hurts but I still continue punching.

Three people finally got to pull me away from Troy.

"Y/N! Stop!" I heard Normani's voice but I continue to try and escape their grip so I can continue hurting Troy.

He needs to be in pain. The same amount of pain I felt my whole life.

I didn't get to escape their grip so I just broke down.

"FUCK YOU! YOU RUINED MY LIFE!" I yelled and tried to escape from the people holding me back while tears streaming down my face.

Then I saw my parents, Ally, and my friends looking concern for Troy. That just made me cry more.

I was sobbing loudly while looking at them.

Why don't they care about me like that?

"YOU RUINED M-MY WHOLE LIFE!" I continue to cry like a goddamn baby.

Then I felt someone cup my face, trying to make me look at them.

"He took e-everything away from m-me!" I sobbed.

I finally sagged and let the person turn my head towards them.

"Look at me, Y/N." I look at Jay's face.

She whispered calming words to me and the people who were holding me back finally let go of me.

I noticed that Normani is beside Jay, looking worried as hell.

I just continued crying.

"He took away everything from me." I keep repeating.

"I know, I know." Jay said and she wiped my tears.

"My parents, my friends, and Ally." I kept weeping.

For the first time in my life, I'm finally letting out my pain. I've never cried in front of everyone like this before. Especially not in public.

"What is wrong with you?!" I heard a yell and Jay was pushed aside by my furious mother.

Then a slap was sent to my cheek.

"Are you fucking crazy?! You almost killed your brother!"

I let her yell at me.

"This is the reason why we separate you from him! You always hurt him! I never raised you like this! Al you do is disappoint your father and I!"

She's right. I'm just a disappointment to everyone.

"That's enough!" I heard my Uncle's voice.

"Can't you see this child is hurting?! You and your husband abandoned her for Troy, and now your 'son' did it again! Look around! Your son took away her happiness again! LOOK!" My uncle yelled.

"You don't know how heartbreaking her life is. It's hard for her to trust people and when she does trust anyone, your son just swoop in and take the people she loves away from her!"

I refuse to look at anyone's faces.

"I'm here for you, Y/N." I heard Normani whisper to me and she held my hand and gave it a squeeze.

That just made me cry more. Why would she be here with me when she has better friends that she deserves.

"Y-you should be with them. They're your friends and family." I told Normani.

"You're my best friend and my family too." Normani said.

I look at Normani and gave her a smile.

I let go of her hand and stood up.

Stopping my uncle from announcing my whole life to everyone in the park.

"I'm leaving." I said and everyone looks at me.

"I'm not gonna bother anyone anymore. All I do is cause problems for everyone. I'm sorry and I won't bother anyone anymore." When anyone didn't talk I look at my aunt.

"Can we go now? I want to go with you guys." I said and my aunt looks at me, making sure if I'm sure about my decision. When I told her I was sure she said she's going to prepare the car.

I look back and met Ally's eyes. She looks conflicted with everything happening. I mouthed 'I'm sorry' to her and just followed my aunt.

I guess Troy won again.

I'm gonna make sure he doesn't follow me ever again. I'm gonna start all over and just leave this life behind again.

—————
A/N: next chap is the last chap

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

160K 3.5K 27
❝She left me.❞ ❝I should hate her, but I don't. I can't hate someone so beautiful. She did everything that she could do just so she can find a way to...
181K 5.3K 24
Keauren/Camren/5H fanfiction. (You'll see what I mean) Lauren, Dinah, Camila, Normani, and Ally were all ordinary best friends ever since elementary...
2.3M 69.9K 45
Thank you for reading :)
60.2K 1.8K 12
you're an 5 year old who just started school this is about your life growing up and maybe falling in love (Dinah and Normani are your parents) (A lot...